The Bad Girl

By Toasting_My_Poptarts

Sofía Vendedas was your typical Latina badass. She was rough, and tough, and didn't care about anyone or anyt... More

Flashback
Present
Pop's
The Book Store
Thunder Bolt
Attempting
Attack
School
One Week
Party
What
Respect
In Unity, There Is Strength
Author's Note
Run
Sweet Home Alabama
Message
Whatd up bitches
Him
Escape
Seriously
Roy
Lily
Pack your bags
Going Home
Phone Calls
Gang
Highway
Author's Note
Mansion
Trees
Walk
Breakfast
Sparing
School?
History Lesson
Screams
Wolf
Hospital
Thoughts
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Traitors
Awoken
Clubbing and...Pain???
Oops, Guess the Dog's Out of the Bag...
Author's Note
Whoops
Authors note
AUTHORS NOTE

Finally United

881 21 2
By Toasting_My_Poptarts

I woke up to Lily jumping on my bed.
"WHAT!" I yelled.
"Wake up?" She said happily.
"Why?" I asked before getting out of bed and fucking face planting AGAIN. "Fuck." I muttered.
'Did you face plant again?' George asked.
'Yep.' I answered before getting up to see Lily chuckling. She saw my eyes change color and ran screaming 'RUN!' I chuckled and looked at the clock. It's 5:30 am.
'Why am I up this early? I asked.
It's Monday you dumb fuck. We have school.' Emily said.
'Fuck it. I ain't going.' I said.
'Hell yes you are. You know where everything is and all. Plus, Thunder Bolt is going to be there and I can't face him alone. Plus, I need my best friend there.' She begged. Why does she have to beg?
'Dumbass, say yes, you can introduce her to Jasmine. You know, her twin sister she has only heard of and has always wanted to meet.' Winter said.
'Fucker. You know I forgot about that.' I told Winter. She just chuckled.

'Fine.' I told Emily smirking.
'Oh god. I hear the smirk.' She said.

"Can I please take the Ferrari!" George begged on his hands and Knees.
"Fine but I'm taking my favorite then." I said.
"YES OMG THANK YOU!" He screamed. We were all in the garage and he has been begging to drive it ever since he saw it. I think I might gift it to him for his birthday. I smirked and walked over to my white Lamborghini and opened the doors.
"Shit I thought I got your best car." He said.
"Nope." I said as Emily and I got in. I've been disguising her scent so Thunder Bolt wouldn't smell her. He came out as we closed the doors. He got in the Ferrari with George and we all left my mansion. We sped down the country road with everyone following me since I knew the way there.
"You never told me you were super rich." She said.
"It's not worth mentioning." I said.
"It is so." She said.
"It never came up in conversation." I said. She huffed. "We're almost there. I have a surprise for you there though." I said smiling.

"Am I going to like it?" She asked intrigued.

"I may or may not be doing something for you and someone else." I said.

"Ooh, who?" she asked.

"You'll see." I said pulling up. "Are you ready?" I asked.

"The real question is, are you?" she asked. I held her hand.

"No, but when am I ever ready?" I asked. She just smiled as we got out. All the attention was on us now, Lauren had everyone follow me as we went through the front doors. Everyone stopped talking and looked. I only smirked. I walked everyone to the office. I walked up to the front desk. She looked at me with a bored expression. 

"Name." she said bored.

"Wow Mrs. Wakefield, I thought you'd be happy to see me back." I said. She looked up at me and gave a questioning look.

"Name." she said again studying me.

"Sofia Vendedas." I said. She looked me in the eyes and we both broke out into a smile.

"Oh my god you look so different." she said.

"I got out of my parent's house ma'am." I said.

"Clearly. I thought I would never see you again." she said walking around the desk and giving me a hug. I hugged back. "What's brought you back to such a place?" she asked.

"I have business to take care of." I said. 

"Who are these people?" she asked.

"My acquaintances." I said.

"What are their names?" she asked happily. I smiled and gave her their names and she gave me their time tables and locker combo.

"How's Lil Pete?" I asked. She smiled.

"5th grade now. I have no idea what I'm gonna do when he gets your age if he keeps acting out." she said.

"Let me talk to him, okay?" I said. She nodded and smiled.

"Ooh, Emily, she's Jasmine's twin. She was put up for adoption at birth, she's always wanted to meet her. Can you put bring her to the teacher's lounge? I want them to meet each other. They're gonna find out later today considering that Jaz was my best friend and Emily is my best friend." I said. 

"Oh course. Go put her in the Lounge, I'll call her to the office. But I want to see this. She still talks to me about wanting to meet her." She said sternly.

"Deal." I said smiling. I walked to the teacher's lounge. I got everyone in the room and gave them their time tables.

"What are we doing here?" Emily asked confused.

"I'm making one of your biggest dreams come true." I said.

"What?" she asked. Jasmine came through the door.

"You said you needed m-" she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw everyone. "What's going on in here?" she asked confused. I smiled.

"Doing two of my favorite people a favor." I said. She looked at me.

"Who are you?" she asked. 

"Ouch Jaz, that hurt right here." I said putting a hand over my heart.

"Only my best friend is allowed to call me that." she said.

"Where is your best friend? Because shouldn't they be here?" I asked looking her in the eye. She looked down looking sad.

"She left when I was little." she said.

"And I came back didn't I?" I asked. She looked me in the eye and I cracked a huge grin on my face.

"Sofia? That really you?" She asked.

"Bish if I wasn't would I have said it?" I said.

"OH MY GOSH BISH I THOUGHT U LEFT ME FOREVER!!!" she screamed.

"No, but I have another surprise." I said as she hugged me. She pulled back.

"What do you mean?" she asked. I stepped aside so she could see her twin sister. Her mouth dropped. She looked at me then back at Emily. Then back at me. "Is she?" she asked stepping closer to Emily. 

"Your twin sister? Yes." I said smiling smugly.

"Oh my god. I now love you forever!!! Do you know how much I've wanted to find her?" they asked together pointing at each other. They looked at each other. Then back at me. Then at each other again. They each slowly reached out, and touched the others hair. They looked each other in the eyes, then hugged. "I have always hear of you, but always wanted to meet you." they said as they hugged. 

"Oh god I forgot that this would happen." I said.

"Forgot that what would happen?" they asked together.

"That?" I said pointing at them.

"What?" they said.

"That." I said again. 'The part where you both talk in unison and don't realize it.' I wondered. They both smiled, then both pulled me into a hug. I hugged them back. 

"Thank you. You have no idea how grateful I am that you did this." They said.

"No problem guys. I always said that I'd do anything for the people I care about."  I said. We pulled back. I looked at everyone. They were all watching us. I started to chuckle.

"What?" they asked.

"The way that everyone is looking at us." I said. They turned around and looked at everyone. Me, Jasmine, and Emily started to laugh. They all looked at us.

"I GOT THAT ON VIDEO!!!" Ms. Wakefield screamed.

"Damn gurl, chill. I know it was magical but it didn't require trying to deafen me in the process." I said. Everyone except Thunder Bolt laughed as I held my hands to my ears. He looked as If he was studying me. I instantly became modest. "I think that this calls for a celebration!" I said everyone looked at me. Even though the girls. 

"What are you talking abou-" they each got hit in the face with a cake. Everyone laughed. Thunder Bolt chuckled and shook his head. "OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE SO DEAD!!! WE ARE GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!!" they screamed in unison. I just smiled. 

"Really, cuz I think that the bell is about to save me."I said smiling. I pointed up. The bell rang. They all looked shocked as I walked out the door. "Hey newbies, don't you need me to show ya'll to yall's class?" I asked. They all scurried behind me. "We all have math first." I said. I walked everyone to their lockers. We all got our books. I walked everyone to math. I opened the door. 

"You're late." The teacher said without looking up from the board.

"I know." I said. He stopped. "We're new." he nodded. I put everyone's name slips on his desk, then I took the very seat in the back left corner. Everyone who wasn't new gasped.

"Bitch, that's Blake's seat." The queen bee Zoey said with the bitchiest voice possible.

"And does it look like I give a fuck Zoey, if anything Blake won't even show up. He hates maths after all." I said putting my feet up. Jasmine started smiling. 

"How do you even know him? You're the newbie." She said. Jasmine started to chuckle.

"Don't worry about how I know him. I just do. And for the record, I'm not new. So don't judge a book by its cover." I said before putting headphones on.

"Bitch." she said thinking that I couldn't hear her.

"Takes one to know one." I said. Her mouth dropped. "Close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies in there." I said smirking. Thunder Bolt had sat down next to me and was watching me with shock. I noticed him start to study me. Then I saw his eyes change a slight green color before going back to its dark brown color and him shaking his head. I soon fell asleep.

"MISS!" The teacher said slamming his hands down on the desk, making everyone but me jump.

"What?" I asked. 

"What's the answer to the problem?" he asked bored. "I bet you don't even know what class you're in." I heard him mutter.

"Sir, I do know what class I'm in." I said. He looked at me. "And the answer in 45,250.256." I said before sitting up straight. And crossing my ankles and folding my hands in my lap. "Now sir, I suggest that you stop judging a person on what they look like. Because if you knew who I was you wouldn't have questioned me with such attitude. Because I can assure you sir, I don't want to be here anymore than you do. After all, they 'don't pay you enough' for what you have to do, when we should be the ones getting paid because of the attitude and disrespect that we have to put up with that comes out of your mouth." I said batting my eyelashes.

"OUT!" he screamed as he pointed to the door.

"Gladly." I said standing up, walking to the front of the class. "Oh, and the answer to that equation is 13.25679224, not 24.3" I said walking out. He looked at the board and then quickly erased the answer and wrote the one that I had said. I made eye contact with Thunder Bolt, he had a shocked expression on his face. I smirked and slowly walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
358K 7.6K 32
"So you like cuddling with me?" she asks me "if I say yes can I cuddle you more?" I ask her "No" she says to me "Then no I don't like cuddling with...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
209K 3.5K 41
Willow Clarke has newly turned 18. Straight A student, good girl, she's pretty much planned her whole life out down to the smallest of details, with...