Quotes

By killjoy1254

Quotes or poems that I've heard of and have an impact on me. Just wanted to share 🖤 More

Quotes
Memories
John Green
Shiver
Looking for Alaska
Love
Does it really heal?
"You"
The Blame Game
Missing
Deathbed
Music
My Sisters Keeper
Mine
All night
The End
Question
Another question
4:15 am
Nerves
Cheating.

1 AM thoughts.

7 0 0
By killjoy1254

Sometimes I just stare and sit here wondering "why wasn't this ever good enough? Why wasn't I ever good enough?" Then I remember I gave you everything I could; my time, my attention, my love and my heart and soul.. all you could give back was a few words and empty promises every few hours..
Nothing ever really made sense with you. But I knew I loved you these past four years. You treated me like dirt and like I was worthless. Like I was nothing to you..
Was it so easy to walk away from me? From all we had shared? To the memories and phone calls where we passed out yet didn't hang up when we did wake up?
You made it seem so easy to just up and leave. You played with my heart for these past few months and I can't even begin to explain the pain I feel when I see your name on my screen, taunting and haunting me knowing I'll pick up the phone..

-T x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 12.7K 160
Holaa~ Bienvenidos todos a estas pequeñas historias, empezando de nuevo :D Muchas gracias por pasarte por aquí, supongo que pronto voy a abrir los pe...
431K 4.8K 17
In a steamy sexy world filled with drama and scandal sex should come easy especially if you're married. Right? No wrong. Things for these couples are...
1.3K 138 45
textos sobre tudo aquilo que sentimos e mesmo assim, escolhemos reprimir. se estiver aqui e se identificar, vou ficar altamente aliviada e triste po...
9.1K 224 39
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|