treasure it// neymar jr(DISCO...

Galing kay littlestarseed

A wise woman once told Brisa to take her feelings and treasure them. She's not sure if she should when it com... Higit pa

ch. one
ch. two
Authors Note(please read)
Note//
I Don't Know Guys
ch. four
PLEASE READ
ok listen

ch. three

553 19 2
Galing kay littlestarseed

promises three//

-three lazy days later-

-Brisa-

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Someone yelled yanking the curtains open. After spending a couple more nights with Neymar and Davi until Davi went back with his mom, I finally came back to my suite.

"Fuck off" I groaned rolling over and burying myself into the blanket. "Come on poptart!" I heard David yell before he snatched my blanket. "Oops sorry" he stifled a laugh. Neymar and Marcelo were giggling too.

"Their just panties get over yourself" I giggled. "Get out before I slit someone's throat" I said sitting up and rubbing sleep out of my eyes.

"Fine fine" he said walking out. I slipped on some sweatpants since I didn't know where we were going and walked into the main room.

"What time is it?" I yawned, grabbing a red apple from the fruit bowl. "8:30" Neymar answered looking at his watch.

"What the fuck?" I said turning around. "Where you goin?" Marcelo yelled since I made it back to my room. "Back to sleep!" I answered before flopping back on the bed.

"No no, we're going house hunting" Neymar said coming in my room. "Who said I was moving in with you?" I asked with a smirk.

"I did. Just for as long as were down here" he said laying his head in my lap. I combed my fingers through his hair coaxing a moan from him. "What are you guys doing in there?!" David asked a little panicked.

"Uhhh Ney harder" I moaned trying not to laugh. Marcelo burst in the room with his eyes covered and me and Neymar started dying.

"D-Did you see your face?" I asked wiping tears from my eyes. "Where's David?" I asked. "He was too scared to come and see"

"David!"

"What?!"

"They weren't fucking. They were playing with us" Marcelo pouted. "Anyways, I'm buying a house for me and you. Marcelo and David are buying a house for them and your brother. All on the same street so we'll be close" Neymar said looking up and me.

"So why isn't Oscar here?" My eyebrows furrowed. "Calvin Klein photoshoot. He'll be there when it's over"

I leaned down and flicked his nose. "Cool beans now get out so I can shower and get dressed"

After I showered I decided that I should look somewhat formal. I picked out a short peach crop top that had flower designs in the lace. I paired that with a high waisted white skirt and tan heels.

"Neymar!" I yelled. "What?" He asked coming into my room eating my pop tarts. "You're lucky I love you" I mumbled.

"Anyways, can you put this necklace on me?" I asked handing him a gold chain that had a small heart on it. "No problem babe" he asked leaning close to my ear.

He clipped it and placed a kiss to my bare shoulder causing me to shiver. "Hoop or stud?" I asked holding up two gold nose rings.

"Hoop"

I put it in then went to the bathroom to do hair and makeup. I did loose curls and sprayed it with hairspray so they wouldn't fall out during the day. Finally I finished with simple makeup. Eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and a little bit of eyeshadow.

"Okay I'm done now" I said smiling at Neymar. "You look beautiful as always"

I blushed and hugged him tightly. He kissed my forehead and let me go. "So how long is this gonna take?" I asked as we all rode the elevator to the lobby.

"Probably all day. Were all trying to find a house that's already furnished" David answered slinging him arm around my shoulder.

"You look gorgeous by the way" he said winking at me and I blushed. "Thanks Curly" I said kissing his cheek. Neymar rolled his eyes and walked ahead of us.

"I know you like Neymar, he's getting jealous so he obviously likes you but doesn't want to tell you. But he will by the end of the day" David whispered in my ear right before we got in the car.

"You're genius"

---

"So this is the first house that me and you are looking at Bris" Neymar said rudely, staring at David when he said me and you.

David looked at me when Neymar turned around and I stifled a giggle. "Stop we're just gonna piss him off" I whispered to David.

"No, it's working" he whispered back. "Don't blame me if you get punched by the end of today" I whispered back shaking my head.

"Hey, my name is Melissa. I'll be showing you four furnished house on this street" she said opening the door to the first house.

"This house has a gym, game room, and five bedrooms. It also has seven bathrooms, all have showers and a beautiful large backyard. Would you like to look around?" She said as we stood in the main room.

"I want a pool" I whispered, bringing my lips close to Neymar's ear causing him to shiver. "I- uh. Is there a pool?" He asked stuttering a little. "Sadly, there is not" she said politely.

"There's a house two doors down that has a pool. And it's next on out list. Would you like to continue looking at this one or move on?"

"Move on" me and Ney said simultaneously. "Awe Bris you gotta help us pick out our house too" David said winking at me.

"Keep playing along, it's pissing him off. And giggle before I stop talking" David said. I couldn't help but giggle because his curls were tickling my neck.

Neymar huffed and pulled me from David's side. "Come on, we have a house to buy" he mumbled intwining our hands. I blushed and butterflies took off in my stomach.

I looked back and David and he gave me the 'told you so' look and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Neymar?" I said quietly so the other boys wouldn't here. "You look amazing today" I smiled squeezing his hand. "Thank you" he said smiling at me.

"Okay next house, let's go in side shall we?" Melissa said chirpily before leading us inside the huge structure. I instantly didn't like it because of the colors. Almost everything was red, black, white or silver.

I scrunched up my nose and looked at Neymar. He didn't seem to like it either. "This house is very very modern. There's a pool, game room, four bedrooms and six bathrooms. There's no gym" she said.

"Do you want to keep looking at this one?" I whispered to Neymar as she led us through the house. "Well David and Marcelo seem to like it" he whispered and I looked back at them.

"Are any of you interested?" She asked once we finished the tour. "We are" David said and Marcelo nodded. "I thought you guys were waiting on Oscar?" I said confused.

"He's on his way. He just texted me" David answered. I nodded and Neymar pulled me over to a couch. "We have one more house to look at meu amor" he said into my ear before pressing a kiss to my temple.

I blushed at his words and nodded.

"Hey I'm here, it looks nice so far" Oscar said coming in the front door. The lady took them on the tour again and me and Neymar fooled around and talked.

"I'm gonna dye my hair blue for the women's World Cup, depending on who picks me" I said twisting my brown curls.

"No, why would you do that?" Neymar asked talking off my other heel. I was complaining about how my feet were hurting and him being the cupcake that he is started to massage my feet without me asking.

"Because, I want a change" I said sticking my lip out. "Plus you dye your hair all the time" I countered and reached out to touch it.

"I like your brown hair though" he pouted slightly before copying my actions and playing with my soft hair.

"I'm not sure, it was just a thought. I'll probably get another piercing or maybe a tattoo" I said quietly while rubbing my wrist.

"But where do you want to get it pierced?" He asked pulling me closer to him so he could slip a arm around my waist.

"Maybe my lip or I might get my double nose" I answered playing with my bottom lip. "You should a get a tattoo first" he said pulling out his phone.

"Take a selfie with me" he said tapping the camera app. I giggled and stuck out my tongue. We ended up taking like six different ones that came out pretty cute.

The boys came downstairs and we stood up and looked at them expectantly.

"Well, did you buy it?" I asked. "Duhh, it's perfect" David said making me chuckle. "okay well have fun we have to go find our house now" Neymar said excitedly before pulling me out to the porch.

"Ney I need my heels" I said reaching towards his hands. "No, they hurt you" he said simply making me groan. "But I don't want to step on any-ow!" I shouted as I stepped on a rock. I jumped around for a moment and the lady came out of the house.

"Are the boys coming?" I asked her as Neymar reached out to lace our hands making me blush. "They told me to tell you that their gonna wait there until you guys find your house" she smiled.

"Neymar can I please have my heels?" I asked before squealing because he lifted me up. "Uh, what are you doing?" I asked nervously. "Carrying you" he answered.

"Okay so this is the last house I have on list for you all today but we can come out tomorrow when I have the keys to some of the other houses" she said leading us to a beautiful villa.

"It's so pretty on the outside" I said in awe. "I take it you have a thing for Villas?" Melissa asked with a smile and I nodded excitedly.

"My hair looks terrible" I mumbled quietly when Neymar put me down but Neymar and Melissa heard.

"You look beautiful" Neymar countered with a smile and wink. "So how long have you two been dating?"

"Oh wer-"

"Six months" Neymar answered before lacing our hands again and kissing my cheek. "How cute" she gushed and opened the door. I gasped at all the beautiful furniture.

"There's six bedrooms, eight bathrooms, a game room, a basement, a theater room, a gym and a pool. Which probably explains the size" she said and I nodded.

"I mean, it has everything we want but it's really big. It's just gonna be me, you and Davi. And Davi won't even be here sometimes" I whispered looking at Neymar.

"If I install a security system will you feel better Kitten?" He asked kissing my forehead. "I'll live with it because I really like this house and we haven't even toured it" I shrugged rubbing my hand through my hair.

"Want to explore by yourself?" She asked perkily. She's one happy ass woman.

"Sure, come on babe" Neymar said pulling me towards the stairs.

"Davi's room has to be close to yours" I said looking at the long hallway with six doors that led to the rooms.

"Ours"

"What?" I asked tilting my head at him. "Davi's room has to be close to our room" he said making me blush. He pushed me against the wall and my breath hitched in my throat.

He stroked my cheek and my body ignited. He started to lean in and my eyes fluttered closed. I felt his breath on my lips and my heart leaped.

The loud ringer of my phone made us jump apart and I mentally groaned. "Hello?" I snapped, angry that whoever called ruined a moment.

"Geez, what crawled up your ass and died?" My best friend Nash asked jokingly. "Hamilton Grier you asshole" I giggled. I saw Neymar tense up out of the corner of my eye.

"So why didn't you tell me your dating Neymar and Gilinsky?"

"I'm not dating either!" I shouted into the phone. "That's not what the tabloids say" he mumbled. "How do the god damn press know about Gilinsky?" I asked quieter.

"I'm not sure babe, but you better clear stuff up with him. You can't lead him on" Nash sighed. "I'm not leading him on, we haven't even texted in like two weeks" I said running a hand through my hair.

"Look, I gotta go. I'll call you later"

"Okay, bye breezy love ya"

"Bye Nashty, love you too" I said before hanging up. I put my back up against the wall and pushed the tears back. My hands rubbed my face and I closed my eyes.

"So who was that?" Neymar asked rudely. I opened my eyes and nearly hit him. "Excuse you, I'm sorry that the fucking phone call ruined the moment but that doesn't mean you have to be rude as fuck" I snapped before going into the master bedroom.

I would've taken note on how nice it was if I wasn't boiling. "I'm sorry" Neymar said quietly as he walked in the room.

"Why do you get so jealous?" I said angrily.

Something snapped in him and he started yelling. "Can't you see! I'm fucking in love with you!" He shouted.

That's all I needed before I connected our lips. Neymar moaned into my mouth as I pushed him on to the bed and we continued kissing.

"We can't have sex on this bed" Neymar panted as he disconnected our lips. "I know that loser" I said breathily before slamming my lips on his again.

Everywhere he touched left a trail of fire on my skin. His tongue ran across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I sadly had to pull away.

"So, are we buying this house?"

-Neymar-

"It was great doing business with you" Melissa said shaking my hand after I wrote her the check for the house.

I smiled and as she left and sighed happily. I can't believe that Brisa kissed me and frankly, I'm glad she did.

"Brisa!"

I yelled upstairs since she was picking what room she wants Davi to have.

"What?"

"Come on, we gotta go get the boys and get our clothes" I said as she walked down the stairs. "Okay" she smiled before grabbing her heels and slipping them on.

"I'm not gonna massage your feet again" I teased, flicking her cute little nose. "You will for kisses" she answered cockily and I blushed.

As we were walking back towards the boys' house Brisa spoke up.

"Did we just buy a house?"

"Yeah Kitten, we just bought a house"

_____

it's kinda long I guess. I'm working on an even longer chapter so I'm sorry if it takes a while again.

Love you guys

- Dani 🌙💕

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

458K 7.5K 27
❝you are the best mistake i ever made.❞ » in which, evelyn ronaldo falls in love with cristiano's rival, neymar all through an app. » © Iionelmessi...
259K 6.8K 35
•the sequel to "The Bad Girls' Game"• It is hard to see him again. Being all happy but not because of me. But because everything changed. Especially...
146K 2.8K 25
Camila and Neymar seemed to have it all. Fame, fortune and love . Neymar jr. Is dating Bruna Marquezine and is one of the most beloved soccer players...
131K 2K 49
"𝐼𝑓 𝐼 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑑𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂" . . . ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, Anastasia Valentine runs into her ex during an unfortunate n...