zuckles

By -zuccles

please dont read this oh my fucking god More

prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
a//n
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
ur welcome
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
ask questions!
24
25
26
NEW FF
27
28

14

5.3K 126 179
By -zuccles

anyone follow @/zuccles on instagram just curious🤔

It's been about four days now since Mason and I encountered Jake in the forest.

Both of us decided not to tell the other guys about it.

Currently, we were all eating In-N-Out for dinner.  Some of the guys had never had it before, since it's not in their country. For me, I haven't had it in about three years, since I moved to New Zealand.

John and Jaren's room had much more space, since there was only one bed instead of two. We were all sitting on their floor, talking amongst ourselves.

I overhear Cam say, "Can't believe we all go home in three days." The trip felt so quick.

Then I realized I'd have to separate from Mason.

Mason was close by my side. I looked up at him to my left.

He notices and raises an eyebrow. "What?"

I glance at the others to make sure they don't overhear. "Are you... are you going back to Australia?"

He smiled. "Well, actually I thought about going back with you and Cam to New Zealand for awhile longer."

I felt weight lift off my shoulders and I stifled a sigh of relief. It would be hard to leave him after these past few days.

"Jaren, truth or dare?"

The voice belongs to Jay. I guess they started truth or dare while Mason and I were talking.

"Uh, truth."

"Would you be gay for John?" Jay has a glint of amusement in his eyes.

I notice Jaren tense up and I stifle a laugh.

He looks at John, who's sitting at his right. "Y-Yes..."

"I knew he was gay," I muttered to Mason. He laughs quietly.

"Oh, damn," John laughs. I can tell he's amused but not disgusted.

Jaren regains focus and asks, "(Y//N), truth or dare?"

I shrug. "Dare."

He smirks. "Kiss-" I felt like he was going to say Mason, but his gaze turns to someone else. "-Cameron."

I flinch, and I feel Mason stir.

"I'm sorry, what?" Cam questions.

"I can't do that," I add.

"And why not?" Jaren asks, still smirking mischievously.

"He's my best friend... and well..." I trail off, moving my hand so it lightly touches Mason's.

"Do it. It was the dare."

I look at Cam with a worried look, and then to Mason. He's avoiding eye contact, which disappoints me.

Cam is sitting from across me, and he scoots closer to me. I feel my stomach get tight with a feeling I couldn't describe. His eyes show he feels the same as me.

"I'm sorry," he mutters.

Now I feel Mason's gaze burning into the side of my head.

Before I reply, Cam presses his lips against mine for what felt like less than a second before he pulls away. My face gets hot with embarrassment as he moved back into his spot next to Jay and Toby.

I feel speechless, and I look at Mason once again. He looks outraged and hurt, even though he is trying his best not to look at me.

Guilt overwhelms me. I feel sick.

"I-I'm sorry... I have to go..." I stand up before anyone can respond and walk through the doors 'til I reach my room.

I lie down on the bed. I'm about to burst into tears when I hear footsteps coming closer. I look to the door and Jay walks through. He puts on a small smile as he sees me. "Hey."

"Hey," I say weakly.

"Mind if I sit?" He gestures with his hand to my  bed.

"Not at all," I respond, rolling over to the other side of the bed.

Jay sits down when I was finished moving. He's silent, and he seems to be thinking of something to say.

"What is it?" I ask Jay.

"It's just-" He sighs. "-Cam has always had feelings for you... in, like, a more-than-friends way."

This surprises me- Cam was good at hiding his feelings.

"That's why Jaren did what he did," He continues. "He wanted Cam to kiss you before you and Mason, well... started dating."

I cup my hands over my face and groan. "God, this is all so stressful." I remove my hands and look at Jay. "Now Mason's mad at me and won't even look at me."

"I know... it didn't really go according to Jaren's plan."

I turned over, wanting the conversation to end.  My head was spinning.  "I'm just gonna sleep," I stated.

I felt weight lift off the other side of the bed.  Jay was walking over to the light switch.  He turned it off and gave me another smile before leaving the room.

I move over to my side of the bed, in hope Mason might still want to share the bed.

⎨ ☆ ⎬

I awoke to the sound of feet shuffling on the carpet and sheets being moved.

Opening my eyes, I saw Jay placing himself on the bed, while Mason went to the bathroom. He avoided even glancing at me.

I turn my gaze to Jay.

"Is- is he still mad?" I whisper.

Jay nods. "He's sleeping in this bed tonight, apparently." His voice sounds disappointed.

I close my eyes and sigh in understanding. Mason needed space, and I was going to give him it.

"He's ignoring Cam, too," Jay continues.  "Mason gets really jealous, if you couldn't tell by now."

Before I could respond, Mason walked out from around the corner where the bathroom was and sat down on Jay's bed.  He only looked at his hands, even avoiding Jay's stare.

Now, our hotel room is eerily quiet.  No one said a word to each other.

Jay gets up to turn the light back off, and then gets back into bed.  He gave me a sympathetic glance as he walked by, and I shook my head with my eyes closed.

Mason was already asleep, and soon Jay, too.  I lie in bed, awake and thinking about how to fix things. 

Mason and I were just hitting it off, and now that was all ruined, because of a stupid dare.

I grab my phone quietly and open my phone to Cameron and I's texts.

Cam

hey, u up?

ya. i was hoping
you'd text me.

god, this is all
so shitty.

i know. has mason
talked to u?

no. won't even
look at me.

ya. same.

hey uh.. did jay
tell u?

tell me what?

about how i felt
about u?

idk i'm just guessing
he probably told u

oh uh ya

i hope it doesn't make
things awkward between
us. i still wanna be ur
friend.

don't worry. it doesn't

ok good :)

but we really should fix
this thing with mason

wait why do u care
so much if u like me?

it's because i like u so
much that i'm doing this

i just want u to be happy

even if it's not with me

thank u.

ya.

let's talk about it more
in the morning

i mean about mason

ya. ok. goodnight.

goodnight (Y//N).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.1K 811 29
Just a bunch of random on the spot ideas of the Misfits , put into words and sometimes videos or pictures. (Don't get on me for mistakes and cringe...
6.7K 171 20
WARNING! THIS STORY IS INCOMPLETE AND HASN'T BEEN WORKED ON SINCE 2020! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE! You, the reader, are barely going through...
864 13 17
YYYOOO, it's time for some gay shit about Fitz and Swaggersouls if u don't know who they are just look them up on YouTube, they are to HILARIOUS You...
205K 3.1K 17
please don't read this.