Rebirth as the General's Wife

By amui314

[Chen Ju Fen] The chrysanthemum fragrant blooms at dawn. At the age of 22, she died by the hands of her so-c... More

Copyright & Plagiarism
1: Regrets
2: A Second Chance
3: Engaged
4: Exchanging Jades
5: To See, To Blind
6: Planting the First Seed
7: Irritating Man
8: Unexpected Encounter
9: Summer's Day
10: The Fall Festival
11: The Winter Banquet
12: The Black Zither's Tune
13: A Pleasant Surprise
14: The Melody of a Crystal Charm
15: Exchanging Vows
16: The Xia Newlyweds
17: The Dread of A Withdrawal
18: Exchanging Letters
19: I Cannot, I Cannot
20: Husband Has Returned
21: Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
22: Chaos in Action
23: The Chrysanthemum Trail
24: The March to the Imperial Courts
25: The Fox in Disguise of a Snow Rabbit
26: The Act of Charity
27: Spending Time with a Sweet Talker
28: Bearing One's Heart on the Sleeves
29: Exchanging Hearts
31: Spoiling Jufen With Food
32: The Fall of Gu Meiyue
33: The Last Thunder Strikes
34: Southern Problems
35: The Act of Love
36: Killing Two Birds with One Stone
37: Simply A Play
38: Unmasking Ye Feng
39: Pushing the Waves and Pulling the Strings
40: Finally.
Bonus Chapter + Epilogue
Upcoming plans + cover!!
Update!! [part 2]

30: Zhao Bai Lan's Confession

173K 5.7K 1.1K
By amui314

[Warning] 

Hi moonlights! This chapter contains heavily sexual content at the end so read at your own risks! Again, if you are uncomfortable with sexual contents, the exit is always okay :)

By the time they were done, it was already afternoon. She was exhausted, sweaty, and hungry. Additionally, Jufen was terrified to call Xiao Ru to help her get dressed.

When she took a bath this morning with Xu Jun, she happened to see her reflection. Completely appalled, she didn't want to look anymore. Her neck was full of hickeys and it trailed down to her breasts and back. Her wrists and hips were also slightly bruised from his formidable love-making.

In embarrassment, she had to slowly dress herself and wobbled her way out to her patio. However, it was all in vain.

Who in the entire residence did not hear their fierce and intimate night? Jufen fought hard to remain impassive but the way the servants blush whenever they look at her almost drove her crazy.

Even Xiao Ru did not spare her from her dilemma.

"Miss, drink this honey with chamomile tea. It'll help with sore throats."

"Not you too..." she cried out. Was she really that loud or were the walls too thin?

Either way, whenever Jufen sees Xu Jun, she would blush red and scowl meanly at him. On the other hand, Xu Jun looked refreshed and smug.

Occasionally, he would tease her by whispering teasing words in her ears when they're in front of people. One day, her left eye finally twitched in annoyance and she pushed him out of her courtyard.

He was left outside to pout and he whined the entire night, which prevented her from sleeping. When she couldn't handle it anymore, she finally let him in and he clung onto her. He laughed lightly and kissed her temple lovingly. Seeing his genuine smile and relaxed eyes, her heart softened helplessly while the walls around it crumbled into dust.

She pinched his cheeks and stood on her toes to peck his lips. He smiled sweetly against her lips and held onto her by the waist.

The next week, Zhao Bai Lan came over to visit. She was lively and blunt as ever. However, she seemed a little off today and more nervous than usual.

"LanLan, what's the matter?" Jufen asked with a small frown. Bai Lan hesitated and bit her lip worriedly.

"Fen-jiejie..." she paused, "I have something to tell you..."

Jufen did not speak and waited patiently for Bai Lan to finish her words. Her cheeks began to show a small red tint and her ears grew warm.

"I wanted to be the first to tell you that I'm getting...married in a year."

Jufen spat the tea out from her mouth as she coughed abruptly. She wiped the water from her red lips and stared in disbelief at Bai Lan.

"Please don't tell me it's that one kid from the Wei household whom your family has been pestering you about. I heard he licks leaves on random trees as a habit and smell ink in an obsessive manner..."

Bai Lan's face contorted into disgust, "Oh my god, no! No fucking way! Ew? I would rather die as an old maiden than to marry him."

She then lowered her head in embarrassment and mumbled quietly, "I won't be calling you Fen-jiejie anymore..."

It took Jufen a while before she finally understood her meaning. Zhao Bai Lan is marrying her older brother, Chen Mingxi.

"Since when did you guys...?" she slowly asked with raised eyebrows.

"Well, a lot of things happened between us and I just...you know..." she squeaked out quietly as her face grew even more red.

There was a silence before Jufen raucously laughed and shot her hands up in accomplishment, "I won! I won the bet!"

Bai Lan pouted in displeasure and crossed her arms. While Jufen was all smiles and giggling, her hands were high in the air. Bai Lan scrutinized the marks on her wrists then the red hickeys on her neck that peeked from her collar.

Her lips formed an 'o' shaped as she screamed in surprise and grabbed Jufen's wrist. When she looked back at her, Jufen was blushing red with a gloomy frown.

Bai Lan wiggled her eyebrows and made a kissing face. She swayed the hands of Jufen back and forth while winking at her.

"Fen-jiejie has blossomed into a woman..." she sung in a taunting manner.

Jufen stuck out her tongue and pinched Bai Lan's nose before lightly threatening her, "You shameless brat. If you don't stop teasing me, I won't let big brother Mingxi marry you into the Chen household."

Bai Lan whined and swung Jufen's arms teasingly. Either way, both girls were extremely happy for each other.

Jufen spent the entire day with Bai Lan and had completely forgotten about Xu Jun. No matter what he did to try to get her attention, her eyes and ears were always turned towards to Bai Lan. Sometimes, she would flat out ignore him. Seeing how hard he was trying, she secretly snickered with a sly smile. When Bai Lan finally left, Jufen turned around to see a very pissed husband.

His eyes were darkened and his lips were pressed in a flat line. He emitted an icy air; instantly making the room ten times colder.

"Jun?" she slowly asked with a nervous tone. 

'Well, he seems upset.'

His big, long strides towards her took no time before he reached and carried her off into their bedroom. She felt fear rising in her heart and began to flail in his arms. Simultaneously, she bit her lips as anticipation boiled in her. 

When he settled her down, he roughly kissed and brutally bit her lips. Jufen wanted to whine; she was only playing around with him. Why must he act so jealous and petty? It's going to be another sleepless night.

He pulled her belt and dress loose before tossing it aside. Attacking her lips and neck with hard kisses, his hands began to work on her body. He loosened his own belt and the dark robe slid off of his muscular body that was covered in old scars.

His eyes narrowed darkly at Jufen who was panting breathlessly; he looked almost demonic while looking down at her. Seeing her once clear eyes now hazy and lewd, it brought a satisfied smirk on his lips.

Xu Jun hooked the back of her knee on his arm while the other one kept him steady above her. His hard length rested above her womanhood but did not enter yet. Instead, he decided to tease her by rubbing himself against her. Her mews filled the room while Xu Jun continued to touch her without penetration.

"You're so mean..." she whimpered in a hoarse voice. Xu Jun finally leaned down to take her lips softly. Jufen felt so confused and lost. One minute ago, he angrily stared at her while teasing her. Now, he was so gentle with his feather-like kiss.

When she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck, he suddenly thrusted forwards without a warning. He swallowed her scream while pushing his entirety inside her until he couldn't push anymore. He grunted against her lips when he felt her tightened around him. Xu Jun pulled back to the tip before thrusting back in.

"Jufen..." he huskily called out her name. It was the first time she heard him call her name and she cannot say that she did not like it.

His tongue licked and his teeth bit her skin while his hands squeezed her breasts. He shifted her legs around his hips before pulling her waist up to meet his thrusts. She let out a loud gasp when she felt his tip push against her and she weakly pressed her hands on his chest.

Jufen attempted to coax his anger, "I was only playing...don't be mad..."

Xu Jun kept his eyes on hers the entire time. His darkened gaze were dangerous and his lips hooked into a wicked curve. His long black hair loosely hung over his shoulders and tickled her face. He gripped the back of her head and passionately kissed her while he brutally rode in her.

He licked her lips seductively and pulled at it before sliding his tongue in. When he moaned with pleasure in her mouth, she began to feel something coiling below her stomach. Xu Jun rocked hard against her tight walls and the sensation started to build up. Her nails ran down his muscular back and left trails of blood. The string finally snapped when he roughly grabbed her wrists and pinned her down as his pace became messier.

Her eyes rolled back and body shuttered forcibly with pleasure while her mind grew blank. A buzz rung loudly in her ears as she screamed out her high. Not long afterwards, Xu Jun found his release as well and the sound of harsh breathing filled the now silent room.

Jufen was still recovering from her euphoria when she felt him move his hips again. She was sensitive to touch at the moment so her raspy voice begged him to give her a break. Forget about dignity; she had long lost it the moment she gave herself to him.

However, Xu Jun was cruel and still upset. In low intoxicating voice, he whispered in her ear, "You shouldn't be playing with my feelings like that. Your husband is a jealous man. It's unfortunate that you married him, hm?"

She whimpered pitifully as he lifted both of her slender legs onto his shoulders and rigorously moved inside her. He mercilessly loved her until she lost count of how many times they've done it before she passed out. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 12.1K 65
in which james potter stole a kiss and then he stole her heart "Live a little Potter" ~ no one knew unrequited love quite like him, no one but 𝒽𝑒𝓇...
47.4K 926 35
{NOT UPDATING ANYMORE} (INCOMPLETE STORY) She spent her whole life chasing after a guy, wanting love. Running after it. Desperately grasping at anyth...
100K 4K 49
COMPLETED. Christian Ryder-a masterpiece in a five-figure suit. Cunning, handsome, fiery, and most of all, permanently single. The youngest and rich...
51.2K 1.5K 20
To escape the clutches of a forced political marriage, Lady Annabeth decides to find a husband of her own choosing. The Earl of Atlantis seems like t...