THE Mafia's Possession and He...

By rosehearted_

The Mafia's Possession and Her Price When a reporter;Amara Siciliano is fired from her job and deported back... More

Character Cast
Chapter Prologue
Chapter 2:Pendant
Chapter 3:Mr Hernandez

Chapter 1:The Mafia Don

6.7K 129 2
By rosehearted_

Chapter 1:The Mafia Don

This book is different to the rest it's a romantic story with tragedy between love and violence.A story involving a struggling Reporter and a workaholic Mafia Don.

POV Amara Siciliano

The Sapphire sky shone peaking through the blinds of the narrowed motel window,the golden sun which illuminated my vision;blinking my eyes several times before shifting my position and fluttering my eyes open.The loud ear piercing alarm rings,the sound of a loud thump penetrated the vibration through the room pass the thin wall.

"Turn that damn alarm off."The screeching voice of Madam Iris yelled from the opposite side of the wall,a sigh escaped my lips as I found it extremely difficult living in a cheap motel with a small amount of money left.I knew it would not be long before I ran out of the money,I would be homeless.Deported back to Mexico made it extremely hard for me to return home,so deciding the easier way I stayed in a motel ignoring the constant face time from my parents and tried my hardest to find a decent job. 

Throwing the thin layer of duvet off my freezing body I rolled out of the creaking bed,rushing towards my suitcase as I stretched my arms pressing the radio allowing the rock music to blast.Pulling out another outfit to wear, I rushed towards the small bathroom,the damp smell with the green wall matching the flooring and the spider webs designed on the wall.Dirty toilets and broken shower door,one tap basin...what else can I ask for!

I sarcastically commented to myself,living here for the past three days were hell and today may be the last.My mind flashed back to the stranger offering me the missionary job,was I going to work in a church.probably write a review about the church or probably play the piano and sing along the choir.

I had no idea what job I was getting involved in.

Dressing myself in an formal outfit with a pencil black skirt and a baby pink blouse,my skin below my knees were exposed to people and the cold weather.

Combing my blonde hair straight and then pulling it up into a high pony,I stood straight in an observing angle.Satisfied with my appearance I grabbed my black folder descending towards the door when I froze,
"Wallet."I cried out,rushing towards the closet kneeling down I began to throw the dirty clothes across the room in search for the jeans I had worn yesterday.

When I grabbed the familiar blue denim jeans,my fingers began to dig into the pockets pulling out a worn out white wallet.The beauty of the wallet was seen three years ago when I had brought it,the stainless wallet in the shape of a purse.

"Shut that damn music...I knew it was a mistake to allow her to stay three days with only a hundred bill given,sympathetic women always the one to suffer."Madam Iris muttered to herself,a frown was plastered on the lips of mine.standing up I turned towards the radio before slamming it shut I walked towards the front door to the old rusty tilted building.

"Sorry Madam Iris."I yelled out passing the bedroom door of hers,I looked towards the paper which was glued to the elevator which read 'Out Of Service' another sigh escaped my lips as I realised the sun was about to set and yet I had not left the damn hotel.

"Take the Stairs-the elevator broke down."She yelled,I groaned placing my palm on my ears preventing them to burst from the loud yelling of Madam Iris.Madam Iris had allowed me to stay for a couple of night when I arrived to Mexico,the women with her grey and black hair  neatly wrapped in a bun.She had sapphire blue eyes,straw like purple lips,she was old around in the mid sixty and her generosity of allowing me to stay will forever be a debt towards her.

"Addio."I called out before opening the dark brown one eye door,the echoes of my heels taping along the floor as I walked down the multiple steps.A sigh of relief escaped my eyes as the cool breeze of Mexico attacked my exposed skin,the long and lean church clock stood on the opposite side of where I stood.

The long hand of the clock was on twelve and the smaller hand on eight,it was just an hour left before the sun goes down.The small nap would have been impossible with out the alarm which startled Madam Iris.

"Daughter,today is the Sunday mass come and join us in the church and today all your stress,tension and burden would escape pray along as a community."The priest in a white robe spoke,his grey hair was around his skull with a big bold patch right in the middle of his head.
"Yes father."I spoke politely,walking towards the brown bricked church with an Cross engraved to the wall and Jesus hanging on the cross.

Entering the mass I watched as silent filled the room,many family and people huddled together praying to god.I sat on the nearest seat which happened to be right at the back near to the entrance door.

"Today we all gathered here,as a family,friends and community;to gather all the love from around us and god and today we will pray to god for a better future and a angle to lead us to the right pathway."The priest spoke aloud,the frame of glasses sitting on the peak of his nose.
My fingers intertwined together facing my hands up I closed my eyes relaxing into my seat with a absent mind I allowed myself to connect with god.

Oh my lord.God the Father,God the Son and God the Holy Spirit hear me out and lead me to the pathway of succession.Allow me to have a good job and allow me to get this job which has on its on crawled towards me.

Fluttering my eyes open as the light shone,I smiled as I stood up approaching the front of the church and lit up a candle.The priest smiled appreciating my presence,returning the smile I turned around exiting the church and walking out.It had become quiet dark,the sun was half sunken.

Catch the bus.

Walking towards the bus stop I felt the breeze over taking my a huge frame which crashed into,dropping the ground my file scattered around the ground.
"sorry."I whispered helping myself up as I began to pick all the paper up,turning around I watched the man in Black three piece tuxedo staring at me.Frowning I narrowed my eyes and picked up the final paper before turning around and crossing the road leaving the man to stand alone,his sapphire blue eyes pierced into my back as I walked away.

A small smile formed as the bus arrived,I got in smiling settling down in the far seat of the on mini bus,the green bus held blue handles and yellow stop buttons.Settling down my eyes drifted towards where the man had stood only to find it empty,men and women from the church as the footpath became busy I leaned my head on the window sighing as the bus began to move.

When the bus came to a stop at where I was suppose to get off I hurriedly got off,my eyes looked around the dark area until I heard the loud bickering and screaming of joy.Mo Amour.I repeated to myself in my mind,following the voices I approached the building which held the name.The red and white lights flashed the club name almost blinding my sight,I looked at my outfit debating whether it was a good place to be wearing this.

"ID"The bouncer spoke,scattering into the folder I pulled out my passport and handing it to him,nodding his head he pulled the rope open allowing me to enter.The room was crowded,body grinding on each other,the smell of sweat.
Approaching the bar,I noticed a familiar brown head which was hidden by a cowboy hat.Approaching him I tilted my head confirming myself that it was him,
"Sharp nine."I spoke as I stood straight looking at the bartender make drinks.

"I have a job which could make you famous,all these journalist agency would yearn for you to work for them."I curiously arched my eyebrows,as I raised my hand ordering a iced water.
"And what job can that be?"I questioned,the man who's name I had yet to know slid an white envelope towards me.

Opening the envelopes I came across pictures,but one in particular caught my attention.His long blond hair which reached just above his shoulders,sapphire blue eyes.
"Report about him,find as much information you can.Gain his trust if needed and bring me his secrets and with in the hundred days I will give you one hundred thousand peso or dollars I can take you back to America if wanted and make you a legal citizen,it's all up to you!"He completed,my eyes widened at his words.

"Who is he?"I questioned,the man nodded as he gulped the beer in his glass.
"Zanthus Hernandez"He spoke,a shiver ran down my body at his name the power radiating as he said the name.I opened my mouth to question only for him to carry on.
"The Mafia Don"My whole world froze as my eyes widened in shock and fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 46.8K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
4.4M 280K 104
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
175K 13.7K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...