Why Me? |EDDSWORLD X READER |...

By TomatoKlutz

« The Best Thing I ever did was that I met you. » « The Best Thing I never did was that I never left you and... More

[DISCLAIMER/CONTENT WARNINGS!]
[~Prologue~]
[~ Childhood Adventures |1| Puberty ~]
[~ Childhood Adventures |2| Introductions ~]
{~ Childhood Adventures |3| Grandma! ~}
{Chapter 1|Memory Lane}
{Chapter 2|Welcome Back!}
{Chapter 3|Small Talk}
{Chapter 4|Camping and Gifts!}
{Chapter 5|Planning Detectives}
{Chapter 6|Good Way To Start A Day}
{Chapter 7|Bunch of Meanies}
{Chapter 8|Them Dorks}
{Chapter 9|Cuts}
{Chapter 10|Another Two}
{Chapter 11|Le Manga Store}
{Chapter 12|Matt is High (kind of)}
{Chapter 13|Matt is still a baby}
{Chapter 14|Grandma's Call}
{Chapter 15| Magic Gummy Bears}
{Chapter 16|Literal Babies}
{Chapter 17|Mine!}
{Chapter 18|Teasing}
{Chapter 19|Sorry}
{Chapter 21|Movies Night}
{Chapter 16+|Not suitable for pure fans}
{Chapter 22|Yanny-Laurel}
{Chapter 23|Unknown}
{Chapter 24|Hospitals}
{Chapter 25|His Journal}
[~Birthday 8/15~]
{Chapter 26|Playful}
{Chapter 27|Text Messages}
{Chapter 28|Realization}
[~ Birthday 9/6 ~]
{Chapter 29|Last Place}
{Chapter 30|Orphanage PT. 1}
{Chapter 31|Thoughts}
{Chapter 32|The Orphanage PT.2}
{Chapter 33|Peck}
{Chapter 34|The Orphanage PT. 3}
[~ Birthday 10/28 ~]
{Chapter 35|a boy}
{Chapter 36|importance}
{Chapter 37|why}
{Chapter 38|dontgo}
{Chapter 39|firstthenafter}
{Chapter 40|HOSPITALS}
{Chapter 41|stupidity}
{Chapter 42|texts}
{Chapter 43|ding}
[~ happy ̶h̶o̶l̶i̶d̶a̶y̶s̶ ~]
[~ The Other Half Of Me ~]
{Chapter 44|A Visit}
{Chapter 45|Aiden}
{Chapter 46|Edd Angers Mama Ringo}
{Chapter 47|Acceptance}
{Chapter 48|Comfort}
[~ Birthday 6/27 ~]
{Chapter 49|Shots}
{Chapter 50|Love-sick}
{Chapter 51|Cookies!}
{Chapter 52|allsoulsday}
{Chapter 53|vulnerable}
{Chapter 54|Parents}
[~Happy Holidays!~]
{Chapter 55|Eavesdrop}
{Chapter 56|Decisions}
{Chapter 57|Arguments}
{Chapter 58|Traits}
{Chapter 59|Questions}
{Chapter 60|Meet}
{Chapter 61|Confusion}
NOT A CHAPTER BUT I WANNA HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS!!
{Chapter 62|Past}
{Chapter 63|Aimapoleia}

{Chapter 20|The day Tord finally made you say yes}

2.4K 71 49
By TomatoKlutz

A happy chapter as promised :)
I hope. I didn't know what to name this chapter so I let my imagination run wild...hahahahahaha.
P.S.S comic not mine!
[Minor Swearing!]
=~~~=

"Mr. Larsson, what...is this?"
The Guidance Counselor sighs at the paper handed to him.

"A paper." Tord replies.

"No I mean...what in the world is this report? It says that you stabbed a classmate with a pencil earlier?"

Tord leans back on his chair, as if making himself comfortable for the lecture he's gonna get, once again.

"Uh-huh. Whatever the paper says." He replies calmly.

The Guidance Counselor sighs heavily and scrunches his nose.
"Why did you stab him, Tord?" His voice, showing signs that he's tired of having to deal with this troublesome student everyday.

Tord shrugs his shoulders, "His unattractive face was telling me to stab him, so I did."

"Tord, please. We're not in elementary school where you can get away with a 'sorry' and magically everything is fine. This is university, this is college-"

"Yeah, no shit, Sherlock."

"Language, young man. But as I was saying, this is college, everything is not a game anymore. You need to get serious with your studies. You're studying to get that diploma and get a decent job in the world. That comes with treating your classmates with respect."

Tord snickers, "Papers."

The Guidance Counselor raises an eyebrow, "Pardon?"

"They always believe the papers. We're studying 'hard' to get a paper that basically holds our future. You show that 'paper' to job interviews and they believe it. That report you're holding is also a paper, they always believe the paper, not what the actual person has to say, so, let's see, what if I wrote on a piece of paper that you're transgender-just an example-and I show it to everyone in the school, will they believe the paper?"
Tord puts his arm on the desk, resting his chin on his palm.

"...Tord. Please. For once take this seriously. Let's get back to the main topic at hand, why did you stab him?" The Guidance Counselor asks once again.

"No point in saying this, but what if I say that I didn't do it?"
Tord smirks slyly.
"What?"
"Why do you think I keep ignoring that question? Because, I don't know. Ask the actual kid who did it."

"Tord, this is no time to be pointing fingers-"
"So they can point fingers but not me? I'm hurt, Sir. Hellucard. I'm hurt."
"Well then, if it wasn't you, why does the paper or...the class president say that you stabbed the classmate?"

"Because they're only looking for someone to blame."

Silence suddenly came rushing in the room.

"Okie Dokie, I answered four of your questions, I'll be going now. See you tomorrow, Sir. Domdom!" Tord does finger guns at Sir. Hellucard before sliding out of the room.
Sir. Hellucard always had something to say to make him stay, but somehow, that left him a tad-bit speechless.

"Jeez, what took you so long?" You say as you lazily walk next to Tord, who had just come out of the Guidance Council Office.
"You've been getting detention often these past 2 weeks!"

Tord shrugs, "Eh."

You frown, unsatisfied with his reply to you.

Tord's eyes suddenly light up, "Hey! It's Matt! C'mon! Let's go!" Tord yanks your hand and drags you all the way to Matt's locker. The one locker you had known for it's famous Matt Shrine was taken down. Mostly because Matt said he didn't want it anymore, which was a double thumbs up from you.

"Hey (Y/N)! Hey Tord! How was your detention-hangout time with Sir. Hellucard?" Matt asks, putting the last of his books in the locker.
"Awesome as always. We're best friends after all."

You three laugh.

Suddenly, a whole new group of laughter came bursting down the hall. You three look at the end to find a familiar brunette. Green hoodie. Holding a cola can. A cute ponytail.

"Ell!" You call her name out.

She seemed to notice but didn't bother to look at your direction, and went straight back to talking and laughing with Tori, Matilda and Tamara. Tori also noticed your call, and just gave you a horrifying smirk. Taunting you as if they had won in a non-existent battle.

"Harsh." Tord says, gripping his chest, pretending to be hurt.

Matt frowns. "I hate it when people give each other the cold shoulder. It's like second-hand hurting me. (Y/N), when will you and the twins make up?"

It wasn't because of a fight anymore. It's because you indirectly hurt one of them, and so the other got mad. Ell has been giving you silence ever since she saw the scene fold right in front of her eyes. The moment Edd witnessed the Indirect kiss between you and Tom.
You sigh and turn to Matt, "When they decide to talk to me...I can't force them to talk with me just so I can apologize if they're not ready so...I'm gonna wait." You reply.

You all walk down towards the gate, looking for the familiar red car in the parking lot. "Hey Matt...did you see the short skirt Matilda was wearing today?" Tord gently elbows Matt, waiting for his reaction and was satisfied when Matt gave him a red face, "HMM, I WONDER WHAT GRANDMA COOKED FOR DINNER TODAY." Matt says, immediately ignoring Tord's question and you laugh.
You stood there in front of the gate, just enjoying the laughter going around. The laughter you all had incredibly missed when everything was breaking down.

"Oh hey, Black-voids-like-his-heart-boy is approaching." Tord suddenly says, looking at Tom. Doing the voice of a robot.

You smile at him, "Hey!"
Matt waves at Tom, sending the same cheerful smile with pink cheeks.

Tom gives a small nod and ruffles up Matt's hair. Matt grinned at his brief affection towards him. Tom goes into the parking lot and unlocks the red car you've been trying to find.

Matt's relationship with Tom was getting better. Though, some scars are permanent, at least they heal over time. Matt's relationship with his other siblings got even greater. Tom even given Matt some "rare" hugs from time to time. It's like seeing a building get rebuilt after years of it's abandonment and neglect.

It was so heart-warming.

Although, the indirect kiss and the kiss on the cheek he gave you three weeks ago is now nothing more but a blurred memory, it was the key to making you and Tom be much more closer than you were before, instead of distancing away because of "awkwardness".

But the indirect kiss was also the key to make two of your closest best friends distance themselves away from you. You lost two for the cost of one.

"Is Edd and Ell joining the bus again?" Tom asks, making eye-contact with you through the driver's mirror.

"Yep." Matt replies, disappointment obvious in his voice.

"Jesus, all of that effort just to avoid (Y/N)?" Tom says as he starts the engine.

Tord puts his arm around you, "I give F for effort. Because who would want to avoid this kawaii face?!" He starts squishing your cheeks.

"Torch! Pleash shtap! You shquish sheeks like Grandmojjer Shushan~~~~!" You complain.
"I will stop once you finally say yes in watching 'that' anime with me!"
"Oh Nu! I will not letch you bwackmail me into thish! You've been ashking me for daysh but the ansher is still a no!" You reject him once again.
"Guess I'll have to stretch this kawaii cheeks wider!"

The pain in your cheeks is above the pain of giving birth.

"Hashtag, stop (Y/N) abuse!" Matt says as he pulls out his phone to take a picture of you.

"Okie, okie!! I gibb up! I'll watch that anime witch youu! Pleash shtap the pain!" You give in after all these days he's been trying to ask you.
Tord stops and smiles, "That's what I like to hear!"

You give Matt a glare, "Jeez, thanks so much for helping."
Matt sends you a playful grin, "No biggie!"

"Say, what is this anime? There must be a reason if (Y/N) hates it so much." Tom asks, still keeping his eyes on the road.
"Hentai!" You say.
"Devil horns, stop ruining the innocence of (Y/N) goddamnit."
"Yeah!" You say and pouted cutely, crossing your arms.

"Hey, not my fault that she was the one who recommended it to me!" Tord imitates your position, same pout, same crossed arms.

"You dork." You flick his forehead.
"Ouch! I'm hurt (Y/N), I'm hurt!"
"Jeez, stop being so dramatic."

=~~~=
Kind of a filler chapter...and short....but oh well :3 filler chapters are named "fillers" because they fill some stuff that you can't fill. So always thank the filler chapter after reading XD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 159 26
Got the story idea from Hi-imfandomtrash/Headcanons Cover by Hi-imfandomtrash/Headcanons After The End. Edd, Matt, and Tom don't forgive Tord, nor do...
85.8K 2.8K 77
It's been over seven years after that incident with Tord. The gang has almost forgotten about him. ALMOST The world has changed a lot since the Red A...
3K 78 14
#1 tordtom dec. 15 2023 *just checked lol* #9 edd june 10 2024 Tord has a secret that he keeps to himself, away from everyone he knows..he's in love...
33.4K 1.9K 30
Tord. A norwegian boy with an unusual life. He lives with his parents, Paul and Patryck. But other than that, he has nobody. No friends, no siblings...