•Deep Wounds• || Lucas Coly ||

By therealteydondada

You cut me way too deep . To the point where I can't feel my knees . If love is pain then I'll go insane My... More

Characters
001
002
003
004
Questions?
005
Schedule
007
NEW BOOK!

006

92 2 1
By therealteydondada

Leeyah POV
9:00pm
Lucas Crib
---------------------------------
"So .. why haven't you called me since the night you took my virginity ?" I snapped

He sucked his teeth .

" man ian with the arguing stuff today . go on with that ma" he waved me off and sat up on the headboard grabbing his phone. 

" EXCUSE ME ?!? " i yelled standing up from my spot on the bed staring into his soul as he blinked at me .

" You got me messed up . " i said walking over by his side of the bed mushing his head back with my fingertips

" Aye man .. Get ya hands off me . Stop touching me ion put my hands on you so i deserve the same respect . " he death glared me but i didn't care cause i was livid .

" you left me . in the middle of the night and when you came back you aint speak to me . everytime i tried to talk to you , you would act like you aint hear me .. Now you up here talking bout some ' i aInT wItH tHe aRgUiNg' ole dumb ass " i scoffed .

" nobody told ya dumb self to leave . so don't get uptight " he shrugged looking back at his phone from a text message .

" Lucas .. " i inhaled & exhaled twice
With my eyes closed then soon opened them .

" i don't know what has gotten into you .. BUT IT NEEDS TO COME THE HELL OUT ! i gave you my Virginity because i felt as if i could trust you with it . now you up here leaving me in the middle of the night and coming back ignoring me . i didnt do anything to you . " i stared at him preventing myself from crying .

He looked up from his dinging phone seeing my glossy eyes and frowned . He pulled me into him so i could on his lap he kissed my forhead rocking me side to side for a little then spoke .

"Listen Lee . My intentions were to never hurt you . That's the last thing I ever want to do .. but I figured it's best to stay away cause I ain't want you to get caught up with my past females and have fights everyday at school and petty arguments " he sighed rubbing my back from my silent sobs that he could clearly hear .

" If you didn't want any of that to happen , then why would you even take my virginity " I sniffed into his chest .

" I don't know .. I was being stupid ." He sighed again shifting .

" So this means I could see other guys ?" I asked lifting up from his shoulder .

He death glared me .

" Man I wish you would give another man my pussy go on wit  dat' " he scoffed grabbing me off him about to get up when I stopped him and pushed him back down on the bed straddling him .

" Girl whatchu d--" I cut him off speaking .

" I think I can date any boy I want to . And last time I checked this pussy right here" I stopped talking grinding on his dick so he could feel it .

" Is all mine baby boy . If you wouldn't of had so many THOTTY'S in your past then you could've been deep up in this Pussy . Doing whatever you wanted to do to it .. but to bad it ain't yours " I whispered in his ear seductively while biting it pulling away .

He just sat there with pleading eyes  while biting his lip .

I smirked untying his pants making his boner pop out .

I giggled taking his huge shaft into my hand and swirled my tounge around the tip of it . Then i sucked on his balls a bit . Making him groan in satisfaction .. I soon started chocking on his dick for a few before my hand went up and down on it .

" Damn guh" he groaned . I'm glad he likes it because ..

I stopped doing it and stood up going to the bathroom to wash my hands and brush my teeth . Moments later I came back to see Lucas looking pissed death glaring me .

" First off why you do that without finishing , and second off who is Ar'mon ? " He asked with his nostrils flaring

I went over to him and snatched my phone while grabbing the lotion .

" First question . We not together cause if we were you know I would finish . Second question . It's none of your business ." I shrugged

" Fuck you mean it's none of my business ? , I told you that pussy mine you better not be giving it out . Got ya virginity taken and don't know how to act . Now come finish what you started " he chuckled madly while laying back pulling his dick out .

"Mc'xcuse me ? . You really got me messed up if you think I'ma give you head while having you talk to me like that . I'm not one of your hoes . Have some respect " I said throwing the lotion at him walking out . I heard his footsteps running behind me so I opened the door closed it and ran down the street . Lucas and I have had a past of fist fighting so I know he was trying to fight me .

I looked back and seen him hopping into his car probably trying to find me because he looked mad . I seen him pulling out of his driveway so I ran to the nearest Bush and hid into it .

I got scared so I pulled out my phone to call Ar'mon .

*RING* *RING*

He picked up on the second ring .

" Hello ." He said in a raspy voice .

I heard a car door shut and foot steps approach .

" Lee . Are you there ? " I heard Lucas yell . I know he seen me when I hid into the bush . DAMNIT !

i cried lowly .

" Ar'mon can you please come pick me up I'm so scared . " I whispered silently sobbing .

" I know your hear me I seen you .. I just wanna talk " Lucas yelled getting closer .

" Why . What's wrong and why are you whispering ? " He said as I heard him shifting .

" My .. my ex is gonna hurt me . He seen your text message while I was in the bathroom . And he said that no body is gonna have me but him and the he started to get mad so I ran out of his house and now he's following me trying to look for me and I'm in a bush but I can't stay here much longer or he's gonna find me . Just please come and get me . " I sobbed .

" Aight . I'm coming just stay on the phone and turn your location on so I could see where your at . " He said starting his car .

I did as told .

" I know you hear me hoe "
Lucas yelled getting closer as I heard leaves crunch .

" He's getting closer what do I do ? " I panicked crying .

" Is there like a bottle , rock or anything by you ? Do you have a weapon on you ? " AR'MON asked

"UH.." I looked around and found a cracked beer bottle .

"Ye-- Yes I have a cracked beer bottle . " I hiccuped .

" Aight so if he spots you and come close hit him with that and run to that waffle house around the corner ok ? " He said .

" Alright " I said taking my wireless headphones out the apple box and putting them into my ears while putting the box back into my purse .

" Do you have a lighter on you " Ar'mon inhaled .

I looked into my purse and spotted one taking it out after I hooked my phone up to my Bluetooth headphones .

"Uh .. yes why ? " I asked worried as I put my phone into my purse .

" Use that and burn the tip of the broken part and it will get hot .. it will give him more time to get up instead of chase you . So when he comes after you just throw that . But don't hit his face . " He instructed .

"Ok" I said doing as told then put the lighter back in my purse .

"Ah .. there you are " Lucas smiled .

" Stay away from me Lucas . " I gulped backing up .

" Why . You too scared " he chuckled speeding towards me making me throw the glass at him hitting his forehead .

He stopped and yelped

I ran away as fast as I could . Hearing him come behind me too . I used to be in track so he has nothing on me right now .

" Go into waffle House parking lot I'm pulling up . " Ar'mon yelled .

I ran into the waffle House parking lot and hopped in his car .

He locked the doors just in case Lucas pops up out of nowhere .

We looked at each other and he pulled me into a hug as I cried into his chest .

" Thank you so much . I really appreciate it " I sobbed into his chest .

" No problem baby girl no problem .. now stop crying " he said making me cry harder as he rocked me side to side and sighed .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 36 21
"Yea it's painful that he doesn't feel the same way, even more so that I can have such deep feelings for a boy...you know what, my whole body is just...
507 35 38
"In a world full of darkness and despair, I felt lost and broken beyond repair. Every day was a struggle, a constant fight, With no end in sight, jus...
41.9K 1.4K 32
How could something so beautiful Hurt you so much How could someone you love Be the reason you cry Crying and crying begging to stop But we all kno...
781K 18.2K 32
"I remember his face, his eyes that begged for forgiveness, his body as it shook with anger and emotion. I remember how my world fell apart right bef...