Clueless // FILLIE

By milevenseggos353

Hi guys! This is my second fanfic, so hopefully you guys like this one. I'm really excited. More

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1 - Party Time
Chapter 2 - Bring Tissues
Chapter 3 - New Friends
Chapter 4 - Attractive
Chapter 5 - Rewrite The Stars
Chapter 7 - Jim
Chapter 8 - Mystery Person
Chapter 9 - Jaeden
Chapter 10 - The Beach
Chapter 11 - Stop!
Chapter 12 - The Mall
Chapter 13 - Pudding Shopping
SORRY
Chapter 14 - I promise.
Chapter 15 - Burn
Chapter 16 - Home
Chapter 17 - First Impression
Chapter 18 - Christmas
FRICK U ALLLLLL

Chapter 6 - Chemistry

505 22 11
By milevenseggos353

Short chapter, sorry guys, but I think you'll like it... ;)

Faith, you're gonna be very happy with me for this chapter hehe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Millie's POV

It's been 2 days since the whole "almost kiss" thing. Finn hasn't said a word about it. Should I be worried? No I shouldn't. I don't even like him.

"Hey, Millie. Wanna have a sleepover in our dorm tonight?" Lizzy asks, Lilia walking next to her.

"Yeah, sure." I respond. I really wanna rant to them about how we almost kissed, but I don't want them to know because I don't want them to assume things... "Hey um-" I begin, then my phone buzzes.

Boy: hey what's up

Girl: just talking to my friends, what's up with you?

Boy: nothin much. We haven't talked in a few days so i wanted to talk to you :)

Aww how sweet.

"Who ya textin?" Lilia asks.

"Um, just a guy." I reply.

"A GUY? IS IT FINN?" Lizzy screams.

"No! It's a guy I've been talking to on tinder." I say, going back to my phone.

Girl: my friends are annoying lol

Boy: lol why are you friends with them

Girl: bc theyre great haha. The boarding school actually isn't as bad as i thought it would be. Ive made a lot of friends, and my roommate isn't an annoying/disgusting human being!

Boy: hey thats good :) hey it was great catching up, but i have to go :(

Girl: aww k :( bye

I put my phone in my pocket and I look to Lizzy and Lilia who are smirking at me. I roll my eyes and walk to my next class: chemistry. I walk into class and sit down at an empty table. Our teacher said he was assigning partners today. As I'm sitting down, I look to the door and see the one and only tall, curly haired boy: Finn Wolfhard.

"Finn? I thought you had math right now." I say, confused as he comes to sit down with me.

"I did, but when I added the zero period they mixed up my classes, so now I have chemistry." He said, I nodded and the teacher begun to talk.

"Hello class! Today I will be assigning your partners, so please, no complaining." Mr. Keery says. "Okay. Elise, you will be with Kiara. Toby, you will be with Meghan. Finn, you will be with...Millie." He says. As he continues naming names, I can't hear him over my thoughts...

Great. Finn is my partner in chemistry. I think i'm starting to have feelings for him, and now im his partner in CHEMISTRY. Mr. keery is definitely gonna find a way to make this weird. He always has a way of doing that.

"Okay. Today, you and your partner are going to be doing some experiments today. You have six different elements on your table. You will have to experiment and see which two are the first components to explode." Mr. Keery explains.

"Okay, so we can use chlorine and gallium, and see what happens." He says, I nod and he pours it in. Nothing. I laugh and look at him, who is already looking at me. We kinda just stare at each other.

Finn's POV

We are just staring at each other, and I like it. She is so freaking beautiful. I'm in awe with her beauty. It's not even just her face. Her everything is beautiful. She has such a kind heart and that just makes her that much more beautiful. The other day we almost kissed. I wanted to kiss her, but I'm not sure that she wanted to kiss me.

"See, with this experiment, the two elements that you want to explode, must have great chemistry. Just like Millie and Finn over there." Mr. Keery says.

"HUH?!" Millie says, freaking out, breaking the stare.

"Don't act like you guys weren't just staring at each other all lovey dovey. It's ok guys, I'm a cool teacher. I let teens be teens. Y'all are hormonal so liking each other isn't at all out of the question." He says, winking at me. "Carry on, kids." Now I just feel awkward... Millie and I stay silent for the rest of the class period, just pouring random things into other random things.

-

Millie's POV

"Hey guys!" I say walking into Lizzy and Lilia's dorm.

"Heyyyy!" Lilia says, hugging me.

"Hey, we were gonna watch High School Musical, and then talk about life for a bit. Is that ok?" Lizzy asks. Heh, Finn said once that High School Musical was a scary movie. Obviously joking. I hope. The thought of Finn made me smile.

"Yes! I love that movie!" I say, masking the fact that I'm smiling about Finn.

"Okay, let's get started then!" She says, pulling out some popcorn.

-

We finish the movie and begin to talk.

"Guys, I need to, uh- tell you guys something..." Lilia asks.

"Yeah of course." I say.

"I like- I like Noah. I don't know if he likes me back though. It seems like he does, but I can't tell if he does or if he's just being super nice." She says, blushing. Lizzy and I just look at each other and scream. "WHAT??!? WHAT?!!?" Lilia asks.

"HE LIKES YOU LILIA!" I scream.

"What? How do you know?!" She says.

"HE TOLD US THE OTHER DAY WHEN WE INVITED HIM OVER FOR THE GREATEST SHOWMAN!" Lizzy screams.

"OH MY GOSH! SHOULD I ASK HIM OUT TOMORROW?!" Lilia squeals as we nod violently.

"OTP!" Lizzy screams. "Well besides Fillie." She smirks.

"Fi- Did you just- What even." I laugh.

-

The next morning I go back to my dorm room to see Finn sleeping. I walk in quietly and grab my computer and head to the livingroom to facetime Ava.

Ringgg-

"MILLIE!" She screams.

"Shhhhh... Finn is sleeping." I say, not noticing Finn wake up and listen in on our conversation.

"YOUR CUTE ROOMMATE FINN?!" She screams, as I put my finger over my lips.

"If that's what you call it, sure, Ava. My cute roommate Finn." I say.

"Back at it again with calling me attractive, I see." Finn says, smirking. I sit there with my jaw dropped.

"I didn't know you were awake- I- that's what she called you." I said, turning completely red. He sarcastically nods and I roll my eyes.

"So, Ava. What's new with you?" I ask.

"Well, mommy took me to a water park the other day and I played in the wave pool a lot!" She said excitedly.

-

After a while of talking I hung up and sat down on my bed. A few minutes later, Finn came into the room from the kitchen. My heart fluttered as he walked in. Why did it do that? I don't like Finn. Right?

"So... What was up with you on that facetime with Ava?" He asks as I stand up, facing him.

"Nothing?" I say.

"Oh yeah? 'Cute roommate Finn?'" He says in an Ava voice. "'Sure, if that's what you call it.'" He says, now imitating me. I gotta admit, it was pretty cute.

"She called you that once, so when she asked, that's how I confirmed." I say jokingly, sassy.

"Why can't you just admit that you have a crush on me?" He asks.

"I do not have a crush on you!" I say, turning around to walk away, but I get grabbed by my wrist and turned around. We just stared into each other's eyes. Probably a solid 10 seconds of just staring. Then he moved closer to my face, leaving a small gap, just between our two faces.

Then he closed the gap.

We stayed there for probably 10 seconds and then came out of the kiss for air, then going back in. (im comin in) Then later pulled away.

"I'm sorry, Millie. I shouldn't have-" I interrupt him by kissing him again, this time deepening the kiss. Then we came apart.

"Finn, I-"

"Millie, I like you. I'm sorry, that's why I kept teasing you about calling me attractive and stuff..." He says, rubbing his neck.

"Finn, I like you too. I wasn't sure how I felt until you kissed me..." I say, a smile coming onto both of our faces.

"I'm glad we feel the same way." He says. "One rule though."

"Hmm?"

"No telling the others." We say at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry this chapter was so short compared to the others, but AHH THEY KISSED SO YAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.3K 5
[EDITING] Growing up together, Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng become inseperable. The classic trope of childhood best friends. Expectedly...
121K 5.8K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
71.2K 584 41
Some Oneshots that include Aru Shah and the gang! Requests are open! If you have a request or suggestion comment them or message me!! Disclaimer: Al...
122K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...