Starstruck | C.H

By valentineashton

Hi Guys! This story has been nominated in the watty awards! I would really appreciate your support on this! "... More

Prologue
1. Welcome back to LA
2. No bad press
3. What are best friends for?
4. Rudely interrupted
5. Sorry about him
6. Buddy scheme
7. Time to tell the folks
8. The official meeting
9. Was that a drug exchange?
10. First time in the studio
11. No way, this is a celeb's party?
12. He's guilty, I'm innocent
13. Did we just record a single?
14. The truth always comes out
16. Is that a hickey?
17. Unexpected kiss
18. The actual truth
19. Time to talk business
20. Always check the bedroom
21. Life update
22. The fourth of July bash
23. Rejected in front of the press
24. Who is this and what did he do with Calum?
25. Let's film a music video
26. From one gal to another
27. Finally
28. How old are we again?
29. Eighteen
30. What did I do?
31. F*** You
32. Is this it then?
33. Don't leave
34. Fresh start
35. All good things must come to an end
Sequel
New Story - Photograph

15. This is...tense

3.1K 67 22
By valentineashton

Sophia

It had been a few days since my conversation with Ashton and I had been given some time off as had the boys since their album was launching tomorrow. We had a few days until the next few days were going to be jam packed with interviews, meet and greets etc. 

I had decided to spend my day pre-recording a load of covers for my Youtube channel since I had literally not had a second to breathe I'd been that busy. I had recorded 6 covers so one a week has me covered for the next 6 weeks at least. I will just edit them before I upload since all I'm doing is singing, I only need an intro and outro.

I uploaded the first one and it was a cover of Youngblood which I know had been requested a lot and I had decided to do a slowed down, acoustic version which matched my vibe a bit more. A lot of my fans still have no idea about this partnership I've got with Calum and I'm still undecided whether to tell them officially or not. I've spoken to Chris about it and he has said it's fine but I'm just still unsure. 

Chris said Calum should be in the video with me which would be an impossible task right now since I'm not talking to him, since I found out what he did, or what he supposedly did.

I suppose I should talk to him. Find out the real story, maybe I could call him and see if he wants to meet up. Except that's impossible as I don't have his number. I do however have his address for some reason. I've never been to his place, I was given it as we were meant to meet there one time for a studio session but it got cancelled because he was too hungover.

Maybe I I could go to his house? Would that be weird. What if he wasn't there, or he was with someone? But I had to meet him and sort this bad blood before the interviews and album release otherwise it would be so awkward.

I needed the full story. Why is Calum the way he is?

***

An hour or so later I was stood outside Calum's estate. And I suddenly felt like I was back to the other night at the party, stuck with no where to go. How on earth was I going to explain to the security guard what I was doing here. 

Surely Chris should have given me some sort of pass to allow me access to his estate since I was practically living alongside him.

"Can I help you ma'am?" The officer asked, leaning lazily from the window of his little booth.

Well here goes. I sucked in a large amount of air, "Okay-basically-my-name-is-sophia-jensen-and-i'm-here-to-see-calum-hood-but-you-see-the-problem-is-is-that-i-don't-have-a-pass-to-let-me-in-and-it's-an-emergency-so-pretty-please-will-you-let-me-in." I gasped for air, after speaking probably a bit too quickly that he probably didn't even understand a word I was saying.

The security guy chuckled...wait he actually chuckled? "What did you say your name was again and who are you here to see?" 

I bit my lip, "Um Sophia Jensen to see Calum Hood...?"

"You sure about that?" His tone became more serious and I honestly didn't know how to respond, "relax, I'm kidding with you, wow, you kids really need to lighten up." He paused to look on his computer, "here we are Sophia, do you have some ID?"

It took me a second to realise what he had just set, he was actually gonna let me in? Had Chris had my name added to the list or something? I pulled my bag from my shoulder and shoved my hand in trying to dig around for my passport. I had it on me as we had only travelled recently and I'd been using it for paperwork with Chris. I pulled it out and handed it to the guard. He quickly scanned over it and handed it back, "no problem, enjoy your visit, maybe you'll last longer than the others." He laughed.

"Wait what do you mean?" I frowned.

As if on queue, a door opened from one of the luxury modern homes and a girl came storming out with a helpless Calum following after her. She seemed really angry and she flung her car door open and climbed inside before started the engine and speeding towards us. The barrier went up and as she drove past I recognised her as Vanessa Morgan from Riverdale. 

What on earth just happened?

I smiled softly at the guard as he gestured for me to go through, not before giving me a fingers crossed sign. I gulped and slowly approached Calum. He was making his way back into his house so he hadn't seen me yet.

"Hey!" I shouted as he was just about to close the door. 

He stopped and slowly turned back, his eyebrows creased together in confusion. "Sophia? What are you doing here? How did you get my address? In fact you shouldn't have come here." I had almost reached him but I was too late, he had swung the door shut in my face.

I leant against the door. "Calum, please open the door. We need to talk." I said.

"Go away." His voice came out muffled through the door. 

I sighed, "We need to talk about the other day. About the song, about the relationship and about...what happened with your girlfriend," I said slowly. 

The door immediately swung upon and Calum grabbed my arm, pulling me inside quickly and locking it behind me. "Ouch." I whined, and he quickly released my arm.

"What did you just say?" His tone was dark and his eyes were narrow.

"Erm, I spoke to Ashton and he told me it wasn't him...that it was you. And, and I believe him." I said firmly. I was sick of going back and forth between these boys. I just wanted to know the truth. 

He rolled his eyes and slumped on the couch. I had a quick second to take in the room, it was a large lounge with a humungous TV plastered on the wall. There were leather sofas with matching arm chairs, a giant plush rug in the middle of the room made the place look more cosy than what you'd expect from the cold exterior. 

"I'm not talking about that. And I'm definitely not talking about it with you." He crossed his arms and to be honest he looked like a moody pre-teen that hadn't gotten their own way. I was still stood by the front door and so I hesitantly walked towards the opposite couch and perched on the edge, Calum's eyes followed my every step which made me feel slightly uncomfortable. What was he thinking?

"Why can't you tell me what happened? Do you not trust me?" I said as an almost whisper.

He sighed, "that's not the reason. I just haven't spoken about it in a long time. It's a dark place of my life." This is what I actually wanted to hear. This side of him. There is a person under that cold exterior. In fact he was much like his house. Cold and uninviting from the outside but cosy, and warm with depth on the inside. The perfect house for this broken boy. 

"Will you ever tell me?" If I wasn't going to get the answer today, I at least wanted to know if I was ever going to get the truth.

He shrugged, "Maybe when I'm drunk..." He smirked at me, but there was still this sadness to his expression.

I decided to change subjects, "So what was Vanessa Morgan storming out of your house for?" I laughed slightly.

This resulted in a small chuckle from him, "We were kind of dating for the past few months. Until now."

"Why? Whats changed now?" I frowned.

He met eyes with me. "You."

My mouth dropped open slightly, "Me?" I shook my head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"Have you not checked the news? Rumours have already emerged that we are dating." He explained, not even phased by the matter.

"But we're not." I said bluntly, and probably a bit too harshly as his gaze left mine and I bit my lip.

"I know but someone has obviously contacted a company with some gossip."

"But who would do that?" I was completely and utterly confused.

"Someone who perhaps is jealous of us." He said, his eyes meeting mine again and I tried to think back as to who could be jealous of us and then I realised.

"Wait, you don't think he'd have really done that do you?"

He smiled and nodded, "Oh yeah, one hundred percent."

AN

Hi guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated in agessss. I've just been so busy with work and uni and I've been on holiday twice so literally just had no time to write. But I'm back with this part and I'm gonna try and get back to updating but you'll have to bare with as I have so many assignments to do and I work part time soooo

But thanks for the patience and I hoped you enjoyed this part.

Cos holsaynor was crying about there not being a question of the chapter, this is specifically for her.

Has anyone been to IKEA lately? I have and somehow ended up spending nearly £100, all thanks to holly, thanks hun. 

Liv x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3K 83
โ”โ”โ” ( ๐—ฆ ๐—˜ ๐—– ๐—ฅ ๐—˜ ๐—ง ๐—ฆ ) โ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฒ... ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€.โž โ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ! โž // what happens when chia and f...
257K 5.9K 48
"He always calls me around 2am." "Do you pick up?" "Yes." "Do you know him?" "No." Where a girl gets called by an unknown number around 2am almost ev...
755K 22.9K 33
It all started with a tweet... June Pledge is a college student who is just about to go off to summer. Her mother surprises her with One Direction ti...
596K 36.2K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...