Hybrid BTS x Reader

Af Hyperchibi04

Your hybrids fight for your affection "Y/N! You're back~" Taehyung wagged his tail "I'm home! you giggled at... Mere

Home sweet home
Comments
Playtime
Their animal form
Jealous
Sweet Tooth
Friendly Date
The Recipe of Love
Neglected
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Suggestions
Day 5
All the Boys 🔥
All the Boys ❤
Confession 🔥
Match Makers ❤
To the Beach 🔥
Sunny Disposition ❤
Behind the Scenes: Part 1 🔥
Bonus
Behind the Scenes: Part 2 🔥
Bonus
Waiting
Results
Behind the Scenes: Final 🔥
Bonus
Hybrid Center
Save Me

G.O.D. and the Sun

11.3K 393 118
Af Hyperchibi04

When the boys went to their rooms, you stayed up to wait for Yoongi, he texted you earlier that he'll come home later than expected. You took a shower and wore a toothless onesie. An hour and a half later, Yoongi finally got home. It was only 8:30 pm but you were still worried.

"Hey, Suga. Want me to heat you some food?"

Yoongi grumbled a yes, he looked so tired but there was a spark in his eyes. He must've had fun, he really loves his job and I'm happy that he does.

After eating, you were about to go up when Yoongi grabbed your wrist and turned you to face him.

"We need to talk." He had a blank look on his face which worried you.

"What is it?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, he looked...shy?

"You see, I know that Namjoon and Hoseok have potential and I wanted to..." He mumbled the last part and you didn't catch what he said.

"I'm sorry, what was that?"

"I plan on getting both of them in my company."

"Seriously?! Can you do that though, you're still new."

"To be honest, they already made me a trainee and composer, they asked me if I had anyone in mind to become a trainee too. I didn't want to be alone and i thought that maybe Hoseok and Namjoon wanted to be there with me. Namjoon can help me compose and he's a great rapper too and so is Hoseok but we also need good dancers like Hoseok."

"Talk to them about it, you have my permission to do so. I just want you guys to be happy. I can see it in your eyes that you don't see your job as work but something that you love and if that means that Hoseok and Namjoon can be happy like you, I won't get in the way."

Yoongi's eyes sparkled and his tail swishing quickly behind him.

"Thank you, Y/N. I'm glad you're family." He smiled at you sweetly.

There's my suga

"Go eat up, you need food to give you energy. You can talk to Hoseok and Namjoon tomorrow."

Yoongi ate his food while you readied his bath

"Yoongi, your bath is ready. Don't stay up too late okay?"

You turned around to the kitchen to wash the remaining dishes but Yoongi grabbed your wrist and looked down, his ears were flattened on his head.

What is it with all the wrist grabbing?

"I-I don't know how to tell them,Y/N. You know me...I'm not good with expressing myself."

You smiled at him and brushed aside the hair covering his eyes.

"I'll help you but Yoongi, know that we will always be here for you. We won't judge you like others do. Don't be afraid to express yourself, don't let yourself stay in the dark. Then people will know how great and sweet you can be. I know a lot of people misunderstand you but one good thing comes out of it. Do you know what it is?"

Yoongi's brows furrowed and tilted his head

"What is it?"

"You'll know who trully accepts you as you. No matter how difficult you can get, they'll always be there. A true friend is worth more than hundred friends."

Yoongi hugged you and you were taken a back. He wasn't the kind to do these things but you accepted the hug anyways. You were happy he was slowly opening up to you.

"Thank you, Y/N. I don't know what I'll be without you."

You let him go and kissed his cheek.

"Good night, Yoongi."

He flushed a bit but you didn't notice as you were already making your way to the kitchen.

"Good night,Y/N. I love you." He whispered. He wanted to tell you but now wasn't the time.

The next day, they were all getting ready for another day of their work. You told Yoongi that the both of you will talk to Namjoon and Hoseok after dinner. He nodded and stayed silent.

Yoongi returned back to his distant self but he wasn't as cold to everyone. He actually talked to the boys and not once did he ignore them like he used to. The boys were shocked too but they were glad their hyung is finally coming out of his shell.

You were left once again with Jin. The whole day the two of you talked about recipes that you wanted to try out. Time flew by as you and Jin baked, cuddled...a lot. Jin was becoming childosh around you and you loved it. He even kept on telling dad jokes.

"Come on, Y/N. This is the last."

You groaned regretting your life choices.

"Fine. What is it this time?"

"What did the dog say to the wall?"

"What, Jin?"

"Wol wol!" He laughed so hard he turned red. You have to admit, his wind shield wiper laugh is funnier than his jokes and you couldn't help but laugh too.

The boys texted you that they'll be eating out. You told Jin and he decided to take a nap.

Namjoon was the first to come home.

"Hey, Joonie. I thought you'd eat out."

"It felt lonely without you guys. You want to head out and eat?"

"What about Jin?"

"He can makes his own food. I really wanted to spend some time together if you wouldn't mind."

"I'd love to. Let me write a note for Jin first."

You and Namjoon went to a small empty restaurant.

"How'd you find this place, Joonie?"

"I was just passing by one time. You know how I like quiet places and I liked the owner here. She gives a lot of serving since I'm usually her only customer at night. This place may be small but the food here is delicious and it's famous during the day."

"I see, you order for me then since you're a regular here."

Namjoon smiled and you saw his cute dimples. You pinched his cheeks lightly and he massaged his aching flesh. You couldn't help it, he was just so cute!

"Oh, Namjoon-ie. You brought such a beautiful woman tonight. You have great taste."

You blushed at the owner's comment. You never thought about being in a relationship with any of them.

"She's my owner and friend Mrs. Choi."

"That's such a shame. A pretty woman like her deserves a man like you. You better make a move before she gets taken away by some other guy."

The old lady whispered to Namjoon's ear and his brows twitched. Just the idea of you in another man's arms already makes his blood boil.

You just looked at the both of them confused. You didn't hear a word she said but you just shrugged it off.

When you and Namjoon finished eating, you bought some food to take home in case the boys were hungry still. Both of you were on your way home when Jimin texted you.

"Y/N, Hobi hyung isn't back yet. I'm a bit worried."

"We'll swing by his work, don't wait up for us. Rest, you need it. Don't worry, I'll brinf him home."

"Thanks, Y/N! You're the best. Love you~❣😘💋😘❣"

You smiled at Jimin's cute message, he never forgets so say sweet things to you. You and Namjoon went to the dance studio Hoseok works in.

Hoseok was practicing a choreography, you looked at him in awe. He was so graceful yet he doesn't seem satisfied. He ruffled his hair im frustration.

"Hey, Hobi. Have you eaten yet?"

"Y/N! Namjoon? What are you guys doing here? And no, I haven't eaten yet."

"It's already late. Jimin was worried about you so I told him we'll take you home."

"Just a little more then I'll go home."

You put your hands on yout waist.

"Jung Hoseok, you are not going to do anything else but sit and eat while I'm here." You scolded him and he looked at you embarassed

"Fine, thanks for bringing food."

As Hoseok was eating, you got a text from Yoongi.

"Y/N, do you mind talking to Namjoon and Hoseok for me? I'll be coming home late so I'll leave it up to you."

You sighed seeing his message.

It can't be helped.

"I need to tell you guys something."

"What is it?" Namjoon's attention was now focused on you.

"As you know, Yoongi is part of BIGHIT. He was appointed as a composer but he was also made a trainee."

"Trainee? Like an idol?" Hoseok snickered. He couldn't imagine his hyung in one of those fan meetings, acting all sweet and touchy. Yoongi isn't a bad dancer though so he thought he'd do great.

"Yeah, and he wanted me to ask you guys if you want to be trainees too. Hoseok can make choreography and you guys aren't bad in vocals and rapping. Yoongi wanted Joonie to help him compose music too. He knew you guys have potential and he didn't want to do this alone. Do you guys accept his offer?"

Namjoon and Hoseok looked at each other and smiled

"I'm in!" Hoseok smiled brightly

"So am I."

You smiled and texted Yoongi.

"They accepted."

"Really?! I mean, whatever."

Yep, he's back to normal.

"So what should be my stage name?!" Hoseok asked shaking his body.

"Sunshine?" Namjoon laughed so hard at his cringy comment.

"Yah, I'm your hyung!"

"You're only few months older!"

"Still, I learned a lot from those months."

You rolled your eyes at them but smiled

"How about me then, HYUNG?" He emphasized the hyung part and rolled his eyes

"How about..G.O.D.?"

"Hyung...I'll be bashed. God? Seriously?

" It's an acronym, dummy! God of Destruction is what you are, it's perfect for you."

The three of you laughed remembering the times he almost burned Jungkook's tail off and the countless times he broke your stuff.

"How about Rap Monster? You're rap so good that I feel like you're not from this world."

Namjoon smiled at you and thought to hinself.

"That's not so bad. Let's make it RM for short then."

"How about me? Give me a name Y/N~" Hoseok pouted and gave you the puppy dog eyes. You laughed at his cuteness.

"How about...Jhope? Your last name is Jung so J then Hope because you always give people hope."

Hoseok smiled so bright that it would have brought the sun to shame

"I love it!"

After chatting a bit, you all went home. You checked each of your boys and they were all knocked out cold. You smiled at the sweet sight. You went to bed and slept with a smile on your face.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

152K 7.5K 52
His blue hair was messy and looked filthy, clothes ripped and scratches and wounds everywhere. 'Do you need a hug?', -------- - vmin fanfic - BTS hy...
60.4K 2.5K 29
Namjoon x Reader Y/N is a hybrid pup in love with her owner Jin. Unfortunately he is in love with his human girlfriend. To help her get over him, Ji...
740K 26.4K 43
One girl Seven hybrids What could go wrong? Also thank you for the book cover! Credits to @taegularities- ©2019Randomgirl300
386K 15.5K 31
Panther Hybrid Yoongi x Reader __________♡__________ "Give her to me and I will leave you and your territory alone." The hybrid gripped you tighter a...