Me and Him (Taylor Caniff)

By magconxgurl

Andrea Mendes and a regular girl who likes the app youtube and vine, her brother, Shawn Mendes, is an amazing... More

Me
Lunch
Taylor slept over

School

6 0 0
By magconxgurl

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

OH MY GOODNESS GRACEONIOUS!! I hate my alarm clock...(Joey Graceffa tho) I turn off my alarm clock as a get out of bed.

I brush my teeth and I do my makeup, usually just eyeliner and mascara with chapstick or lipstick. I don't do anything with my hair it's usually wavy.

I pick out my clothes, tights with a marvel sweater, a black beanie, and combat boots.

I hop downstairs and say good morning to my mom and Shawn also Aaliyah. I eat cereal, then wait for my bus.

I wanted Shawn to sit next to me but he didn't, I got mad at him.

And guess what? He sat with his freaking hot friends. And I had no one to sit next to, actually no.

A girl came over to me and said, "First day?" Yes, I'm really nervous. Don't be, she returned. My name is Skylar by the way. Andrea, I said with my hand out. She shook it.

"So, is it not that bad?" I asked. "The school?" Nah. Well that's nice to know. We started laughing. I actually like this girl, most if my friends aren't like her, Skylar is like me. She's random.

We finally got in the school an I went in the office. I got my schedule and started walking around the school.

Then started looking for my locker, I found it. I started to put random junk that I use in the locker. Then I was done.

I went in my first class, it was English. I saw Skylar, Taylor, Matt, and Shawn. I gave the teacher some stuff and she told me to sit next to Skylar.

I got my binder and books out, then I dropped papers. In front of me was Taylor and he picked them up.

Sorry, I said. "It's fine", he said back. We met into each other eyes until he said, "Oh sorry, I didn't realize I was looking at beautiful eyes."

I started blushing. We sat back down in our seats. I got some work done then the bell rang.

I went to my locker and noticed the Taylor's locker was next to mine. And Skylars was on my other side.

Okay Taylor is now the fucking hottest in the world, I said in my head.

I went to my locker and he went to his locker. "Hey", is what he said. I said hey back.

"Andrea right?" He asked. Yea, how did you know? I asked blushing. "I read one of the papers.." He started laughing.

It was cute. We started talking and exchanged numbers. Afterwords, time passed and school was over, it was quick.

I got on the bus and saw him, he was sitting with Shawn.

Taylor's POV

When we were at the lockers I saw her, my locker was next to hers. Awesome. We started talking and I got her number.

She was hot.

I saw her in the bus and we said Hey to each other... Again. I got off before her. And said bye when I got home, I started to text her.

But then I got a text first.

Andreas POV

He got off the bus and it was my stop after his.

I started to text him,

A~ Hey

T~ Sup

I started laughing,

A~ Wyd?

T~ Not much, you?

A~ Nothing either

T~ I miss you. Even tho I just met you.

A~ Awe, I miss you to.

I actually did miss him.

T~ Do you really think I'm cute?

A~ Who told you that? Shawn!!?!

T~ Yea but I'm cool if you think I am

A~ Yes, I do think your cute

T~ Guess what?

A~ What?

T~ I think your cute too...

I started blushing really hard...

Taylor's POV

Omg. She likes me.

Andrea POV

A~ Stop flirting with me

T~ I'm not but whatever..

A~ Are you mad at me? :(

T~ Yes, but to get your apology accepted you have to.....

A~ What?! Tell meee

T~ Kiss me on the cheek tom. at lunch

A~ No way...

T~ Yes way...

A~ Fine.. But it's only bc I want to be your BestFriend again.

T~ Ok but gtg see you tom. :*

I really want to be at lunch right now...the day passes by fast and I woke up the next day.

Authors note

I like this chapter what about you? Love you guys bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
293K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
108K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...