A twist In My life *completed...

By MilaZenHarmony

"You know, to think about all I just said. I'll reiterate some stuff. In the beginning, I wanted help. But th... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (last official chapter)
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 27

73 3 0
By MilaZenHarmony

"Trevor, what the fuck are you doing here?!" I whisper yelled, pulling him into the driveway.

"I- I just wanted to clear things up-"

"Oh, really?! Now you wanna clear things up!? Last time we had a talk, a lot of nasty words were being thrown. Infront of the student body!"

He sighed and glanced around. He looked uneasy... and honestly, him showing up randomly isn't something he normally does. Not that things between him and I are normal right now, or even alright. He'd call or text first, to ask.

"Can we go somewhere private?"

What. The. F-

"Wh- no! Of course not, you have something to say, you say it here. You came here to this house. Be lucky that I even answered the door. I was at dinner with some relatives."

He began to get frustrated. Why in the world... wait-

Ugh, why is it this complicated to get in her pants?
😶
Last time I checked she was submissive. The heck's gotten into her? I'ma owe the guys so much money if I don't get her pregnant in a week.
I heard his thoughts.

"What are your real intentions of being here? Huh??"

"Would you stop asking so many damn questions and come with me so I can explain?!" He snapped.

I raised my brow and didn't notice his hand now tightly gripping mine.

"Let. Go," I growled.

"You're gonna give me a kiss, Right now; and meet me at my house tonight."

I stared in his eyes, trying to calm down. If I kiss him, I'll rip out his tongue or break his jaw in the process. As I was about to respond, I heard a voice behind me.

"Let her go,"

I slowly took my cold eyes off his anger and lust-filled ones.

The cousin that was questioning me at the table, aka Cubb, along with Deja was a few feet from us. They were both staring Trevor down.

I felt Trevor release his grip from my hand and grabbed my butt. I grabbed his arm and held it behind his back in a swift motion.

"Don't you EVER, touch what's not yours." I was past infuriated by now. And I wanted him in pain if he didn't understand what I was telling him. "Have I made myself clear?" I growled and felt my eyes shift color for a split second. It was then that he cowered.

I let go and quickly headed inside. I rushed up the steps to my room, ignoring the questions of concern from everyone. I paced around so many times so that I could concentrate on my thoughts and not lose myself. Oh my gosh, I hate this. I looked in the mirror and saw dark, lifeless green eyes. Fuck.

"Shit! Oh, my Fucking Shit! Why the fuck is this happening!?" I half yelled.

He just had to come and mess things up! I was doing perfectly fine until he showed up.

"Daya? Where are you? Are you ok?"

I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my fists.

"Daya, we already talked to him. Your dad is out there setting him straig- a-are you okay? Your palm is bleeding." Deja worried.

I slowly opened my eyes, looking at my palms.

Sure enough, my nails were embedded in my skin. Not too deep, but definitely deep enough to emit* blood.
I fast-paced into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I held my palms infront of my face and watched as it slowly but surely healed. I proceeded to do breathing exercises until I saw my eyes resembling a green hazel colour.

"Do you need me to help you to bandage it?" She offered.

My eyes widened. There's nothing to bandage. At all.

"No, I'm fine- I-i mean it's fine."

I stepped out of the bathroom to a concerned Deja. "Everything is ok," I assured.

I entered my room and sat on my bed with my head in my hands. What should I do?...

"Daya, What did he say to you?"

I sighed and gave her a recap of what happened.
And she was infuriated.

"No asshole is gonna get away with trying to use a cousin of mine, where the fuck is he, so I can beat some sense into 'im!?" She stormed over to my window to see if he was out there. "Lucky ass nigga got away." She mumbled and sat me side me.

Hmm... if it's a visit he wants, it's that he's gonna get... but should I let him live or die in immense pain?-

My father walked into the room and took a seat on the bed, asking me about my state. I gave a basic annoyed/scared response to the situation. But that wasn't my state at all.

"We should report this, don't you think?"

"He might have police on his side. I'll just leave it as is." Lies. He went to jail for a few days a couple of times. I don't wanna get the poor kid arrested. Instead, I just wanna have my fun with him. If he thinks he's only gonna have sex, he better think again.
Trev, I might just pay you a visit tonight after all. Ha.

*********🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿🇧🇿❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️💎💎💎💎💎

"You have all the stuff you brought packed back in this suitcase, right?" I rechecked.

"Yeah. Thanks for the help, you guys."

"No prob. Awww, this one's so cute!"

Deja held one of Bella's twins while Bella held the other. I was carrying the suitcase to my car. We got settled in then I drove us to her house.
I didn't have to put a foot inside, as yet, to know that her mom and stepfather were there. Bloody bastard has no sense of decency. Or humility. Just overpowered with pride with his-

"Z, you're mumbling. Again." They mumbled at once.

"Y'all are talking simultaneously, again. We all have our quirks." I muttered sarcastically, getting out of the car.

Deja rang the doorbell and seconds later it was opened by the golddigger herself.

"Hi, come on in!" Tamara moved to the side.

She's a bit too cheery, I wonder how can that be?- oh! I know! Because she is fake. Fake attitude, fake eyebrows, fake personality.
Ok maybe not the eyebrows but.. you get my point. *rolls eyes into another dimension.*

We stepped in and saw a wide crib near the lengthy sofa in the living room. Hm. They got this in such a short time.

Bastards.

"We're so glad that you're here. Make yourselves at home! You want anything to eat or drink?"

For the love of things that are earthly and good and that shit, please, cut your crap.

"Do you have Bourbon biscuits?"

I gave her a death glare while she shrugged.

"Of course! Be right back!" She rushed off

I smacked Deja upside her head and deliberately ignored her whine of pain.

"Here. And lemme put the baby in the crib." She handed the biscuits to My cousin and my cousin handed the baby to her.

Tamara rocked the baby, smiling lightly, before putting the sleeping bundle into the crib; Then she walked over to Bella and repeated the short process.

It was surprisingly alright until that "man" made his presence known.

He once again looked in the crib at his and Bella's children.

I know, sounds as fucked up as it is, right?

He went to the couch on the opposite side of the room and turned on the television... to TCL? Really?
Minutes into watching, he started to steal glances at the three of us- but mostly me. I stared at him while I started to listen to what he was thinking. Don't let this be another one.🤦🏽‍♀️

One down, one to go.
Hm, never seen how black women's babies come out. Looking forward to it.

I quirked a brow so high, I didn't know that was humanly possible.

He did not just- nuh-uh.

"Deja, Bella. Let's go upstairs to help Bella unpack."

I took up the suitcase, while the other two followed hastily behind me.

As we all got into Bella's room, she locked the door behind her and slid to the ground.

"Bella, don't stress yourself! We're here. What's the matter?" Deja rubbed her shoulders.

It took Deja a while to realize that Bella was crying. Then she comforted the redhead.

I wanted to help to comfort her, but I was in my own sea of thoughts while putting clothes up to say anything.
Tomorrow I'm gonna talk to Shawn to see how he can help me with this plot. See what he's got to contribute to it. I'm tired of those people that call themselves "parents." I am also tired of being a part-demon, but I'm gonna make it work to my liking. I decided that I needed to distract myself for a while, so I instructed Deja to keep Bella happy somehow while I went to the bathroom.

I stepped into the threshold and bent over the counter to wash my face.
At that moment, the door closed and I heard a click.
I wiped my face and growled a deep growl.

"You know," a voice started, and I looked into the mirror to see who it was. "It's not very nice to just up and leave while you're a guest in someone's hou- "

"It's also not very fucking nice to be in a bathroom with your 'guest'. Much less to lock them in." I got out in a monotone voice.

"Am I to give a shit? I'm a man. I do whatever I please to you females."

"You shouldn't do that to your stepdaughter." I got out through gritted teeth, holding myself back from having him in a chokehold.

"Excuse me, young one. Exactly what are you accusing me o-"

"Who the cap fits, wears it. You know exactly what I'm speaking of. You're not gonna get away from this."

I turned around to make my way out of the bathroom, but he grabbed my wrist. IF YOU DON'T LET THE FUCK GO!

" You women were made for the begetting of children. Otherwise, you're worthless. I'm only doing the world and God a favour."

My eye twitched and my ears rang. What. On. Earth!?

I easily yanked my arm from his grip, spat some words in his face, and went into Bella's room; locking the door. I grabbed my stuff off her bed after pacing around angrily a few times. I need to get my mind off this. I need to refuel. I need to torture anything. And I have the perfect idea who it can be.

Bella saw me packing up and started to panic a bit.

"Where are you going?" Bella quirked her eyebrows.

"Yeah, what's wrong? We're here to talk Bout whatever is bothering you." Deja stood up

I stifled a bitter chuckle. You all will never understand.

I went to Deja, giving her a hug and my car keys.

"I'll be home a bit late. I have some stuff to do. Just drive yourself home and bring my car back tomorrow. I'll be okay, I promise."

I went over to Bella, hugged her and sweetly pecked her on the lips.

"I've got some stuff to do. I'll be back to my house late. Don't pay me any mind if I look disfigured. Continue to sleep." I told her telepathically.

She nodded as I turned around to head through the window.

"The door is this way! Where are you going!? We're 2 stories up!" She half yelled.

I smirked. She'll never know my capabilities.

"Buh bye."

I jumped off the banister, landing perfectly on the ground. Then I started my 20-minute walk.
Now. I remember someone saying they have a dare to fulfill?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 21.8K 25
He's a Goodie-Goodie, And He's a Dirty Rich Boy. He volunteers at soup kitchens, He's never worked a day in his life. He would rather spend time with...
80.7K 2.7K 106
Human Alastor x Fem!Reader (It has a whole asylum bit, if you don't like that don't read, okay? Okay cool bye!) "Do you realize that I've murdered...
14.2K 503 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...
634K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...