His property.

By yanglovesyin

" Sometimes we need to forget the people in our past, because they don't belong in our future." At least that... More

NEW WOLF STORY
sneak peak.
chapter 1-the meeting of two mates
chapter 2- my mate is..
chapter 3-horny ass wolves!
im sorryyy
chapter four-
chapter 6- dangerous new job.
Chapter seven-Connor.
Chapter 8-Dinner.
New Story!
Chapter 9-Then he smelled me.
Chapter 10-Hidden below the new king!
chapter 11-
chapter 12- heat and proposition!
Chapter 13-lets meet once more, mi amore.
author note
chapter 13 reupload
chapter 14-waking to a new life.
new story...
Chapter 15- Baby, im preying on you tonight.
NEW STORY :D
chapter 16- short chapter (very short)"

chapter 5-how life is now.

15.7K 526 50
By yanglovesyin

Chapter 5- How life is now

UNEDITED! 

There was notes pinned to everything. Trees, billboards, houses, just-everything.

Notes about Sebastian losing his mate.

'She ran away?' one said, 'she was kidnaped' another tried.

But neither happened, no, just my mate being a horrible player.

I sighed, i was working on the kitchen then. I was a maid now. I have been for three months. Yeah, three long, dreadful, painful months.

Sebastian looked everwhere for me but he never looked at his servants-never thinking i could stoop so low. Yet here i was, cleaning the mess that he was feed with. The food was great. One reason i loved cleaning the kitchen is i get any leftovers, and i sneak them to the other maids, and servants. They were treated coldly- not feed properly, or clothed nice.

I was in a fluffy blue skirt, with a blue blouse tucked under. An apron wrapped tightly around my waist and neck. I was stuffing my face with leftover cornbread and mashed potatoes.

I luckily never once had to go to his room. Another girl did it, because of how well she did, she forever has this 'job'.

I wiped my forehead to rid myself of the sweat building up. Since the stove was only only a hour before, it was about ten degrees hotter than the rest of the rooms. I'm about done when my favorite maid, Chelsea, walked in.

"Hey, you need something?" i asked.

She grinned, "got any chow? i am like, starving over here." 

I rolled my eyes and handed her the tray of corn bread, which was contained of only a few small pieces and crumbs.

"so, the gaurds think that they found his kumpel." Chelsea spoke, eyeing me carefully.

Kumpel is German for mate, i knew this because i taught myself German for almost four years.

I bite my lip, "oh? That's good."

"Pff...i doubt it is her." she flipped her hair across her shoulder, and smirked at me, "we all know it's you."

My jaw dropped, "why on earth do you say that!"

Even though it's true....

"You came running into the basement, practically balling youre sweet, little eyeballs out, on the same exact day and time that his mate left. I mean come on. I'm not that damn dense."

I sighed, "Don't tell anyone!"

She placed her finger over her mouth and winked at me.

I wish i was more like her- carefree, and witty. She had medium length wavy chocolate hair, and deep brown eyes. She was big and curvy, but not anywhere near fat.

"So...You almost done for the night?" she asked.

I was glad she didn't ask any questions, and talk about Sebastian. 

"Yeah. I just need to wipe the stove down and i will be good."

We left the dressing room after changing into our normal clothes.

"So...Ferry?" Chelsea said then.

I gave out a fake name to get my check. If i put Fay then i would be found out.

I glanced over to her.

"Is that you'r real name?" 

I breathed a sigh, "No...It's Fay."

She smiled, "suits you much better...Fay." 

I blushed, "Just call me Ferry around people."

"Alright!" 

We walked to our room together-she offered it on the second day of my work.

 I gladly took her up on it. 

We were laying down on our beds when she started the questions, "Okay, i know you wont want to talk about it but why?"

I just froze. I tried desperately to forget the memories that haunt me every night, about him having sex with that whore. I knew he did. More than once. I have felt then pain of it in the pit of my belly. 

"He just wasn't the right one i guess."

She snorted, "the right one? He is your mate! There is no one more right for you than him."

My tears poured, and she sighed, muttering an apology.

I shook my head, "He kissed a women in front of my eyes, and he has had sex with her since i have been gone."

She gave me a sad smile, "I can't help him on the kiss, but it's Sebastian were talking about...he needs sex. His wolf does. It calms him, and now since his mate is gone, he needs it more than ever."

I nod, "But he should still not give up on me so easy."

"why do you say he gave up? He has more than half the pack searching desperately for you!" she shouted.

I gawked at her, "i am afraid to go back."

"he would never physically hurt you. Well, he will probably mate you first thing though. Yeah that wont wait till youre in privacy." she winked at me, trying to lighten the mood.

I hadn't even thought of that, but it is true. He would mate me before he even knew he was. I knew how hard he was searching for me.

"Oh. How can he not sniff you out?" she wondered.

"i can alter my smell." i shrugged.

She nodded. Altering smell is easy and alot of wolves know how to do it.

"what if you see him? You know, in the hall or something?" she asked then.

I shrugged, "i will just keep looking down, we have to anyways."

She sighed, and flipped on her backside, "I will help you stay away from him if you will like, but i doubt that he wont figure it out eventually."

I bite my lip, "Just pray he stays oblivious."

She smirked.

I rolled over so my back faced away from her and drifted into a pain free blissful sleep.

____________________________________________

Sebastians POV(YAYYYYYY)

I sat in my desk chair with my hand in my hair, repeating the same sentence in my head, 'You're a idiot, you're a idiot, you're a idiot.'

'Alpha?'

Immediately i had hope

'Yes? Please give me some good news.'

'i'm sorry sir...'

I cut off the mind link.

"Damn it!" i scream, clenching my fist.

It's not your fault, Seb. That bitch had her claws in us. She could of killed us because of the silver in her nails.

'I know but my darling didn't even give me one damn chance.'

"Sebastian?" a small voice said. 

I looked over to find a small girl i knew well. She was the maid that cleaned my room.

"What are you doing in my study?"

"i was wondering if you needed me tonight." she said, trying to act seductive.

I rolled my eyes, "No, not tonight." 

She nodded, and walked away.

These damn women will do anything to become luna. I dont mind sleeping with them but i feel horrible when i do. I only want to make love to my dear Fay.

I know that is what you want but sex calms us. We need it until we find and mate Fay.

My wolf was really cool to be honest. He was smart and always calm. He made me feel better about any situation, saying that even though i did wrong, it was not entirely my fault.

I sighed. 

Damn. I miss her.

I do too.

I got up and headed towards my room.

Where in the hell are you? I have my scouts searching everywhere, and i've called all neighboring packs to ask if a rouge women was spotted, I had looked everywhere for you. where. Are. You. My love?

I layed down in my bed, and let sleep cloud my mind.

____________________________________________________________

Fays POV.

The next morning i was awoken to Chelsea shaking me. 

"What?" i groaned. 

"It is time to get youre lazy butt up!" she mumbled, still obviously tired.

I flipped her the finger, and flung my cover off of me.

"That is no way to treat youre new sidekick!" 

"Sidekick." i scoffed, and rolled my eyes before giving her a smirk.

Now it was her turn to flip me the bird.

I got my skirt, blouse, and undergarments on and asked Chelsea to tie my apron.

"You need a bonnet." 

I raised my brows, "why?"

She gave me the 'are you stupid' look, "if he sees you cleaning the stairwells one day, he will know your hair and face. You can keep your head down but i will do you no good if you have nothing clouding you face out of veiw."

Realization hit. Wow. Duh.

We walked down the stairs, knowing well that Sebastian would never come down here. I guess i have gotten lucky. I haven't even seen him in three months. Oh wow, it's about to be four next week.

I sighed at the thought.

Go back to mate.

I gasped when i heard my wolf. She has been on mute since the beginning of this tragedy.

You know why i wont. It's not like i don't want to.

He may have a good reason.

A good reason for having sex all the time and kissing a women in front of our eyes? Come on, don't be a idiot.

I heard her sigh and go mute again.

"What's wrong?" Chelsea asked me.

I shrugged, " i just had a conversation with my wolf."

She smiled, "what's her name?"

"I have never given her one, and she doesnt remember her's like most...i guess we never had a reason to give her on."

You do need a name. How about...Annabelle?

Yes...i much like that...thanks. You can can me Belle for short.

I smiled, "Her name is Annabelle. Belle for short."

"Pretty. My wolf is Care."Chelsea smiled back.

I stuck up my thumb as we got to the dressing rooms, which serve more as a sometimes dressing room, and sometimes gossip room, as well as a 'what you will clean today' room.

The head maid was chatting around a group of the girls.

"and that's why we had to change all rooms and girls."

I looked at Chelsea in panic.

"Ma'am. Me and Ferry just got here, can you please repeat that?"

The head maid, or Kelly smiled kindly at us, "Of course, Alpha Sebastian was unhappy with where some staff was working, so he ordered me to change everyone to see if it will help. You're new schedules are on the pinned to the board."

My heart was racing. What if i get his room? Or his study!

Chelsea nudged me, "it'll be alright."

We went over to the large paper.

Chelsea had the dinning room for all meals for Monday, and Friday. She had Kitchen and the living room for Thursday and Sunday.

"Hey you have two days off!" i grinned at her.

She winked, and we looked at mine.

I had...

_____________________________

PLEASE READ!!!!!!!

End of chapter 5:D 

cliffhanger!!

WHEN I GET AT LEASE THREE MORE VOTES I WILL DO ANOTHER CHAPTER. YOU MAY ASK WHY I AM DOING IT BY VOTES AND IT IS SIMPLY THIS: I WORK HARD ON THESE STORIES. A FEW HOURS GO INTO WRITING A CHAPTER SOMETIMES. I WANT TO MAKE SURE MY WORK IS LOVED AND IT IS ONLY FAIR TO NOT WASTE MY TIME IF NOBODY LIKES IT.

SO COMMENT, FALLOW, VOTE, AND GIVE SUPPORT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10.6K 60
(Highest #41 on 8/5/2020) A/N This book is a stand-alone even though the first few chapters might seem confusing! It's one of those, starts in the mi...
3.8K 67 15
If you think that this is going to be a normal werewolf love story, then just stop reading right now. Charlotte is a 23 year old with a lot of baggag...
5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
589K 17.2K 56
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...