My double life in the FBI

By BluesBubbles

Victoria is in love. With two guys! Victoria is with the FBI, so when she gets another identity, so she can d... More

My double life in the FBI - 2
My double Life..... 5!
Notice
My Double life in the FBI- A/N MUST READ

1.2K 15 15
By BluesBubbles

Hey people! Its my first story so dont be too critical! 

WARNING NOT EDITED FOR ERRORS 

******* Victoria's POV************ 

Ugh. I am soo tired. Running around last night trying to find evidence on someone who planned to murder the president. Then going to work all day. Im glad to almost be out of this building! Oh, maybe I should introduce myself. Im Victoria Thomas, I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and im 15. I already graduated from high school. Oh and also im in the FBI. My family has been working here for generations.Ever sense I was a baby, i've had to train to become an FBI agent.  My parents died on the job so when I was 9, I took over their positions, although I am still training.

"Hey Vic" Josh called fron across the room. Hes my only friend.. Pretty pathetic i know. Hes super hot. But hes 18. No one his age would ever even consiter someone my age. He has blonde hair, green eyes, and the cutist southern accent ever!  

" Hey" I called back.  

"Want ta go to a club or something later?"  

"I'd love to! Why an intrest in clubbing all of a sudden?" 

" You just looked sorta stressed darlin. I'll pick you up here at 8?" 

"That'd be cool" 

"See yah" 

****Josh POV****** 

I wish I could have told her my realy reason for wanting to go. As i hopped into my black volvo, all I could think about was her. I know shes younger, but if you truly love someone it shouldnt matter their age. But I know she'd never fall for me. Shes blonde, blue eyed, and beautiful on the inside and out. When I got into my room, I looked at the clock. Its already 7:00! I gotta find an outfit to go clubbing with my darlin Victoria. I seen a blue and green shirt, knowing those are her favorite colors, i hurried and put that on, along with a pair of blue jeans and sandals. I started running downstairs and then I hopped into my car, turning the sterio all the way up. Then as soon as i pulled into the parking lot, I jumped out of my car and looked around for Victoria. Thats when I seen the black car. Next thing i knew, it hit me. Then everything went black.

************ A/N: Sorry its short. I just didnt know if you guys would like it. I'll post my next entry if i have 2 comments and 1 follower :) Please :)

Continue Reading