Beautiful Dreamer (Izuku Mido...

By OzzyBlack22

"It's strange really, I find my quirk complicated, you hate yours completely, " Midoriya stated. "It's a c... More

Beautiful Dreamer 1
Beautiful Dreamer 2
Beautiful Dreamer 3
Beautiful Dreamer 4
Beautiful Dreamer 5
Beautiful Dreamer 7
Beautiful Dreamer 8
Beautiful Dreamer 9
Beautiful Dreamer 10
Beautiful Dreamer 11
Beautiful Dreamer 12

Beautiful Dreamer 6

2.3K 106 39
By OzzyBlack22

03-16-2020

"You have me fucked up on multiple levels," Kailina told Midnight who looked suprised.

"You're training and that's final," Midnight snapped at her, she was fed up with Kailina constantly defying her. She didn't care what bull Mt. Lady rambled about Kailina doing she was a kid and she refused to let her run things.

"Watch your tone with me,"Kailina told her as she rolled her eyes at her and walked over to the training grounds deciding to only practice hand to hand combat alone. Midnight and Present Mic stared at her in silence,no one had spoken to Midnight like that ever.

"Aizawa acts so crazy over her and I don't see why," Midnight stated watching the girl train alone as others around the room used their quirk freely, she never did.

Izuku watched her train,her eyes were cold,as she focused on training, her movements calculated he decided to head over to her. He really appreciated her helping his friends and Mt. Lady yet over the last two weeks she was distant again. Her combat boot stopped inches from his face as she glared at him.

"Hi...um Kailina," Izuku laughed nervously.

"Hey Moss," she replied putting her foot down, "what's up. "

"Well I um...see," he rambled.

"Today please," she teased smirking at him as he blushed.

"Let's train...together," he said more confidently as she smiled taking a fighting stance so did he as his quirk was activated he ran towards her, aiming for her head yet she grabbed his ankle throwing him into a nearby rock formation. Izuku immediately jumped up still attacking but he couldn't land a hit.

"Your quirk is amazing," he said out of breath as she looked at him confused.

"I'm not using my quirk," she told him as he looked surprised.

"But... you aren't hurt," he stated confused, " I couldn't land a blow."

" Well I had years to master physical strength," she said smiling,"no need to use it."

"So what is it like with your quirk?," he asked as he took a fighting stance so did she. Izuku went for her legs next, trying to kick them from under her but she flipped back gracefully as her left arm slammed into his face as she hit him in his exposed throat with her elbow.

"She's tearing him apart," Sato stated as they all watched,assuming her quick was maybe super strength. Yet it wouldn't make sense with what she did weeks ago,making the class even more confused by her.

Izuku was coming at her from every angle yet she blocked grabbing his face she slammed him into the ground.

"Again," she whispered to him as he shoved her off he stood to fight again yet Kailina stopped as purple liquid flew past her burning a hole into a pillar causing it to collapse quickly she groaned turning around.

"Such a mean girl," Yomeja stated as she flew slightly above ground next to Midnight. She wore a black spaghetti strap sun dress that reached mid thigh with a large black hat and platform shoes.

"Such an annoying godmother," Kailina replied as another blast was shot from the crescent moon on the staff at her feet.

"You are not allowed here," Midnight told the woman who took off her hat showing her purple wings there. Cotton candy hair fell into lush curls to her elbows as her purple eyes had Midnight entranced.

"I'm sorry I'm Kailina's godmother and therapist," Yomeja stated shaking the womans hand.

"Good your here to discuss her behavior," Present Mic said.

"Yes and much more,they will be attending lunch soon yet I wanted to ask may I take her a bit sooner," Yomeja told her licking her dry lips as they noticed her split tongue.

"You certainly can, miss?," Midnight asked holding out her hand.

"Yomeja Consí Lasianna Stella," Yomeja said shaking the womans hand who smiled.

"I knew you looked familiar you wrote on the existence of God's and why we have quirks to begin with. Also the ability to control matter in different forms and the multi verse!," Present Mic stated energetically shaking her hand.

"And you are Present Mic,Aizawa speaks well of you," Yomeja beamed.

"You know him?,"Momo asked.

"Yes he's a family friend of ours," she replied.

"Kailina never speaks of you," Tooru told her.

"As expected she's been too busy traveling to focus on little ole' me," Yomeja replied dramatically looking at Kailina.

"With all due respect she's not much to brag about," Kailina snapped,"you interrupted my fight."

"You've been learning hand to hand combat since you were four,from me,you were demolishing that poor boy," Yomeja stated.

"He liked it," Kailina said,"didn't you?," she asked a nervous Izuku who nodded his head yes.

"Whether he did or didn't training is to notice your opponents openings and tell them how to close them not exploit them," Yomeja explained as Kailina who rolled her eyes and hugged her godmother around her waist,touching her wings lightly.

"I missed you," Kailina mumbled into the womans cotton candy hair.

"I've been missing you sideways," she replied quoting the girls favorite book.

Midnight and the others watched the two leave,Kailina tucked under her wing. It was the oddest interaction she saw but it was the most she heard Kailina talk ever.

"Hopefully Aizawa called the right family friend," Present Mic whispered to her low,which she agreed. Kailina was intelligent she had great potential but her attitude and not using her quirk caused her more problems than good.

***

"Dad didn't say you were coming," Kailina told Yomeja as they sat down in a restaurant that wasn't too far from U.A.

"Well since you dissapeared for a year last time," Yomeja said as her wings fluttered,"we decided that was best."

"Sure you did,don't you have a few soulmates who's looking for you like your boss's," Kailina said as purple eyes looked at her nonchalantly.

"Says the one who's beating up her crush," Yomeja said drinking her water.

"Hey he's attractive but I don't like him," Kailina snapped,"he's soft."

"Well if you had a soulmark I would rule out a crush but hey," Yomeja teased,"wait I forgot Akumu has one," she stated referring to Kailina's form when she uses above her maximum of powers.

"Why are you here if it isn't to take me away," Kailina said.

"Well your dad is...concerned with you being gone and now your here and not...bonding well," Yomeja stated," last time you were like this I told him not to worry then I got you on my door steps."

Kailina ran away to New York the last time that she was living in Japan. Yomeja loved the young girl but as soon as Kailina caught wind of her trying to bring her back she ran. Aizawa was so worried for his daughter when she left but they both knew why. Yomeja eyed her knowingly as the young girl drank her coffee like she did, black two sugars.

"So you haven't been using your quirk," Yomeja stated.

"I hurt three people," Kailina told her.

"I'm talking about before," Yomeja stated,"at first all I saw on television was you, in your final form saving people then you stopped."

"They started comparing me to the Angel," Kailina told her, trying not to break down. Yomeja understood her sadness, her mother was the Angel,she could create dreams,and the most enticing illusions that saved many people. Kailina was the opposite, no one knew that she was Akumu,horns with red skin and eyes of fire. Her mother was rescue yet she wasn't. Her powers created the most gruesome of monsters,created the horrors of hell and they all existed within her brain,she could feed off of others nightmares,soothing the demons inside.

"Your not your mother," Yomeja told her.

"I wish I was," Kailina said,"she was amazing she saved people."

"You do too," she retorted.

"Yes but I scare people," Kailina snapped,"they look at me with fear."

"Fear and respect goes hand and hand,its the person who makes the difference," Yomeja told her,it was something she learned from her mates. They were feared and respected so was the people they battled the only difference was they were doing the right thing.

"I don't think I make a difference," Kailina told her as the hot food was sat before them they prayed to the Mother goddess before eating.

"You did before you stopped you can control them and," Yomeja told her holding tattooed hand in her scarred one,"as long as you use your powers to be a hero your mother would be proud."

Kailina took her words in as they sat and ate,she was great when she used her powers but her fears were preventing her from using them now. Maybe her mother was proud of her,maybe her dad would be too if she did it right.

***

Kailina snuck out the dorms,it was only one in the morning so she had to be quick. As she escaped from the area she went to the abandoned buildings they used for training.

"You should be sleep," an all too familiar voice said as she turned she looked to see her dad.

"I need to do something," she told him.

"Seems like your leaving to me," he responded as she rolled her eyes and climbed the rusty fire escape.

"Just follow me then," she told him as he did so. They metal felt rough beneath her hands her head spun as the anticipation of what she was going to do built up. Sitting on the small grey rocks she relaxed as her dad sat next to her.

"What are you d-," Aizawa stated but she cut him off telling his to shh. The grey rocks stirred as her red mist emitted from her hands taking on a firm they both knew.

Zikita sat before them on her knees,her pale white hair pooled around her as she wore a matching white dress with dirt on it from her tending her flower garden. Zikita smiled brightly at them,her white eyes closed tight,yet it was just an image that Kailina made from her memory,the air even smelled like her favorite fruit,peaches.

"She is beautiful," Aizawa gasped out his warm fingers touched his wife's cold cheek as she looked at him as if she was really there,but Kailina could conjure nightmares,and that's what she saw her mother as,just a bad nightmare that still haunted her.

"She was," Kailina corrected him as her sat behind her he hugged her,realizing it was Zikita on her last day alive.

"She was," he responded as they simply sat watching her talk about her flowers and show off her large pregnant belly.

🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤

Vote,comment,share and happy reading I hope you guys liked it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 95 52
My Hero Academia fanfiction following the Anime series with my own twists and OC. Hiroko Midoriya is the daughter of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya, aka...
6.7K 291 34
Luna Hirose, the niece of the famous pro-hero Hawks, has recently moved from America to Japan and plans to become a pro-hero just like her uncle and...
745K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
3.1K 58 9
(y/n) Was far from ordinary he had two extremely unique but dangerous quirks if used for evil. So when he ocme to UA before the exam and explains who...