The Forbidden Love

By Mxslxmxh

Busola Adeniran, a Nigerian 25 year old strong woman who's parents died leaving her to take care of her young... More

Part 1-Intro of Characters
Part 2-Day in the life of Busola
Part 3-Shopping
Part 4-Visit to the Khan Household
Part 5-Basketball Surprise
Part 6-Unexpected Visit+ The Awkward Talk
Part 7- Day with Asra
Part 8- The Disastrous Wedding
Part 9-Connection
Part 10-Talk
Part 11-Trouble (part 1)
Part 12- Trouble (part 2)
Part 13- Nikkah Confession
Part 14- Accident
Part 15-Hiding True Feelings
Part 16- Finally
Part 17-Preparations(part 1)
Part 18-Preparations (part 2)
Part 19-Saturday
Part 20-Hotel
Part 21-After
Part 22- Love
Part 23- Shopping Gone Wrong
Part 24- The Plan
Part 26- Bad News
Part 27- Interrogate
Part 28- Trouble (part 3)
Part 29- Am Ready
Part 30-Sibling Dispute
Part 31- Cork Talk
Part 32- Good Deed
Part 33- First Day
Part 34- Let's Find Out
Part 35- Good News
Part 36- Gone Too Far
Part 37- Prayer
Part 38- Revelation
Part 39- Beautiful Words
Part 40-Impossible
Part 41(No Memories)
part 42(Truth Unfolded)
Part 43 (The End Of Everything)

Part 25- Fight

423 34 2
By Mxslxmxh

Busola

My phone alarm beeps loudly which annoyed me completely. Am already awake damn. I cancel it then check the time.

1:49 am.

I look towards Hamed who's sprawled out in bed peacefully. I smile then kiss his forehead.

I get up and walk to the door. I grab my hijab from the chair and wrap it around my head.

1:59 am.

I stand very close to the door and wait patiently for it to reach 2.

Hamed starts moving around in bed. He swings his arms around then sits up with his eyes still closed.

2:00 am.

He drops back in bed then his legs start flying all over the place in sync with his arms. Next thing, tears are rolling down his cheeks. He's crying and punching the wall. He turns around and his eyes open wide and he stares right at me.

"You hurt me. I will kill you",he growls then charges towards me.

I slam the door shut and lock it with the key.

"Let me out"he screams banging on the door repeatedly. I close my eyes tightly and slide down the door while holding my chest and trying to slow down my breathing.

I open my eyes to find the hallway lights turned on and aunty, uncle and Usman and Noor rushing over.

"Let me out",Hamed yells banging on the door harder.

"Are you okay?"aunty asks me and brings me over to her.

"Your face"Usman gasps.

"Did he do that? During your honeymoon?"he asks.

I nod slowly. Aunty frowns looking at me with guilt.

"Am so sorry beta. Am so s-".

"Aunty its not your fault and I don't blame him either",I tell her and wipe away her tears.

I check my phone then suck in some air.

2:15 am.

I unlock the door slowly.

"What are you doing?"aunty whispers.

"He's quiet and its already 2:15. He's session lasts 15 minutes",I explain to them.

"Wait what?"Usman raises an eyebrow with confusion written all over his face.

"Okay so, at 1:58 he sits up then when it hits 2, he falls back in bed and that's when his session starts. I get out and lock the doors. 2:10 he starts to quiet down and he stops banging the door. Then 2:15 exactly. He falls asleep on the floor. Then he wakes up at 4 for Fajr and everything's fine",I explain with detail for them.

"How did yo-"uncle starts.

"I studied his routine after 3 days of it happening. I realized that every time he always woke up sane time and ended same time. So I just put it as a routine for myself too. He'll be okay now",I tell them then open the door. And there is Hamed on the floor with his body sprawled out.

"I'll carry him"Usman offers then walks into the room and picks up Hamed then takes him to the bed and lays him there.

"So he's okay after this?"he asks me to be sure.

"Yeah. He won't do anything. Really"I nod.

"How do you know?" Aunty asks.

"because I don't sleep until Fajr after waking up. So I know he won't. And if he does I'll call you"I assure them.

"Okay. Please do", aunty says before kissing Hamed's forehead then mine too.

I smile then look at a shaken up Noor.

"Do you want me to stay up with you until Fajr time?",Noor asks me.

"Its okay you stay Usman"I smile.

"No its okay. I sleep, she wakes me up for Fajr anyways she can stay with you",Usman says rubbing his face tiredly.

"Okay then. Night",I wave them off. When they leave I look at Noor who smiles.

I pick up the note book and pen which she bought yesterday when her and Usman went shopping.

"Over some hot chocolate?"I ask her.

"You bet",she smiles. We walk out together. I leave the door locked just in case something DOES happen. I don't want him falling down the stairs or going into someone else's room and hurting them.

***

"So you reckon that his nightmare is about the day of the incident and him beating up everyone is him trying to fight back",Noor says.

"Exactly. I think that if we want to find out exactly what happened that night. We'll have to talk to HIM himself. We need exact details",I explain.

"YOU have to do that. He's your husband. You need to know the people he was with and the girl",she tells me then picks up our empty mug.

"How will I do that without upsetting him?",I frown.

"Girl he's your husband. Just sex your way into it",she shakes her booty in my face and laughs when I slap it.

"You is crazy girl. But seriously though how will I?".

"Listen you sweet talk him first. Kiss him and stuff then you sigh heavily. You start to caress his chest while talking to him. You can do the rest",she smiles.

I sigh then nod.

"I'll try that".

"There he comes. Good luck",she whispers then she rushes out of my room.

Hamed walks in while taking off his watch.

"Okay Busola. You got this",I whisper to myself. I can do this.

I stand up then walk over to him.

"Hey baby. How was work?",I ask him then wrap my arms around his chest.

"It was good. You feeling good today....what's the occasion?",he asks turning towards me.

"I just missed you that's all".

He chuckles then licks his lips.

"I missed you too babe. I want to take a shower, my back is killing me"he whispers and groans a little.

"I'll give you a massage after okay babe? You just go. I'll make you some coffee too".

He smiles then nods and kisses my lips.

I walk out of our bedroom leaving him to his thing. I walk down the stairs and find Usman yelling at Noor who's just standing there with tears running down her face.

What's going on?

"I told you I got it, now you've ruined it all. It took me weeks to get that done. What is wrong with you?",Usman screams then he throws  a bunch of papers on the floor where there's a tea spill

"Am sorry I didn't mean to. I'll fix it please just stop yelling",Noor begs.

"Don't you d-"

"USMAN"uncle yells.

Usman turns around only to meet a smack given by uncle.

I cover my mouth in shock but Usman doesn't say a thing.

"Get out of my sight",uncle snaps.

Usman storms towards the stairs. I felt so stuck, should I go up? Or run down before he reaches me?

He just walks past me. I look down at Noor who picking up the papers from the floor. Aunty rushes over to her and picks her up.

"Ishaq pick the papers up. Noor beta you sit down. Busola get her water to drink",aunty says.

I nod then walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I get her some water then walk to the living room and hand it to Noor.

"Thank you"she whispers.

"What's going on? He never acts like this. Why now?"aunty asks Noor who frowns and looks down.

"We should go for a walk. Me and you",I suggests then look at aunty who nods.

"Come on",I pull Noor up.

"Be safe".

"We will",I now then me and Noor make our way out of the house.

"So what happened? Or you don't want to talk about it?",I ask her.

She wipes her tears and sighs.

"We've been trying to get pregnant for a while now but to no avail. I don't know what is wrong. Lately he's just been yelling at me for every little thing that I do. I don't know what to do",she stops walking then breaks down crying all over again.

"Hey its okay"I hug her and rub her back gently.

"Its okay. Please don't cry. Look, whatever happens you know your not Allah. He's not Allah. You can wish for a baby but only when Allah wants, He will give you. You just have to be patient, don't mind Usman. Just stay calm when he gets irritated and starts yelling at you. Its irritation that's doing him. Aha when he's not God. How will he be yelling at you like you control it. Listen I'll get Hamed to talk to him. He probably just needs to cool off and think properly".

"I just want him to stop yelling. All that yelling is making me go crazy. Its giving me headaches and he doesn't understand that he's stressing me. I can't handle it. I can't",she cries.

"I'll get Hamed to talk to him. You don't stress, that could also be the cause of you not getting pregnant. Its okay look you don't stress",I wipe her tears then kiss her forehead.

"We can always go yoga classes together. It could help".

"You think?"she asks.

"It could",I smile then hug her.

"Thank you"she whispers.

"What are friends slash sister-in-laws for?"

"Your right Ooooh",we both laugh then highfive each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 11.4K 40
Destined for each other yet unsure of each other's motives, Sultana is arranged to get married to save her father's business and reputation. They wer...
175K 21.7K 52
Highest Rank #13 in Spiritual on 10-09-017🔥. His words rang through every corner of her ears, it was so agonizing and rankling. Was that really Her...
28K 3.9K 47
____•____ In Nigeria, it's known to everybody that each and every family has it own tradition. DAGGASH also has its, which differs from any other fam...
4.5K 475 17
"Listen to me Qurratul Ayn, before you go, I want to know; did I ever offend you? Is my love for you too little?" I can feel his hand hovering over m...