fetish / taekook

By SOFTDEANS

taehyung figured out that his new roommate, jungkook, was not too straight to begin with. he had it figured o... More

prologue.

characters.

103 3 0
By SOFTDEANS

there are two (2) main characters in this fanfiction.

jungkook, the younger male.  

aged 21 years old this year.
one of the soccer team members in school.
a closeted gay male.
taehyung's new roommate.

taehyung, the older male.

aged 22 years old this year.
one of those journalism major nerds.
an openly gay male in the school.
jungkook's new roommate.

a little warning and note: this is a boyxboy smut fanfiction which contains mature contents inside including the usage of bondage, fetishes, toys and many more. read at your own risk. lastly, enjoy! also, this is dom!taehyung fanfiction with submissive!jungkook.

there will be some cameos made by other bts members in this fanfiction too! don't hesitate to upvote, read and comment down below. it means a lot to me if you could do those three as a token of appreciation! i write this for fun and would love to improve myself in writing better!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 11.5K 42
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.3K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
102K 1K 35
The one thing Madelyn desires most in the world is to wear diapers again, and she is prepared to do anything to make that wish come true. As inexplic...
231K 35.7K 104
Maran and Maya, two independent individuals hate each other out of their family background but destiny has some other plans by bringing them together...