My Worst Epic Fail Moments

By PiggyCentral

This is my book of Epic Fails. This book is going to have some really short chapters..... but WHO FREAKING CA... More

My Worst Epic Fail Moments
Dodgeball Failure

Locked Out

34 1 0
By PiggyCentral

FYI, I live in an apartment, and that will explain some stuff as you guys read on.

So my neighborhood was having a yard sale in front of the main office. Our apartment in like 3 or 4 minutes away if you walk.

My mom and my sister went to do the yard sale and I stayed home. But then my mom came back looking for more stuff to sell. I had to help her carry the things out to the car, and she told me the door was open. IT WAS LOCKED.

By the time I found out, she was driving back to the main office. So I had to walk all the way over there wearing pajamas. A lot of people gave me really strange looks. I couldn't run over there because I didn't want to look like a runaway maniac and someone to call the cops on me.

So I finally found my mom and she gave me the key. But she wouldn't give me a ride home. So I had to endure the pain all the way back.

:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 9.3K 70
Everybody knows the Dutton Family but none of them have made a name for themselves quite like the youngest, Mae Evelyn Dutton. She's a force to be re...
17.4K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
153K 15K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
186K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"