She was already mine

By suppmagicalx

"...I knew it from the beginning that you were already mine..." They both met when they were much younger... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Special Chapter

Chapter 35

12K 247 9
By suppmagicalx

AN: Listen to the song when reading, or if you want to, it's okay, and thats it. Oh it's also a long chapter:) A few more chapters to go!

A couple of days later, at a cafe

Jennie's POV
"Holy mama, this looks so expensive... Yahh Lisa, how'd you get this?" Asked Jisoo while she examines my finger with my engagement ring.

"Well I got it from one of Jennie's favorite store, Tiffany & Co... also I saw this couple holding hand in hand while I was away for my business trip... and that got me thinking..that... I wanna spend the rest of my life with Jennie" Lisa said making my heart melt while she just looks at me lovingly as I smile at her and peck her lips.

"She'll be the most beautiful bride that I've ever seen" Lisa said while tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Cupid did come today" Rosé said while looking at Jisoo as they both smile making Lisa and I looked at them as they just waved us off saying it's nothing.

After a few seconds, I finally got what they were saying. No wonder I was feeling nervous earlier, this girl, the love of my life, the love for my life kept her promise and proposed to me. It was the most beautiful moment that ever happened in my life, next to my future wedding and having a family with her.

"So have you guys set the date yet?" Rosé asked while sipping on her lemonade while Jisoo nods looking at us.

"Yeah, have you guys?" Jisoo asked while munching on a bagel.

"Mmm kinda, we talked about it the night after she proposed to me" I told the two who kept grabbing my left hand checking to see if the ring is in great shape.

"It's in great shape, don't worry nothings gonna happen to it" I told the two while giggling as Lisa wrapped her left arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to her as I lay my head down to her shoulder.

"We were thinking during Spring, on April" I said while glancing at Lisa who nods her head.

"So that's next year then right?" Asked Jisoo as I nodded my head to say yes.

Few months pass by...

December, during Christmas

"Merry Christmas babe" I said while hugging my fiancée from the back.

"Merry Christmas to you too my soon to be wife" Lisa said while turning around in my arms and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Our first Christmas together before we get married in a couple of months" she said while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I know, so let's make this memorable babe" I told while attaching her lips with mine.

"Merry Christmas to you too love birds" Rosé said walking to us.

"Hey, babe! Come here I need help, I can't reach it" Jisoo said running to Rosé while pulling her.

"So what do you need help with?" Asked Rosé as Jisoo look up at the door same with Rosé.

"Kiss me, we're under a mistletoe" Jisoo said while making a kissy face which caused the three of us to giggle as Rosé blushed and kissed her girlfriend.

"Awwe that's so cute" I cooed at the two making them blush hard.

"Hey babe, look at this it's so pretty" Lisa said while holding something on top of my head.

"What-"

I then felt lips kissing my own making me smile at how cheesy my fiancée was.

As we both parted our lips away, we both leaned our foreheads together and looked at eachother and smiled, remembering this moment.

January

"3,2,1"

"Happy New Years Love!" I Yelled while hugging Lisa who also hugged me back and kissed my lips savoring the moment as we heard a click sound infront of us.

"Happy New Years to the soon to be wed!" Lisa's dad said while raising his glass of champagne.

"To Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, Happy New Years" My father then said and toast with his future in-laws.

J Birthday Party

"Happy Birthday my love" Lisa said while cuddling me in our bed still sounding sleepy making me giggle.

"Babe, wake up. We're gonna go shopping today remember? And we have to go and eat with our friends and family" I told her who cuddled me more to her body while back faces her.

"Come on we have to get up" I told her trying to get away from her grasp but failing while she pulls me closer.

"Aniii let's sleep in more.... five more minutes babe" Lisa said groggily making me sighed.

"Okay fine, five more minutes and after that, we have to get up Okay?" I asked her seeing that she fell back asleep making me shake my head. Aishhh she'll wake up in an hour.

L Birthday Party

"That's my girlfriend!" I yelled while seeing her battle with someone while dancing on a stage.

"No one can beat Lalisa Manoban, she's the best dancer I've ever known" I told Rosé and Jisoo who just nods at me.

"And the winner is... Lalisa Manoban!" The MC Yelled making us cheer on my fiancée.

"This trophy and my heart belongs to my soon to be wife, Jennie Kim! I love you so much baby and thank you for making my birthday memorable!" She yelled causing me to blush and the whole crowd to cheer on us and her.

April, two weeks before their wedding

"Are you sure everything is set in places?" I asked my wedding planner on the phone.

"Yes Miss Kim, everything is set. Don't worry everything will go in your plan" my wedding planner said through the phone while I just sigh and bid my goodbye.

"See babe, I told you. She has everything under control, so don't worry okay? The wedding is in two weeks, not tomorrow" she said chuckling while I just looked at her blankly.

"Why are you so calm and collected? Our dream wedding is in two weeks Lisa, aren't you supposed to be nervous?" I asked my girlfriend who's sitting down on our couch in our apartment while I just stand up crossing my arms together looking at her.

"As long as I see you at the end of the altar, I'm good. I don't have to be nervous" she said while looking at me.

"How can you be so sweet at times like this? This is why I said yes to you" I told her while sitting on her lap and wrapping my arms around her neck as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"And this is why I proposed to you" Lisa said kissing my lips making the both of us smile.

After two weeks of Jennie being nervous and Lisa telling her it's gonna be okay...

The Night before the Wedding day...

"Jennie come on, we have to go" Rosé said pulling me with her so we could go to this place she kept talking about.

"Rosé, can't you see I don't wanna go? And I'm pretty sure Lisa doesn't wanna go to whatever Jisoo wants to go to" I told Rosé while cuddling Lisa's pillow and smelling her scent.

Yes, Lisa isn't here with me tonight because there was a saying that said you shouldn't see your soon to be partner or somethings gonna happen. So I told Lisa about it a few days ago, it was hard to persuade her but it worked because we're gonna both see each other at the altar anyway.

Jisoo's POV
"Lisa! Let's go dance with those hot chicks before you get to be Jennie's slave forever!" I yelled at Lisa.

As you can see we're both drunk, very. So I made some calls before we went here at the bar to come and pick us up. Yup, we're ready.

"Wooo I'm dancing" Screamed Lisa while dancing aggressively making some people move away from her.

"Ahh sorry, she's drunk. And she's getting married tomorrow, it's her last day to act stupidly" I told the crowd who looked at us while stepping away.

"Woo! Go Lisa! Go, Lisa! Shake that Bamboo stick figure of yours!" I said cheering Lisa on while I just sit on the ground clapping at her looking like a kid.

Ahh, she'll make some good memories tonight if she remembers them.

Wedding Day

"So, today's the day you turn into Manoban. You ready?" I asked seeing myself in my mirror while fixing my dress.

"You look so beautiful, elegant...words can't describe what I'm seeing right now" Rosé said walking in while covering her mouth with her hands.

"You really look so beautiful, Lisa is sure lucky to have you Jennie" she said while chuckling making me chuckle too.

"I'm sure Lisa won't be ready for this" Rosé said while fixing a strand of my hair.

Jisoo's POV
After preparing myself to see my best friend in her tux, I looked at myself and proudly said "Good thing you took Rosé away from her" I then smiled after saying that.

I then opened the door... seeing Lisa in her tux while her parents fix her tux.

"Honey, you're finally getting married... are you ready?" Asked Lisa's mom making me smile watching the beautiful family converse.

"Oh Jisoo, you're here. You should give her some advice since you're gonna be her best woman" Lisa's mom said making a way for me to come near Lisa who just kept smiling at me.

"We'll give you guys some privacy" Lisa's dad said while wrapping his arms around his wife's waist and walking away closing the door.

"You ready?" I asked the tall girl infront of me looking up at her.

"I'm ready to make her my wife" she said dreamingly making me smile.

"Then let's go?" I Asked holding my arm up for her to take.

"Let's go" she said as we walked to her parents.

——————————————————————

No one's POV

Beautiful in White; As the music starts playing Lisa then started walking down the aisle with her parents by her side.

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak

Lisa finally got at the end of the aisle waiting for everybody.

In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

After seeing Jisoo come out after her and her parents, she instantly smiled seeing her best woman looking so beautiful.

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you

After Jisoo, Rosé then came out looking so beautiful making Lisa smile as she was Jennie's maid of honor.

You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Then some of Lisa's close friends started walking one by one.

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring, I say to the world

After Lisa's friends finish walking, some of Jennie's bridesmaids came in one by one.

You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

Jennie then started walking on the pathway with her parents by her side.

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

"Our only Princess is getting married" Jennie's dad said while wiping his own tears away.

"Dad! Please don't cry, it's my wedding day" Jennie laugh making her parents cry then chuckle after.

"We love you so much dear, don't forget" Jennie's mom said while wiping her own tears away while smiling at Jennie who's face was covered in a veil.

You look so beautiful in white
So beautiful in white
Tonight

Jennie's parents then kissed Jennie's forehead before walking in for everyone to see her making everyone's jaws dropped from her beautiful figure.

And if our daughter's what our future holds
I hope she has your eyes

Lisa then made eye contact with Jennie as she proceeds to walk down the aisle.

Finds love like you and I did
And if she falls in love we'll let her go
I'll walk her down the aisle
She'll look so beautiful in white

Jennie then started walking slowly with her parents down the aisle still making eye contact with Lisa never breaking their eye contact away.

You look so beautiful in white

Lisa then mouthed "you look so beautiful in white" to Jennie making the girl smile under her veil at her soon to be wife.

So as long as I live I'll love you
Will have and hold you

After waking down the long aisle, Jennie then stopped her tracks facing the love for her life looking so beautiful.

As her parents greeted Lisa, they said their final sayings to the couple and wished them a good happy married life.

You look so beautiful in white

Lisa then took in the girl's beauty infront of her.

And from now to my very last breath
This day I'll cherish

Lisa then put her right arm out for Jennie to cling on as they started to walked to the priest who looked at them lovingly and smiled.

You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

Jennie then looked up at Lisa while they walked closer to the priest, smiling lovingly at her.

As they got by the priest they got ordered to sit down side by side.

So beautiful in white
Tonight

Lisa then sang the last lyrics of the song quietly while looking at Jennie who looked back at her blushing red as a tomato.

After sitting down the priest spoke, while the two just locked eyes with each other the whole time.

The priest then called them up to speak their vows.

"I, Lalisa Manoban, take you, Jennie Kim, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth." Lisa said through the microphone while looking at Jennie.

"Lalisa Manoban, I now take you to be my wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy relationship of marriage. I promise to love and comfort you, honor and keep you, and forsaking all others, I will be yours alone as long as we both shall live." Jennie spoke through the microphone while locking eyes with Lisa.

"Do you, Jennie Kim , of your own free will and consent, take Jennie Kim to be your wife, and do you promise to love, honor, and cherish her throughout life?" The priest asked Jennie as they still lock eyes with eachother.

"I do" Jennie said while looking at Lisa showing her gummy smile.

"Do you, Lalisa Manoban, take Jennie Kim to be your lawful wedded wife, to love, to honor, and to cherish?"

"I do, with all my heart" Lisa said smiling back to Jennie who smiled bigger.

"Then, Lalisa Manoban, put this ring upon the finger of your bride and say to her: "Be thou consecrated to me, as my wife, by this ring, according to the law of Moses and of Israel." The priest said making Lisa repeat after him.

"May this ring I receive from thee be a token of my having become thy wife according to the law of Moses and of Israel... I take you, Jennie Kim, to be my wife from this day forward, to join with you and share all that is to come, and I promise to be faithful to you until death parts us" Lisa then slid the ring on to Jennie's finger.

"In the Name of God, I, Jennie Kim, take you, Lalisa Manoban , to be my wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow" Jennie then slid the ring on to Lisa's finger.

"Then you may kiss the bride" the priest said making Lisa grabbed Jennie's face while they locked eyes for a moment then kissed each other making everyone stand up and clap their hands, some whistling, while Jisoo and Rosé screams JenLisa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 2.2K 90
"Who loves the moon won't settle for stars, Lisa" ~Rosè "I didn't know I could get drunk without even drinking, I didn't know getting drunk would be...
5.2K 129 7
Well nothing to say.....just read it and find out by yourself
305K 11.3K 40
Chaeyoung and Jennie's families are close, in friendship and in business. But what if they decide to blend those two together to create Korea's most...
1.3K 50 11
"Jennie, I knew. ...It's just ironic that I fixed you but all it did was nothing but breaking myself in the process ...But you know, I tried to keep...