my imortal

By KristenJohnson

a mysterious vampier comes into amanda joens room when she was about to go to sleep.the vampier does not kil... More

my vampier friend

747 6 3
By KristenJohnson

Im just an ordinary girl in a ordinary town in a ordinary state but why does my life is so compilcated?It all stared when i came home on the first day of high school.If you don't want to know well that up to you but i am going to tell it to to you anyway.but berfore you read that let me tell alittle about my self.i am 5 feet 4,have brown hair and my skin color is brown.also im dominican.now that you know me you can read my story.

when i came home from school the first thing i did was my homework(im a a+ student)then i made dinner for the family me my mom, my dad,my sis,and last but not least my younger brother.we ate in silence like always. after that and ready for bed.while i was closing my window i saw it it looked like some kind of creep.the mysterious thingie flung into my window and stared at me.

''i will not harm you''

but when i relised it was a vampier,i scremed.

''shh you will wake up the otther mortals,''

''MORTALS WHAT THE HELL ARE MORTALS?''

''mortals as in you pepole''

''oh as in humans as in me not you.and agian what are you doing here and where do you come fom''i was baffeled.

''hey where did you go?''i ask her a question and she dissapers,stupid vampier chick.

Continue Reading