Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!

6.7K 96 225
By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello fellow readers! For those who came back for more, welcome back!

Neptune: Hello everyone!

Soejammy: Feeling better from last week Neptune?

Neptune: You kidding? I always bounce back even if in emotional stress! Can't have fans seeing me sad all the time like that you know.

Soejammy: True, very true there Nep. Well, would you like to help give the intro?

Neptune: Gladly! Soejammy does not own the Neptunia series and any material, characters and plots made are strictly a work of fiction. Except for names he made up.

Soejammy: Please enjoy the next chapter!

Third person view.

June 17, 20XX

Location: Grassland.

Time: Evening.

???: I'll ask again, are you okay?

The woman asks (Y/n) if he is okay from the fall he had taken.

(Y/n): Yeah, I should be.

???: That's good, now if you can get up, you must leave this area. It's not safe right now.

The woman says this as the robot she had knocked down got back up on its feet. It scans the area around it and locates (Y/n) and the woman who came to the rescue.

???: Hand the boy over to me. I have orders from my master to capture this human.

???: If I did that, what does that make me look like? You want him, you get through me first.

The woman stands between you and the robot as she readies her weapon to the giant robot. Staring it down and not taking her eyes off of it to be ready and counter attack if it moves.

???: You must go now. Head to the nearest city and don't worry about me.

Heeding her words, (Y/n) begins to run in the opposite direction away from the fight, but just as he got into the forest, he felt like watching the fight. Just to make sure that she will be okay fighting alone against the robot. (Y/n) decides to hide behind a tree, hoping he isn't seen while he watches the fight going on.

(Insert favorite Neptunia opening here if you wish)

??? : So, who are you and why is the boy so important that you prepared all of this?

Mirasashiro: My name is Mirasashiro. My master did not tell me why, but to just do, for all I was given was to create enough energy to rip the fabric of space and time to a desired location. If that boy in question is what my master seeks, then I must capture him and take the boy to my master. As for what my master does, I do not care what he does with him. The less I know, the more I can work in peace. Now if you will Purple Heart, I must not make my master wait anymore than necessary.

He begins to walk as the now known Purple Heart takes a stance.

Purple Heart: I'm sorry, but I cannot let you take one more step. It is my sworn duty to protect the citizens that live in my nation and the people that get caught in the cross fire. You want the boy, you get through me first.

Mirasashiro: Then we have come to an impasse then.

As the talk comes to a close, Mirasashiro begins to charge at Purple Heart with the boosters on his back to close in on her. He throws a punch towards the ground at her, only to miss by her flying up to dodge it. She soon counters by diving down at him to perform a dive kick that hits Mirasashiro in the chest and send him sliding backwards.

(Y/n): Whoa, to think she can stand up to that thing of that size all on her own.

(Y/n) watches the fight as it impresses him how Purple Heart is able to take Mirasashiro on by herself. As the battle progresses, Mirasashiro pulls out what looks like a giant sized mini-gun and begins to fire at Purple Heart. While in the air, Purple Heart begins to dodge the barrage of bullets and deflect some of the bullets that head her way. For a few minutes, all Purple Heart could do was dodge and block any bullet that came her way to avoid getting damaged, but soon the volley of bullets end as Mirasashiro's mini-gun runs out of ammo. Purple Heart smiles at her luck so far.

Purple Heart: Looks like you're running out of ammo, and time it seems.

Mirasashiro: It appears so, but don't think I didn't come up with an escape plan.

Purple Heart: What do you-

Before Purple Heart could say, Mirasashiro inputs some command on his left arm and summons a bunch drones into the area and surround her. From what she could count, there were twenty-five drones in total. She tenses up at seeing so many of them in one place.

(These things here)

Mirasashiro: Although I do not wish to leave on cowardly terms, even a robot fears for his life by the hands of a CPU. Even though the boy has escaped, my job to bring whatever my master wished to summon here to this dimension is complete none the less. We will meet again CPU, but for now I left a special present in one of the drones. The gift is from my master. Think you're lucky enough to find the present last?

After what Mirasashiro says to Purple Heart, he drops a smoke bomb and uses the cloud of mist it created to escape while her vision was low. As soon as the robot escapes, the drones begin to open fire on Purple Heart to catch begin their assault. Although the drones have the advantage in numbers, Purple Heart had the experience when facing multiple enemies. From left to right she destroyed each drone that attacked her.

When she got to the fifteenth drone it was meeting her head on as if looking for a fight. She attacked it nonetheless, but as she was slashing through it, a red glow started to emit as her blade was cutting through the drone. To her horror of what she discovered, a red glowing crystal that looked like an X came out of the drone. Due to the inertia of where the drone was flying, the crystal had touched her on her shoulder and sent an immense shock through her system.

Purple Heart: Oh no! Of all things, an Anti-Crystal!?

As the shock hits her hard, she begins to glow a purplish light as she reverts back to her normal form in her white-purplish hoodie dress, with two white D-pad hair clips with also short purple hair, she had purple eyes, bluish-white striped thigh high socks and wore purple and white shoes. Considering the difference from her other form, her current form appears to be a kid. She looks at her current state shocked at how this fight is going and has no energy to move at all due to the effects of the Anti-Crystal. The ten remaining drones line up like a firing squad around the girl as if ready to execute their enemy. Knowing she has no energy to move she decides to try and block the damage.

(What she looks like)

(Y/n): Shit! She's going to die if I don't do something, damn it!

Out of instinct of seeing the girl in a defenseless state, (Y/n) begins running at a fast pace. The strange part though; he feels he can run faster than how he could in his home town. The reason why was it took him two and a half minutes to reach the forest when running away from the fight, but seeing the girl in danger, he was approaching the girl in thirty seconds. Before the drones fired off their lasers at the girl, (Y/n) picked up the girl in a bridal style way and ran out of the way at the last second.

Neptune's point of view.

Location: Forest.

Time: Nearing sunset.

Neptune: (Thoughts) What the hey... I heard the shots, but I never felt the impact hit me, what's going on? I couldn't move so they had an easy target, so what happened?

I open my eyes to see the land moving at a very fast pace. When I look up, I'm shocked to see that the boy I told to run earlier came back and saved me from the drones. Before I know it, we head into the forest and he carries me behind a large tree in the forest for cover. The boy is breathing hard, probably from the adrenaline from putting himself in danger. He sets me down on the ground as he sits next to me to take a breather. I look at him up and down and see he actually isn't from Planeptune due to the clothes he is wearing. Feeling curious I decide to strike up a conversation with my mysterious hero.

Neptune: You're that boy I saved after being pulled through the portal, correct?

???: That's right.

Neptune: Why did you come back? I told you to head into the nearest city to be safe. As you can see, it is a bit dangerous out here.

???: I felt curious at seeing you face off against that giant ass robot. I never saw anything like that before in my life. The way you moved and blocked each bullet that trigger happy robot fired at you, you didn't get hit at all! That was awesome!

I blushed at the compliment the boy was giving me as he talked. To think this boy I saved would actually help me even after I sent him away. Just who is this guy? While he talked, he raised his arms and then felt a sharp pain in his left arm and holds it. From what I can see, when he saved me, he took a shot for me in order to save my life.

Neptune: Oh man! You must have taken a hit when you saved me like that. Does it hurt?

???: A bit yeah... Feels like a needle stabbed into me but vanished completely...

Taking a look at his wound, I decide to return the favor by using a Healing Grass to heal the simple wound as thanks for saving me. The surprised look on his face as his arm feels better amuses me. I giggle a little at his amazement considering he probably isn't from here.

Neptune: So, who are you if I may ask?

(Y/n): Hmm? Oh, my name is (Y/n) (L/n), but my friends call me (Y/n).

Neptune: Nice to meet you (Y/n), and considering we are doing introductions to each other, my name is Neptune, the protagonist of protagonists, and the current CPU leading the nation Planeptune.

(Y/n): Neptune huh? What a nice name.

He smiles as he compliments me on my name and I smile back at him. He soon gets confused three seconds later.

(Y/n): Hold on a second, you said you lead this nation called Planeptune? I never heard of it before.

Neptune: Of course you haven't, you're in another dimension after all.

(Y/n) looks at me as if I'm not surprised he's from another dimension. Well what do you expect? I've been on adventures that involve dimensional travel. Seeing this is basically my job at times.

(Y/n): You're not surprised I'm from another dimension?

Neptune: Of course not, sometimes my friends and I have to do this. Plus we even have other friends from other dimensions as well.

(Y/n): Huh... I guess it makes sense if you have experienced this before. For me, this is my first time seeing another dimension, and here I thought scientists were being crazy thinking that there could be dimensions other than our own.

I laugh at what he says as I soon get up and stretch my body from having to rest up from the effects of the Anti-Crystal. I soon offer my hand to (Y/n)'s to help him up and take the offer.

(Y/n): So what actually happened when facing off against those weird drones Neptune? You were actually doing well, but then suddenly you were at a disadvantage. What went wrong that made you be forced to go into defense?

Neptune: Glad you asked. There was a reason why, but why the Author had to do that to yours truly was a dirty move.

(Y/n) looks at me confused before I dismiss that part of what I said immediately.

Neptune: So what happened was that if you were watching (Y/n), was an Anti-Crystal. Those pesky little things are basically cancer to any CPU's that come into contact with it and drain our energy away as long as we are near them. We use a power known as Share Energy; it is the manifestation of people's hopes and dreams that give a CPU their power. Using that energy in a condensed form known as the Share Crystal or Sharicite, it allows any CPU to transform into their Hard Drive Divinity forms, but we call them HDD forms for short.

From what I could see, (Y/n) was paying super attention of what was being said to him. Making sure he had every understanding of my world to know as much as possible. Our talk grows short as we hear some noises nearby. We duck down low and poke our heads out just a little and would you guess it, those rust buckets followed us! For now we keep our voices low.

(Y/n): Damn, I thought I lost those pieces of shits... Got any energy to fight at all Neptune?

He asks me how I feel and I judge how my body feels from recovering. I may feel better, but I'm low on Share Energy. Even if I did want to fight those things to get back at them, I don't think I'm all the way good yet...

Neptune: I don't think so... I'm still feeling some effects of that stupid Anti-Crystal... If only I had brought another Sharicite with me then I could be able to take these last drones up myself...

(Y/n) looks at me with worry about our current situation and soon we plant our backs toward the tree we were hiding behind. Why of all time when I can show how awesome I can be, that I'm even in this predicament?! When I next look over to (Y/n) to see how he is doing, I see him thinking hard about something. What could he be thinking about at this time? As I thought, he soon opened his eyes, as if he decided about something; I saw a little fear in his eyes.

(Y/n): You don't happen to have any weapon that you can use?

I look at him as I nod and bring out my katana in its sheath. He looked surprised I could do that as I hand him my weapon. He carefully inspects the weapon to see its quality. He pulls the katana out of the sheath to see the blade of the katana as it shines a little bit. He thinks hard and makes an affirmation sound as he sheathes the blade and gets up, takes off the excess weight and gives them to Neptune, except for his necklace.

(Y/n): You stay here Neptune. I'll take care of those things.

I look at him wide eyed thinking he is nuts!

Neptune: What?! Are you crazy? You'll die to those things! What makes you think you can take those ten out anyway?!

(Y/n): I may not look like it, but I've done a bit of kendo training, I've been able to beat some of my classmates in my class when we had sparring practices. A katana shouldn't be any different than a bamboo sword. Since these are drones, it should be easy. Just that they have deadly lasers to look out for...

He's absolutely nuts! I had a hard time looking over my own back just to stay alive, but that was when there were twenty-five of these creeps! How can he be so sure he can take these rust buckets on his own?

Neptune: If you go out there, you could die (Y/n). Do you know that?

(Y/n) ties the sheath to his side as he then looks at me with determination in his eyes. As if he has complete understanding and is full on with his plan to distract them. Just looking at him, I can feel a bit of hope radiating off of him.

(Y/n): If we do nothing, those things will find us and we'll just die anyway. The least I can do is to try and buy you sometime for you to regain your strength. We were only able to lose them in the confusion last time because they were absolutely sure you would die, but what they didn't expect was me saving you from that mess. There's no way we will fool them twice again. By doing this, I can repay you for how you saved me from that stupid robot earlier. I promise Neptune, we will get out of this alive.

As he said that, I felt like I could believe him knowing he can and will defeat those things. I give a nod as he smiles and then turns around and walked out from behind the tree to make his presence known.

Third person view.

(Y/n): Hey you outdated shits!

As if on cue, the ten drones looked towards the direction of the voice and their scanners lock onto him.

(Y/n): You think you're all so tough for beating up a girl?! How about you try me on for size!

(Y/n) looks at the drones with anger in his eyes as he pulls out the katana and gets into a simple kendo stance. The drones float around near each other in a certain formation. (Y/n) breathes in, holds his breath and releases it to release any last tensions before sprinting fast toward the left most drone. As Neptune watches this, she can see (Y/n) running fast, but not just fast, I mean FAST. Whereas (Y/n) ran, (Y/n) was a blurr. The drones pick up fast on the situation and begin firing at him with lasers. As some began to record the events occurring.

Neptune: Look out (Y/n)!

As (Y/n) ran towards the drones in his perception, it was if when he got serious on fighting these things, the perception of time slowed down for him. He was able to see each blast being made as he ran towards these things. Using the katana he decides to block a few of the lasers and dodge some of them. As he reached his first drone, he stabs it through the center of what looked like to be the eye as it short circuits and powers down. As Neptune watches she becomes very impress by how (Y/n) took the first drone out. (Y/n) soon gets behind a tree to use it as a shield knowing he still has more to deal with.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) One down. Nine to go!

As the volley of lasers stop, they begin to hover over to where the tree is that (Y/n) is hiding behind. As two approach around the corner, they can't seem to find where the boy went. The two hear a whistling noise and look up to see (Y/n) using the sword to hang from the tree.

(Y/n): It's nice weather up here. Too bad you things are robots. Cause you guys are going straight to hell!

He pulls the sword out and falls down the tree as he blocks each shot fired at him as he stabs down the drone to the right and then slashes at the drone to the left. Seven drones still remain as they communicate with each other in their own language about the situation they are in. Coming up with a plan, they begin to circle around him going in the same direction each charging a shot as they trap him in.

Neptune: (Thoughts) Whoa! I didn't really think he can do this, but he's doing really well! I know I could be able to handle all twenty-five of them, but that was in HDD form. For him, it's like he's fought for ages! I wonder how he'll handle this?

Feeling nervous about what's happening, he begins to think quickly of how to get out of the circle. Before he could react, he gets shot in the back and it knocks him forward a bit. The next hit comes from the front as it hits him in the shoulder and he grunts in pain due to its sting. Feeling his adrenaline beginning to pump, he reacts to the next shot and blocks it, he hears the next shot as he instinctively moves the sword to the side.

He soon begins to see a pattern in their attacks as he begins to dodge and block shots that almost hit him. He then rushes towards a drone about to fire at him. He plunges the katana into the eye of the drone as it powers down. Using the momentum of the drones, he takes the next one out as it comes right at him. The drones stop spinning in a circle to prevent further casualties.

(Y/n) begins to breathe hard from the shots he took as the pain intensifies. The drones keep recording what they see as the current fight continues.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Come on! What are you doing getting tired?! Conserve your energy and wait, you only took a couple shots so far and can still move. Lose here and now, and Neptune is next on their plate!

(Y/n) turns towards the five remaining drones as they float towards him slowly. He moves back a little at the same time. Each fired a shot as (Y/n) either blocked or dodged the lasers that were fired.  As more lasers began to fire, in the barrage of lasers, a drone flew towards (Y/n) and tackles him in the stomach. (Y/n) grunted at the force the drone flew to damage him like that, but took advantage as he grabbed it with his free hand and slammed it into a tree to destroy it. He leans against the tree, as he breathes hard from the attack.

He looks to see the last remaining four enemies inching closer. Using the sword, he stabs the katana into the ground and sweeps around him to kick up the dust and use the cover to get behind the tree quickly. Lasers fly by as each drone flies past him, but with the fourth one going by he sticks the katana out to make the drone run into it. Feeling his strength failing him, he falls to his hands and knees breathing hard from the fight as his vision begins to blur in and out.

(Y/n): (Thoughts) Damn it... Can't pass out here like this... If I do, I'm done for...

The three drones soon creep up on (Y/n) as he was having a hard time getting up. As the drones get closer, Neptune worries about (Y/n). Feeling that she can take what's left of the drones, she rushes out of her hiding place and attacks the drone closest to (Y/n), picking up her katana and slashing it down the middle, cutting it in half.

(Y/n): N-Neptune...?

Neptune help's (Y/n) up as he leans against a tree. (Y/n) has burn marks on his body now from the laser burns dealt to him. He and Neptune look towards the last two drones as the two form a straight line at Neptune and (Y/n). Neptune watches and when electricity begins to form on the two drones, she can see that they are charging up a laser to kill them in a straight line. She shakes at (Y/n) and decides to try and wake him up enough so they can run away in time.

(Y/n): Leave me Neptune... I'll only slow you down now...

Neptune: Nope.

(Y/n): Don't be dumb damn it... Not even you will be able to survive the blow even if you try t-

Neptune give a slight punch to his head to knock some sense into him.

(Y/n): Ow damn it! That hurt!

Neptune: But you're still alive right? Wouldn't you want to see this to the end? Come on now, I'm not going to leave someone I just became friends with. If I did that, what would I do then?

She smiles at (Y/n) as she turns around getting ready to block the strike. Feeling her strength to not give up, (Y/n) rests a hand on Neptune's shoulder with his right hand to lean on her for support. As he gains the will to keep surviving, something begins to happen...

The top of (Y/n)'s hand begins to glow with a specific symbol along with his necklace beginning to glow as well. He doesn't know what it is happening, but before he could think any further, Neptune begins to glow and transform back into Purple Heart! Seeing she transformed into her HDD form, Neptune looks at (Y/n) and then see's his hand to which surprises her the most.

Purple Heart (Neptune): (Y/n)?! How in the world did you make me transform!? How do you have the symbol of the Sharicit?!

Before (Y/n) could answer, he passes out and falls over with the drones capturing the symbol on camera and ready to fire. Purple looks back towards the drone and uses her sword to defend the shot. As the combined drones fire a powerful laser, she begins to fight against the blast as it begins to push her back. As the laser begins to die down, the drones begin to short circuit, leaving themselves open for Purple Heart as she takes this chance to finish them off for good.

Purple Heart (Neptune): Eat this!!

She dashes across them as she cuts them in half down the middle. Before the drone was cut in half, it sent the data to a location unknown to others. As Purple Heart finished attacking, the drones soon explode behind her and just like she transformed, she reverted back to normal.

(End music here)

She inspects herself seeing she reverted back to normal. Looking back toward (Y/n), she worries about his condition and rushes over to him. As she reaches him, the symbol of the Sharicite begins to die down and vanish, as if it had never been there in the first place. When she lifts (Y/n)'s body up, she feels a warm liquid on the back of his head. The liquid she feels is blood.

Neptune: Oh no, (Y/n)! I have to hurry and get you to Planeptune!

To her relief, he was still breathing, but in bad condition. She soon looks to see that the sun is starting to go down, but she is currently able to see she is near Planeptune. Feeling relieved that they were close to town; she decides to try and carry (Y/n) with all her current strength. No matter how tired she would get.

(Planeptune)

(Insert favorite Neptunia ending theme if you wish)

Neptune: (Thoughts) (Y/n) (L/n)... Just how special are you to have the symbol of the Sharicite? Just who are you??

She thinks as she begins to carry him to the Basilicom, and hope he can get properly treated.

Chapter 2. End.

Nepstation!! Episode preview!

Neptune: Welcome back to Nepstation everybody! I'm your host for the evening Neptune, and with a special guest today is-

Soejammy: Aaaaaahhhhhh!! (Falls from the sky) Ooph! That's going to leave a mark.

Neptune: Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!

Soejammy: I think I'll live. (Gets back up, sits in the chair and notices where he is at with wide eyes) Holy crap! I'm on Nepstation! How did I even get here?!

Neptune: Because of me of course! (Sits there proud of her achievement)

Soejammy: (Wants to question how it's even possible, but just lets it go) So why am I here Neptune? I was currently about to start the next chapter to prepare ahead of time in case I get too busy later.

Neptune: I thought you would help out with the next episode preview that we do to get the fans hyped up for the next release.

Soejammy: Oh really? I'm honored to do it. Although it would have been nice to have the reader do it, but currently due to how the fight went, he can't be here right now...

Neptune: And look whose fault is that?! (Points to Soejammy accusingly)

Soejammy: Me?! If he didn't go out and fight, you would have been full of laser holes from those drones!

Neptune: Well I feel that (Y/n) should have had another option on how to protect me!

Soejammy: Look, we're getting nowhere just arguing. May I please get on with the preview? I thought this show ran on a tight schedule?

Neptune: (Shocked and goes wide eyed) Oh no! You're right! We can't wait anymore! Hurry with the preview Mr. Soejammy!

Soejammy: Chapter 3. Meeting new allies! A choice is made! As (Y/n) is taken to the Basilicom, Neptune worries as she tries to get (Y/n) to the Basilicom, but what will the others think when she tells them what happened? How will they react to what Neptune saw? Only time will tell when she can calm down and explain to the best of her ability. Will something bad happen to (Y/n) in the mean time? Tune in next time on Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Guardian!

Neptune: This has been your host Neptune-

Soejammy: and the Author known as Soejammy!

Neptune and Soejammy: See you in the next Chapter!

Special announcement:  This is a shout out to Neptune590, they were able to help me understand basic knowledge of how protagonist first fights can or will happen, they were able to give helpful advice for my chapter here, if you are new and never heard of them, go to their page and follow on their stories as well. Again, hope you all have enjoyed the story so far and wish to hear your thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

406 15 6
(This book is being remade) So here we go again with another story idea my friends! What I have here is an idea that was solely based on the anime of...
28.7K 1K 19
Sneegsnag ran through his tunnels to find a strange portal! he jumps in because of donation. now his life is in chaos! fell from the sky, them almos...
9.1K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
3.2K 139 17
A camera turns on as Soejammy's face was up close to the camera lens. Soejammy: Is this thing on? How the f*** do you work this thing?? Kitty: It's o...