Ghetto

By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... More

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 26

40K 1.4K 417
By xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

Now that we have come to know each other

I'll never go away, love will always stay here forever

'Cause this thing we've got is very rare, yea

So don't ever go nowhere, no

Blue POV

I sat in class waiting on Ty and Lia since it is my best friend's birthday. She probably too busy getting dicked down by Ty.

"Where is Lia and Ty?" August asked. I simply shrugged. I'm still beefing with him.

"You still mad at me Blue?" He stroked my hair.

"Stop." I pushed his hand away.

The principal walked in and pulled Mrs. Davis out the door.

"Where is Tamara?" August asked.

"Hospital probably. But she better stay there cause when I see that bitch I'm gone fuck her up. And this time I'm not gone leave her to live." I said with a straight face.

"Chill Blue. That thot ain't important." He said.

"The bitch know Leslie! She tried to fight me for that bum bitch OVER YOU!" I said. He looked surprise to even know all this shit was because of him.

"On second thought, you probably do need to leave." I told him. He stared at me and licked those soft pink lips.

"So you just gone do me like that?" He said calmly. Lord this boy is fine.

"Yes." I nodded.

Mrs. Davis walked back in with shock written all across her face. She looked like she just saw a ghost.

"Class.." She trailed off and looked dead at me. This bitch is scaring me.

"Spit it out Mrs. Davis." One of the boys in my class said.

"Two of your classmates were in a real bad car accident and they rushed them to the ER. They say they may not make it." Mrs. Davis said.

"Who are they?" August asked. Then her gaze went right back on me. If this bitch tell me my best friend gone die I'm gone set this whole school on fire.

"No. Stop playing." I stood up.

"Blue calm down." These two boys tried to hold me up from falling.

"Ty and Lia. And it's said to be Lia is in the worse shape." She said.

My knees got weak and I fell right on them. My classmates rushed over to me.

"Baby you okay?" August asked.

"I got to go get Lia." I cried. But August and a few more boys had a good grip on me. My life sucks.

Noel POV

I'm wondering why everybody in the halls are so quiet and depressed as if they're mourning a lost.

"Hey, What's wrong with everybody?" I stopped some random girl in the hallway.

"Lia and Ty were in a car accident. Doctors say they may not make it." The girl said. My heart instantly dropped. Like literally, I felt a pain in my chest.

Ever had the moment when you get bad news and it's like something just drops in your chest?

"Help Blue and August stay up for their friends." The girl patted my shoulder and jogged off.

I ran through the crowd of people and out the building. I no longer see Blue and August's cars so I knew they were thinking the same thing I was.

*

I walked in the hospital and up to the front desk.

"How may I help you?" The perky blonde asked.

"I need to see Ty Bailey and Lia Montgomery." I said fast. She typed on her computer and looked up at me over her thick glasses.

"Are you family of either two?" She asked.

"No but me and my sister is the only family Lia has. Please." I begged.

"You're lucky a girl came in earlier and said the same thing. Go wait in the waiting room down the hall." She pointed.

"Thanks." I said before running off.

I made it to the waiting room and sat in the section where I saw Blue, Colton, and August.

"We were wondering when you was gone bring your skinny behind." Blue said. I ignored her and hugged Colton.

"What the fuck happened?" I pulled up a chair to them.

"The doctors only said that the truck driver said Ty was going really fast." Blue shrugged.

"Damn Ty.." August mumbled.

Lia POV

I swung my feet off the porch of this unknown house. I stared out into the far distance and saw nothing but light.

I heard footsteps behind me and Ty joined me and held my hand.

"We dead aren't we?" He asked. I simply shrugged.

"I don't feel dead." I said looking at my arms.

"Me neither." He shrugged. We looked straight ahead in the light.

"Is that heaven?" I asked. He stood up off the porch and squinted his eyes into the light.

"Aye Li. Come see this." He said excitedly. I hopped down off the porch and stood beside him.

"What is it?" I smiled at the beauty within the light.

"Heaven." He smiled down at me.

"Well what are we waiting on?" I asked him. Because every since they rushed my body to the hospital I have been sitting here staring at the light. I'm guessing they gave up on Ty and let him join me.

"What about our friends?" He turned and looked back at what seemed to be our whole life flashing before our eyes. I didn't want to see that so I looked back at the light. And without a warning I ran into it.

I'm free :)

Blue POV

We sat here for hours and hours waiting on a sign that my best friend isn't dead. We were a second away from going to sleep.

"Family of Ty and Lia." A tall doctor came from behind the double doors with a clip board. We all jumped to our feet and rushed to him.

"Are they okay?" I asked quickly.

I kid you not, he looked in each of our faces for at least a minute. I'm under the impression my best friend isn't coming back.

"Sorry but we did all we could.."

I don't know what he said after that because we all lost our minds and went crazy. Colton had to hold Noel up. August punched the wall leaving a dent. I couldn't even move. Me and Lia been cool since the pamper years. And Ty..

Poor Ty was growing on me. And he was down with August and Colton. That nigga taught them how to be hood.

"Okay." I simply said.

*

Here I am now sitting front row at my best friend and her boyfriend's funeral. Noel and August sat on either side of me. Colton sat next to Noel. We all wore our dark shades.

"And we will get a few words from family and friends." The preacher said. And to my surprise Noel stood up and walked to the mic.

"I'm Noel Haughton. Some of you know me as the late Tina Haughton's daughter. Others may know me as 'the girl who got raped a couple summers ago. But what you don't know is the bond Lia and I had." I saw tears rolling from under her shades. Poor Noel.

"Lia was like a second sister to me. Lia, Blue, and I would do everything together! And now that she's gone I don't know how to live. It's like a part of me is gone. Rest in paradise Ty and Lia. You two will be truly missed." Noel came and sat back down. August went up next.

"Uh I just thought I should say a couple words on Ty's behalf. Ty was a lover. Ty loved everybody! But every time we were together all he would talk about is Lia." August managed to smile.

"He used to be like Lia is beautiful. Lia is funny. Lia going to be somebody in life. I used to be like dang Ty we tired of talking about Lia." He said causing the crowd to laugh.

"But the crazy thing is, whenever he talked about Lia he talked about her crazy ex. To make a long story short, y'all need to check in on that nigga Mike before I do." August said before sitting down. My mouth fell open. Everyone gasped and whispered.

"Really A? Really?!" I whispered yelled.

"Aye somebody had to let it be known." He threw up his hands in defense.

"Dude. You did not just do that." Colton said in disbelief.

"You'll thank me for it later." He nodded. He now had everybody staring at us. Thanks a lot August!

Go read my new book Thug Next Door

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Potential By WannaBe__

General Fiction

27K 2.3K 49
Potential So intriguin' (yeah, yeah) We could go far, go the distance I could see it (yeah) I'm not tryna be out here with my hopes up If you're all...
9.9M 359K 52
My works #4 //. King Thomas. 21 and already a top drug lord in the streets of Harlem but it's one obstacle that makes this difficult. Not the people...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...