Hyperdimension Neptunia: The...

By Soejammy

Soejammy: Hello everyone, and welcome to my story. I am your host Soejammy. In this story, you are sent into... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: A realm other than your own.
Chapter 2: Meeting the Protagonist of Protagonists! Neptune makes the scene!
Chapter 3: Meeting new allies! A choice is made!
A/n's 2: Good news and bad news.
Chapter 4: New clothes and new powers. Show them the power of a human!
Chapter 5: An unexpected meeting! Clear the misunderstanding (Y/n)!
Chapter 6: Phenomenon revealed. Show the teamwork between CPU and human!
1K milestone reached!!
Chapter 7: Meeting the remaining CPUs Blanc and Vert. Interview with Abnes.
(Y/n)'s journal entries - Part 1
Chapter 8: Show them your progress! (Y/n) vs Blanc!
Subplot Event: The Dogoo Incident.
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 1
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed. (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 2
Special 3K Introduction sequence!!
Chapter 9: The master mind revealed! (Y/n), give everything you got! - Part 3
Skills, Weapons and items so far.
Subplot: Dinner date with Neptune.
Chapter 10: A day in the sun! Let's go swimming!
Subplot: Cosplay with Noire.
Chapter 11: Kidnapped twins! Save Rom and Ram!
Subplot: Book release with Blanc.
Chapter 12: The mysterious fruit of transgender.
Subplot: Spending time with Vert.
Contest voting.
Chapter 13: An unexpected guest! (Y/n)'s feelings revealed!
Chapter 14: Gathering of the team. A leader is chosen.
And the winner is...
Chapter 15: Storming the enemy base. Mission to save the goddesses begins.
10K Announcement
Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.
Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.
Subplot: CPU Candidates vs. Dr. Kinja.
Title cover for the story
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 1
Final chapter: Save your friends! Bring home a miracle (Y/n)! - Part 2
(Y/n)'s journal entries - part 2
Epilogue

Author's Notes

9.9K 74 100
By Soejammy

(Y/n): Your name.

(L/n): Last name.

(E/c): Eye color.

(H/c): Hair color.

(A/c): Aura color.

(F/n): Friend's name.

You start off in the human world, where it starts as normal day like any other day. Except for this day, it is your birthday. You get a necklace from your Father to celebrate your 17th birthday. You have a Mother, a Father and a 7 year old sister named Abby.

You are basically a normal human like every other in the human world, but when you get to Neptune's world-

Neptune: Is that my cue?

Soejammy: No Neptune. This is how I explain how both dimensions could be different.

Neptune: Oops.

You will change as you go throughout the world and get stronger. At first, your body will be lighter than most, but because of dimension travel reasons, think of our world having a different gravity field than Neptune's world. Because of this, you will have an increased stamina and strength. For example, you are able to lift a small rock with one hand on earth, but in Neptune's dimension, you can lift a boulder.

Now onto the lucky girls for this harem that have a chance to date the reader of this story.

Neptune

Noire

Blanc

As of now, this concludes any and all details that are needed for now. If any new details are needed to be told, they will come up at a later date throughout the story.

Soejammy: So without further ado, I present to you-

Neptune: (Pushes Soejammy aside) Hyperdimension Neptunia: The Guardian!

Soejammy: (Gets up from the ground) Neptune!!

Neptune: Hee hee! See you all there!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.2K 410 16
In Gamindustri, there are five CPUs who are rulers of a nation, Purple Heart with Planeptune, Black Heart with Lastation, White Heart with Lowee, Gre...
28.7K 1K 19
Sneegsnag ran through his tunnels to find a strange portal! he jumps in because of donation. now his life is in chaos! fell from the sky, them almos...
32.8K 887 56
Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. Welcome one and all (Or Welcome back) to...
54.2K 955 40
Soejammy: What is up everyone, and welcome to The Guardian, Book 2. Neptune: Hope you all didn't miss us too long after the short break we had. Soeja...