๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‘; bts

By thatsoaria

โ‡ฑ BTS EIGHTH MEMBER IMAGINE โ‡ฒ Published: May 3, 2018 Complete: June 19, 2021 In which she is their... More

REQUEST
@BTS_TWT
JUNGKOOK's NOONA
WEEKLY IDOL
WONT LET YOU GO
MAMA AWARDS (1)
MAMA AWARDS (2)
@BTS_TWT
DREAM
INTERNATIONAL HOTTIE
HANA's MV OUTFIT's
BTS: BURN THE STAGE (1)
DREAM (2)
JEALOUSY
LET's SLEEP
GOD OF DESTRUCTION
ยกGO!
ยกGO!โฐยฒ
ยกGO! โฐยณ
ยกGO!โฐโด
@BTS_TWT
BTS: BURN THE STAGE ep.4
NCTยฒโฐยนโธ
OH HE WISHES
BTS PRINCE SONG (VLIVE)
ABS
CUDDLE BUDDY
RUN BTS! (53)
THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN
@BTS_TWT / HANA UPCOMING MIXTAPE ANNOUNCEMENT
RUN BTS! (55)
HANA BACKGROUND INFO
DIFFERENT REALITY
OH SHIZ!
MY LITTLE BAMBI
ONLY 5000 MILES AWAY
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME โฐโฐยฒ
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยฒ
CALL ME OPPA
FINALLY...
DON'T WORRY
PAPER HEART
OUR LITTLE FLOWER
THE PARENTS
FAREWELL
WE DONT APPROVE
LAST GOODNIGHT
SHIPs (outside)
MAKNAE (V)
BAMBI
MAKNAE (RM)
HANA's FAMILY PROFILE
WE DONT APPROVE โฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
OUR FUTURE
๐†๐Ž๐ƒ; j.jk
HOPE TIME
DISBANDING?
FINALLY.... โฐโฐยฒ
HANA's #1 FAN
JUST ONE KISS
SEVEN BOYS + ONE LITTLE GIRL?
@BTS_TWT
MMA 2018
SEVEN BOYS + ONE GIRLโฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
BOY ON STEROIDS
EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER
YOU NO LONGER THE MAKNAE
STAR GOLDEN BELL (KBS WORLD TV)
๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐; p.jm AU
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยณ
WE LOST HANA
WE ARE SIBLINGS
HER DAEGU BOYS
WHAT SHE DOES
@BTS_TWT
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐; ๐ค.๐ญ๐ก ๐€๐”
JIMANA VLIVE
๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ; ๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐“๐—๐“
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ: ๐ฃ.๐ฃ๐ค
Rival ; kim.th AU
Rival ; kim.th AU
Gray
@BTS_TWT
End

WE LOVE BTS โฐโฐยน (interview)

31.5K 724 234
By thatsoaria

🎥
RM

"There's a lot to say about Hana noona because from the beginning she has become a huge impact towards not only my life, but the whole entire group. And in truth, it was suppose to be noona who was suppose to be the leader." Namjoon chuckled at the thought as flashback start to come back to him.

"It was pretty funny because she didn't want it and thought it would be best if I took the position because she saw something in me. It was a long progression as to why till I realize her outcome. So we decided for her to be the co-leader so it would make me feel better and to not have this huge responsibly. But I think I've become a true leader now because of her and can take this responsibly. I appreciate for PD-nim taking the decision for her to be in the group."

JIN

"Ah this little girl is sometimes a pain," was the first thing he stated causing the people in the back to chuckle. "But she's my pain," he smiled. "It became a reflex for me to protect her with my everything since she has come to my life with such love and potential.  She's the one that has stomach to eat with me and help me cook for those ungrateful little midgets."

"But in all serious note, Hana is like my daughter who makes me proud everyday just by being there. Her presence makes me feel at ease because I know she needs me as I will need her. We have a strong bond that the boys question a lot which is good for us because it's that special."

SUGA

"At first.... me and Hana didn't really have a good relationship. I guess I would admit it was my fault for being a... you know - I can't really cus here so I'm gonna let that alone because people know what I'm trying to say," he chuckled. "But overall, I'm glad that we came to an amend and are in a lovely relationship we are now."

"I guess it started off when I finally gave in to try to know her as a person and as a artist who I have to stick with. I started to see how much alike me and her are and it surprise we got along that quick. I admire her as a woman and as a artist who tries her best to succeed to the extreme by showing people that she can go far like anyone else. I'm in love with her voice because it's so.... different from what I heard of and seeing how she has a talent of rap and vocalist makes me want to talk to PD-nim to put her in the rapper, but than there's Taehyung," he laughed making the rest to laugh as well.

"Overall, I'm glad our lovely Hana is part of us, and is in this journey with us."

J-HOPE

"Honestly, I look up to Hana a lot because she pushes herself to the extreme which in ways makes me worry. She's the person who understands me and the group the most when it comes to problems; even though she hasn't experience them before. Our ARMY's say that I'm the sunshine of the group and the Hana and the boys agree, but to me for Hana I feel like she's our anchor. Yeah... she's our anchor."

"Yes, anchor makes the ship stable; not able to move. But if you think about, anchor represents a lot of things. She's keeps us sane and not make us do something we won't regret. She stables us by showing us what the world is giving us, and the opportunity it's allowing us to have since we have our personal backgrounds that we struggle on. She wants us to stop and see what we are giving and what we are returning. It's hard to explain, but the talks we have are something that makes me keep on going."

JIMIN

"Noona has helped me with a lot of stuff which I thank her so much for. She represents herself in a good manner that... it's probably why the maknae line are so clingy towards her because she has taken care of us like a mother would've or a sister. I also admire her strength of vocals and when she knows I'm struggling she gives me tips because she knows I can't do it by myself or else I'll outdo myself to the point where I might lose my voice. She makes sure I'm safe and healthy... I really appreciate that slot and I know I say that a lot but it's the truth."

His voice started to get shaky as he looked down at his hands.

"I love noona a lot and I can't see a life without her; I mean we all know that one day BTS will disband because one day we would want to settle down and create a family... but," he sighed. "I don't want that to happen yet because I have feeling that once we do it won't be right, that I won't see my noona anymore because she'll be doing a lot." He ran through his hair and gave a smile to show he's ok. "But I know she'll be there for me and the boys no matter what because she's our Noona who we love and cherish a lot. Sorry if I'm being to emotional, I couldn't help it."

V

"Noona is my cuddle buddy and will forever be my cuddle buddy because she's mine to hold and no one will take her away." Taehyung said smiling as he proved his point. "But in all serious note, she would be the one I would go with my problems which I bet the group has already said but it's true, she's the one that can put me at ease and make look outside of the box."

"I would always think the oldest are the most wisest, especially the Hana because just the way she proves her point make her sound intelligent; more then Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung which is why she's very special to me because since our trainees days she was the first person that I had a close relationship with and would go to her when I'm lost. I love noona as herself and the artist that many people admire. She's my angel.... and my cuddle buddy that I love a lot," he giggled.

JUNGKOOK

"I mean... everyone could already tell that I'm really overprotective over Hana noona because how special she is to me. She's everything that I want in a girl honestly," he chuckled as rubbed the nape of neck nervously as he couldn't believe he said that. "But um... I love her a lot because she has done a lot for me; she was the one who took care of me when I was just fourteen years old and has showed me a loving side of herself that makes me feel warm," he smiles cheekily showing his bunny teeth.

"Which is why I'm so overprotective because I don't want anyone to ruin her because if she's hurt I'm hurt. If she's cries I get mad at anything even if it's her drawer that hurt. But all in all, I respect noona in many ways because she's showing me why I'm here and that in able for me to know why is to keep on moving forward and my question will be answered. Noona is very intelligent and wise aside from Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung and I'm gonna be very envious towards her future husband, but proud of her children who will have a mother like her."

🎥

She is their everything and without her they wouldn't know what to do.

Without her presence they will feel naked
inside.

Without her words that struck their hearts they wouldn't understand the world they stand.

She is their anchor, and she stables them by showing them what they're trying to present to the world and how much love and appreciation they getting return.

She knows they'll be ok...

She knows they'll be ok if she never existed because they are them and they will know what to do and what they have.

"I love you my boys.... forever and always"

PART TWO OF HANA TALKING ABOUT THE BOYS WILL BE SOON

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 9.1K 64
IDOL. โYou can't stop me loving myselfโž The only girl in an all boy group. Nothing can go wrong... right? A bts eighth member fanfiction โ™ก OC.
28.8K 484 31
โ”โ”โ”๐–˜๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–†๐–‘ ๐–’๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–† [ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ a korean group, BTS debut with eight members instead of seven . . . ] ๐›๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข...
510K 7.6K 56
Here is a book about the life of Gi Gi Kim/Kim Sung Ji and her being the 8th member of BTS since 2018 This book was made for entertainment purposes! ...
12.7K 299 19
โ Following BTS out of the meeting room was. Awkward. I don't even know if I should be here. This question literally has gone through my head six tim...