Creepypasta boyfriend scenari...

By Alyinwonderland183

CP boyfriend scenarios~~~Leave a comment/send a request for scenarios and and if you want me to add another C... More

Your feelings towards eachother~
They ask you out~
Laughing Jack & Sonic.exe

Meeting him~

587 4 1
By Alyinwonderland183

Jeff~

You walked through the door to your house. You sighed and locked the door behind you. Then you slipped off your shoes and changed into your pajamas. (Insert what you usually wear to bed)You flopped into your bed with a relieved sigh. After a few moments sleep crashed over you. You slept for hours but then you shivered and opened your eyes a little. You felt like you were being watched. You opened your eyes more and found someone staring at you with ice blue eyes from the corner of your room .You froze as the figure got closer and you could see it. It was a boy around your age. He wore a blood-stained hoodie and jeans. He had a smile carved into his face and as for his skin...pale...so pale. His eyelids were burnt off. He had a knife. You froze. He had a knife. He spoke. ''Go to sleep...''His whisper made you shiver. He then ran at you but you rolled off the bed and he ended up stabbing the sheets. You reached for the baseball bat under your bed but something grabbed you and dragged you backwards. You were going to scream but then a knife was pressed to you throat and you stared up at the boy who was now on top of you. You blink. He growled but he didn't move. What's happening? Why isn't her killing me? I don't want to die....But I’m confused .You thought. Suddenly he got off of you and jumped out your window. You got up and looked out your window. He wasn't there. You closed your window and locked it. You didn't sleep much that night.

Slender ~

You were walking home one evening from a friend’s house. You two had been gossiping and studying for hours but you had to go home now. It was 6:00.You shivered. It was cold. You soon came to Slender Forest. You knew why it was named that and that's why you hated going through it to get home. Slender lived in this forest. It was fine during the day...creepy, but fine. But now it was dark...and cold. It's okay...It's okay (Y/n).You thought to yourself as you took out your phone and turned on your flashlight app. Your phone was at 30%.Just enough to get home. You point your phone at the trail ahead of you and start walking deeper into the forest, careful not to leave the forest trail. You thought you heard someone following you but you never looked behind you. You knew better. You have played his game before...#1 rule of Slender: Never turn around. You saw something on one of the tree to your right. You shone the light at it. It was a note.NO NO NO NO NO NO....It repeated over and over. Your heart stopped. You tried to ignore it and keep walking .Another note. You looked at it .You are a smart one....Unique...I might spare you...Turn around. You quietly swallowed as you read the note. Static filled your ears. ''Please no...'' You whispered. Black tentacles wrapped around your waist and lifted you up and turned you around. You couldn’t scream. You were paralyzed with fear. You came face to well kind of face with a blank white...Face? Is it a face? You looked at him. It was Slenderman. He was silent for a moment. ''I will spare you....But you must return here tomorrow. Deal?''  You nod. He lets go of you and teleports away. You walk home and go to bed. You sigh and go to sleep thinking about what just happened.

Ben~

You were sitting at home making custom Amnesia levels it was 10:00 at night but it was summer so you didn't care. You hummed quietly to yourself as you thought of good jump scares. You were pretty good at them. Suddenly a new tab opened. It was Cleverbot. You clicked on the tab. (Cleverbot= C    You= Y)

C: Hello~

Y: Hi

C: So whatcha doin? 

Y: Um nothing much just making Amnesia custom stories.

C: Hmm...You’re a cutie so I think I'll keep you alive....

*You were getting creeped out and you  tried to close the tab but it wouldn't close*

C: You shouldn't have done that...

You froze and fell out of your chair as a hand came out of the computer screen. Then a head. You trembled as a boy looking about you age stepped out of the computer .He was dressed as link but he had black eyes and red pupils. He smirked at you .''Well aren't you the cutie?'' You blushed and grabbed the nearest weapon. A pillow .You squeaked and threw the pillow at his face. He blinked and looked at you. ''Really?'' He started walking towards you. You squeaked again and kicked out at him. You hit him in the groin. He groaned and fell to his knees. He then managed to crawl back into the computer, leaving you confused and stunned.

Hoodie~

You were walking home late one night and you sighed as you saw your ex sitting right outside your door. You immediately turned around and walked a few blocks away to small park that you often went to. You sat down on the bench and looked down at the ground suddenly you heard someone sit down beside you. You looked over to a boy wearing a orange hoodie and jeans. He was wearing a black mask with red eyes with a stitched in frown. He looked at you. ''O-oh h-hi.'' He stuttered and you smiled softly. ''Hi.'' You two had a nice conversation but it was getting really dark and you sighed and looked in the direction of your house before waving goodbye to the boy who identified himself as Hoodie.(Sorry it's short!>.<)

Masky~

You were walking by the woods that you always passed on the way to your house. You looked around and shivered. Something didn't feel right but you ignored it. Soon though you heard someone following you and you turned. Behind you a few feet away was a boy wearing a yellow hoodie, jeans, and a white mask with black eyes and lips. You looked at him and took a step back “'Who are you?'' He said nothing but he walked forward revealing the metal pipe in his hands. Your eyes widen and you turn and run. He chases after you until you see your house in the distance. But then you were tacked to the ground and you squeaked and he managed to flip onto your back. He raised the bar getting ready to hit you. You shut your eyes to prepare for the pain of getting hit in the head/dying but the pain of being struck never came so you opened them. His mask/face was only about an inch away from yours. He sniffed you. ''You smell like cheesecake....Do you have any?'' You blinked and nodded. He let you up and you led him to your house and cave him some cheesecake. You went upstairs to grab something but when you came back downstairs to find him gone. You found a note on the table that read. 'Thanks for the cheesecake. I'll be back tomorrow.  ~Masky

E.j~

You were sleeping soundly in your bed when a cold chill ran up your spine and you opened your eyes. You look over at your window to see it was open. You were about to get up and close it but a presence at the end of your bed stopped you. You looked over and saw a figure at the end of your bed. Before you could see it better it leaped at you and pinned you to your bed. It straddled your hips and held your wrists in one hand while the other held a scalpel. Before you could scream he pressed the scalpel to your lips." Don't scream.''* You nodded meekly and he lifted your shirt. You whimpered and squirmed. He pressed the scalpel to your skin but he didn't cut you. He stopped and stared at you. You finally got a good look at him. He was wearing a blue hoodie, jeans, converse, and a blue mask with black eyes that were oozing a black liquid. He stared at you for a little while longer then jumped off you and leapt out your window. You waited for a long while before getting up and walking over to your window. He was gone but there was a note on your window.

To (Y/n),

I have spared your life for some reasons I will not say yet but I will return, but do not fear, for I will return in the hopes that we could be friends.

~E.j.

Continue Reading