Behind that facade VxBTS

Bởi MANOyage

Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything... Xem Thêm

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chaper eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter forteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chalter twenty nine
Chapter thirty

Chapter twenty four

9.7K 386 72
Bởi MANOyage

Taehyung never thought he would or ever would want to come back to this place.

The basement was same as before except that it wasn't that dark. It should bring relief to the boy but the little light forced him to see things that he never would have been able to see otherwise.

The last time he was there, there was only dirt and smell. Now, the floor and walls were smeared with blood and there were many torturing devices.

There were a lot of people in there as well. He noticed Minseok smirking at him, standing in front of the crowd.

Taehyung felt himself almost throw up when he saw his family on the floor, beaten and tied up. His body shook as he stood in front of them with a gun in his hands, pointing it straight towards his father.

"No."

His father smiled.

"Go on, taetae. Do it."

"NO!"

"It's okay. You'll leave as soon as you finish."

"No no no... I don't want to. Please."

"I can't. Never."

"Please, no."

Taehyung wanted to turn the gun at himself and shoot himself instead but there was an invisible force that held his arms straight and gun towards his family.

"Shoot, Taehyungie. Do it one by one. Just close your eyes if it's too hard for you." His father gave him the signature box smile.

Taehyung cried, his vision blurring. He felt his fingers press the trigger without him planning to do it.

Jimin felt something wet on his neck as he saw Taehyung shaking in his arms. He immediately put all his attention on the boy who was sleeping with his forehead on Jimin's neck, almost half of his body on him.

"Tae?" He said it gently, barely as a whisper. Everyone else was pretty much asleep while they were on their third movie.

Taehyung whimpered and a loud sob left his lips along with mumbles that Jimin couldn't understand at all.

Yoongi woke up, hearing the cry and Jungkook who was still awake turned as well.

Jungkook's eyes widened. He had witnessed the similar sight only days ago but this seemed a lot worse than that.

Soon, Taehyung's sounds got louder who couldn't seem to acknowledge that the three of them were trying to wake him up. Everyone was up in a minute and stared, confused at first but then understood what was going on.

"Wake up, Tae!" Jimin shouted while Jungkook shook him vigorously.

Taehyung jolted up, his hands in fists as he stared at his best friend in front of him.

"J-Jiminie?" His voice cracked and another sob left him. Jimin hugged him close, as he rubbed his back.

"Shh.. calm down." He whispered but his words left no impact on the younger, who continued to cry hysterically.

It felt like hours had passed when finally his cries turned into soft hiccups and he stopped mumbling whatever he was trying to say.

Jimin looked at him when the shaking also stopped only to find him sleeping.

He cried himself to sleep.

Jimin felt his eyes tear up as well.

Namjoon left the couch and sat down on the mattress. He took Taehyung's hands and gently forced them to loosen their tight grip.

Jungkook hissed lightly when he saw the nail marks on his palms. Seeing them, Jimin who was trying very hard not to cry couldn't control his tears anymore.

"Let's take him to bed, yeah?" Hoseok whispered.

Jungkook was going to carry Tae but the older refused to let Jimin go, even in his sleep. A little hurt, Jungkook just helped Jimin and they both took him to his room together.

Jimin lied down in his bed with him and Jungkook who was a little jealous, also went in as well, making the hyung line laugh a little.

They all weren't sure if they should leave or not. They just stood hesitatingly near the bed, wondering what they should do.

Suga was the first one to leave. Everyone stared at his back, a little hurt somewhere underneath that he actually left.

But only a minute later, he walked back in with a pillow in his hands. Hoseok and Jin were the next one, Namjoon following immediately. They all brought their own stuff and lied down next to the bed on the floor, lost in their own thoughts.

All of them felt guilty for letting the situation get that much out of hand.

Jimin stared at Taehyung who was sleeping with a frown on his face. He looked over him at Jungkook who was also staring at Taehyung.

Feeling Jimin's stare on him, he looked up. After a minute, they both nodded in understanding.

Promise to fix everything and bring the old Tae back.

Promise.

Jungkook lifted himself up a bit and used his hand to brush Tae's hair away from his eyes.

All of them fell asleep with a wish for a better and happier day.

Jimin woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. He didn't want to leave but it was an emergency. Somehow he made Tae loosen his tight grip on him and whispered in the sleeping boy's ear that he'll be right back.

Yoongi woke up to see Jimin making his way towards the bathroom. He stretched a bit upwards to look at Tae who was shaking slightly due to the cold. He must've been missing Jimin's warmth.

He got up and tried to cover the younger up, but Tae opened his eyes slightly and stared at Suga in a daze. Yoongi was about to leave but Taehyung grabbed his sleeve.

"Cold."

Without a second thought, he jumped in the bed and hugged the shivering boy.

Jimin came back about two/three minutes later, only to find Yoongi in his place, hugging his best friend.

He pouted.

"Yoongi hyung!" He shook him slightly and Yoongi opened his eyes to just shrug and closed them back again.

Jimin whined and pouted even more.

Jin got up too and smiled at him, trying not to laugh at the members' childishness.

"Come here, Jiminie." 

Instead of leaving, Jimin took his phone out and clicked their picture.

He smiled a bit evilly to which Suga narrowed his eyes, getting suspicious while Jin just raised his eyebrows, wondering what the younger was up to.

He posted the picture collaged with one picture of him pouting and another one of the other members sleeping on the floor in Taehyung's room on Twitter with the tweet;

Taetae is sick so we're all giving him company. I left for the bathroom but Suga hyung stole my place. 😔#SugaHyungLikesCuddles😉
#JealousBestFriend
#Jimin

Still pouting, he went to where Suga was before and Jin cuddled with him to make him feel better.

No later than a couple of minutes, all three of them fell asleep.

Who would've thought that V would leave just like that in the morning after such a stressful night and that too without any of them noticing?

~~~~~~~<><><><><><><>~~~~~~~

This chapter makes me soft.

* Sigh *

I need some real and good friends in my life.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...
2.1K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
82.9K 3.8K 14
Jungkook was a nobody, an outcast, nothing. Well he was, until he moved to a new school, one of the six school popular boys take a special interest i...
112K 3.1K 110
BTS unfortunate Events, sickfic, hurtfic, just stories/oneshots about BTS members. Just stories (one day i hope a lot) about BTS members. I do reque...