Dont Stop (5SOS fanfic)

By fluid_alex

More

Dont Stop (5SOS fanfic)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter twenty two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two (END)

Chapter Fifteen

132 4 0
By fluid_alex

Ashton's P.O.V

"So, Iris, what was making you so upset earlier?" 

I asked her as we both sat down on the couch. She frowned when I asked her, and she didnt look at me. 

"C'mon, Reese, tell me what was wrong. I'm your boyfriend, right? You can tell me" I lifted her chin so she would look at me, and she sighed, sipping her cup of coffee. 

"I.... I dont want to tell you" She pulled her knees to her chest with her coffee cup in hand, staring at the wall. 

"Why not?" I asked, and I tried to hold her hand, but she quickly got up and went to the coffee maker. She didnt answer me, she just made another cup of coffee. 

"Iris" I followed her into the kitchen, and I could see her tense up. I put my hand on her shoulder, but she pulled away. 

"Stop" She said quietly, sitting in the dining room. 

"Iris you have to talk about it" I reached out for her again, but she smacked my hand away. 

"I dont want to!" She snapped, giving me a stern look. "God damn, I dont want to talk about it!" 

"Reese-"

"Just stop asking about it! Im sick of people asking and talking about it. Can you just... please stop asking? I hate talking about it!" She yelled, then ran upstairs. 

I sighed in frustration and sat down of the couch, running my fingers through my hair. 

What could be so extreme that she wouldnt tell me? It's like she can't trust me. What if she'll never trust me? Oh gosh-

"We're home!" I jumped when I heard Piper, and I looked up and saw Piper holding a couple bags and Michael behind her carrying two cases of soda. 

"Where's Reese?" Piper asked, looking arouns the room. 

"S-she's upstairs" I said, sitting back on the couch, sighing. 

"Is she okay?" Michael asked, setting the soda down in the kitchen. 

"Shit, I dunno... I think she's... annoyed" I frowned, and Piper looked at me confused.

"Why d'you think that?" She asked, and I shook my head. 

"I was asking her about why she got so upset from those girls ealier, but she got upset and went up stairs" I explained, and Piper sighed. 

"I'll talk to her" She said as she put the bags down on the dining room table and went upstairs. 

Piper's P.O.V

"Reese?" I knocked on her door and waited for her to answer. 

"Hmm" She hummed, and I could tell her face was in a pillow because it was muffled. 

"Can Green Bean come in?" I smiled to myself when she chuckled. 

"Yeah, Green Bean" She said clearly, and  I walked in and shut the door behind me. 

"You okay?" I asked her, and she nodded. She sat up against her pillows, and I sat there with her. 

"Ashton said he asked you about middle school, but you went upstairs" I said, and she frowned. 

I don't even have to ask about what happened, and I really dont think it'd be good if I did ask. 

We were in the same classes in seventh grade, so I've seen and heard what happened. Plus, she told me that it all happened that year.

"Yeah." She said with a monotoned voice. 

"Why won't you tell him?"

"Remember the last time I told some one what happened?" She said with a bored look, and I remembered. 

"Oh yeah. That bastard made fun of you" I was mad at the memory, then she started laughing. 

"So you kicked him in the balls and kneed him in the face" She started to cackle at the memory, and so did I. 

"Does that thought make you feel better?" I said, putting my arm around her shoulder. 

"Yas. Did you get Dr. Pepper??" She asked, and I nodded. 

"And I got a few bags of chips and Gelato" I answered, and she grinned. 

"My favorite kind?"

"Carribean Coconut? Of course!" I laughed as she bolted from the bed and ran down the stairs. 

"GELATO!!!!" I heard her yelled, then Michael scream.

I ran down the stairs and saw Michael laying on the floor, Ashton sitting on the couch with a confused face but laughing, and Iris standing awkwardly in the kitchen with the carton of gelato and a spoon. 

"What happened?" I asked, helping Michael up. 

"She pushed past me!! My ass hurts" Michael groaned, rubbing his back side, making me laugh. 

"So Im guessing you talked to her?" Ashton whispered to me as I sat down on the couch, and I nodded. 

"Yeah, she's fine now. She just needs some time 'til she can tell you. Remember when I told you she needs time to trust you?" I told him, and he thought a moment. 

"Oh yeah.... Now I feel bad for pushing her.." He frowned, then Iris flipped over the side of the couch with two bowls of her gelato and handed on to Ashton. 

"It's okay, Ashy" She kissed his cheek then started eating from her bowl, and Ashton smiled at her, then started eating  from his bowl. 

"You should feel loved, she never shares her coconut gelato" I chuckled, and Iris rolled her eyes, but she knew it was true. 

"Or my Dr. Pepper, you're lucky I share that with you, too" Iris nudged Ashton, making him chuckled. 

"Im taking a Vanilla Coke." We heard Michael call, and he came out with a vanilla coke and a bag of barbecue chips. 

"Wow, you took a Vanilla Coke with out Piper ripping it out your hands? She must love you, Mikey" Iris joked, and I felt my cheeks heat up. 

"Reese, shut up" I groaned, throwing a chip at her. It was a garlic chip, her least favorite kind, she hates these.

It hit her nose then fell into her bowl. She gasped at me, staring at her bowl. she put her bowl down and slowly looked at me. 

"Piper, im so gonna kill you" She said with a smile, but I got and ran away from her. 

She chased me around the kitchen and the living room, the guys just watching. 

Iris finally gave up and fell onto the couch, and I cheered and fell into the relcliner. I looked towards Michael, and he snickered and lowered his phone. 

"Mikey, what were you doing" I questioned him, and Ashton giggled, and Iris eyed him. Iris quickly grabbed Michael's phone and looked through it, and her eyes widened.

"They made a keek of us!!" She cried, throwing the phone at Michael who was laughing.

"Really??" I yelled, lookng at the 5SOS keek account, ad watched the newest one. It was Iris chasing me around, then of her falling on the couch and me cheering in victory. It ended with me calling Michael's name and them laughing. 

"Michael!" I laughed, making them laugh. I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to get a Vanilla Coke. 

"Popcorn?" I called, and Iris cheered a yes. and I put a bag of popcorn in the microwave. As I waited, I pulled out my phone and looked at the comments for the keek that was already overloaded with comments. 

"Those girls are pretty x' One comment said, and it made me smile. but then there was another one. 

'Ew, those girls are idiots. why are you even with them?' It said, and I frowned at it. It made me want to reply to it meanly, but I thought that would be the worst thing to do. 

when the bag finished popping, I put in another one and started making me and Iris some coffee. It seems like it would be a gross combination, but we love it. 

I put Iris' coffee in a cup with ice in it and made my cup hot. I waited for the second bag to pop and when it was finished, I poured both bags into a big bowl and walked back into the kitchen with the coffee and bowl. 

"Thanks, Green Bean!" Iris beamed at I handed her her cup, and we all sat down on the couch. 

"Watcha wanna watch?" She asked us as she looked through netlfix. 

"Law in Order: SVU?" I asked, and they all nodded. She chose the show and went from the recliner to on the couch, laying her legs over Ashton with her feet in my lap. 

Half way through the first episode, Luke and Calum burst through the door. 

"Jesus, Guys! You scared the shit out of my" Iris yelled, putting her hand to her chest. 

"You get scared so easily" I laughed and shook my head, and she chuckled and rolled her eyes. Luke and Calum just laughed and took Michael's chip bag that he left on the table, and they watched the show with us. 

________

Hey babes:)

well, I'm gonna try to update a bunch today and tonight, since I wont have my internet tonight until late tomorrow :( Ugh, im gonna be so boredd. 

Welp, Im gonna start the next chapter right away, so byeee!

~Allie<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 124 103