Andrew and Morgan at last

By Artsynerd00

I ship Andrew and Morgan so much so I made a fanfic. Hope you like it! The tension between Morgan and Andrew... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten

Chapter Nine

1.1K 14 11
By Artsynerd00

It was the next morning, it was around 9am and Andrew was making breakfast while Morgan laid in bed, still asleep. He made scrambeled eggs with bacon and some toast which was his favorite. The tv was on and he could here from the bedroom that Morgan started to get up. 

"Good morning" Morgan said while walking into the living room and then kitchen.

"Morning, hope you like eggs and bacon" Andrew answered with a smile.

"You know I do" she said while kissing his bare back. 

Morgan felt a bit nausios this morning but she figured it was from the morning- after pill she had taken after they had sex. She was going on birth control but they hadn't used a condom so she had taken the pill just to be safe, she was also quite hungry so maybe thats why she felt a bit sick. 

She started to make herself and Andrew a coffee while Andrew put their breakfast on the coffee table. 

"You feeling ok this morning?" Andrew asked

"Yeah, I just ache a little. It was like a hard workout last night. A really good one but a hard one" Morgan said while giggling

Andrew started to laugh "Yeah, guess I don't need the gym anymore"

Morgan had decided not to tell Andrew that she felt a bit sick as well, she didn't want him to worry for nothing.  

They ate their breakfast while watching the tv, Morgan started to feel a bit better now that she had food in her stomach, maybe she just was hungry. Andrew finished his breakfast first and went up to shower. 

"You want to join me?" Andrew asked before he went to the bathroom.

"No, you go. I can shower after you" Morgan answered.

"Okay, sure" he answered.

A bit later Andrew got out of the shower. Morgan still sat on the sofa, sipping on her coffee. When she looked up she saw Andrew in a white towel around his waist with his cheast and hair still a bit wet.

"I like this look on you" Morgan said.

"What look? Me in a towel?" Andrew smirked.

"Yeah, you in a towel...all wet. It's hot" Morgan said with a big grin.

"Ok, you can't do that because your'e making me excited and I have to be at Shanes in like 20 minutes"

"I don't know what your'e talking about. I'm not doing anything" Morgan answered, acting all innocent. 

He grunted knowing that he had to leave to Shanes like now but Morgan made that almost impossible. It was crazy how much she could turn him on with just a few words. He turned around to the bedroom, frustrated, and he could hear Morgan laughing with satisfaction and he knew that he would get her back for this. 

-Two weeks later-

Morgan sat on her bed hugging a pillow, she was trying not to freak out. Her period was late and that rarely happend to her. She was afraid that the pill hadn't worked and that she was pregnant. She couldn't be pregnant, she couldn't even take care of herself so how could she take care of baby.
She knew that she had to go to the store and buy some pregnancy tests before freaking out and she also knew that she had to tell Andrew, she couldn't do this alone. 

Morgan picked up her phone and called Andrew. 

"Hey, babe. What's up?" Andrew answered.

"Hey. So you know like two weeks ago when I took the pill and all." Mogan said a bit nervously.

"Yeah..?" Andrews heart started to race a bit.

"Well...so my period is late and I'm just a bit worried. It's probably nothing but I just want to go and get a test to be sure you know?"

"O-of course. I'm in the car know. I can pick you up and then we can drive to Target or something" he said.

"Sounds good, see you soon"

"See you. Bye" 

Andrew hung up and took a right turn into the direction of Shanes house. He was trying to stay calm, he had to be calm for Morgan because she was probably already worried.

Five minutes later Andrew pulled up to Shanes house and Morgan was already outside waiting. She got into the car and gave Andrew a small peck and then they drove off to Target. 
They didn't talk much on the 15 minute drive, they were both a bit nervous even though they were trying to hide it.
Morgan hit her thigh with her hand repeatedly and it started to get a bit red. Andrew saw it and took her hand in his. 

"No matter what, It's going to be okay" Andrew said while hugging her hand tight. He truly belived that everything would work out. 

"I know" Morgan answered smiling a weak smile. She couldn't help to feel nervous but having Andrew by her side made it easier. 

They were now at Target, finding the pregnancy tests and also buying some snacks and other stuff to make it less obvious that they just came to buy the pregnancy tests, a bit silly yes but whatever.
They started to go to the cashier with their basket with three pregnancy tests and a howl lot of snacks when they suddenly saw Ryland. 

"Shit" Morgan wispered.

Andrew quickly rearrenged in the basket so the tests were hidden beneath the snacks.  

"Hey guys!" Ryland said while approching them.

"Hey" they said in union.

"That's a lot of snacks" Ryland blurted out, stating the obvious.

"Yeah, we're going to watch a movie and we couldn't decide on what snacks to get so we got them all." Morgan answered smoothly and Andrew was impressed of how calm she sounded. 

"Okay, well I'll see you later. I have still some shopping to do for my video" Ryland answered.

"See ya" Morgan said and Andrew gave Ryland a smile. He wasn't the best at lying so he just kept his mouth shut.

"Wow, that was close" Andrew said when Ryland had gone.

"Yeah, too close. Come on we'll need to get out of here quick before we see someone else" Morgan said while taking Andrews hand.

They paid for their stuff, the cashier giving them a glance, and then they drove to Andrews apartment.

-Andrews apartment-

Morgan sat on the toilet, now peeing on the last and third pregnancy test. She had put them all on the sink.

"You okay in there?" Andrew asked outside the door.

"Yeah, I'm done"

Andrew came inside and gave Morgan a hug, holding her close.

"How long do we have to wait?" he mumbled in her hair.

"Three minutes, then we'll know" Morgan said.

They sat a timer and went outside to the sofa. Three minutes felt like an eternity and just when Andrew was going to check the time the phone went off.

"It's time" he said.

They went to the bathroom, Morgan first while Andrew held his hand on her shoulder.

"What does it say?" Andrew asked carefully.

Morgan looked at the three tests, they had all the same results, one clear line.

"I'm.." she felt tears in her eyes "I'm...not pregnant" she said.

"Hey...hey why are you crying?" Andrew asked while looking into her eyes with concern.

"I-I don't know..I did not want a baby now but I just...I don't know. I guess I wanted a baby more than I thought. I had built it up in my mind that I probably was pregnant and now that I'm not...It's just a bit of a shock" Morgan answered while sobbing.

"Listen to me....listen to me" Andrew said calmingly. Morgan looked up into his eyes and she suddenly felt so safe and loved. 

"It's not the time now, we are both young, but when we do have kids-"

"When?" Morgan asked.

"Yeah, I'm sorry if that scares you, the future, but I do see a future with you Morgan." 

"I thought the future would scare me because It has before but it dosen't anymore. Not now that I'm with you." she answered and she could see that Andrews eyes also started to tear up a bit.

"Morgan...I love you so much" Andrew said while looking deep into her eyes. Morgan got a big smile on her face and started to laugh and cry at the same time.

"I love you too Andrew" Morgan said and they were now both crying with happines and laughed at how ridiculous they were.

Authors note:

Hey! 

Sorry for the slow update, again...but I have been on vacation for like a week so that's why. 

I saw the comments on the last chapter about them not using a condom and if I'm gonna be honest I totally forgot to write in that part, I just thought in my head that they used a condom haha. But I think it was better that I forgot. It made the story a bit more intresting. 

Let me know what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.1K 34
[quit editing seriously so yeet] That time I saw you, I knew I couldn't lose you again... I nor my best friend. But who knew that I would have a dead...
12.7K 264 8
You and Shane are great friends, both of you being very relatable was what got you guys along great. Shane featured you alot in his videos. But, bein...
5.3K 83 46
The same mess over and over again. That desire that never went away. The love that never broke. Was for him. It was all for him. I made a promise. Th...
165K 3.3K 28
Some one-shots for Elijah Mikaelson because I love him and I'm sure you do, too. Written for female! readers! Requests are closed. Thank you! Enjoy! ...