Sakura

By jimincherry

A 17-year-old girl who has been left alone by everyone. She is a girl with the ability to control all element... More

Intro ( part 1 )
Intro ( part 2 )
Summary Time
1
2
4
5

3

14 1 0
By jimincherry

He has the same abilities as me? He has power over all elements?

That can't be true. Except if he is part of the Yuko family. No way. I look over to his hand and he notices that I discovered his snake tattoo. He looked at me confused.

He is part of the Yuko family. He is part of the family that killed my parents. He carries the same blood as one who killed my mom and dad. My blood starts to boil and I get angry.

I hadn't noticed that the waters around the greenhouse were rising up because of me. Neither did I notice that I was standing and looking at Dean furiously. He looked back into my eyes and all I wanted to do is kill him with no regret.

My eyes had this special feature that they went peachy red when I got angry at someone. You could say it looked cute and dangerous at the same time. I heard Ryder giggling a little. I looked at ryder mad and he shut up, then looked back to dean who seemed confused and angry at the same time. Both my hands were placed on the table and I was leaning towards deans direction.

Tony pulled my right arm down to sit back down. I let all the waters fall down. Tony pulled me to look back at him.

suki what are you doing? He is a good boy. You and he are one of a Kind and it would be a good idea to trust him. To trust these boys. He is nothing like his family. But he is just like you, and has a good heart! trust me on that. I told you that these boys are good and will protect you tony said seriously

Protect? I can protect myself tony? I asked in disbelief

Suki, trust me he answered

I looked over to dean again. My eye color slowly changed back to my normal green grey color. Everyone around the table was confused about why I got angry.

Leon" what was that?" he asked surprised and confused.

Leon" your eyes and why were you angry?"

"I don't know," I said purposely

"shes on her period, just like yesterday," Ryder said looking at Leon

I got angry and decided to splash some water from the stream in his face. Ryder stood up and was about to get angry at me.

"Stop it already Ryder, she is our guest, not someone that needs your low humour," Yuta says.

Thank you, Yuta, I smile in my mind.

After a while, I break the awkward silence and continue to why I had gotten so ' angry'

"I saw a bee, and sometimes I use my wrong actions against stuff"

Leon just nodded like he understood what I meant. Ryder started laughing quietly again.

I looked at the others Zuki, Dean and Yuta and it looked like they weren't buying a thing of what I was saying. I have to sound more convincing or else they'll notice that something is not right.

"but your eyes?" Yuta asks carefully with a genuine smile.

I had to think of something quick. This feature was only available to me because I am the first girl in the Haze family to have powers over all elements, the feature of my eyes changing color is also only visible to sakura people so I never had humans wonder about my eyes. But this only happens after a certain age because I did not have it when I was younger.

"when I was Younger I stumbled across this flower, I ate the flower because it was beautiful. The next thing I know, my eyes would change into different colors depending on my mood."

I answer.

Yuta chuckles and after a while, I and Leon join in in the laughing.

Leon"eating a flower because it's beautiful, That's something I would do as well," he says thinking "just be careful because some flowers have very bad effects"

Sakura people love their flowers. Maybe a little too much.

I look over to Dean who was still staring at me suspiciously with a cold stare with his arms crossed in front of his chest. He looked like he wasn't buying anything of off what I was saying.

"what are you looking at," I tell him in a harsh tone.

"Ignore him, he is always like that" Ryder tells me whilst he's texting someone on his phone

I looked back at Dean. But he was looking at Tony.

Looking back to Tony I notice that he fell asleep. He is old, and his body is not like it used to be. He has gone through way too much and lost way too much. I look over to Ryder and he says" K Ill bring him back to his room for him to rest, our old man used much of his energy today" at the same time Yuta and Zuki stand up to help push tony. Tony sat in a wheelchair. I'll ask him later about that too. Maybe the Zuko family also took the ability for him to walk away. I had to talk to tony privately after he woke up. He is very old, he needs rest.

I was left with Leon and Dean. Both staring at me.

"so your element was Air?" I ask Leon.

"yes, and I'm the best in my class" He adds.

"class? So there is a school?"

"yes, and you will start next week with us. Our school isn't age dependent, Tony told us that you will be going into specific training with tony often but you will also spend time in the water element school."

"okay"

there was silence for a little while.

"You're probably tired," Leon asks suddenly

"what do you mean?"

"Tired of hiding in the human world, Tony told us that you had a harsh history."

I look at Leon and then look at Dean who was still looking at me expressionlessly and with a cold stare. What is wrong with this guy. Why is he angry? I'm the one who was hurt by HIS family!

"What is your god damn problem," I ask Dean.

He leans forward and places both his hands in front of him. He looks at me and narrows his eyes. "you are", he stands up and turns his back towards us leaving.

Leon looks at Dean in disbelief.

I stand up and run towards him. I hold his arm and turn him back to me.

„you have no right to treat me like this?" I hiss.

We were out of leon's sight now and only us two were talking now.

He looks surprised by my sudden move. He pulls away and grabs my wrist instead.

He takes my wrist and pushes me towards the glass of the greenhouse, He presses my hands against the wall and my back is now pressed towards the glass. My hand is pinned to my left side beside my head and he moves and leans closer to me.

„Oh Little princess, Whoever you are I will find out, There is something fishy about you, Tony likes you but that's the only thing that is keeping me from smashing you into little pieces. Don't dare to hiss at me like that again little girl or else you wouldn't want to know what I do to girls like you" He smirked dirty and looked down and then back to my eyes.

Oh that guy just did something he shouldn't have done. My eyes start to turn red again.

I push him away and he stumbles slightly backward. Taken by his expression, he did not expect that. I go towards him and when I was about to punch him I stop. This is not me, I have to calm down. I shouldn't be hurting someone. I just stand still in front of him now. My eyes slowly went to their normal color again.

''what have I ever done to you" I say in a softer and more tired tone. He looked surprised and confused and no sign of anger was seen. Having said that I take a calm walk past him back to where Leon is sitting. I did not look back.

I heard by Deans footsteps that he went away. The seat opposite of Leon was the place I was sitting on.

Now I'm left with Leon.

" Ever since Tony started mentioning you, and how important it was to find you, dean started acting weird. Tony started to give less attention to Dean. Tony means everything to Dean. Dean does have his Uncle Kai and his half-sister Sumi but he lost his parents when he was young."

The murderer of my parents is his uncle? I thought he was the son of the murder? AND his parents dead? since when? no way... Maybe his uncle killed them as well?

Leon sighs and I get pulled back into reality

Leon continues talking ''He is hurt and doesn't like the fact that Tony talks about you. He feels like you are taking Tony away from him. Tony is all ever Dean had since he was 7. But Dean must understand that he is grown now and must know how to take care of things and listen to Tonys demands. There is a reason for everything. Tony is the one who took care of us most of the time. I mean of course all of us have our families but tony is someone who taught us a lot in life."

I nod because I know and understand what he meant.

"I understand, Tony has a good heart" I added.

"may I ask... What happened to the Deans family?" I asked

Leon sighs

" A long time ago the Haze family died tragically from a fire. On the same day in the evening  Deans parents died from a fire as well. It was like the main families were cursed by some greater powers. Luckily sumi and Dean weren't in the house because they probably would have died too. But both are alive and well. But the poor little daughter of the haze family who died in the fire."

oh, that poor little daughter is alive. And she will be back soon. But that means that Deans family is totally innocent. BUT that must also mean that dean doesn't know it was his uncle...because if he knew, this Uncle wouldn't be King.

"oh that's sad" I nod slightly sad looking down

I feel like I made a good friend. I had my trust issues but Leon seemed very kind.

Trying to brighten Leon up again I ask "Now, my most important question, where am I sleeping?" 

He smiled and stood up " This way " he waved his hand towards the other end of the greenhouse.

I followed Leon out of the greenhouse to a little house. He passed me the key to the house.

"this house used to belong to Stella Haze when she was younger, so care to keep it clean," he says smiling at me

My mom. This house used to belong to my mom. I looked at him impressed. The sakura people liked the Haze family a lot. They just didn't know the truth about what had happened that night.

"so I'm leaving now, but just make yourself feel home. Tomorrow we could get your stuff from your old home if you want. Come to the eating room by 8:00 PM. And if you have any more questions, my House is right beside yours. You're lucky, Your house has the view of the ocean. See you later cherry" He smiles.

"see you later Leon," I say and smile and he goes towards his little house.

I take the key and open the door to the house.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what was in here.

It was beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 9.9K 38
"Eli! Seriously this is ridiculous let me down!" I yell as I pound furiously on his back. "Not a chance. And don't ever wear something like that to a...
3.7K 152 20
"You have powers." "She isn't even human!" "She has awakened the element, which hasn't been touched since Great War Between Nations!" "She may never...
221K 5.7K 38
Street fighter Crystal is all alone. She moves from town to town just to keep away from them, but what happens when she meets the bad boys of this to...
422K 10.6K 19
-COMPLETED- Seventeen-year-old Violet Lockwood has always been a rule breaker. But when her parents both pass away, now she is in charge of her twel...