Closed Doors | Larry Stylinso...

By LittleBubbleStyles

Everything changed when Harry had to transfer to North Bridge in his last year of school, suddenly being away... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter: Part 1
Bonus Chapter: Part 2

Epilogue

14.9K 434 820
By LittleBubbleStyles

Good golly. Well, here is the epilogue. I hope you enjoyed this book, but sadly it has to come to an end. But on the BRIGHT side, Dark Side of the Moon will be the new priority. Soooo please go read that.

Here is the final chapter. There's smut since everyone kept whining about it. Lol. Love you guys.  (Ps, there will be a bonus chapter after this. Stay tuned)

//

So, Harry and Louis were officially graduated from North Bridge. Not only were they done with school, but they spent the entire summer either sun kissed under the sun at the beach or tangled naked in the sheets of their beds. It really was a summer of love. A fantasy that was a true reality. They were constantly hip to hip every time they went on a day. Spent nearly every night cuddling together, sneaking in to each other's bed late at night.

The highlight of the summer was the Leeds Festival. They took the trip together, spent the entire weekend listening to all the different artists. Dancing under the stars. Kiss the alcohol off each other's tongue. It was the first time Harry had ever camped out before. Tried all the various food options they had at the festival. It really was a blast. And sharing a tiny tent together the whole time really was an experienced. Especially when they tried to sneak in a few sessions underneath the sleeping bags, highly aware of all the people that were around

They also managed to detangle themselves a few times throughout the summer to meet up with the lads. All of them were going to Manchester University come fall time so as they approached the end of the summer, the group hung out a lot more. They searched for apartments. Went shopping. Prepared for the new semester of classes. They even toured campuses and found out all the local bars near by. At least Harry had the comfort of knowing he had his friends with him when starting university. He had always intended on going to school there, but none of his friends back at West Point wanted to. They preferred Manchester City University which was on the other side of town.

Move in day approached quick. Unfortunately. One minute, summer was beginning. It was beach or lake trips. Going to concerts or movies. Lots of dates and hanging out. And then the next, they were packing their things and heading off to university. The places they rented out were all within distance from each other. Walking distance, to be exact. Which was perfect that they could be so close. The neighborhood they were all in had a bunch of town homes rentable for students in the university, so it was a great community to live in.

Zayn and Liam rented a place together. A two bedroom, two bathroom town home that had light gray paneling. Niall lived in a town home just around the corner with two other students from the university. His was a dark purple panel, and it seemed like his roommates were pretty cool to hang around when all the guys met them. The biggest surprise of all was when Harry and Louis announced they would rent a place together. A two bedroom, two bathroom dark blue town home.

Originally, they intended on living separately. Or possibly with Niall. But the decision to live just the two of them alone came about halfway through their summer of love. It brought up a lot of conversation and debate between their friends and even their family members. But this was something they were more than sure of. Especially, Louis. He was very passionate and strongly decided that this was what he wanted. Living together so soon in their relationship was a huge deal, especially when they still had a lot of things they were working through, but they both wanted this. If they lived apart, they already knew that they would end up spending the night all the time, so moving in together like this was just a better idea.

Anne was the first person to actually bring it up. Louis had been over one evening, the two of them laying in Harry's bed watching movies. She called them down for dinner, and that was when she asked them about the move. Checking in to make sure it was what they wanted. To assure them that this was a huge step in their relationship and they had barely been a couple for long. She recommended they live separately through university and then move in after, but it wasn't enough to change their mind.

Jay was the next one to talk about it. Essentially have a similar thought process as to Anne. Again, it wasn't enough to change their mind. Especially Louis, who had a strong passion that living together was the perfect idea for them. Then it was Niall, Liam and Zayn. They were pretty worried about what could happen if they lived together and something happened in their relationship. It would be awkward for the group as a whole, and they wanted to make sure more than anything that Louis and Harry were absolutely confident this was what they wanted.

So, yeah. Everyone had tried to almost talk them out of it. But they couldn't. Harry at first had his worries about living with Louis. Originally, he didn't think it would be the best idea because they were in fact a new couple. Had not even been together for a year. But it was Louis who had talked to him about it. It was one of those late night conversations they had while sitting on the roof, passing a wine bottle back and forth. Louis brought the idea to him, was determined that this was what he wanted because he couldn't imagine living with anyone else. Not when he wanted Harry next to him every night. So it was easy to convince him.

Harry and Louis managed to get the majority of their items moved into the town house before getting tired. It was mainly a bunch of boxes with their clothes, decorations, kitchen items and other things that would fill the place up. They had most of the heavy stuff already inside. At least their bedroom furniture and then the couch in the living room. There was still some leftover stuff in the moving truck they needed help with, but the move had been going on for hours now at this point, and they needed to break.

The last load Harry managed to bring into the home was a couple bags of clothes. He was sweaty and hot and desired to take a shower. To get out of the clothes he was wearing, but the cool air inside had drowned out his energy to do anything but collapse on the couch. He hadn't realize Louis was already laying down there so he immediately fell on top of him, laughing when their legs tangled together.

"Break time?" Louis checked, wrapping arms completely around the boy's body. Despite how hot and stick their skin was, he still held him so close.

Harry smiled down at him, green eyes shining bright. Louis couldn't help but arch up to kiss his sweaty lips, brushing a few stray curls off his forehead. "To nap?" he check, teasing, giggling.

Louis rolled his eyes, sneaking his hands underneath the boy's shirt and pressing against the skin of his back. He leaned up to kiss him again, chasing his lips and licking into his mouth. Harry completely settled on top of his laps, thighs falling around his hips to properly straddle his waist. Louis continued to touch him, pulling him closer, hands now sneaking down to where his shorts were riding up to press against the meat of his thigh.

"No, like other things," Louis implied, fingers inching higher up his thigh and curving around the outside of his ass. "Something more physical - with our bodies. Naked. Together."

Harry snorted, leaning back a bit to place his hands on top of his chest. "I thought you were tired though?"

Louis rolled his eyes at the comment, squeezing his hands tighter and leaning up to nip along the side of his neck. Harry giggled, breathily moaning when he felt fingers digging deeper into the meat of his ass and the way Louis thrusted his hips up into him. He momentarily closed his eyes, biting his lip when the sting of a forming bruise on the soft tissue of his shoulder shot through his body.

"Or we can fuck. That works, too," he suggested when Louis rolled his hips again, feeling him right underneath where he sat. Louis continued to kiss up the length of his neck until he brought a hand out from under his shorts to grip his jaw. He angled Harry's head down and kissed him hard, lips twisting wetly, easily slipping a tongue into his mouth and licking his way through. Harry whined for more, heart rabbiting in his chest when a shrill of pleasure passed through him, heading straight into the pit of his stomach. The heat was building, and he rocked his hips on top of Louis' lap and mewed when he felt him twitch underneath.

Louis' hands went back to underneath Harry's shirt, hiking it up his chest until he was forced to lean back and take it off. Then he hopped off the couch briefly, yanking his shorts and boxers down his legs so he was left bare. He laughed as he watched Louis struggled to undress himself on the couch, too lazy to actually get up and properly do it. But, he managed. Was able to get naked and drag Harry back on top of him, hands easily seeking out his body and trailing lightly down the curves of his waist.

"What do you want, baby?" he asked in between kisses, breathlessly.

Harry rocked his hips, kissing him once more before hovering slightly above his lips. "You. All of you."

"Condom?"

"Forget it," Harry responded against his mouth, going in for another kiss.

Louis chuckled as he reached up to grip the side of his jaw, holding his face back. "Darling. Condoms? Lube? Where are they?"

Harry whined, making a face as he completely sat up, looking around the room. "It's in one of the boxes," he mumbled, sighing heavily, brushing his fingers through his fringe.

Louis smiled as he glanced down his long torso, down to his cock that was flushing red. "I packed some in my bag." He glanced up again, back into bright, green eyes. "S' next to the couch."

Relief took over Harry's face, and he quickly scrambled off his lap to search for the bag. Upon opening the front zipper, he saw a few packets of condoms and a mini bottle of lube. He grabbed both and then returned to Louis, straddling his waist once more, feeling hands going right on to his ass. He placed the condom and lube in between him and the cushion of the couch, more focused on leaning back in to kiss him intensely. Louis always did wonders with his fingers. Was so smooth in the way he prepped Harry's body, stretching him open and drawing out moans with just his simple touch.

Sex had been good since the start. Since the very first time they did it at Zayn's party almost a year ago. Their bodies simply fit well together. Knew every inch and curve, all the different ways to pull out sounds. Louis' fingers were magical. They worked fast and efficiently, pressing in long and deep and putting stars in Harry's vision. His touch was also soft and gentle but movement rough and hard. Always had a purpose of filling him with immense pleasure and kissing him through it all. Of course, nothing could beat the way he worked his tongue inside Harry, but they would have to save that for another day when they hadn't spent hours moving and sweating in the heat.

The angle they were at created a tight pressure, but eventually Harry was begging for more. Whining for his cock. His legs were already shaking, clenching hard against where he pressed against Louis' waist. He rose up on his knees when he was ready, scooting back just a bit so he could lather up and put a condom on Louis. Riding his boyfriend had always been one of his favorite sex positions. Loved the way he could work his body to get himself off. Loved watching the way Louis would watch him. The way he gripped him and would thrust up into his movements as if he couldn't contain it. He always had full view of every feature that crossed his face, the ways his blue eyes darkened and his cheeks flushed red right before the pleasure took over.

Sometimes it was too much. To watch him and to be watched. Sometimes, Harry liked to take it slow. To take his time and ride out the feel of Louis dragging in and out of him. The tight heat. The pressure of being filled and connected, feeling always deep in his belly. As he sunk down on him, Harry felt the burn of being stretched opened. His fingers curled into Louis' chest, clinging on as he lowered and lowered, thighs shaking. Louis had a hold of his hips, gripping hard, fingers digging in the meat of his muscle until he fully sat down in his lap again, completely flushed together. It punched a breathy moan right out of him.

"Fuck."

"Holy hell," Louis followed up with, closing his eyes for a moment, soaking in the feel of being inside his boy again. The initial connection was always intense. So tight and warm. Slick and wet. Nothing could beat the feeling. "Fuck, you feel so good," he had to add, opening his eyes, looking right into green.

Harry smiled shyly, leaning over to now hover above his face. More sweat lined the top of his forehead, and he was already so tired from everything else that he had already done. But Louis' hands were soft and gentle, rubbing every part of his naked his skin. Down the side of his waist, up and down the length of his spine. Curving around to the meat of his ass and gripping on tightly. The resumed kissing, lips twisting together desperately, tongues clashing.

The heat between their bodies built, and pleasure was already tingling through his fingers and toes. Harry started at a slow pace, simply to savor the feel of being connected to Louis. He swirled his hips around, moving back and forth. Side to side. Rocking all around, whining desperately into each kiss. Then he started rising up, almost all the way before going back down. Keeping the repeated patterning of bouncing, feeling Louis' hands go back to his hips to help guide his movement. And fuck, could Harry feel him everywhere. All around him. Inside him. Touching him. Kissing him. Breathing everything about him.

His body continued to rock, and then Louis planted his feet on the couch. He gripped his hips hard, arms tightening as he thrusted up quickly. He did it some more, snapping his hips, going harder, faster, their skins slapping together angrily.

"Fuck, Lou," Harry whined out, tilting his head back, closing his eyes as he felt Louis move in and out of him. A tight drag. His body tingled again, a swirl of butterflies erupting deep into the pit of his belly. When he opened his eyes again, looking up at the ceiling, all he could see were stars. He felt so light. So hot and on the verge of combusting.

Louis continued to thrust his hips, rolling up and around, now kissing down the curve of his jawline. "You're fucking perfect," he breathed against his skin, sucking a mark on the underside of his ear. "Feel so fucking good, too."

They eventually rolled around on the couch, switching into a new position. Harry got on his back, sinking deep into the cushions as Louis settled between his legs, sliding himself back in to finish him off. This new angle allowed him to drive in hard and deep, pinning Harry down so he had no where to move but to take it all. His back arched when the heat finally built, when Louis' hands wrapped around his cock and finished him off. He spilled in between their bodies, up against his stomach and chest. His limbs immediately when boneless, body turning into jello as he laid on the cushion, feeling Louis finish in the condom.

Tiredly, he blinked up at him, smiling lazily as Louis pulled out, loosening the grip he had on him. Once the condom was off, he leans back over, peppered Harry's face in a bunch of kisses and soothed his body with light touches. Louis managed to squeezes his way against the side of the couch, effectively pulling Harry's body against his chest and wrapping him up tightly. Holding him as he cooled down, as he returned. His eyes blinked tiredly, as if fighting for sleep, and Louis kissed the tip of his nose.

"I think I'm ready for that nap now," He muttered lowly, tucking his face into the crook of his boyfriend's neck.

Louis chuckled, brushing curls off his sweaty forehead before pressing a kiss there. He ran his hands up and down his back. "We should dress," he suggested, hearing the boy groan. "I think Niall was coming over later."

"I don't want to move," Harry whined.

"Baby, come on. We can finish up the last bit of moving, and then we can lay in bed the rest of the day. Rest of the weekend if you want."

Harry pouted as he pulled back, looking at him. "We need to shower."

"We will. And we can take a bath. A hot bath with bubbles."

That seemed to do the trick because finally, they were both rolling off the couch. Louis grabbed the discarded condom and walked over to throw it away in the trash. Then he returned to his clothes on the ground and redressed. Harry, however, sighed annoyed, glancing down at his stomach and grimacing.

"This is disgusting," He complained. Thankfully, his shirt was nearby so he used that to wipe off his belly. Then he proceeded to throw it lazily across the floor before putting his shorts back on.

Louis laughed at him. "Darling, just imagine if I didn't have a condom on. The mess would be much worse."

Harry smirked. "I've imagined it," he said coyly, giggling when Louis' eyebrows rose. "I've felt it, too."

"Naughty boy."

Harry laughed as he skipped over to kiss him on the cheek before heading over to the pile of clothes he dropped off earlier. He grabbed the first t shirt he saw and put it on. His hair was sweat and a mess on top his head, so after tying it in a bun, he walked over to the kitchen sink to splash water on his face. Just in time too because there was a knock on the front door as it was opening up, and Niall slowly walked inside. Almost immediately stepping through, he grimaced, nose curled in disgust.

"It smells like sex."

And well, they did just have sex. Quite literally finished right before he walked into their home. Harry turned around to glance at the living room, and he did notice that it looked kind of a mess. The backpack by the couch was open with half the items inside tossed around. The cushions on the couch were at a disarray, and Louis didn't even try to hide the fact that they just fucked. His cheeks were flushed. His hair was a mess, and he looked a bit out of it. Harry sighed heavily, and walked over, trying to ignore the fact that their couch was now absolutely dirty.

"Well, Welcome," Louis greeted, following the boy over to the clean arm chair and sitting down together, pulling him down on his lap.

Niall eyed them suspiciously. "Did you two really have sex?" he complained, walking further inside, slowly making his way towards the living space.

Harry closed his eyes and turned to bury his face into Louis' neck, refusing to answer the question. He just wanted to cuddled more than anything. Was super pleased when he felt his boyfriend's arms going around his body. He turned his head a bit to then rest on top his shoulder, watching as Niall rounded the dirty couch to sit on.

"I wouldn't sit on the couch," Louis spoke up quickly, and Harry giggled.

"Seriously? Here?" Niall huffed. He stood back up, angled his body around to look at the couch. Sure enough, there was a stain. He rolled his eyes and instead moved to sit on the coffee table in the middle. "You better clean that. I see it right there."

Harry's face flushed red, and he buries himself back into his boyfriend's neck. That stain was probably from him.

"You're real observant, mate," Louis commented with a grunt.

"It's not my fault you couldn't wait to fuck until after I helped you move," Niall reminded sassily, tilting his head to the side. "Are we going to finish unpacking or you two really about to go for another round?"

Louis rolled his eyes, but he did get up, sadly having to detangle from Harry. Niall smiled happily, easily following him behind as he walked towards the front door to exit. They probably did need to finish unpacking because they had the moving truck for so many hours, and time was probably expiring soon. With much resistance himself, Harry finally got up as well, joining the two boys so they could finish any left over things they had to bring in.

It took another hour before everything was moved inside the place. All that was left was to unpack boxes and get to organizing the rooms. Once they were finished, Harry and Louis sat in the arm chair again, cuddling up to one another as Niall sat on the coffee table. He had brought beer that he left in the car while packing, but he made sure on their final trip in he took it with. After popping open a bottle, he took a long, drawn out sip.

"Is Zayn and Liam all moved in?" Louis questioned, one arm around his boy and the other holding a beer, idly taking sips every now and then.

Niall nodded, glancing around the room. "Yeah. I helped them a bit before coming over." HIs eyes then trailed back over to the boys, seeing them all cuddled up. His eyes narrowed a bit, as if studying them. "So you still think living together is it?" he checked, softening up a bit.

Harry smiled as he looked over at Louis, cupping the side of his yes. "More than," he answered, kissing him briefly before looking over at Niall again. "I mean, Zayn and Liam are living together. What's wrong if we want to?"

"Nothing's wrong, mate," Niall reassured, taking another sip of the beer. "I just think they're at the point in their relationship where living together is fine. I mean - they've been together for almost four years. You two have been together for like four months."

Harry rolled his eyes. He got where his friend was coming from, but this conversation was so redundant at this point.

"Look, Ni," Louis eventually spoke up, sounding a bit tired himself. He tightened his arm around Harry's body, holding him close to against his side. "We love each other. I'm in love with him," he continued, now going into full defense mode. "I want to be with Harry. Through all the good bad and the ugly. I'm in this forever. So, yeah, I want to live with him. Our forever starts now, you know? Living together is just the beginning. These next four years are just the beginning. M' doing what I can to prove to him that he's it for me. M' dating to marry him."

And gosh, every time Harry hears him say that, it sends a swarm of butterflies to his stomach. It was one thing to be dating and in love, but it was another to know that Louis fully intended on marrying him one day. That no matter what challenges they face, he wants him. Now and forever. He was so in love it made him sick.

It was how he convinced him in the first place. That all of this was to prepare them for their happily ever after. For when they could get married and start a life on their own. Sometimes Harry truly underestimated how much Louis loved him. Maybe because the months leading up to where they were now were so difficult and stressful. It was hard for him then to see past the struggles to know how his feelings truly felt. But now, he was never afraid to show it. Was never shy. He was so open and loud with his love. Expressed so many times how their were dating to marry.

Four years was the timeline. Four years from moving in, from enduring all the different challenges that would come with living together. When that time came, Louis would propose. It was his plan. He didn't give much detail about it, but he knew that if they could survive all these struggles this early on in their relationship, then anything else didn't matter. They were stronger than ever. Had a lifetime to work on it together. Four years, and there would be a proposal. A wedding soon thereafter.

And ever since he first brought it up, it had been prominent on Harry's mind. Knowing that as each day passed, he was another step closer to getting proposed to. No way he wouldn't stop thinking about that.

"Plus, it's a two bedroom place," Louis added as an afterthought, a little more jokingly, "If we fight or break up, we'll just sleep in separate rooms."

Harry scoffed and smacked his chest.

"So you'll still live together if you two break up?" Niall questioned, cackling at the idea of it. "You would be okay if Harry ever brought somebody to your guy's home into his bedroom?"

Louis pondered the thought for not even a second before grimacing. "Hell, no," he said, squeezing the boy closer to him. Harry giggled against his neck. "I'd beat the blokes ass and make sure Haz knew that he wasn't allowed to move on. Either be alone forever, or be miserable with me. It's a bargain."

"It's a really romantic thought," Harry teased with a roll of his eyes.

"You two are something else," Niall laughed under his breath, shaking his head fondly. "But if it means anything at all, I do hope you two make it. I'm really rooting for all my best friends to be together - and to get married to each other."

"Do we need to add another member to our group to make you feel better?" Harry joked, biting his lip when Niall twisted his lips to the side as if he was truly considering it. "It must suck being the fifth wheel."

"Oh, to hell with you," he cackled, "Let's finish these boxes while you have me because I know you two will be lazy and put it off for weeks. But, I don't have all day considering you all owe me drinks for the night. So we better get to it."

"Why can't Zayn and Leema help?" Louis complained as they slowly got up from the arm chair.

"They're doing what you two just finished doing," Niall replied with a grimace. "They were smart enough to wait for it."

Harry rolled his eyes at the comment, but he let himself be pulled up from the couch. He really thought they would be done with moving and unpacking. Considering he was tired, needed a shower, his legs were shaking, and he needed a proper post sex cuddle. But of course, Niall had a point. Might as well take the help while it was offered, so the three of them started in the kitchen with unboxing everything there.

Once the majority of everything was unpacked, Niall finally left for the evening. They were able to get the kitchen, bathroom, and most the bedroom completed. Decorations would be a task for a different day. Same as organizing their closet and clothes. Most of the essentials were unpacked already, and that was the main thing they needed to get done. There was still a good couple hours before all the guys planned to meet up at a bar down the street, a celebration to their first night in their new place. And to also thank Niall for all his help.

Harry and Louis managed to clean the couch from their stain and picked up around the house. They finally got to shower, changed into comfy clothes for the time being, and then plopped down on their bed. It was easy to get tangled together again, Harry laying on Louis' chest. What he does almost every night he falls asleep. They probably have enough time to fit a quick nap in before the bar.

"So, you really want to make this work?" Harry ended up asking, tilting his head up to look at Louis, noticing his features softening.

"I do, yeah," he whispered, tapping the boys' jaw with the pad of his finger. "I feel like we've been through too much shit together to not have it work out in the end. I mean, with the amount of shit I put you through these last few months - I feel like you deserve a lifetime of being spoiled."

"Yeah, but you're talking about marriage," Harry reminded breathlessly, smiling at the reminder, feeling the return of butterflies. "You could really see yourself marrying me?"

That was the moment when Harry realized how far they had come together, how much their relationship really has grown and developed over the past few months. It was just barely a year ago when he first bumped into Louis in the hallways of North Bridge, having been Reid's boyfriend at the time and having so much hatred for him. It was crazy to think about how much had changed in such a short amount of time all because he went to a new school for his final year.

Because before there was Harry and Louis, there was Harry and Reid. He remembered a time when Louis Tomlinson was just a name that got spoken about within the group. Everyone hated him Despised who he was. He didn't even know Louis at one point nor had even met him, never really gave much thought about him unless it was Reid talking mess. But it was amazing and so unexpected how at one point in Harry's life, Louis meant nothing to him, and then all of a sudden, he meant everything.

Louis was the greatest love Harry had ever experienced, and he never really expected them to get to this point of their relationship. He remembered many times throughout that long, dreadful year thinking they wouldn't make it. Often times, doubting Louis' intentions and really considering giving up on him fully. Their relationship started off strictly based on sex, an acquaintance with benefits sort of thing, so he never intended to actually fall for him.

Harry didn't exactly know when he first crossed that line in wanting something more, but he had crossed it a long time ago. He didn't know if it was as early as when they first kissed each other or when Louis came over for the barbecue - Or better yet, it could have been the moment when he went to the first football game of the season and saw Louis' true self, the one that loved his family and adored his sisters so much. The one that took time out of his day to work at the mall in order to help his mother pay some bills. Harry believed it was in all those moments when he fell completely in love with him.

It had been a constant struggle to get to this point in their relationship, but they were finally there. Louis loved him unconditionally, and was reminded of it constantly that this was all for marriage. And it was still so crazy knowing that the Louis who first resisted his feelings was now the same Louis claiming he could see himself proposing. So, yeah, Harry was really glad he did switch schools in the end.

"I see my whole future with you, honestly," Louis admitted after a short pause, smiling down at the boy, squeezing him closer. "I think about it all the time."

"Really?" Harry whispered, breathing in deeply. "What exactly have you thought about then?"

Louis shook his head fondly, giggling softly when he noticed the goofy grin making its way on Harry's face, the one with the dimples popping up on his cheeks. "Well, I've thought about our wedding. Who would be in the wedding. Who we would invite. I would prefer an outdoor wedding. Maybe in the fall since that was the time our relationship started," he began, causing Harry's heart beat faster. "I see ourselves building our own home because fuck purchasing a model one. Me and you are building that dream house together that can hold all the little babies we want to adopt, and I would make sure we had the grandest bedroom for the two of us and a giant ass kitchen for your tiny chef heart."

Harry was breathless by the time he finished, staring starting up at him as if he was made of gold. And well, he was genuinely starting to believe that Louis was because his heart was so pure to him that it almost seemed too surreal.

"I love you," Harry smiled, rubbing their noses together, kissing him softly.

"I love you, too," Louis replied in a whisper, pressing in for another kiss. He then detangled himself from his arms and slowly rolled off the bed, backing towards the bedroom door. "M' going to get us a snack and some drinks."

"Wait," Harry rushed out right as Louis grabbed a hold of the doorknob. He paused and turned to face him, watching as he sat up on the bed. Harry didn't necessarily know why he stopped him, but then a thought came to his mind. A teasing one, and he broke out into the widest grin. "So when can I expect a ring?"

Louis' eyes widened comically, not expecting that question at all. "What?"

"The proposal" he clarified, giggling at the look on his boyfriend's face. He ended up crawling to the edge of the bed, sitting back on his thighs happily. "I'm getting a fat diamond ring, right?"

Louis fish mouthed as a response, unsure how to properly answer or voice his words.

"It should be within the next few years, too, huh? Do you know how you're going to propose and when?" Oh how amused Harry was right now. This was what Louis got for putting the idea in his head.

Louis seemed stumped for the moment from the rush of all the questions, but once he got his bearings, he rolled his eyes, groaning. He opted to not answer anything, instead, he turned on his heels and closed the bedroom door shut on his way out, purposely slamming it so that there was a loud noise that followed. Harry cackled loudly, falling back on to the bed and pressing the hand with the promise ring close to his chest.

And, well, he supposed that the only thing standing in the way from getting his answers on the proposal was the Closed Door separating the two of them. And maybe, just maybe, Harry needed to open that damn door himself to get the answers that he wanted. That was something he could save for another day when the time was right.

//

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 13.8K 25
The model who stole the Spotlight, stole Harry's dignity. Everything that begins with bad intentions ends with bad consequences, but Harry fails to r...
295K 14.9K 26
Gemma Styles is one of the most famous fashion designers in the world. Harry Styles, her brother, an incredible handsome model, is the face of Gemma'...
1.4K 58 32
Nkoe Lenka is a thirty-year-old owner of an Art Gallery, a web development firm and a part-time hacker. Having gotten out of a relationship, she is n...
11.7K 277 12
douxie x gn!reader krel x gn!reader