Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!

5.7K 84 194
By Soejammy

Third person view.

June 17, 20XX

Location: Planeptune's Basilicom

Time: Night.

Neptune: Nepgear! Histy! I need some assistance! I need IV's, an extra arm and pudding stat!

After carrying (Y/n) by herself to the Basilicom, she called out to Histoire and Nepgear for help. After being heard, Neptune sees a (1.) tall girl with long purple hair that reached her waist with a single D-pad clip on the left side of her hair, she had purple eyes, wearing a blue and white sailor uniform, thigh high socks that were pink and white striped, and she wore blue and white boots. (2.) Floating next to her, is a small pixie like girl sitting on top of a tome, shoulder length blond hair with a small head piece on top of her head, she had blue eyes, metal wings floating behind her back, and wearing a purple dress and thigh high white boots.

(1.) Nepgear

(2.) Histoire

Nepgear: What's wrong Nept-

Nepgear gasps seeing Neptune carrying a mysterious boy who was badly hurt and bleeding with a worried look on her face. Nepgear then runs over to Neptune and the injured boy being carried by Neptune to help support his weight. Histoire floats over to Neptune worried and wonders why she is carrying a person.

Histoire: Neptune?! What is going on?! Who is this young man?!

Neptune: No time! He needs help Histoire! I'll answer any questions later, but right now he needs medical attention!

(Insert favorite opening Neptunia music here)

Nepgear and Histoire looked at Neptune seeing she didn't have time to answer questions. So while Neptune and Nepgear carried (Y/n) to Neptune's room, Histoire called Compa and IF to the Basilicom straight away and for Compa to bring her med kit. Ten minutes later, two girls arrived to Neptune's room. The first girl to walk into the room had long fair, brown hair that reached past her shoulders with a green ribbon tied into her hair, a blue long open trench coat with fur trimming the bottom of the coat, green eyes, a black shirt and shorts and blue boots. The second girl to walk in had pink hair with a brown headband in her hair, pink eyes. She wore a wool sweater, a red skirt, thigh high socks and pink boots as she carried her med kit.

IF

Compa

IF: Okay Histoire, we're here. Who needs- Whoa! What the hell happened to this guy?!

Compa: Oh my... Look at those wounds... What happened to him...?

Nepgear and Histoire looked at Neptune who looked sad. As Compa began to get her supplies out to begin healing (Y/n), Neptune began to explain what had happened. Compa had removed the shirt (Y/n) had on to get a clearer view of the damage. As everyone can see, he had a fair build with just a two pack. Showing them how hard he worked. Neptune had saw this and blushed, but shook it off knowing now wasn't the time.

Neptune: His name is (Y/n). He protected me after I saved him from a giant robot named Mirasashiro that pulled him from another dimension. I thought (Y/n) left, so I fought against the robot. I had the advantage against him, he called in some 3-D bit drones I never seen before and ran off like a pokemon. I had an easy time nepping them up, but when I took out this one drone, it contained an Anti-Crystal and made me level down back to normal.

Nepgear: So what happened next sis?

Neptune: I thought I was about to be made into cheese, but then speedy wonder comes in and saves me. We fled to the forest and talked for some time, until those trigger happy drones caught up with us. With me in a state of not able to fight, (Y/n) decides to take a turn on those things. I thought he would take a flop after a couple minutes, but he actually did well. 7/10 drones were gone before I stepped in and neped up a drone. Before we could escape, the last two drones connected together like legos and charged up a hyperbeam type move. (Y/n) couldn't move and wanted me to leave him, but I knocked some sense into him saying I wouldn't leave a friend like this and stayed. Before the drones even fired, something happened...

Everyone looked at Neptune weird when she got to that point.

IF: Does everything you say have to be a toy or game reference?

Histoire: What happened during the fight Neptune?

Neptune: When (Y/n) placed his hand on my shoulder, I began feeling share energy feed into me instantly... When I looked at myself, I was Purple Heart again. I looked to (Y/n) to see what was happening but...

Histoire became more curious as Neptune told her tale.

Neptune: When I looked at (Y/n) to see what happened, I followed his eyes to his right hand... that showed the symbol of the Sharicite, like some tattoo... soon after I defeated the drone and reverted back after the fight, I rushed over to (Y/n) to see the symbol fading away... as if it wasn't there, like a ninja.

Everyone: Wait what?!?!

Everyone looked shocked at what Neptune said. No one had ever heard of this in their life, even now. The only people who could use the power of the Sharicite's were the four goddesses and the CPU candidates when needing the extra power in a fight. Histoire looked serious when Neptune said this.

IF: Hey Nep, you sure you're not imagining it?

Neptune: Of course I'm not Iffy! I saw it with my own two eyes! Do you think this Nep brain of mine would come up with something like this?

Histoire: Neptune. Are you absolutely sure of what you said? Are you for sure you saw something like that?

Neptune: I know what I saw Histy. I would never be able to think this up...

Histoire: (Thoughts) Could it be...? It's not possible... Is it...?

Histoire looks toward (Y/n)'s unconscious body and flies over on her tome to get a closer look at him. She looks at his body while Compa is doing her best to treat (Y/n)'s injuries until her eyes land on the necklace he is wearing. Her eyes go wide from seeing the necklace as Nepgear notices her reaction.

Nepgear: Histoire? Did you figure out something?

Histoire soon looks to Nepgear as she shakes off her nerves.

Histoire: I do, but I think it'll be best to wait until he wakes up... I'm not 100% sure yet... but I think I have an answer as to who and what he is.

Everyone looks shocked at what Histoire said and then looks at (Y/n) very curiously. What could make Histoire be so shocked about (Y/n)?

Three days later...

June 20, 20XX

Location: Neptune's room.

Time: Noon.

As (Y/n) was waking up he noticed his vision was slightly blurry. He felt a little pain and his vision became clearer the more he woke up. He looked around the room and noticed that the room was colored pink as he saw some comic books. There were also some video games and toys lying around the room. From where he was resting, he felt that that he was in a girl's room. He tried to sit up, but felt some pain as he looked at his torso, arms, legs and head to see bandages on him with his necklace still around his neck. He looked around some more only to see his shirt with what looked like burns had been stitched up and his backpack on the floor next to the bed. He soon holds his head as he notices that he has a headache.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Ugh... What happened? How did I get here? The last I remember was-

He soon remembers that he and Neptune were chased by drones and chose to defend Neptune, but before he faced the fifth and final drone, he blacked out during the battle and doesn't know if Neptune is safe. He was about to get up and search for Neptune, when the door opened to show Compa walking in. She gasped seeing (Y/n) was awake and rushed over to him to stop him from getting up.

Compa: Please don't get up from the bed, if you get up without help, you'll reopen your wounds.

(Y/n) looks at her and shakes his head showing he won't comply.

(Y/n): I can't. I have to see if Neptune's okay.

Compa: She's okay (Y/n). Nep-Nep carried you all the way here to the Basilicom after you helped her defeat the remaining drones chasing you two. She called and asked for me to help treat your wounds that you took defending Nep-Nep.

(Y/n) becomes shocked that Neptune carried him from the forest to where they are right now. He sighed in relief hearing that Neptune was okay. He then wonders about something else.

(Y/n): So, I'm at Planeptune's Basilicom? Where am I at in the Basilicom?

Compa: You're in Nep-Nep's room of course.

(Y/n) blushes as he finds out that Neptune brought him into her room even after he just met her. But he feels glad that he's there instead of just a regular hospital room. He still felt pain, but it wasn't much. He must have needed the rest to heal.

(Y/n): Oh that's right. Here you are the one who healed me up and I don't know your name to thank you for your help. What's your name miss?

Compa: Well, my name is Compa Mr. (Y/n).

(Y/n): Compa huh? Well, thank you for treating my wounds. Whatever you did, my body is feeling a lot better.

Compa: It's nothing. Who should be thanking you are me and some of Nep-Nep's friends. We wouldn't know what to do if you hadn't saved her like you did. That was very brave of you to help her out.

(Y/n) feels embarrassed and blushes as he gets complimented by a girl and scratches the back of his head.

(Y/n): Nah... I would have done what anyone else would have done. She helped me out and saved me. If I left her while she was in danger, I wouldn't know what to do if I left her to die like that.

Compa laughs a little from him feeling embarrassed.

Compa: Well, even so (Y/n), I'm grateful that you helped Nep-Nep She may be strong, but has her moments that get her in trouble. So thank you for looking out for her.

(Y/n): Hey Compa, can you tell Neptune I'm awake?

She nods as she gets up and goes to the door to leave and tell Neptune that (Y/n) is awake. He reaches for his bag and pulls out his phone to see what day it is, but it seems that the battery ran out of power while he was recovering. He puts it away as he pulls out the drawing his sister drew for him. He sees the drawings that resembles himself, his sister and their parents holding hands with their house in the background. He smiles and wonders if his family is worried about him and wonders how his sister is doing without him there?

He sighs wondering what his family will say when they finally find him. (Y/n) soon hears the door open and looks up to see Neptune looking at him before she runs over and does a tackle to hug him. She is secretly relieved that he's okay. He looks at her before hugging back softly to let her know he is okay. While they were both hugging, (Y/n) can see five girls near the door, as one of them was Compa he had met earlier. Smiling to see Neptune feeling better.

(Y/n): Hey uh... Neptune? Others are staring.

She looks at him before he points to where he is looking, and follows his finger to see her friends at the door. When she looks back, her face is very close to his with his lips just three inches away. She blushes from being this close and tries to quickly get away from him, only to fall flat on her back. Everyone laughed at Neptune's actions before he gave a light chuckle himself as he holds out his hand to help her up. She accepts it and stands back up.

(Y/n)'s point of view.

As I am being introduced to Neptune's friends, I learn that I have been asleep for thee days. Nepgear is Neptune's sister, IF and Compa are Neptune's childhood friends where IF is a guild member that takes on special requests for citizens. Compa is currently a nurse in training for it explains how she took care of my injuries so well. Last was Histoire who was created by the original goddess to help out future goddesses to help guide and help them through difficult times as she records history. Histoire does sound like a good name. Histoire is the French word for history which I learned back in Japan when I was still in school for the semester.

(Y/n): So I know that I'm not in my own dimension as there are monsters and giant robots, but what do you call this dimension if I may ask Histoire?

Histoire: For this dimension, it is called the Hyperdimension. Right now from what Neptune told you when you two were in the forest, you are currently in Planeptune's Basilicom. Planeptune is basically one of four other nations nearby. Lastation being ruled by the goddess Black Heart, Lowee being ruled by White Heart and Leanbox being ruled by Green Heart. With all four of these nations, this whole country is called: Gamindustri.

(Y/n): I see. So in a sense, the only places I can travel are the other three nations nearby, but there is no way I can return home?

Histoire looks sad as she looks down.

Histoire: I am sorry... Without knowing the exact coordinates of your dimension from where you came from, I can't just send you without a specified location. It would be too dangerous to try it without knowing where you could end up... again... I am so sorry (Y/n)...

I look down as I hear the bad news and sigh knowing I can not get back home until a method is possible. Neptune rubs my back to try and cheer me up. I look at her as I put a smile on my face to let her know I'll be okay as I look back at the others.

(Y/n): Well, if you all don't mind, could I possibly live at the Basilicom until a method could be possible to send me back? I'm not leaving anytime soon, but experiencing this new world could be fun to see. I have never had the opportunity to travel to other places in my world, but at least I get the chance to see what this world has to offer.

I say that to bring the mood back up as I see the others smiling as I try to be positive about my current situation.

Histoire: Yes, I see no problems with this arrangement. You may travel to the other three nations, but I must first ask something from you first (Y/n).

I look at Histoire confused with what she wants to know.

(Y/n): Sure thing Histoire, but what is it you want to know?

She floats to me as she points to my necklace my father gave to me for my birthday.

Histoire: Where have you acquired the necklace you now wear around your neck?

Everyone looks at Histoire confused by what she means. I wonder the same question as to why she is asking about it. It's just a normal necklace right? What could be so special that it catches her attention so much?

(Y/n): Well, as much as I can remember, my father gave it to me on my birthday that was three days ago on my 17th birthday.  He said that my grandfather gave it to him for his 17th birthday as well. What's so special about this necklace that you ask Histoire?

Histoire contemplates awhile, but answers my question.

Histoire: A long time ago after ten years I was made, special necklaces called The Crystals of Hope, were made that contained the power to channel share energy as a medium. It was given to a selected clan that has passed them down each generation to keep them safe. The selected few would be chosen to wield the power to fight and get stronger the more they trained. But an incident happened to where that power was lost and the clan was mysteriously wiped out. This clan was known as the Shinzuyaku clan and their sole purpose was to be guardians of the CPU's of this dimension.

Neptune: Ooo~ He's like a legendary character that's really hard to get as a character grab in games.

We all give Neptune a look as to why she said that, but just ignored it as we continued to listen to what Histoire has to say.

(Y/n): What happened that day that made them all just vanish?

Histoire: That is what I want to know as well, but before we all could arrive to help, the fire had spread where the clan lived. But found no one there... Not a sole person was there even after every home was checked for survivors... It is most unsettling to have an entire clan who has been loyal to the CPU's the longest to see that the clan was lost. When I first saw you I thought you were just another regular human caught in the cross fire in battle. When Neptune explained what happened in the forest, I began to realize just what you were wearing. It is the same as the crystals made by that clan that were believed to be lost. Due to the stored energy the crystal holds, may be the reason why you were pulled into this dimension.

Well... My life in this world has just gotten crazier than most already with this information. First I get pulled into this dimension due to this crystal giving off an energy to be found. Second I can channel said share energy as long as I use the necklace as a medium to use that power, and third someone wanted this said clan dead so that no one can get in their way. But in the way of what though? What could they have possibly wanted that the existence of the clan be wiped out? Whatever happened all those years ago? Something had messed up down the line to where it had failed, because me being here with this crystal is living proof that it failed... If anything, just barely, considering how rare it is.

Histoire: I understand if you choose not to fight, but being in a world where someone is looking for the necklace is dangerous. With no way of sending you back home (Y/n), you can't leave the Basilicom without an escort.

My face is cast in shadow as Neptune looks at me with a worried look. I stand up and look Histoire in the eyes with my decision made.

(Y/n): Someone brought me to this world cause they're scared of what power this necklace contains, right? If they get their hands on this, it's obviously game over.

Neptune: So are you saying what I think you're saying?

(Y/n): This person is too dangerous for any dimension. By getting me involved, it shows that no dimension is safe if they are able to bring me here. The whole universe will be in danger if that's the case. So count me in on this action. They got me involved and I'll repay them with a knuckle sandwich. But first, I have a question for you Histoire.

Histoire: Yes? What do you wish to know?

(Y/n): Ever since I came to this world, when Neptune helped me escape from the giant robot, I fell and hit the ground from high up. When I hit the ground, I should have gotten my bones broken from the fall, but I only got a bruise. When I saved Neptune in return and faced those drones, I was able to move faster and react faster because of it. Could there be a reason for this?

Histoire thinks about what I said to her to see if she has any logical reason.

Histoire: I have heard that some dimensions are not like ours. As to where one dimension is heavier than the other and as one shift's from a heavier world to a lighter world, the traveler gets special benefits due to the shift in gravity. That is the best that I can explain to answer your question.

I think as I begin to understand what Histoire tells me and I smile.

(Insert favorite ending Neptunia music here)

(Y/n): Well, I guess that's all the questions I have for now. Just knowing that I have some people to support me in this world is enough to keep my spirits high instead of wondering where I am and how to get back. I just have to make sure I live long enough and pull my weight to make sure I reach that point. I hope I can survive long enough to see the look on whoever is doing this as they see their plans get destroyed.

Neptune: Well, whatever the case. We'll nep them all up in the end!

The others look at me with approving smiles at my decision to what I have chosen to do. Neptune seems to be enjoying this the most as she gives me a big hug knowing that I won't let this predicament get to me and just enjoy my time here as best as I can. I hope I can figure out what happened all those years ago and figure out why they had to die and stop whoever it is that wishes harm to both our worlds. I just hope I'm ready for when that time is right.

Third person view.

Location: ???

In a secret location no one knows about, Mirasashiro walks into the light and kneels down on one knee, as he shows respect to a dark figure sitting on a throne.

Mirasashiro: I am sorry my master... I have failed you on retrieving what you wanted...

???: What happened that made you lose sight of your target?

Mirasashiro: It was Purple Heart my lord... She had followed me into the fields as I was nearly complete with the preparations... I was able to pull it off successfully... but to my surprise... I had brought a human through the portal... I had intentions of bringing the human here... but Purple Heart had saved him and had me at a disadvantage with her power...

In the dark, the person's teeth could be seen as it formed a smile. As if still pleased of what happened.

???: It is alright Mirasashiro. Bringing the boy into this world is more than enough of what I expected to happen.

Mirasashiro looks up at his master with a confused expression.

Mirasashiro: I do not understand my lord?

???: You will in time my loyal servant. I want you ready in twenty days tops to heal up and equip yourself again for next time. I wish to see what this child can do with the crystal. As far as I know, he is of no harm to my plans. But with time, even he might pose a threat.

The figure says this with a malicious smile. As he begins playing the recording the drones took to reviewing the events that took place in the forest.

Chapter 3. End.

Soejammy and Neptune stare as the events unfolded in the story.

Soejammy: Well... That was pretty interesting.

Neptune: Why are you surprised?! It is your mind and story you're making here!

Soejammy: (Holds up hands in defense) I am hardly ever able to think of something as deep with words and in this way as a story before! Usually I never write a story with so much thought put into it. This is basically a first for me!

Neptune: Really? Well, the more you know. (Inserts meme into the mix)

Soejammy:  No no no! Damn it Neptune! You had to bring that dying meme back!? Out of all memes, you had to choose that!? (Points to the meme in question)

Neptune: Just helping to lighten up the situation that transpired haha!

Soejammy: True, if I learned that I came from a long line of CPU guardians, even I would have a tough time believing it when all my life was living like just a regular person. Well, with this chapter out of the way, I can finally move on to the main events such as bringing the other casts into play.

Neptune: You mean like the loner, Noire by chance? (Sees something flying at her as she dodges a plate that hits Soejammy in the head instead, knocking him over)

Noire: Damn it Neptune! I told you to stop calling me a loner! Now look what you made me do!

Neptune: Whoops, sorry about that Soe, but now I need to run from the Tsundere before she gets me! (Neptune runs away from the area)

Noire: (Looks down towards Soejammy) I am so sorry for hitting you Soejammy. (Looks to where Neptune ran off to) Damn it, get back here Neptune!!! (Chases after Neptune)

Soejammy: (Gets up very dizzy with stars floating above his head with his index finger raised) Thank you for enjoying the chapter. (He says with a dizzy tone) I do not own the Neptunia series and hope you tune in next time for chapter four. Goodnight. (Falls over and passes out on the spot with a thud)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 227 28
"I don't care if I'm not human. I will protect those who I hold dear!" Perseus, a 2nd tier Basilicom knight has been waiting for Neptune and her frie...
54.2K 955 40
Soejammy: What is up everyone, and welcome to The Guardian, Book 2. Neptune: Hope you all didn't miss us too long after the short break we had. Soeja...
406 15 6
(This book is being remade) So here we go again with another story idea my friends! What I have here is an idea that was solely based on the anime of...
3.2K 139 17
A camera turns on as Soejammy's face was up close to the camera lens. Soejammy: Is this thing on? How the f*** do you work this thing?? Kitty: It's o...