Dating The Fame

Par _Leahh

Can Genesis deal with the slander from the media, obsessive stalkers, betrayal and the trust issues? All of t... Plus

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1: G Shit
Chapter 2: Drunken
Chapter 3: Making A Move
Chapter 4: Don't Mind
Chapter 5: All The Stars
Chapter 6: Cravings
Chapter 7: I Am Not
Chapter 8: The Kiss
Chapter 9: Gardening Tool
Chapter 10: Brother
Chapter 12: Meeting the Fam
Chapter 13: Twitter Fingers
Chapter 14: NYC
Chapter 15: Intimacy
Chapter 16: Should've Told You
Chapter 17: Body II Body
Chapter 18: Blondie
My Heart
Chapter 19: Past
Chapter 20: Leaked
Chapter 21: Don't Look Back
Chapter 22: You Should Stay
Chapter 23: Different Now
Chapter 24: Serenity
Chapter 25: The Weekend
Chapter 26: The Awards
Chapter 27: Opportunites
Chapter 28: Controlling
Chapter 29: Desperado
Chapter 30: Tore Up
Chapter 31: Moving On
Chapter 32: Kick off
Chapter 33: Pride
Chapter 34: Monica
Chapter 35: Twenty-Three
Chapter 36: Twenty Three pt. 2
Chapter 37: Timing is Everything
Chapter 38: Mistake
Chapter 39: Chill Bill
Chapter 40: Substance
Chapter 41: Circle of Life
Chapter 42: Holiday
Chapter 43: VA

Chapter 11: Mine

2.8K 111 72
Par _Leahh

Genesis,

I rolled around in the bed as the sun peeked in from the windows. I've always loved the feeling of waking up in fluffy hotel sheets, but I have no valid reason why. I could hear the water running in a distance which further let me know that Chris was in the shower. I sat up and frowned seeing ass the mirror against the wall revealed my wild mane of a hair.

I threw the sheets back as I started to fix my hair and face before Chris would come out to see how much of a heavy sleeper I am. I combed my fingers threw my hair while using my hair tie to pull it all together. Through the corner of the mirror I notice by my side of the bed was a plate of fruits with glasses of orange juice.

The plate was filled with bananas, grapes, strawberries, kiwi and pineapples but what caught my attention was that it was put together to word "be mine". I smiled to myself while slightly blushing. Chris then came out the bathroom in his boxers, vocalizing in his own little world. One thing I have learned about him is that he is always singing.

"Chris." I giggled earning his attention causing his eyes to light up once he realized I was up.

"Wait! Before you answer, I want to give you my phone. That way you can go through delete any girls number or do whatever girls like to go through..." He mentioned as he handed his phone out to me. I snickered while giving him a questionable gaze which made him nod. "No more games."

"No more games?" I furrowed my eyebrow acting sarcastically surprised. He kissed his teeth as I laugh and handed him back his phone. "I trust you. I mean isn't that the first step in a relationship anyway?"

A wide smile spread across his lips while in one swift movement he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulled me into his embrace before pressing his lips against mine. It caught me by surprise as I pulled away, slightly embarrassed.

"I should really brush my teeth before you start kissing on me," I inquired as he chuckled. I skipped off to the bathroom realizing he went ahead and grabbed my bag full of essential from out of my trunk.

"Hurry up and get dress. I wanna go somewhere today." Chris called after me causing me to raise my eyebrow.

"Go where?" I asks while peeking out the bathroom notice he was now fully dressed.

Chris shrugged as he began checking something off of his phone. I took that upon myself to finish my morning routine and to throw on something simple. I was finish no later than twenty minutes but Chris still sat intrigued with whatever was on his phone. I flopped down in the seat in front of him and pursed my lips.

"Helloo?"

His head shot up, "Oh my fault, baby, you ready?"

"What were you looking at?" I asks nodding towards his phone. He stuffed his phone in his jean pocket and flatten out his lips.

"That was Jamal telling me how TJ says he's moving back to Virginia."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "When?" Chris shrugs.

"He left for LA today to pack up his things and will leave by the end of the week."

Since the argument last night, Chris claims to not even care for TJ anymore. But I could tell the whole situation hurt a little bit. They've been friends for forever, and they threw years of friendship away over me. Talk about intense.

"Wow, I'm sorry." I frowned as I glanced down at my lap. It was bad enough the two of them got into a petty fight last night. I just hope all of this wasn't somehow my doing.

Chris sighs as he stood up and took his hand into mine, staring down at me. "You don't gotta apologize for nothing. If anything, he needs to come up here and apologize to you for hurting you like that." I shook my head, dismissing the idea.

"Can't blame him though. I should've known not to get in between two guys fighting anyway, learned that when I was younger." I joked trying to lighten the mood. Chris chuckled dryly and kissed the corner of my mouth.

"C'mon." He says while grabbing his car keys. I grabbed my phone as I stuffed it into my pants as he lead us out the hotel room and into the garage where he parked his blue Lamborghini.

It had to be going on 11 a.m and forming into the hottest part of the day. We end up going to an arcade where the first place we went to was the go-karts. Chris swore that he could beat me in the race that we end up betting on it. If I win I get to drive his car, if he wins he gets to help me move out of my parents house. In a way, it was a win-win situation for me but he knows that I don't want to take any money from him.

"Hey, don't be cutting me off!" I exclaimed as Chris stuck his tongue out while he sped past me. I huffed as Chris was so fixated on me while laughing, he drove straight into the tire ben. "Ahaha, learn how to drive nigga!"

I laugh as I speed up passing him and down to the finish line. Since school had just started back up, not many people where at the arcade. Chris and I basically had the tracks to ourselves as we raced about three times. I won two and he won one, when in all fairness I won the bet.

"You ain't shit for letting ya man crash like that." Chris remarks as he wrapped his arm around me.

"You didn't help me when I crashed!" I exclaimed as he laughs and scoops me up off my feet. "What are you doing?!"

"Ard, new bet." He says as he carried me over to the basketball hoops. I slightly rolled my eyes knowing I always sucked at this game. "What's that look for?"

"You got an advantage being ten feet tall and all."

"Oh you scared?" He teases. I smacked my lips and dropped my jacket from shoulders to wrap around my waist.

"Swipe the damn card," I spat as he laughs hysterically.

Throughout the whole day, we made small bets with every game we played. Most bets were small and petty, nothing too serious. With the both of us being as competitive as we are, it only made things alot more amusing.

"Now what makes you think you can possibly beat me?" Chris mocks as he started up a zombie game, I smirked.

"Two reasons." I pointed out. "For one if I lose, I'ma beat that ass. For two, if I lose I'ma beat that ass." I played along. (Name that movie 🤣)

"Alright, don't say shit when I smoke yo peanut head ass." He teases as I pinched his arm. He was going to stop disrespecting my head. It's already bad enough that my name in his phone is Peanut.

After playing almost every game in the building for hours, we left to get something to eat. I'm usually never out in the middle of the day on weekdays, but now I can see how celebrities probably do it every day. We went to a barbecue restaurant right down the block from the arcade where Chris and I shared a booth together. I must admit, this day with him was better than any day with TJ.

"So," I started as I turn to face him. "Are you going to tell me how you really feel about this TJ thing, or are we going to continue to let the elephant stay?"

"Last night was just outta pocket." He mumbled while shaking his head. "I was trying to better the situation but he just wanted to act ignorant. Then seeing him become aggressive with you like that just pisses me off. You know my situation and one of the biggest mistakes of my life but I know that I will never, ever place my hands on a female in that matter again. When I saw him last night, something triggered in me to where I saw my inner demon and I wanted to stop him from becoming that person."

When TJ pushed me, for one hitting the wall did hurt like hell. But more importantly, I feared TJ and I felt genuinely betrayed. Before all of this TJ was someone I considered a close friend. To have him treat me so roughly like I was a stick in the mud really effected my view of him.

"I know things like that are tough for you. But day by day you are bettering yourself from that person you were. Then again, you were young and you did what a young boy would've done. You can't take all the blame for something the both of you played a part in." I remarked, Chris shook his head.

It was maybe on super late night when Chris and I was talking about nothing yet everything when he told me about him and Rihanna. It was kind of intense hearing him talk about it because he describes the depression state he went through so vividly, and I fear he'll become depressed again.

"Do you think you'll ever be cool with TJ again?" I asks.

"Do you?" He shot back. I sighed and took a sip of my water.

Before I could respond, a woman and a young boy being all of ten came over and asked Chris for a picture. The little boy was so nervous but he held a wide grin on his face the whole time. Chris even tried to get him to loosen up by talking to him but all the young boy could do was laugh every time. Watching Chris interact with them reminded me that this is real. Being in a relationship with Chris means being with his name and remembering that his life style is way different than what I am used to.

Since it was going on three in the afternoon, we decided to head back to Chris hotel before places began to become crowded.

Chris,

"Stop looking so nervous." Genesis giggled as she adjusted the driver seat. A bet was made and Genesis won fair and square to drive my car.

"I am nervous. You're about to drive my baby." I sniffled as I ran my fingers over the leather.

"Oh, whatever. You know I'ma good driver."

I pursed my lips as she started up the car and began reversing out of the parking spot.

"Whoa! Too fast, slow down!" I hollered as we drove through a back road.

"I'm doing fifty-five, relax boy damn." Genesis growled as I chuckled to myself.

"You almost hit that squirrel," I pointed out as Genesis shrugged.

"He knew what he was doing when his ass came running out here."

"'Ion want squirrel blood on my rims now." I tease as Genesis narrow her eyes at me. For most of the ride back to the hotel, I threw little fits just to annoy her.

"Remind me to never drive with you, again." Genesis retort as she flopped down on one of the recliner chairs once we made it up to my room.

I laughed to myself as I sat on the edge of the bed, across from Genesis, as she shared at the TV. It felt good spending the day with just her and having fun without stressing over others. I honestly wish everyday was like this, just me and her. I took this as an opportunity to take a picture of her without her knowing.

I loaded up my Instagram and began debating on the perfect caption without saying too much.

Chrisbrownofficial         🌚

I decided against tagging her just because I didn't want her name out like that yet. Once the photo uploaded, I cut my phone off for the rest of the night.

"You know, I thought about moving out to LA. Since there's a desk representative position open in LAX." Genesis mentioned as I pulled her over to straddle my lap.

"But...?"

"I just think the cost of living out there is too expensive. I mean you wouldn't know because you don't check your bank statement on the regular like a normal person," She retort.

I pursed my lips. "Living out there ain't no different than here in Vegas. You just gotta know where to look."

"Maybe I'll look the next time I come out there," She sighed as I ran my hands up her shirt and down her lower back, while kissing her shoulder blade. "I need to be somewhere close so I know my man not hoeing." She teases as I laugh.

"Actually, I got this Mechanical Dummy collab up in New York in about two weeks and I want you to come with me." I spoke against her soft vanilla scented skin.

Genesis raised her eyebrow. "That sounds fun. How long will we be out there?"

"A while." I shrugged while kissing her collar bone up to her neck.

"Boy, you do know I have a job that I have to take leave for." She giggles while pressing her hands against my chest, slightly pushing me back. "Are you listening?"

I nodded while biting my lip. Just as Genesis went on talking about her substitution job at this high school, I went back to kissing on her and running my hands up her shirt. This time I successfully unhooked her bra which caught her off guard.

"You're not even paying attention to me, are you?"

"Nope." I respond before pressing my lips against hers. She smiled as she deepened the kiss while wrapping her arms around my neck.

Without breaking the kiss, I went to lay her on her back while both of my hands massaged her breast. She moans into the kiss and began kissing me more roughly as I grunt. Just before I could get her shirt off, her phone started to ring.

"Oh, it might be Sevyn." She broke the kiss as she tried to reach for her phone but I shook my head.

"Just let it ring." I murmur while pulling her shirt over her head.

"Wait," She laughs breathlessly. "Remember she wanted to hang out before y'all leave for LA."

I started back kissing on her neck while loosening the hem of her cargo pants. "I got better plans."

______________

Kinda of a short filler, but who remembers Chris "fuckyopictures" phase. Lol when I pulled it up on google, let me tell you google pulled up some TEA sis. Like I had no idea Chris made Beyoncé his WCW before.

Also, who peeped Serayah on Insta talking about guys want a wife but dating pornstars or instagram models 👀. I was like oooooo throwing shade at Christopher I see 😂.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.4K 222 23
When 2 worlds collide. 16 year old Bill Kaulitz and 15 year old Genesis Mejia meet and fall in love. The struggles of being a celebrity, the lies, ru...
2.5K 181 22
Cookie and Lucious have known each other every since Pre-k. Their parents have always been close and in school people always teased them about liking...
2.4K 59 21
A girl that meets her boyfriend at a club and has a one night stand with him and falls in love and just wishes nothing goes bad between them two beca...
25.8K 1K 33
🇯🇲 Meet Amari Osaka Her family is pretty much Jamaican royalty, however she wants to live an almost normal hard working life, so she moves to Amer...