Runaway Prince ( A Zustin Mie...

By ZeeLyNA

He is criminal I'm a prince He misses his family I ran away from mine ..... In which Zayn Javvaad Malik a pr... More

Intro
MEET THE CHARACTERs
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
privacy notice
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
EPILOGUE

13

364 24 4
By ZeeLyNA

Justin's POV

I opened my eyes with great difficulty,
checking the time, it was 7:56 PM,
I should be at Niaz' at 9.

I placed the sleeping beauty on top of me a side slowly so as not to wake her up as I sneaked out of bed.

I quickly went to my room,
stripped naked and got in the shower, took a short not so relaxing shower,
I didn't want to be late to Niaz' he is the only good thing I have,
i don't want to lose him, just yet, or ever,
but considering my bad luck, people I love never stay long enough,
You heard me right, i love Niaz, I'm in love with Niaz Mera,

I'm scared of telling him, i mean, maybe he might get freaked out or something.

But every time I look at him, he looks like he has his own secret to hide, like we are all hiding secrets from each other.

Secrets that will tear us a part.

I want to taste happiness I little bit longer till I have to tell Niaz that "Hey, I'm Justin Bieber, Son to Jeremy Bieber, and they call me Jason McCann and I'm a murderer, a smuggler, a drug lord, name it, nice to meet ya do you still wanna be boyfriends?! "

I sighed hoping it was that easy. But no it wasn't, life ain't fair.

I dressed up to impress, i have a boyfriend to impress after all.

I got to my car, before I got in, something caught my eyes, Nate and Ariana making out on my front porch.

"You don't see that every day. " I smiled softly as I got in my car.

"Call Louis. " I commanded,
"Dialing Louis. " the voice responded.

"What bow Bieber?! " He said.

"Why are the Salvador sisters here?! " asked,
i knew what they said about the whole drug thing was a big fat lie,
Because we didn't make any profit in this smuggle,
In fact we made losses.

"The cops are after them, Their dad is being brought to justice, rumor has it that he is going to Central Cera Prison. " Louis concluded

"OH no. " I exclaimed

My dad is in that prison and my dad hates Salvador sincerely,

He doesn't know me and Salvador have been working together , it's gonna break his heart when he finds out.
But he would have to understand I had no choice.

"Justin, you know it's gonna be war, I suggest you break up with your boy toy before he becomes your weakness." Louis said.

"If he already isn't." I whispered to myself.

"What was that?!" Louis asked

"Nothing." I replied and ended the call.

I drove to Niaz' place random thought running inside my head,
Maybe Louis is right,
Niaz will end up hurting for no reason,
Maybe it's time we broke up.

I knocked on his door, a defeated man,
I wanted to do what's best for him, but what about me?! What's best for me?!

"Hello love." He greeted opening the door to let me in.

"Hey babe." I replied , he kissed me gently and softly.

"Dinner is served." He said, my eyes widened.

"Did you make dinner?!" I asked out of curiosity, I mean, that boy could burn water if water could be burnt.

"Ordered." He ensured me taking my coat away.

"Oh." I simply said.

"Follow the leader." He said holding my hand directing me towards the dinning room which was beautifully decorated for two.

(Just imagine that's Zayn's dinning room, or something.)

"It's beautiful." I said.

He led me to my sit, letting go of my hand to pull my sit,
Missed it,
The spark that went through my body every second as our body touched,
I missed that.

I sat down , and he sat opposite me, looking at me, like as if, if the price tag on me required him to sell every thing he has gotten including his own life to get me, he would do it in a heart bit, just thinking of that got me blushing.

"So, how was it at school?!" I asked to break, what was either a staring contest or admiration from both of us.

"It was great, 6 students asked me out in a week , new record" He said smiling casually.

"They did what?!" I almost chocked on my Chinese food.

"Asked me out." He repeated in a duh tone.

"I heard that, why?!" I questioned .

"Two actually thought I was just a college student working at their school for extra credits." He said.

"Enough about me, now how has the most amazing person on this planet been doing." He asked

"Great Actually myexshowedupatmyhousetodayandicuddledheriptosleepbecauseshekilledsomeone." I said so quick that even my mind couldn't comprehend what I said , and I knew Niaz didn't either.

He chuckled a bit looking up at me, "love, say that again in slow motion." He simply said.

"I have been great, just missing you as crazy." I declared.

Dinner was then spend with small talks, meaningless to most, but with great meaning to him and I .

After dinner we cuddled watching some sappy television show neither of us paid attention to.

We were making out, and sounds coming from the television show became a mere background sound as Niaz' lips connected with my shoulder, and I knew I was a gonner.

That night, Niaz carried me carefully to his room, like I was a piece of the finest art out there.

He held me closely in his arms, as he made love to me, it was slow and passionate,
The kind of passion, I have never experienced before, not with Selena, Louis, or anyone I have never been with.

I woke with to the quiet humming of a beautiful melody, from a beautiful voice.

I opened my eyes, and Niaz was sat not far away from me, with a painting board in front of him, pencils and paints of different colors by him, he was focused on what he was painting, and he looked hot.

I pulled out my phone from my pants which laying aimlessly at the ground next to the bed, and snapped a picture,

My boy friend just sitting there fondly, in his boxer, shirtless, doing something he loves,
He was beautiful in every way,

And I was the tainted one, I sighed, knowing perfectly Louis was right, if I want to protect him, I have to break up with him eventually.

"Hello love." He spoke

"I didn't want to disturb you ." I smiled to him.

"How can I not lose focus when my model has moved?!" He asked.

"Are you painting me?!" I asked

"Were, I'm done now, wanna see?!" He asked.

I got out of bed, tagging the blanket with me, because I was as naked as a newly born baby.

I stood besides him and examined the painting, I was laid in a bed, not this bed, but a much bigger bed, covered in red duvet , there were furniture all over the place neatly organised.

The duvet covered my lower part mostly my V line could clearly be seen .
And I saw something too, a shadow of a man by the window side.

"You like it?!" He asked me

"It's beautiful." I replied. "I love it."

"I love you." He said, "I know it might be cre-" I cut him short connecting out lips together.

"I love you." I said as I broke the kiss.

&$$$$%&&$%&-%%$&%%&&$%&&$

I feel like noone is liking this story,

Please leave me your feedback so I can know if you like it or not, and also help me improve it okay ?!

Thanks,

Also please don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 3.7K 32
justin bieber and zayn malik have a nice friend's with benefits relationship going on. but justin starts to catch feelings for zayn and spends his ti...
498K 7.3K 108
Your imaginations run wild here. Only if you love Justin Bieber ;) Some imagines are mine,and some aren't.I'm not claiming them as mine but I'm shari...
2.3K 109 22
I kept bumping into him. I don't know why. It's like everywhere I went he was there. He's all I ever think about. He's all I ever wanted. But he's a...
3.7K 109 33
Zayn Malik and Justin Bieber become good friends and meet two African American sisters who they befriend, but also have feelings for. What happens wh...