The Heartless Mr.Billionaire...

By Harry_Jayrone

#80 in HATRED This is the Sequel to The Heart of Mr.Billionaire... If you haven't read the first story, the... More

The Heartless Mr:Billionaire (BOOK 2)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
A Miracle It Is
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Confession
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Heartbroken
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
EPILOGUE
New Story!

Chapter 6

9.5K 497 89
By Harry_Jayrone

Sorry for being late and I should say I love you all... ❤❤

This Chapter is dedicated all Indian and Philipinne readers.

Thank U for commenting your country in the previous chapter. 🙏

♡♡♡♡

Enjoy the Chapter... I hastily wrote it in one go.... Cuz this my second term school vacation...

What do you think about the song 'Never be the same of Camila Cabello'?

Okay fine! I am literally obssessed with it... 😍😍

♡♡♡♡♡

Happy Reading!

Please do encourage me with your votes and comments.
🌟🌟🌟🌟

And give me your lovely feedback which I am eagerly waiting for..
I truly would love to read 'em.

And,

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩

Please be kind to COMMENT YOUR COUNTRY HERE..
I am so eager to know where you guys are from..... 🙈🙈

************************************

SIAN's POV

"Oh my god, my baby girl is back..." surprised, my mom shouted as she threw herself on me the instant she saw me standing in front of the door of our house; the same house I had been living the past two and a half years and which I didn't want to shift from even though I had enough money.. To be back here after almost two months was like you wish to have a delightful vacation in Mykonos, Greece.. For me my family is where I can have all my peace and happiness...

I warmly returned the hug as I stayed in her arms for a while. "Missed you a lot mom...."

"Mom.. Where did you keep my sho-------" I heard the bustling voice trail down the stairs....

"Sia.....??" Mia froze on her swig as she saw me.. She looked so astounded at my sudden visit... "You are back?" She rushed to me in a haste...

"Yes I am.." I instantly replied as I gathered her to my other side...

"You did really surprise us by your sudden visit Sia... You could have let us know at least. Then we would have arranged a party. Wouldn't we mumma? Any now It's a leave for me today..."

And dad couldn't be happier as he saw me after many days..

********

The gleams of the early morning sun barged in to my room interrupting me from the good sleep I had taken after months... Groaning irritably I enclosed my face blocking the beams from my way..... As if on cue my phone vibrated and I sleepily ran my hand over my bed to find my phone under my pillow... The instant I unlocked the screen a small smile crept up on my face as I got to see nothing but a sweet good morning text from Fred....

'Every bird on the earth will be singing Good Morning to this little princess who is still snoring her ass out...'

I probably am not snoring... ;(.'
I replied...

'You probably stopped when you heard my message.. :D..'

'Nopeeeee.....'

'Yeppieeeee....'

'Stop it...'

'Okay.. Obeyed! 🙌...' I laughed to myself reading his text...

Next I opened the camera in my phone and took a photo of my crazy lazy self still lying in the bed..... I instantly uploaded it with the caption 'Vacation Morning Vibes ✌' on instagram with no filters at all... I should keep my fans updating what I am doing whilst I am away from them for a while. I know that's crazy, but can't cope though.

Within ten minutes it almost hit 100k likes and Fred was always quick enough to comment on every pic I have uploaded so far.... 'Adore your freckles babe... ❤❤'

Sure the whole fandom may think he is my boyfriend now.... One clue is enough for them to make us an already existing couple on the earth...

It's been two days since I have got back to my home... I didn't go out as I wanted to stay at home being to myself and my family as well... Mia was always staying beside me..

"Hey, you want more popcorn...." I asked as she was gluing her eyes on a TV series playing on Netflix.... Yep Stranger Things.. She is like an obssessed kid..

"Yeah...." ahe replied and I extremely knew that just came out of her mouth and even if I had given her a frog at the moment she would definitely be putting that inside her mouth not having a glance on it as she was not aware of her surrounding right now, what she all cared now was Stranger Things.. Both me and her were in the same boat a few crazy months back and we both have luckily moved on thanks to the time being...

There was no way that Mia was going to take her eyes off the TV.. I was inaudibly groaning to myself for upmteenth time. As the fate suddenly appeared for my luck, there was a commercial break and I grabbed the remote off her hand in a flash...

"Oh no! Don't change it.. Please..." she begged, but yet I did change it... "You are a bad sister..." she yelled at me..

"What? You seriously are telling me bad. You were sticking your eyes on it for whole ass hour and now complain me a bad sister. Crazy...."

"Haha Angry Sian is a sight to be watched..." She laughed filling her mouth with pop corns. I couldn't restrain myself from filling her mouth with another palm full of pop corns which I did the next second..

"Oh...ma...goooo...d... I..can't.. brrea...aaath..." she complained and I couldn't contain my laughter at the moment..

After our little frantic sisterly moment I flipped through the channels to watch 'An our with Kimberly' where all the gossips of Hollywood plus music world are brought on one screen.... I chewed the pop corn as I was watching it with my sister sitting beside me... This is what I need the most where I can have the own peace of my mind.. I turned to my sister and slightly smiled observing her every movement. As she noticed my continuous glare at her, she too averted her gaze to me to give an equal smile following a slight assuring squeeze on my palm. As we moved our gaze back to the screen the picture flashed on it made me freeze for a while... Kimberly's words described it all... The exact picture shown on screen was of Emrys hugging Naomi....

"So you guys may wonder why we brought up the picture of these two love birds who are already engaged.... The famous actress Naomi Jenner and the hunky billionaire Emrys Parker succeeded to give heart attack to many of youngsters a few months back as they went public by confirming their engagement... They always tent to make stories behind themselves day by day and here is the latest news of them...." she continuously kept boasting about the couple as she had known that they had been dating for years and also the all the pre arrangments for their engagement.

Calm your nerves down Sia....!

"This bastard...." Mia gritted out in rage before grabbing the remote off me....

"They broke up...? Or is she pregnant? You may wonder... No not at all...." Kimberly showed her wide grin as her eyes darted back to the screen behind her...

"Mia.. No wait..." I yelled stopping her....

"What..? You wanna listen to what she gonna tell about the man who destroyed you. You are unbelievable Sian...."

"No.. Not that.... See...!" I unconsciously muttered as my eyes unbelievably had stuck on to the screen as there was nothing, but me with him where he was holding me on the dancing floor.. A photo which was probably taken a few days back, the night where I met him after those four months and I fatefully happened to dance with him.

How possible is this?

This paparazzi...is... They suck! A ripple of anger rushed through me in an instant which made me take a tight fist of the cushion of the couch.... She didn't stop there as there came another picture of him with that girl who he flirted with, the same night...

"A couple of days ago the billionaire tycoon Parker was captured in a party at the famous seven star hotel Noella in England where he came face to face with his ex-girl friend Sian Anderson aka the famous songtress Chloe Andrea.. The same night he had been flirting with another mysterious woman...."

"So what do you think guys? Is Parker cheating behind his most loveable fiancé...? Or has he got new thoughts to get back with his ex... Or was it just a random incident...? What may his loyal fiancé be feeling? Will these pictures of him cuase a rock in their relationship...? That's predictable.. But the only answer can be given by the hunky billionaire Emrys Parker himself. So wait it out..! We will be bringing you what next up....."

"Dammit...!" I couldn't contain the rage coursed through me.

"Sian this is incredible.... How disgusting! What drama is this? You met that asshole again..???" she asked jumping off the couch...

"He is back to give me pain in the ass... This is all his plans and dramas... He intentionally did this.. What's wrong with that womanizer? Doesn't let me live peacefully even for a second...."

"If mom got to know this she would be worried.."

"I know... I'll handle this...." I said taking the phone in my hand.... I called the channel X where I once worked at and asked them to arrange a press conference just to make the public aware that I had no speck of such cheap thoughts neither a corner in my heart. And it did succeed....

One week flew by and we did all the possible things what sisters could do when they were together. Rex came along with me and Mia for our protection wherever we went. I always wondered why I needed the guard of Rex... No one had ever dared killing me. Had they? May be it was because of his presence around me that I had never gone through any danger... Fred was over protective of me which had him arranged Rex to shield me..

"Sia don't you think this pair of eyes sticking behind us, is too much now.. Can't cope, he is behind us wherever we go. I am fed up of him now. .." Mia murmured closer to my ears stealing a glance at Rex who was doing his job well....

Mia and I were in the super market with my sunglasses on and make up free face, so it would be no easy for anyone to possibly recognize me.

"Yeah, but bear up with him.. He has been set by Fred. For our own goodness.. I couldn't refuse that..."

"Oh god! How long are you gonna tag him along with you? A tail is better than him..."

"Hush! He will hear you..." I said suppressing the laugh which was about to jump out of me...

"He probably should..." Mia replied shranking her brows...

As we were still doing shopping, I shifted to the shelf on the other side and out of the blue I collided with some one who came before me making the things in my hand drop down.. "Oh I am sorry dear. I didn't see you coming..." the woman apologized me as she bent down to pick the things up off the floor and the first trice I heard her I recongnized the familiarity in the voice. I took the glasses off my eyes as I looked stunnned at her... The moment the woman lifted her face up, her eyes dilated in pure amusement as me and in a flash I could see her eyes well up with sudden tears... "Sian...."

"Jennie..." both of us were so emotional for a while and she enclosed me with her body as she couldn't contain herself... "How I have been missing you......" She told as she tautened her grips on my back...

"Missed you too Jennie.. Missed you a lot."

"You are back... You know, I have been trying to get you contacted for several times.. But it went futile..." she said and I was worried all of a sudden... How could I leave her for such a long time...?

"If you are free, can we have a talk for a while?" She asked and I couldn't say no to her.... I asked Rex to be with Mia as I joined Jennie to have a small chit chat while having coffee..

"I saw you on many TV programmes. And I love your songs too... You know I have your every song in my phone.." Jennie said sipoing at her coffee.

"Really?" I was surprised... "Thank you Jennie.. You know I adore this life..."

"Yeah I understand..."

"Jennie..." I clutched her hand on the table taking it to a warm hold..

"Hm..."

"I am sorry that I happened to lose the contact with you for the past few months.. You know it was such a horrible time. I had gone crazy with myself. Life didn't seem to be bringing happiness for me... So I needed a change... That's when Alfred came for my rescue. He showed me the path which I have happily embraced now.. You know I regret the fact that I happened to be away from you...."

"Sia... I never complain though.. There's no one who can understand you better than me... I understood you and still do I.. Because it was such a hard time for you.. You really needed a change.. So no worries. I never mistake you.."

"Jennie...." feeling too emotional, I hugged her tight....

"I always love you, no matter what..."

"Love you more..."

We pulled apart and I couldn't keep that one question to myself... "Um.. What about Jayden? Is he doing well..."

That question took her off guard.. "Let's not talk about it..."

"What do you mean? That means you never gave him a chance...."

"No..." she said not looking me straight...

"Unbelievable! Jennie he doesn't deserve all these things. You are punishing him for a lame reason.. He has nothing to do with this..."

"But he was still taking that bastard's side.. He never tried to jump down that bastard's throat and punish him for what he caused you.."

"Didn't Jayden ever come to talk to you?"

"He did. But everytime I turned my back on him.. I never want to get back with him. He is the friend of the man I loath to my death.. So the chance is nul... There is gonna be no Love in my life. I love the way I am. I enjoy being to myself.. Okay now will sratch that. How is your life? And Alfred...??"

"He is amazing. A perfect gentleman."

"So does that sound you both are an item now?"

"Hey no... No way.." I abjured...

"What do you mean by No way..? Is it a confirmation word for that Prohibited Way....?" The pure venom was visible on her facial features.... "Sia...Don't you give me a yes. Then I will be the first one to squeeze your life out of you...."

"Ha.. Old Sian is dead now... Don't bring that person's memory here. He is already back to squeeze my life out of me.."

"What?" She stopped sipping her coffee..
"So you met him again?" She asked with astonishment...

"Yeah kinda... It was an accident.. Well! We'll stop talking about him...." I said in disgust...

"Yeah, that's good. I don't wanna hear a thing about him either..."

"Have you stopped talking to Gwen and Melisa as well...?" Jennie continued and out of the blue that hit me hard..

"Yeah, didn't hear from them..."

"Or you didn't talk to them?"

"Yes, Me... Cause I couldn't forget what they all hid away from me... Because of all those unexpected things came across my life, everything around me felt too difficult to believe in.. I could not trust anything or anyone afterwards...."

"They surely may regret that and miss you badly...."

I couldn't prepare myself for an answer for that..

*******

The rest few days were happily spent with Jennie.. We visited new places and if there was any reporter or paparazzi Jennie would be standing for my rescue. Thank god no picture could be captured nor published on tabloids to which I was rather grateful to the Lord...

Or else the rest days of the couple of weeks would definitely be heating my ass inside the four walls of my house as I would be grounded by my mom from going out... Because an igniting rumour or a photo of me on the television was what she last expected to see or hear...

"Okay be ready by eight..." Jennie told me from the other side of the phone before hanging up...

I had only one more week for my vacation to come to an end. So Jennie wanted to take two days off from her work to spend time with me today and tomorrow as well. We have visited and explored all the maginficent places in New York and we needed a massive change now so that we decided to go on a hike with a camping too... I had arranged all the equipments that we would be wanting and I gave Rex two day leave since this was a girly thing and moreover we wanted to be ourselves for a while.. For that I had to beg Fred for several times to let me do this only for this time to which he finally agreed after what felt like an era....

How would his wife oneday manage with him?

Such a hardcore...

As I had promised I was ready by 7.45...

I heard the sound of Jennie's car and before gliding myself out I bid byes to my mom and dad kissing on their cheeks... "Take care of yourself baby.. Keep your phone switched on.. I'll be calling you...." mom said as I grabbed my luggages..

"Okay mumma. Sure..." I said and hurried myself as I heard the door bell keep on ringing... The sooner I opened the door my mouth litterlly sagged open as the view before me now was not the one I expected to see before me now nor ever.....

"LEONE?" I audlibly muttured to myself as he was staring at me with the same alluring smile on his face...

What the hell is he doing here?

************************************

LEAVE A COMMENT HERE..
I AM EAGERLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READ THEM..... 🙈🙉

It's all your strength and lovely comments which energize me a lot.

Love U all...

What would happen next?

Keep guessing!!

Just keep on voting and commenting!

Much Love!!

Until we meet next time!!

Have a great week!!

Harry_Jayrone!! ❤❤

***********-15.08.2018-***********
(01.00a.m)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.5K 68
47 CHAPTERS Highest Rank #1 in Hurts 12/20/2018 #83 in Romance on 06/15/2018 #117 in Romance on 04/20/2018 #129 in Romance on 04/19/2018 #163 in Rom...
18.8K 782 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
6.4M 249K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
117K 6.8K 44
Revenge is all both are set out for! Hate is all that drives them! Scarlett Walter isn't a regular corporate employee but the heiress to a fortune, a...