ʟᴜᴄʏ- Jjk

By Soft_jeon

- step brother- A forbidden love story. (¡High cringe because it was my first book!) [If you don't like the s... More

•One•
•Two•
•Three•
•Four•
•Five•
•Six•
•Seven•
•Eight•
•Nine•
•Ten•
•Eleven•
•Twelve•
•Thirteen•
•Fourteen•
•Fifteen•
•Sixteen•
•Seventeen•
•Eighteen•
•Nineteen•
•Twenty•
•Twentyone•
•Twentytwo•
•Twentythree•
•Twentyfour•
•Twentyfive•
•Twentysix•
•Twentyseven•
•Twentyeight•
•Twentynine•
•Thirty•
•not an update•
•Thirtyone•
•Thirtytwo•
:Thirtythree:
•Thirtyfour•
•Thirtyfive•
•Thirtysix•
•Thirtyseven•
•Thirtyeight•
•Thirtynine•
•Fourty•
•Fourtyone•
Fourtytwo
•Fourtythree•
•Fourtyfour•
•Fourtyfive•
•Fourtyfive•-prt 2
•Fourtysix•
•Fourtyseven•
•Fourtyeight•
•Fourtynine•
•Fifty•
•Fiftyone•
•Fiftythree•
•Fiftyfour•
•Fiftyfive•
•Fiftysix•
•Fiftyseven•
•Fiftyeight•
•Fiftynine•

•Fiftytwo•

2.5K 86 41
By Soft_jeon

What am I doing?

His lips moved softly in sync with mine, his hands gentle as they ran through my hair.

As things heated, he lowered back the chair and hovered over me, I could already sense his dominance. He pulled my lower body towards his, a grunt escaping his mouth, hot breath fanning my dry lips.

I struggled to let out a moan as he met a sweet spot above my collar bone, his fingers still intertwining in my locks, remembering times when he'd often play with my hair.

This was wrong.

"I missed you."he admitted with a soft whisper, I choked up at that. The sadness in his eyes was evident, for a long time. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed his parted lips, slowly.

"Ditto."I replied through a passionate kiss, he parted. He sat up and removed his tight fitted top and unbuckled his belt and jeans, his eyes still fixed on mine. I decided to removed my clothing.

He put on protection.

He began to leave love bites on each breast and then he trailed his lips up to meet my parted ones.

Everything was gentle.

His touch.

His breaths.

His eyes.

I love you, was all he wanted to say aloud. But knowing fully well Lucy wouldn't feel the same way, he didn't want to ruin this moment.

He never thought this day would come. All that they were, were expectations, fantasies and dreams. He wanted to embrace this time with Lucy, because, he new this would be their first and last time doing this.

He loved her.

But he knew she loved another.

Their feelings would never be mutual.

Her love for him was different.

If only he'd met her first.

If only Jungkook had never became her step brother.

He listened as she moaned, panted and begged for him to enter her.

"Please, Hoseok-ah.."she begged softly, breathlessly.

He gazed down at her beautiful rounded face and almond eyes, her eyes, a beautiful golden.

He leaned down and planted kisses all over her face.

Her forehead.

temple.

eyelid.

nose.

cheek.

chin.

and finally, lips.

I ran my hands through my hair as Hoseok thrusted in and out slowly before picking up the pace.

Rain droplets smashing against the glass window filled our heated ears, we flinched as droplets hit our hot and smooth skin, we had left the car window open. After chuckling over the droplets that hit our eyes, causing us to struggle to see, we kissed again.
-
Guilty, I looked away from Hoseoks sleeping form. I threw on my clothes and left Hoseoks scorching hot car.

The morning light strained my sight as I walked up the street and into town, awaiting for my tall building to come to view. Why was I even still staying in that apartment? It was Jungkook's after all. I began to contemplate moving out, maybe even moving back to my moms and Jungkook's father's house.

When I finally arrive at the apartment, I'm surrounded by dullness, was this apartment going to have that effect on me now?

I decided to message Jungkook.

Me: you can take your apartment back, I'm going to move back home.

He saw the message but didn't reply, fine.

I texted mom.

Me: is it okay if I come back?

Mom: definitely, we missed you x

Me: okay thanks, missed you too x

I started packing my belongings straight away, only leaving what Jungkook had accidentally left behind.

I locked the door on my way out and took a bus home.

Suddenly I had an incoming call.

"Yeah?"

"Rude."

It was Jungkook.

"What?"

"Why are you moving back?"he asked, I sighed.

"I'm lonely there by myself so, I'm coming home. You can move back in there with your new girlfriend."I responded and he scoffed, I could visualise his tongue gliding against his tongue in annoyance. I expected him to decline and say that he'll move back in with me, that there was no need for me to come home.

"I'll get packing then."he said and hung up, I slowly removed the phone from my ear. I was stupid to expect that. We were really over.

-
"I'm so happy you're moving back in!"my mother cheered, her being giddy brought a smile to my face.

"We'll probably be seeing Hoseok often then, won't we."she said as she helped unpack my things.

"Actually mom, we're not dating anymore. We decided to stay as good friends."I admitted, failing to confess that it was all pretend. That we were not seeing each other in that way.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Well, Jin has been asking for you. He wanted to know how you're doing."she said, seemingly unfazed and continued folding my clothes.

"Mom, I think I'll go for it."

"For what?"

"The marriage. I'll do it."

She looked at me with utter shock and surprise, she was not expecting those words to escape my mouth.

"I'll marry SeokJin."

-
Ugh this is such a short chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
247K 9.9K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...