Troyler One-Shots

By MelancholyMango

a series of troyler short-stories and one-shots --- credit for the cover goes to @xsillytilly More

Heaven (fluff)
Heaven *Part 2* (smut)
Letting You Go (fluff)
Mr. Oakley (smut)
Skyping (smut)
I Didn't Mean To (smut)
I Didn't Mean To *Part 2* (smut)
Collar (smut)
Collar *Part 2* (Smut)
Collar *Part 3* (Smut)
Not Only You And Me (s)

I Don't Like You Like That

21.6K 481 447
By MelancholyMango

A/n: I hate author's notes at the beginning of chapters but it feels necessary to say that this is the oneshot I already had posted, but someone reported it and it got taken down so I edited some and badda boom. It's basically the exact same but vote anyway plsss, ALSO A NEW TEACHERXSTUDENT ONESHOT LIKE TOMORROW ISH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TONIGHT BUT THERE'S BEEN TOO MANY COMPLICATIONS

*Tyler's POV*

Smut Warning, as one might assume from anything that I write

I took a deep uneven breath, gripping the sink as I stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was on point, my outfit complimented me perfectly, and I had exactly what I wanted to get done in the video written down. In truth, this was going better than ninety-percent of my video preparations. So why was I hiding out in the bathroom stalling for time with sweaty palms? Oh, I guess you could blame that on the little twink sitting cross-legged on my bed, scrolling carelessly through Tumblr. It wasn't so much Troye as a whole, normally he was the only person in the world that made me feel calm. It was the situation I was going to have to face the second I walked out there. It's not like I really had room to be having a mini panic attack, after all, it had been me that suggested it. A slightly intoxicated me, at 3am on a Friday night, but it was still me and I still had to live up to my word. 

"Tyler? Are you feeling okay?" Great. Now he thinks I'm in here getting sick. I coughed loudly, running my hands through my hair nervously one last time. 

"Yeah, I'll be out in just a sec." I grabbed my toothbrush, eagerly squirting toothpaste over it and going to work on my pearly whites. I wasn't sure how far he was going to let this go, but I wanted to be prepared for anything. I placed the toothbrush on the counter gently, licking my lips nervously. Let's do this. 

I turned and plastered on the most emotionless face I could manage, walking out into my bedroom. Troye was still sprawled out on my bed, though at some point he'd managed to scrounge a jar of Nutella and was eating it absentmindedly. He must not have heard me come out. For a fleeting moment the sight of him calmed my nerves like it always did, before his eyes flickered up and met with mine, filled with concern.

"Tilly? Is something wrong?" He asked hurriedly, setting his laptop aside and patting the bed beside him. I walked over cautiously, shaking my head on the way.

"Everything's fine! So, do you, uh, want to run over the plans for the video?" I asked, sinking down on the bed next to him. He instinctively wrapped an arm around my shoulders, squeezing my arm supportively with his free hand.

"Do you think we can maybe just wing it?"

"You are so lazy." I groaned, letting my head fall onto his shoulder. I was relieved to find being close to him had the same calming effect it always did, though what was about to happen kept playing in the back of my mind. It was childish and stupid, getting this worked up over some stupid 'challenge' prompt for a video, but I couldn't help it. It wasn't like it was a drunk collab with Sawyer or a carefree video with Mamrie, it was a video with Troye. A video that'd surely be over-analyzed by thousands. Possibly the absolute worst video we could do together, given the whole shipping madness we were trying to tone down. Well, I was trying to tone down. 

"You are such a control freak. Come on, let's just go with whatever happens, happens. We can always edit awkward bits out." I rolled my head on my shoulders, looking up at him skeptically. Of course he would suggest that, because he wasn't nervous in the slightest. In fact, I was willing to bet he was looking forward to it. He jumped up, gesturing for me to follow as he headed out toward the living room. I groaned, reluctantly obeying and trailing after him. 

Troye and I had a very unique relationship. Do you know hard it is to be best friends with someone who openly has a crush on you? It's not like he was creepy about it or anything, but he didn't try to hide it or act embarrassed about it if it came up in conversation. I always brushed it off as nothing, kindly reminding him all the reasons it was pointless because we'd never work out. I didn't want to hurt him, but I didn't want to encourage him either. I loved him and all, just not like that. My naturally flirty nature completely clashed with that though, making it increasingly difficult to convince him I had absolutely no feelings for him. Worse yet, drunk Tyler had had the bright idea to promise our next collab together would be reenacting dirty fanfiction. We'd both chosen one and I had the feeling Troye's was going to be the dirtiest thing he could find, being the cheeky little shit he was most of the time, always trying to pull a reaction out of me. 

"Hurry up!" I quickly fell into my seat beside Troye, sure my cheeks were bright red. He got up to go fumble with the camera, though I noticed the way his eyes kept darting back to me. "Nervous?"

"Well, duh, it's not everyday you act out porn with your best friend." He giggled at this, abandoning the camera to walk over and massage my shoulders gently. I relaxed against his touch, the knots of tension fading quickly.

"It's smut, it's different." He argued, going back to the camera. I rolled my eyes, sitting tall in my chair so I wouldn't look like a midget next to him. 

"No, it's really not." I mumbled, my voice trailing off as he rushed back to sit next to me. He gave me a reassuring smile and thumbs up, and I took that as my cue.

"Hi everyone! My name is Tyler Oakley and I am here with-"

"Troye Sivan!" 

"Yeah, that. Anyway, today we're going to be doing a very highly requested video for y'all. Troye, tell them what we're doing."

"We are going to be reenacting dirty fanfiction." 

"I'm sure you know what fanfiction is, so let's spare the details and just jump right into it! Here I have two printed-out copies of fanfictions we found on the internet and we're going to act out each of them." I purposely chose my pick first, not knowing if I was ready to read whatever Troye had went with. I flashed the camera another smile, scooting my chair even closer to Troye so we could read it together. The one I'd chosen wasn't descriptive in the slightest, even ending before it actually got to the sex scene. I'd highlighted all the key scenes we were actually going to act out, my eyes scanning them one last time. 

-Troye hopping into my arms and wrapping his legs around my waist

-Me pushing Troye up against a wall

-Breathing on his neck

-Moaning

-Throwing our shirts on the floor 

-Feeling up each other's chests

- Stumbling in to the other room

The list sounded simple enough, though my heart was still pounding in my chest at the thought of actually acting them out. I jumped, feeling Troye's hand on my thigh. It was off camera frame, but I still went out of my way to subtly swat it away. I didn't want him getting any ideas that I might be into this or something. 

After a lot of camera readjusting and re-shooting the door opening scene, we managed to get a pretty decent shot. Troye knocked on the door daintily and I eagerly swung it open, just like the fanfiction had said. Troye had immediately jumped into my arms, koala hugging me and nuzzling his face into my neck. This wasn't so bad, no worse than our usual cuddling. I gently set him down, setting up the camera for the next shot. 

"Come on, Tilly, pin me against the wall." Troye beamed impatiently, his wide smile letting me know just how much he was enjoying this. I glared at him and fought the urge to roll my eyes, walking over and grabbing both of his tiny wrists with one hand, pinning them high above his head. I braced myself on the wall with my other hand, moving my body closer to his until the entire length was pressed up against him, successfully pinning him to the wall. He squirmed against me, a barely audible whimper escaping his lips. I tried to ignore it, reminding myself of our plan to 'just go with it'. I leaned in tentatively, breathing over his neck heavily. He squirmed noticeably this time, bucking his hips against mine. I immediately took a step back and he blushed, his eyes falling to the floor.

"Sorry, couldn't help it." He sounded genuine so I moved back to my previous position, knowing we were going to have to re-shoot it anyway. I pushed up against him even more this time, hoping it'd successfully keep him from shifting so much. It did, though it also made the growing bulge in his sweatpants very obvious to me. Whatever, it's not obvious to the camera. Just go with it, Tyler. I leaned in, once again breathing over his sensitive skin. His head fell back considering his body couldn't move, a loud moan filling the room. I took a deep even breath, not sure if that was for the sake of the video or a genuine moan. I wasn't about to question it. I quickly moved on, fumbling with the hem of his shirt with my free hand. I let his hands loose, watching as they immediately darted to lift his shirt over his head eagerly. He tossed it to the ground then, his breathing turning into short little pants from the effort. Our eyes locked now, his lips turning up into a smirk as he reached for my shirt. He needily grabbed it and before I knew what he had planned buttons were scattering across the room.

"Troye!" I hissed, remembering to keep it sounding lustful. I really didn't want to re-shoot this scene if it meant him ruining another of my button-downs. He seemed pleased with himself, his hands immediately gripping at my chest. I went along with it because it was on the list, still trying to ignore how dark his eyes had gotten. Hopefully that wouldn't be noticeable when we watched it back through. He trailed a single finger down the length of my torso, outlining my subtle abs. I shivered against his touch, trying to take a step back. It worked for a second, before he spun us around and pushed me up against the wall. I swallowed nervously, keeping my eyes fixed on his as he admired my body some more. Surely he wasn't going to take this much further, he had to know he was nearing the limit of how far I was going to let him go. I had a limit and I would be speaking up the second he crossed it... Right? 

He bit down on his lip, rolling it between his teeth attractively. I suddenly felt the overwhelming need to touch him back, remembering my hands hanging limply at my sides. I tried to tell myself it was for the sake of the video being realistic, but as my hands met with his hot skin and a moan slipped out of my mouth I knew better. I was getting genuinely turned on by this. That was not okay. I guess we'd just have to speed things up. I dug my nails into his hips, relishing in the raspy pant it earned me. He shifted, and I was sure he was about to head toward the bedroom for the end of the video, when he leaned forward and pressed his lips to my collarbone. I gasped, my heart racing as he started sucking on the skin gently, grazing it with his teeth occasionally. I was vaguely aware of how inappropriate the growing heat in my lower stomach was, but it was also getting less and less relevant the longer his tongue worked at my skin. I had to end this soon, before it was too late and I ended up letting my dick think for me. I did not want to mess up our friendship. I shoved him off roughly, trying to give what I hoped was a seductive smile, and quickly started toward my room. I smirked when I heard Troye exhale loudly, obviously through his teeth. Someone wasn't happy about his 'lovebite' getting cut short. 

I sat down on the bed for a minute trying to even out my breathing before Troye walked in. He took his time, strolling in confidently a moment later. I sat up straighter, acknowledging his presence. He didn't do me the same honor though, instead marching right over to the window and looking out distantly. Curiosity got the better of me and I got up, padding over to stand beside him.

"Troye?" I asked quietly, grazing his arm with my fingertips lightly. He turned suddenly, our eyes locking. They were extremely dark, the huge pupils standing out in the low lighting. The unmistakable lust wasn't the only emotion in them though, a mixture of other obvious emotions flickering across his entire face. Angry, sad, hurt, nervous, and then back to the shroud of mystery he usually wore, once again denying me the ability to read what was going on inside his head. It didn't matter though, I'd already seen enough. 

"You know what, the one fanfiction is probably enough, we can re-film the intro in the morning. I really don't think the fans will complain about anything Troyler we give them." I chuckled nervously at the end in an attempt to lighten the mood, but obviously it didn't work. He just narrowed his eyes at me, eventually nodding and heading toward the hallway.

"Where are you going?" I called after him, hurrying to catch up. I met him in the hallway, blushing when I remembered what had happened against that wall just a second ago. He sighed, turning on his heel to face me.

"Bed. That's okay right? We're not filming anything more?" His voice was raspy and deep, something I'd never heard on him before but was glad I'd gotten the chance to. Note to self; Australian accents are hot as hell, especially when they're turned on. I shook my head innocently, giving him a weak smile.

"Yeah, that's fine. Night, Troye." I said softly, debating whether it was totally unreasonable to hug him right now. Normally we'd hug goodnight, but were we still normal? I frowned, refusing to admit that this stupid video might have changed something between us. I wouldn't let it. I stepped forward suddenly, draping my arms around his shoulders and pulling him against me tightly. 

"Night, T-" I was cut off, my ability of coherent speech completely evading me when I felt his erection pressed against my stomach. Did I do that? He tensed, obviously realizing what I'd noticed.

"I, uh, sorry." He stuttered, trying to squirm out of my grip. The only thing he succeeded in doing was grinding our crotches together. A moan filled the room and I was about to scold him and rush off to my room, when I realized it'd been mine. He was staring at me incredulously, his eyes wide with curiosity. 

"Troye, don't get any ideas. I don't like you like that." I muttered weakly, moving backward when he started to close the distance between us.

"Well obviously you like my body like that." He replied cockily, taking yet another step toward me. I followed up with my usual response, before realizing I'd run out of room to back up. I was pressed up against the wall, and in the same freaking place as earlier. He smirked, his hand slowly moving south. Part of me felt a little spiteful at him for being so forward, but I also knew I was very capable of just pushing him off and going to bed and I wasn't doing that. I felt my pants shift slightly, looking down to watch him tug on the drawstrings teasingly. I squeezed my eyes shut, shaking my head slightly. 

"T-Troye, no." I stuttered, reaching down to grab his hand and swat it away. I held it for a moment unresponsively before shoving it toward the bulge in my pants. Okay, I'll admit that hadn't been the original plan, but how could he regret it when he was suddenly giving me everything I needed? I panted heavily, grinding against his hand as he palmed me through the fabric. I opened my eyes slowly, immediately meeting his cocky gaze. He had an adorable little half smirk on, giving me the classic 'I told you so' look. I ignored it, reaching up to thread my fingers through his hair and tug at it. He grunted suddenly, advancing toward my lips. Just before we kissed a untangled my hand and covered my mouth, shaking my head.

"Tyler, I'm getting you off right now and it'd be going too far to kiss you?" He had a point. I guess my logic was pretty flawed, but kissing just seemed so much realer. The only time we'd ever kissed was at Playlist, and things were awkward between us for days after it. Then again, chances are we'd already gone far enough to make it awkward. Even with this realisation I refused to move my hand, glaring at him as I tried to bite back moans. He sighed, removing his hand and starting toward the guest bedroom door without another word.

"W-What are you doing?"

"It's a give and take world, Ty, if I can't kiss you then I'm not going to touch you at all." I whimpered, watching as he disappeared into the other room. I stared longingly at his closed door, the throbbing between my legs almost unbearable. I wonder what he's doing in there... I spent about four seconds imagining scenarios before I couldn't take it anymore and swallowed my pride, shuffling over to the door and opening it. I probably should have knocked, but the thought of seeing which scenario was actually happening turned me on like nothing else. 

I shouldn't have been surprised to find him already naked, sprawled out on the bed, but I definitely was. My breath caught in my throat as I watched him run his hand up and down his shaft hastily. I wasn't sure if he didn't hear me come in or he just didn't care, but he didn't look like he had any intention of stopping any time soon. I chewed on my lip, awkwardly hovering in the doorway and debating my next course of action. I definitely knew what I wanted to do, but I had a feeling that was completely different from what I should do. He let out a low moan suddenly, arching his back up off the bed. As I scanned my eyes over his body another time I knew my window of time was closing. If I didn't make a move soon he was going to relieve himself, judging by the rapid rising and falling off his chest and the now frequent moans and whimpers tumbling out of his lips.

"Tro-Troye." I blurted, blushing when my voice cracked the first time and I had to repeat myself. His hand stilled, his eyes opening slowly and scanning the room until he found me. 

"Mmhmm?" He purred, his voice low and gravelly, sending a jolt straight to my length. I hadn't really planned out a response, my voice disappearing yet again when my eyes accidentally landed back on his member. Okay, scratch that, it wasn't an accident, it was definitely on purpose. 

"I, uh, I was thinking that, uh..." I trailed off, looking to him desperately, hoping he'd just let it go. Of course not though, his smile told me very well he wasn't going to let me off easy on this one. He rolled over suddenly, lifting his butt up in the air provactively. God, he knew exactly what he was doing to me. The little twink probably planned this outcome from the beginning. "You promise this won't change anything between us?"

"No." He said honestly, batting his eyelashes at me. I groaned in frustration, letting my head fall against the door. "...But I can promise to make it worth your while." 

"I'm holding that against you if you don't." I growled, standing back up and starting toward the bed. He laughed breathlessly, sitting up to make room for me. I fell onto the bed beside him, concentrating on his heavy breathing to calm my nerves. I was really doing this, sleeping with my best friend. He tilted his head to the side curiously, silently asking me if I was sure I was okay with this. I locked eyes with him, hoping that answered his question. It must have, because before I even got the chance to speak and try to clear the awkward air he was crawling toward me. I tensed as he placed a hand on my chest, asking me to lay back. I did, glad he assumed the position of the dominant one. I didn't really trust myself to lead when my heart was pounding this fast in my chest. He straddled my waist slowly, stopping in the exact position to have our erections rub up against each other teasingly. I flailed my hands out needily at the sensation, though he didn't give me the satisfaction of finding something to hold on to. Instead, he grabbed them and pinned them above my head like I'd done to him earlier, holding them to the pillows. 

"I'm gonna make you feel incredible." He growled, clashing his lips against my neck unnannounced. I gasped, rocking my hips up against him involuntarily. I definitely had no trouble believing that. He continued to kiss my neck sloppily, lapping at the sensitive skin with his tongue before going back to suctioning his lips against it. My hands were clenching into fists over and over again above my head, but still he refused to let them loose. He sat up, admiring his 'lovebite' with hooded eyes.

"Mine." He declared, looking to me for approval. I just nodded weakly, not sure exactly what he was getting at but willing to do anything to get him to touch me again. He seemed happy with this, grinding down against me harshly. I let out a ruined whimper, my bottom lip trembling as I fought to find words.

"Hurry up, need you. Now." I panted heavily, shifting my hips underneath him in an effort to persuade him. It didn't work though, considering he shook his head teasingly a moment later. He trailed a finger down the length of my chest slowly, smirking slightly every time my muscles contracted under his touch. He reached the waistband of my pants, halting his movements to look up at me. I knew he wasn't asking for permission so much as checking my reaction, but I nodded desperately anyway. "Please."

I didn't have to tell him twice, his hands gripping the fabric immediately and tugging it down my legs. Once it got low enough I kicked them off and onto the floor, glad to be free of another layer of clothing. I turned my head up, staring down at the final piece of clothing separating us. The outline of my length was obvious through the tight boxer-briefs and for a fleeting moment I felt a little self-conscious about Troye's eyes being so fixed on it, but that vanished when I actually looked up at his face. He seemed to be thinking along the exact same lines as me, glaring down at the blue fabric as if it was his worst enemy. He let go of my wrists gently, shooting me a glare to tell me I still wasn't allowed to move them. I didn't mind, the whole 'being completely submissive' thing turning me on more than ever before. He skimmed his hands down my body, stopping to tweak both my nipples playfully. I let out a soft hum of approval, not capable of doing much else at this point. He traveled down further, stopping this time to hitch two fingers under the remaining clothing article. I trembled slightly, the physical contact so close to where I so desperately needed it driving me crazy. I looked up to watch his expressions, well, expression. There was definitely no mixed emotions there now, just solely lust, which was a very good look for him actually. 

"Troye, take them off already!" I demanded, wiggling underneath him in a desperate quest for friction. He didn't give me the satisfaction though, making sure to pin my hips down against the mattress before I managed to get anywhere. 

"Always so thirsty, Oakley." He mused, clicking his tongue as if scolding me. I didn't reply, mostly because his sexy voice had caught me off guard and left me speechless. He started to lift his fingers slightly and I smiled excitedly, only to gasp when he let the elastic snap back into place against me. If I'd been impatient before I definitely was now, disobeying and moving my hands down to shove him. His eyes darkened as he glared at me, abandoning the underwear completely and crawling back up the bed. "You weren't supposed to move your hands."

"You weren't supposed to tease me for so long." I retorted, trying to sound sassy despite how heavily my heart was pounding. Was he going to punish me for it? Why did that sound like a good thing? He bit his lip, smiling down at me goofily and reminding me just how much I loved him. As a friend, of course. 

"Sorry, you're just so hot when you beg." He whispered, moving down into a push-up position above me. I was surprised by this, but I didn't argue as he moved forward to brush our lips together lightly. He started to back away, leaving it as a simple peck on the lips, but for some reason that wasn't enough for me. I lifted my hands again, pulling his hair until his lips met with mine again. They wove together perfectly, giving me childish butterflies in my stomach despite the fact the situation was anything but childish. The kiss quickly turned from cute to hot though as he ran his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I wasn't about to say no, eagerly meeting his request. He was a good kisser, enough to make me temporarily forget about the more important matters at hand, before my mind wandered to thinking about how good his mouth would feel somewhere else. After thinking about it there was no getting it out of my mind, so I backed out of the kiss. He pouted his lip out, sitting up to look down at me questioningly. I didn't hesitate to enlighten him, grabbing his hands and leading them back southward. He rolled his eyes knowingly, quickly swatting my hands away as he moved further down the bed between my legs. He didn't even tease me for a second this time, eagerly yanking the clothing down and shifting so I could get them off. I let out an appreciative moan as the cool air cascaded my length, my eyes snapping shut. I tensed a moment later though, feeling his hot breath on my inner thigh. I propped myself up on shaking arms, watching him place sloppy kisses in a trail up my leg. He was getting dangerously close to my desired destination when he stopped, sitting up to stick his tongue out at me. I was about to scold him when he moved back to impossibly fast, taking my length into his mouth in one take. I cried out, instinctively thrusting up into his mouth and hitting the back of his throat. At first I was expecting him to be mad about this, but he didn't even hesitate a second before resuming a steady pattern of head bobbing. I moaned appreciatively, accidentally bucking my hips ever so slightly every time he swiveled downward. I vaguely remembered him saying something about not having a gag reflex though, so I slowly began to forget about self control. I reached down and threaded my fingers through his hair, using his mouth roughly as a familiar heat sparked across my abdomen. I tried to be considerate, but the closer I got to my climax the less anything else seemed to matter. It wasn't until he pinched my hip harshly that I stilled, removing my hands and putting them back to my sides obediently. He moved much slower now, suctioning his lips around my shaft as he slowly moved back up, sucking on the swollen tip gently. I was writhing underneath him now, struggling to stay still as continued to unravel under him. I was beginning to think he wanted me to spill in his mouth when he unwrapped his lips, pausing to flick his tongue across the slit and make me moan desperately. He sat up then, wiping the pre-cum off his chin casually. 

"Can I take you now?" He asked, looking into my eyes. 

"Please." I begged, pointing toward the dresser and hoping he took the hint. He did, scrambling over to uncover the lube. He came back with a smile on his face from the conquest, falling onto the end of the bed and immediately opening the lube. He coated his fingers carelessly, grinning up at me devilishly. I was about to question it when he shoved a finger into me without warning, laughing quietly to himself when my head fell back against the pillows. 

"Dick." I hissed, swatting at him playfully. 

"Not yet, Tyler." He teased, curling his finger inside of me. I ground down against him, already more than ready for another. He removed his finger quickly, slowly slipping it back in with another. He waited a moment before resuming his previous activity, curling his fingers and brushing against my sensitive spot just light enough to make me tremble. 

"More." I ordered, bucking against his fingers demandingly. He snorted and I knew he was rolling his eyes without even having to look. He listened though, pushing a third finger in gently. I let my eyes fall shut again, moaning softly as he began to move them. It felt amazing, but I couldn't shake the thought that he was very capable of making me feel even better. 

"Troye." I whimpered, gripping my own thighs needily as he continued to work his fingers. He paused suddenly, leaving me groaning for him to move again. Instead, he removed them completely, looking down at me with a blank expression.

"Yes, Tyler?" He asked politely, looking like he genuinely didn't know what I was getting at. Of course he did though, he just wanted to hear me say it. I glared at him spitefully, though I was also willing to say absolutely anything he wanted if it meant having him inside of me. 

"Please take me, Troye." I begged, sitting up slowly. He eyed me warily, like he was trying to guess my next move. I wrapped my fingers around his neglected length, pumping slowly. He moaned, his head falling limply against my shoulder. It gave me a weird sense of pride knowing I'd pushed him this close to the edge without even really touching him. He straightened up when he realized I was moving again, using my free hand to feel around the bed for the lube. He found it first, passing it to me hastily. I smiled to myself at how cute he was, all needy and demanding. I kept my eyes locked with his as I covered my hand generously, moving back to continue stroking him and coating his length in lube. He was biting down on his lip so hard I was sure it was about to start bleeding, so I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his confidently. He started to kiss back immediately, licking at my bottom lip hungrily. I denied him entrance though, instead breaking the kiss off and moving away from him, falling onto my back.

"I want you, now." He moaned at my words, hurrying to hover over me and rub our lengths together teasingly. I was about to start begging him when he finally shifted, lining himself up with me. I clenched my jaw and squeezed my eyes shut, breathing heavily as he slowly began to push in. I waited a moment to readjust after he'd bottom out, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding when the pain quickly subsided, leaving behind only the amazing feeling of being completely full. God, he was huge.

"Mmm." My eyes opened, immediately meeting his face, just inches from mine. My member throbbed at the sight of him, my heart fluttering in my chest. His eyes were shut lightly and his mouth hanging agape, short little pants tumbling out of it. We hadn't even done anything that physical yet but he was already covered in a sheen layer of sweat, just enough to make his body shine attractively. I reached up tentatively, running a finger across his bottom lip. He opened his eyes immediately, kissing my fingertip gently.

"Move." I whispered, grunting in approval when he did just that. He pulled out gently, only to thrust back in roughly. I cried out in pleasure, flailing my hands around uselessly until they come to rest on his upper back. He starts up a steady pace, gliding in and out of me slowly. My fingers flex, digging my nails into his back uncontrollably in time with each thrust. We continued at this pace for a while, until the most lascivious moan I'd ever heard filled the room. My length twitched at the sound, pure ecstasy shooting through my veins. Troye blushed at the noise that had just left his throat, like he was embarrassed for being so into it. I wasn't having that, I definitely wanted to encourage it. 

"God, Troye, so good." I panted desperately, clenching around him on purpose. His hips jolt forward in response, pounding into me. Now it was my turn to moan, my toes curling after him hitting the same spot he'd discovered earlier with his fingers. His eyebrows rose knowingly, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. He thrusts back into me just as harsh, picking up a quick desperate rhythm. With each movement of his hips he hits the spot that makes me see stars and I moan appreciatively, every muscle in my body spasming needily. 

With the newly adopted pace it didn't take long for me to approach my climax. My body was slicked in sweat and I was panting loudly, my nails clawing at his back as I tried to find something to grip onto. His movements were slowly beginning to lose all form, just uncontrolled hungry thrusts as he eagerly chased his high. But despite more or less losing himself in lust he still managed to hit my prostate every time, leaving me a complete mess underneath him. I whimper meekly, my entire body weak from all the physical excursion. Still, I  will myself to reach down and start pumping my throbbing erection. He ignored my movements, concentrating solely on his own as I worked to get to my climax faster. At least I thought he ignored them, but a moment later he's bending over and sucking on my nipple, swirling his tongue around the heated flesh. My head falls back and I lose control of my body, shuddering uncontrollably at the intense sensation. 

"T-Troye!" I scream, bucking forward as a wave of ecstasy hits me like a truck. My release shoots over my hand and our stomachs, pooling in my navel messily. I mumble incoherently, a mixture of curse words and his name, my breathing heavy as I slowly regain my composure. Just as I returned back to Earth, Troye leaves, crying out as he comes inside of me. I watch contently as his features contort in pleasure, his jaw going slack and his eyebrows knitting together. He stays deadly still for a moment, saturating in the post-orgasm bliss, before opening his eyes and smiling at me broadly.

"'Troye, don't get any ideas, I don't like you like that' my ass." He growls, slowly pulling out of me. I scoff at him, tensing suddenly when I feel his release trickle out of me. He collapses onto the bed hastily then, still panting slightly. I lay my head back on the pillow, staring up at the ceiling awkwardly. What now? Do we just fall asleep together and act like nothing's changed? Am I supposed to go back to my room? I startle slightly when I feel his hand on my chest, turning my head to face him. Half of his face his burrowed into the pillow, facing me. His sapphire blue eyes are looking over at me adoringly, framed by those gorgeous dark eyelashes. His hand disappears suddenly, only to be placed on my cheek a moment later. He runs his thumb along my cheekbone slowly, giving a weak smile.

"Night, Tilly. We'll talk in the morning, stop over-thinking everything and get some rest." He said sweetly, puckering his lips as if to blow me a kiss. He moved his hand then, draping his arm across my chest and moving to snuggle up to my side. His head fell on my chest and he let out an elated sigh, kissing my skin lightly. His hair was damp with sweat and with absolutely anyone else the sweaty after-sex cuddling would feel disgusting, but not with him. I mean, don't get me wrong, it was still sticky and too hot, but it was also Troye. The need to have him near me outweighed any of the cons. Actually, it outweighed every other concern that had seemed so important before tonight.

Before this it had been easy to deny how I felt around him, pushing those thoughts to the back of my mind and insisting to myself they didn't exist. It was easier that way, we didn't have to deal with a long distance relationship, or worry about breaking up and losing each other as friends, and we didn't have to worry about the awkward transition from best friends to lovers. While all of those things were still realistic concerns, they were also not near enough to make me go back to thinking sensibly after what I'd just experienced. I'd never been with someone like that, so primal and hot but yet still laced with emotions. I was more than willing to bet I'd never be with someone like that again if it wasn't with Troye. People had said it numerous times before that we just clicked, like no one they'd ever met. Who knew it'd be in the bedroom just as much as how we were together as friends? Well, Troye knew, I was just too nervous to believe him.

I smiled to myself, thinking about how right he'd been when he made that promise earlier. Things were definitely going to change between us, and it was definitely going to be worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 20 12
Just as the title says it will be an oneshots book. Since I am an OTAKU, I will be categorizing my stories as gay for english characters and yaoi fo...
16.6K 257 31
exactly what the title says!! mostly fluff and no smut :) 💙💚
10.8K 462 43
( ^ω^ )Ianthony fluffy one shots enjoy ( ^ω^ )
2.9K 183 7
Tyler Oakley has been living in New York for 5 years. He didn't have the most ideal life but he seemed content to be living in his dream city surroun...