The Alpha's Lost Mate

Av BrilliantCrescent

"Bryson, where are you? Why haven't you come to get me? Who are you?" I don't know who Bryson is. I don't kn... Mer

INTRODUCTION
|CHAPTER 1|
|CHAPTER 2|
|CHAPTER 3|
|CHAPTER 4|
|CHAPTER 5|
|CHAPTER 6|
|CHAPTER 7|
|CHAPTER 8|
|CHAPTER 9|
|CHAPTER 10|
|CHAPTER 11|
|CHAPTER 12|
|CHAPTER 13|
|CHAPTER 14|
|CHAPTER 15|
|CHAPTER 16|
|CHAPTER 17|
|CHAPTER 18|
|CHAPTER 19|
|CHAPTER 20|
|CHAPTER 21|
|CHAPTER 22|
|CHAPTER 23|
|CHAPTER 24|
|CHAPTER 25|
|CHAPTER 26|
|CHAPTER 27|
|CHAPTER 28|
|CHAPTER 29|
|CHAPTER 30|
|CHAPTER 31|
|CHAPTER 33|
|CHAPTER 34|
|CHAPTER 35|
|CHAPTER 36|
|CHAPTER 37|
|CHAPTER 38|
|CHAPTER 39|
|CHAPTER 40|
|CHAPTER 41|
|CHAPTER 42|
|CHAPTER 43|
|CHAPTER 44|
|CHAPTER 45|
|CHAPTER 46|
|CHAPTER 47|
|CHAPTER 48|
|CHAPTER 49|
|CHAPTER 50|

|CHAPTER 32|

7K 223 33
Av BrilliantCrescent

|Everett|

After dinner, we retire to our rooms for the night. Bryson is holding me close. I say good night to Logan as we enter our room which he returns, telling me he will see me in the morning. I change and lay down rubbing my tummy as it cramps up once again. It's been doing that all day.

"Does your stomach hurt?" Bryson asks as he sits beside me.

"Just a little. Its been cramping up all day once in a while. I don't know why." I say.

"I'm sure it's just from you eating more recently. You're body isn't used to consuming so much food. It will take some time for you to become more accustomed to eating large portions again." Bryson says and places his hands on my lower stomach and rubs gently. The cramping lessens in my stomach and I relax under Bryson's gentle hands. "Is that better?"

"Much. Thank you." I whisper and close my eyes as he continues to gently massage my stomach, keeping the cramps away.

Bryson leaves to take a shower and I drift into a soft slumber, waking only when I felt Bryson lay back in bed and wrap his arm around my stomach holding me close. "Good night Little One. I love you."

"I love you too." I whisper and curl into a ball against him falling back to sleep.

The next morning I wake up to something wet and sticky between my legs. I sit up and notice I am bleeding between my legs. Blood is smeared red against my thighs and has stained the sheets beneath me. I whimper and my heart rate increases. I'm panicking. I need to take deep breathes and to remain calm. I can't though.

"Everett, what's wrong?" Bryson says sleepily but I can't bring myself to calm down enough to calm down. Bryson takes note of the blood and inhales sharply. He runs to the door and yells for Logan. "Logan! Get the pack doctor. Everett is bleeding!"

Logan looks frantically at me from the door and I can see the internal struggle he is having of whether to obey his Alpha's orders or to stay and see what is wrong with his sister. He obeys Bryson and runs to find a pack doctor. Bryson comes back into the room and holds me close.

"You're going to be okay. I promise." Bryson looks at me in the eyes and presses his forehead against mine. "Hey, hey. Take a deep breath. In and out. In and out." I take deep breathes with Bryson and I feel my heartrate turn less frantic and I feel myself calming. "That's good."

"What's happening to me?" I whisper.

"I don't know Little One. But we are going to find out. The doctor and Logan are on their way." Bryson says and kisses me.

Logan and the doctor come to the room quickly and close the door, trying to not cause a commotion. The doctor is a women probably in her late thirties with light brown hair and eyes. She rushes over to me takes one look at the bed and looks to Bryson.

"Alpha Bryson, I need to take your mate into the bathroom." The doctor says and Bryson looks weary before nodding.

The doctor takes me to the bathroom and I can hear Bryson and Logan walk to the door and wait outside as the doctor talks to me. I sit on the toilet my shorts and underwear, thrown away and a towel over me for modesty.

"Luna Everett my name is Doctor Cornelia. I need you to tell me if you ever experienced this before." When I shake my head she touches her chin. "Were you feeling cramping in your lower stomach before this happened?"

"Yeah, last night my stomach was all crampy. Bryson thought it might be because I'm not used to eating as much as I have." At the doctor's questioning look, I tell her about Archer and the Blood Moon Pack and that I went through. She nods and I can see her thinking. Her eyes seem to blur and I know she is mind linking someone.

"Okay, Luna Everett, I think I know what is happening. You are experiencing your first menstrual cycle or period. Because of what happened to you when you were younger you never experienced your period and because you are beginning to heal and you are getting the proper nutrients, your body is going through all it's natural processes." Doctor Cornelia reassures me. When there is a knock on the door she turns to it and opens the door a crack. "Thank you Michelle. Alpha Bryson I need a pair of underwear and comfy shorts or pants for Luna Everett please."

I'm guessing Bryson goes to grab some because a moment later, Doctor Cornelia has a pair of my underwear and black sweat pants in her hands.

"I need you to rinse off in the shower and then I'll show you how to put a pad on."

I don't quite understand what she means but she turns around to allow me to quickly rinse off in the shower before drying off. She shows me how to put on a pad, which is an absorbent thingy that sticks to my underwear that absorbs the blood. I put on my underwear and sweatpants and shirt back on. The pad feels bulky but isn't too uncomfortable.

Doctor Cornelia opens the door and allows me out. Bryson hugs me close and looks to Doctor Cornelia and nods a thank you. She returns the nod before beginning to leave. "Everett if you feel anymore bad cramps that seem to persist, come see me and I will give you something to relieve the pain."

I nod and she smiles before leaving. Logan hugs me after Bryson finally lets go of me. "You scared me Sis."

"I scared me too." I giggle before hugging him close. "I'm sorry I scared you both."

"It's alright, this just means that you are getting healthier." Bryson says and brings me back into his arms.

"I'm going to go get us some breakfast and then we got to get to the meeting." Logan leaves and heads down the hall to the kitchen to get us breakfast. We sit in silence before the sound of my rumbling stomach echoes through the room, making us giggle.

>>><><<<

Once we arrive at Alpha Nate's office we first tell him about the Blood Moon Pack and how we are involved with them. The witches discuss the prophecy and the need to find Liliana's sister.

"You're sister was taken by the Blood Moon Pack a few years ago but you have been unable to get her whereabouts because you believe the Southern Witch Clan is already helping the Blood Moon Pack?" Alpha Nate recites to verify.

"Yes, Alpha. Ella is believed to be the witch that is prophesized to be the one to have a werewolf as a mate. We believe she is in the same place as the females that are missing from the other packs. But we cannot tell where they are because of the witches from the Southern Witch Pack." Liliana explains.

Alpha Nate looks at Luna Danielle before nodding and turning to us. "We will give you our allegiance if the need comes, as long as you help up to find Isabella McHaven. Her father is waiting for me to tell him to come in. He wants to talk to you about his daughter."

"Thank you Alpha Nate." Bryson says and shakes his hand from across the desk.

"If Mr. McHaven can bring us something of Isabella's we might be able to use it to help the prophet in the Western Witch Clan to locate her." Liliana says. I can see that Alpha Nate is mind linking the head warrior.

Minutes later, an older gentleman walks into the office. He holds a picture in his hand and he stands beside his Alpha. His eyes are blood shot and I can tell he has been crying and probably hasn't gotten much sleep. His hair is a greying brown colour.

"Alpha Bryson, Lady Liliana this is Gerry McHaven, my head warrior." Alpha Nate introduces us.

Gerry moves and puts the photo onto the desk facing us. It is a photo Isabella and her father. Gerry has his arm wrapped around her tightly as they grin at the camera. Isabella is pretty in a fierce way with her strong cheekbones and hair that is cut along her sharp chin.

"This is my daughter Isabella. She was training to take over my position since I am getting older. She is all I have. She's my little princess. Her mother, my dear mate Sally, died giving birth. My Izzy is all I have in life. Please you have to help find her." Gerry begs and I can see tears in his eyes.

"We will help find her Mr. Gerry." I say and try to smile apologetically at him.

Gerry leans forward and stretches his hand out for me to take something. "This is Izzy's favourite necklace. It was her mothers and I gave it to her on her sixteenth birthday. She never took it off. Please take care of it."

Gerry hands me a necklace with a charm in the shape of a crescent moon. I hold onto it tightly. "I will guard it with my life."

"Thank you." Gerry manages to say before he collapses into sobs which his Alpha moves to comfort him, while the rest of us look away sadly. Not liking the destruction and sadness the Blood Moon Pack has been able to bring upon this man and this pack as well. 

|AUTHOR'S NOTE|

Thank you to @siska_yuri for the new cover. I can't believe we reached over 7000 reads. Thank you all so much. 

Updates between August 7th and Augest 21st will be slow because I am going away. If I don't update during those weeks. I will be writing so I will publish a bunch of chapters after I get back. Once I return back to school in September updates will go back to being one a week. 

|Chapter Goals and Questions|

Number of Reads: 7.5K reads

Number of Votes: 390 votes

Do you like the new cover?

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
2K 88 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
119K 5K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
1.3K 35 13
*Rewritten Version* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my mate. I thought when we meant, he'd be my knight i...