No Love ||Tray Bills & IamJus...

By JustJamieB

Tray Bills is a 22 year old who's all about parties, drugs, hooking up, no relationships though that's his #1... More

Cast
House Party
How Does Rejection Feel?
He's Nice...Maybe Cute 2
New Friend...
It Was A Mistake.
No Love.
Drunk Tray
Late Nights With Tray
Im Done.
Wild Airi
Luvin U
Ohh Shit
Hospital.
Sorry?
He Has A Girl?
Jealous
You Smoke?
Arguments
Mornings With Tray
Tray....You Fucked Up
Hurt.
He Mad
Wow There.
What If?
You're Bad Airi.
Damn.
We're good?
Good Morning..
Goofy.
My Girl.
Playing Around..
Really...
Happy Endings
Authors Note

"We're Not Dating"

3.3K 111 9
By JustJamieB

*Airi's POV*

I've been in my room for 3 hours now.

The whole time I was just laying in bed thinking about our whole situation.

Tray gave up after an hour, the house has been silent since.

My head was just hurting I need a pill and I need to eat.

I got up feeling lightheaded, as I opened the door I saw Tray sitting on the floor.

I accidentally kicked him since he was on the way which made him notice me.

"Airi are you ok?"

I started to feel like everything was spinning, I took a step and everything went blank...

—————

I opened my eyes and saw I was laying on the couch as Tray was sitting next to me.

"Omg you scared me" Tray said as he hugged me.

I just laid there without saying anything.

"You need to eat and take your pill"

"I know Tray I can do this myself you can go now" I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Airi stop being like this you don't even let me explain"

I sat on the table about to eat my salad, and some bomb spaghetti which I do thank him for getting me.

"Thanks for the food" I said ignoring the rest.

"Let me talk" he said as he sat on the chair across from me.

I just continued to eat as I avoided looking at him.

"Baby"

"Don't call me baby!" I yelled as I saw him flinch.

"I knew that was going to get your attention sorry!"

"Tray get to your point im trying to enjoy my food" I said as I looked away from him again.

"Look at me while I talk"

I looked at him as I continued to eat.

"I know I fucked up. But look I'm guessing you think I had sex with her but I didn't"

I didn't let him finish his sentence I already had some to say.

"All those hickeys on you and you didn't fuck?" I said rolling my eyes.

"No! Well she was trying to but I left her" he said as he looked away this time.

"But you still left to go meet with the bitch right?" I said with an attitude.

I can already tell I was going to end up mad again.

"Fuck. No. Well i did but that was my mistake I don't know why tf I went to her"

"You try to lie to much and you clearly suck at it!" I yelled as he got frustrated at that.

"You know what, we're not even dating so why tf are you tripping"

That's when it hurt... bad but I was also mad.

"You're right. We're not. You do you and I'll do me."

"No fuck I'm sorry that's not what I meant" he said as he followed me to the dishwasher.

"No don't worry about it just remember you're the one that said it"

And with that I smiled and walked away...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 55 30
What happens when eves so called friends start a rumor that her crush is her secret boyfriend?!
42.4K 1K 23
This book is so old and cringey now😭. Thanks for all the love. 🥇 Cardi 🥇Kulture 🥇,🥈Freeyb 🥇offset
490K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
31.1K 509 53
a girl name kayla is kentrell Gaulden aka famous rapper nba youngboy daughter. her life isn't no ordinary life, being the biggest rapper daughter com...