YRKKH New Version

By Meghz26

Story of two people who meets at the end after so many ups and down... More

Trailer
Character sketch
Episode-1
Episode- 2
Episode-3
Episode-4
Episode-5
Episode-6
Episode-7
Episode-8
Episode-9
Episode-10(The Actual One)
Note
Episode-11(Part-1)
Episode-11(part-2)
Episode-12(Part-1)
Episode-12(Part-2)
Episode-13
Episode-14(Part-1)
Episode-14(Part-2)
Episode-15
Episode-16
Episode-17
Episode-18
Episode-19
Episode-20
Episode-21
Episode-22
Episode-23
Episode-24
Episode-25
Episode-26
Episode-27
Episode-28
Episode-29
Episode-30
Episode-31
Episode-32
Episode-33
Episode-34
Episode-35
Episode-36
Episode-37
Episode-38
Episode-39
Episode-40
Episode-41
Epiosde-42
Episode-43
Episode-44
Episode-45
Episode - 46
Episode-47
Episode-48
Episode-49
Episode-51
Episode-52
Episode-53
Episode-54
Episode-55
Episode-56
Episode -57
Episode-58
Episode-59
Episode-60
Episode-61
Episode -62

Episode-50

2.2K 209 14
By Meghz26

Enjoy Reading 😊

Days are going on with every sunrise and sunset and the people around them are trying to cooperate accordingly with that.

Though Naira has taken many responsibilies upon herself but she is not yet sure that she would be able to manage all of that or not. Though everybody is happy with her management system but yet somewhere, she is not taking care of her and Kartik's happiness.

Intending of keeping everyone happy, she is compromising with her and her husband needs.

Yet the journey has moved 10 days ahead but in these last past days, she was very careless regarding her husband priorities. She has totally forgot that when was the last time when they celebrated as "WE TIME."

Finally it's Friday and the award function day has arrived.

KAIRA Room:
Kartik called Naira and said "You come directly by 7pm..I will text you the address of the venue."

As Naira was totally confused about what he is telling her actually. She had totally forgot about his Award Function. So in order of figuring it out, She gives him a questioning look.

Kartik asked "Now Don't tell me, you forgot that you have to come with me for an award function today?"

Naira instantly said "N..no, no...I remember. It's just got slipped from my mind. I will be there by 7pm sharp."

Kartik: You will be able to come na? As I have seen you very busy these days that you hardly get time for me.
Naira: You don't worry. I will manage. After all its a big day for you.
Kartik: Please be there on time. I will send the driver as I won't be able to pick you up because I have some meeting early to attend.
Naira: No need to send the driver. I will come by Cab aur phir aate waqt toh tum mere saath rahoge hi.
Kartik: Okay
And he left.

It's 5'o clock in the evening and Naira is back from the office as she has to attend a party.
Swarna: Naira, Aaj tum itni jaldi aa gayi?
Naira: Haan maa....

Before she could give her a proper reply, 4-5 ladies came to visit their house and Swarna got indulged in welcoming them. Soon Everyone got settled down and started having some gossips.

Naira was going to her room when Swarna called her and asked her to prepare some Tea and snacks for the present guests.

Accordingly, she was preparing food stuffs for the guests and got indulge so much into them that she didn't realise the time which was already 06:40 and she was not yet ready.

Meanwhile here Kartik himself is too buzy and somewhere he has a faith that she will be in the function on time so he hardly cares about what the time is being indicated. So he continued with his work without bothering about her.

Realising the time and completing all the kitchen work, she took steps towards her room but Swarna stopped her.
Swarna: Kahan jaa rahi ho Naira? Thoda Dinner dekh lo na...saare staffs sab thik se kar rhein hain ya nahi?
Naira: woh maa, main ready hone jaa rahi.
Swarna: Ready!! Kyun?
Naira: woh maa aaj Kartik ka Award Function hai. So I have to go for attending that and on top of that I am already late.
Swarna(Being Rude): Toh tumne mujhe bataya kyun nahi?
Naira: woh maa, main aapko bata hi rahi thi but phir saare guests aa gye toh main bata nahi paayi.
Swarna was going to ask her further queations but Nani interrupted in between saying....

Nani: Tum jao Naira. Koi baat nahi. Yahan hum sab dekh lnge. Kartik kab tak aayega tumhe lene?
Naira: Nahi Nani woh nahi aa raha. Main Cab se chali jaungi.
Nani: Thik hai tum jao. Jaldi se ready ho kar niklo.
Naira: Jee Nani.

And the conversation ended.

While it's already 07:15 and she just got ready. She was in so much rush that she didn't pay attention towards her cell phone and without carrying it she left for the Function.

Here Kartik continuously calling her but she is not picking it up. So, being tensed and worried, he gave a call on the landline. One of the staff member received the call saying "Hello."

Kartik: Kaka, Naira ghar pe hai kya?
Staff: Nahi, madam toh office se ghar aa hi nahi. Maine toh unhe nahi dekha ghar par.
Kartik(Getting upset): Okay, main rakhta hun.

Kartik's mood got literally bad. Due to her carelessness of not responding to his calls got her more into trouble and eventually his anger got raised. He kept on thinking:

"Agar nahi aana tha toh message kar deti. Maine force thodi na kiya tha aur uske baad tum mere calls bhi receive nahi kar rahi. Main yahan par kab se tumhara paaglon ki tarah wait kar raha hun aur tumhe kuch padi hi nahi."

Taking a moment:

"Khair isme koi nayi baat thodi na hai. Tumhaare paas toh kabhi mere liye time hi nahi hota." He again thought in his mind.

In Goenka Mansion:
After departing of all the Guests,
Nani: Swarna, Idhar suno...mujhe tumse kuch jaruri baat karni hai?
Swarna(Going near her mother): Kya hua maa?
Nani: Tumhara Naira k saath itna ganda behaviour kyun hai?
And Swarna wondered that how come she bumped into this question for a sudden?

Swarna: Maa, aisa kuch nahi hai. Aap ko kuch galatfehmi hui hai.
Nani: Agar aisa hai toh mujhe aisa kyun nahi lagta?

She further made her understand through clearing everything before her calmly.
Nani: Dekho, tumhe samajhna hoga  uski situation ko. Agar tum usse nahi samjhogi toh woh tumhe kaise samjhegi? Pehle mujhe bhi acha nahi laga tha Naira k job jaane ki baat but eventually main samajh gayi aur sab ko samajhna padta hai. Time k saath apne aap ko thoda badalna padta hai. Kirti bhi toh job karti hai na...Tum usse toh mana nahi karti, phir Naira ko kyun?.....Kyunki Naira ek bahu hai? This isn't right Swarna.

"Aur agar tum usse jyada kuch kahogi aur Kartik ko agar pata chal gaya toh tumhe pata hai Kartik kitna naaraz ho jayega iss baat se. Bas apne aapko thoda badalne ki jarurt hai phir sab kuch apne aap hi thik ho jayega." She further stated.

We hope that something must have gone in her mind and she will not repeat the same thing which she used to do.

Here Kartik is still waiting for her and for her call to come on his phone but it seems there is no sign of her coming to the function.

And now finally it's 08:00 and Kartik's name has been announced to come on the stage in order to collect the award.
Though he don't want to step on stage and his eyes were constantly stuck at the main gate which was waiting for her to come.

Slowly and gradually, he stepped on stage and collect the award. Though it was a biggest achievement for him but he was not yet happy as the person before whom he wanted to receive this award was unfortunately not with her.

Before leaving through the stage, he has been offered to say few words in between the crowd. So holding the Mike he said "Thank you for this award. By the grace of God, I got successfull in my career in a very early stage but this award never allotted to me before. But this time, it made my day. Thank you to all who supported me; who appreciated my work and who remained there throughout my thick n thin."

Saying this few words he was coming down when some of the reporters stopped him asking "Mr. Goenka, Whom you want to dedicate this award?"

And the girl is here. She got late because of some traffic issues. She is standing there at the back but being unaware of Kartik.

"This award...I want to dedicate it to my wife. As I have said, I have never been represented with this award before but I think after my wife's footsteps into my life has changed my life completely. So yeah this is for her. Thank you for coming into my life Naira."

Naira was feeling extremely proud that her husband has been represented with such a biggest award of the night and that award he is dedicating it to her. Her happiness has no limit for a moment.

"Sir, Can I ask why your wife is not present on your biggest day of career?" Reporter again asked.

And now he was struggling with words for what to answer when she spoke with a high pitch "Kartik, I am here."

And he was so happy that atlast his loving wife showed her presence on this auspicious day. But somewhere he has started a bit feeling of ignorance from her. The lack of time which she is facing especially in case of him is troubling him. Still he has always tried to cooperate with her without giving any complains. But this time he was deeply hurt which he was not showing her but inside it was affecting him so much.

And Realising her as his wife, she was called on stage with full of respect and Kartik dedicated handed over the award to her saying "This is for you."
Naira: Thank you.

And completing with all the questions, he hold her hand to came down. He made her introduced with his each and every colleagues, Business partners.

While she noticed that he doesn't seems normal, she said "Kartik, I am sorry. Main late ho gayi. Ghar pe kuch guests aa gye the aur phir mujhe time ka pata hi nahi chala."

And he just nodded her positively by giving her a little smile. But she was pretty sure that he is upset with her.

After a span of time, they drove off for the mansion.

While In Car,
She was again n again stealing glances at him for apologising but he didn't look at her for once. Utterly and instantly she said in a jerk "Kartik, please I am sorry. Please don't be upset with me. Main keh rahi hoon na, I am sorry."

Giving her a look once he said "It's okay. I am fine. Koi baat nahi."

And all this while, the drive was in a silent zone unlike before.

Reaching to the mansion,
KAIRA Room:
Kartik took out his coat and was folding his sleeves to the elbow when she came and back hugged him.

"Kartik, I am sorry. Please mujhe maaf kar do. Aage se aisa kabhi nahi hoga. Aisa nahi hai ki main bhul gayi thi bas guests k aane k baad mujhe time ka pata hi nahi chala. Aur phir jaldi-jaldi mein I forgot to carry my cell phone."

"But tum chahti toh tum aa Sakti thi." He finally spoke but yet very calmly.

He wanted to show his anger at her but he know she will fall weak eyeing his angry side. So he remained stick on his thoughts and removed her hands from his shoulders.

Taking his clothes from the cupboard, he left for the washroom without interacting with her anymore.

And she was in a guilt that in order to fulfilling her family needs, she is forgetting her husband. She must remember that because of him only, she is connected to all the relations existing there. How can she take him for granted always? How can she hurt his feelings who has never craved for anything apart of her love and support?

Taking his coat in her hand, she sat on the bed while bringing it closer to her chest with the flowing of her silent tears.

To be Continued....

Keep Supporting...
Keep Enjoying...

120+ Votes and Comment 🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.8K 175
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
179K 9.3K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
270K 19.1K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...