His Baby | Teen Wolf

walkingtumblrposts

He was his baby, till they got stuck in a pentagon. BOOK ONE IN THE [HIS] SERIES //#1 in lbgtq \\ // #7 in is... Еще

[ SEASON TWO CAST ]
E P I G R A P H
00.
01.
02.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
[Season 3 Cast]
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
An Overdue Update

03.

12.6K 331 45
walkingtumblrposts

[C H A P T E R T H R E E]
- T R U T H F U L L Y -

The next morning, Cadmus sat eating the waffles left in the freezer. His father walks in, and let's out a sigh when seeing his son.

"You get into a fight, Cadmus?"

"I guess," he replies with a shrug.

"I got a call from the police station, told me about you being a suspect."

Cadmus sighs and stands up, slinging his backpack on him.

"Maybe I did it," Cadmus jokes, his dad glaring at him.

Cadmus puts his hands up, "Kidding."

"You're never home, ever since you met that boy."

"So is that a problem papa? Ever since I met my boyfriend you think I'm some crook?"

"Cadmus, that's not what I'm saying."

"That's what it sounds like," Cadmus retorts and walks to the door.

"Cadmus," Matthew Dubois calls out.

"What?"

"I know you read my journal, my hunting one. The family secret is out," Matthew states. "We were given a new code, Cadmus. We are to kill all supernatural."

"Well, add me to your hit list."

"What?"

"Bye," Cadmus rushes out.

"Cadmus Chauncey Dubois!"

"Is that your dad screaming?" Danny asks as Cadmus opens the car door.

Cadmus let's out a sigh, "Yeah, he's not happy about me being put in a holding cell."

"Well, Chauncey, you should be happy I lied for you."

"And I praise you for that," Cadmus says and looks at his friend.

"Oh come on, I want one for once," Danny whines jokily.

"You always get one," Cadmus points out. "But only because you're my brother."

Cadmus leans over and pecks Danny's cheek, "Thank you, again, for saving my ass."

"Well you've got a nice one," Danny flirts.

"Indeed I do."

Danny parks the car, and the two get out. They were late, and it was Cadmus' time for gym. He makes it in and changes quickly, next going to the area his class is at. Scott and Allison were climbing the wall, obviously flirting. Coach rolls his eyes and cock-blocks the couple, sending up the next two.

"Stilinski, Erica! Climb!"

The two start climbing, Stiles making it past Erica. The blonde girl freezes when she was halfway up. She starts to whisper to herself, freaking out as Stiles makes it to the top and back to the bottom.

"Erica?" Cadmus calls out as Coach talks to Lydia.

"Coach, it might not be safe for her," Allison points out. "She's epileptic."

Shit.

Cadmus looks at coach, then Erica. He puts one foot on the rock, then his hand reaching high. The boy starts climbing up the wall, quickly and carefully, seeing as he doesn't have a harness on.

"Dubois! What the hell are you doing?" Coach yells at him.

"Helping her," he states the obvious. "No one else was doing anything."

Erica was breathing heavily by now, and Cadmus was now by her side. He places a hand over hers, comfortingly. Starting out with a bit of small comfort, then gradually growing. He tries not to make her freak out more.

"Erica, it's Cadmus, it's okay," his voice was soothing, knowing how to deal with epileptics.

"Look at me Erica," he orders, and she hesitates before obeying.

"Tell me what colour my eyes are."

"Your eyes, they're dark brown."

"What about yours?"

She thinks for a moment, "Brown, a light brown."

"Do you trust me?"

"I don't know," Erica admits.

"You're going to have to, okay?"

Erica gulps and slowly wraps her arms around his neck, letting out a shaky breath. She closes her eyes and he pushes off the rock climbing wall. The two fall and hit the mat, Erica landing on top of Cadmus.

"Are you two okay?" Allison asks and Cadmus nods.

"Fuck, that hurt."

Stiles and Allison help Erica up, and Scott helps up Cadmus. Scott looks at Cadmus and sighs.

"So you and Isaac?" He whispers to the French student.

Cadmus nods and takes off towards the changing room, as Coach yells to shower.

During free period, Cadmus got a sense of fear. He sniffs the air then runs to the gym area. She reeks of fear, similarly to earlier. Erica made it to the top of the wall, but she was without a harness. Cadmus runs to the blonde as she starts to fall.

He catches her easily as a few students yell. Scott, Stiles, and Allison catch up to him and circle the poor girl. Erica starts shaking, as she has a seizure.

"Turn her on her side!" Allison says and Scott turns her.

"How did you know?" Allison asks Scott and Cadmus.

"I just felt it," Scott admits.

All eyes were on Cadmus, except Erica's, and he shrugs.

"I'm not human, dumbasses, and this area reeks of fear."

Cadmus ended up taking Erica to the hospital, and they had Scott's mom as their nurse. She was pretty for her age, and she was a kind woman.

"It's been a while since we saw you, Erica," Melissa McCall says, slightly scolding her. "You were being so good about taking your medication."

"Are you going to tell my mom?" Erica asks, her hand holding Cadmus'.

"Well, I swear I don't want to, but there's this team of lawyers in the back who would break my legs," she says genuinely before she starts joking. "And I don't know if you've seen my legs, but for a girl my age, they're still pretty hot."

The nurse and two teens share a laugh, and Erica nods. She was going to be in deep shit for not taking her medication. Cadmus squeezed the hand of his new found friend.

"So the doctors going to be in soon- in a minute."

Melissa leaves the room, leaving the two teenagers alone. Except, the two weren't alone. Erica lays down on the gurney, and hands grip the handles. The gurney is pushed into the elevator. Derek Hale picks up a pill bottle and reads it out loud.

"Side effects may include anxiety, waking, acne, ulcerative colitis. Yeesh." Derek cringes and Erica looks at him.

"Who are you?" Erica asks him, and she grips Cadmus tighter.

"Let's just say we have a- mutual friend," the two look at Cadmus and he doesn't flinch or look away.

"You get a warning, right before you have the seizure?" Derek asks, obviously knowing the answer.

"It's called an aura," Erica explains. "It's like a metallic taste in my mouth."

"You don't have to lie," Cadmus mumbles.

"What's it really taste like?" Derek asks and she frowns.

She lets out a whisper, "It taste like blood."

"What if I told you that all of this could go away? The side effects, the symptoms, all of it. What if all those things not only went away, but everything else- everything else for better?"

"How?"

Derek grabs her thighs and pulls her to the edge of the gurney. He smirks and flashes his eyes red. In the end, Erica agreed to it, and low-key Cadmus was regretting it.

By the next day, Erica felt so much better. The transformation went well, and she's now a werewolf. She was more confident now, and she wore tight clothes. She was wearing tight jeans, a tight shirt, and a leather jacket.

Erica fixes the collar of her leather jacket, as she and Cadmus stand outside the lunch room. They were already planning on having another student join them. Erica gave Derek details about him, and today that plan set into motion.

"I don't mind being the distraction now," Erica comments and she smirks.

"Once you walk in, I'll head straight for him. Scott and his pack will be staring at you, so I can slip past easily."

"You ready?" Erica asks and Cadmus nods.

Cadmus opens the door and Erica walks in, gaining everyone's attention. So far so good with the plan. Cadmus walks over to a table where a student sat alone. He sits down in front of the student.

"Hey Boyd," Cadmus greets and the boy looks up, knowing this isn't usual.

"Hey Cadmus," Boyd responds, the two held short conversations but Boyd was considered a loner.

"Meet me tonight, in front of the school sign," Cadmus says. "Please."

"It sounds like I'm getting jumped," Boyd half jokes.

"No, you're going to meet my friends, and we can all eat lunch together."

That seems to have gained the attention of Boyd. In less than a minute, Boyd agreed to it. He didn't care who was sitting there, as long as he wasn't lonely. Erica walks over and sits in Cadmus' lap.

"Is he coming?"

"Yeah," Cadmus and Boyd both respond.

That night, Boyd met Cadmus and Erica at the school. Cadmus was sitting on the school sign with Erica leaning against it.

"Are you sure I'm not getting jumped?" Boyd asks as he looks around.

"Let's just cut to the chase," Erica says bluntly. "You want friends and we want another pack member."

"Erica, we're suppose to wait for Derek," Cadmus scolds the girl.

"I'm here," Derek deadpans as he walks up with Isaac.

"There are pros and cons, Boyd," Cadmus points out.

"Do I have to eat lunch alone?" Boyd asks simply.

Isaac throws an arm around Boyd, "Nope, you have us."

Scott seemed to know part of the plan, pestering Cadmus and Erica as they retrieve materials from their lockers.

"Three is enough for Derek, but I know him. Derek is greedy, he'll want to get four, so who's next?"

Erica smirks and turns to him, "Why does there have to be a next when we've already got you?"

"Who's next?" This time, Scott's voice was more stern, and Cadmus still had regrets about this situation.

Erica decides to change the topic, giving detail on why she decided to join Derek's pack. It was a tragic story, but still one of the many reasons.

"You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online."

"I don't care."

Scott did care, he truly did care for the beta. However, he did have to stand tough in front of Derek's pack. It did hurt him a bit saying that, but he needs to stay strong.

"What a nice guy you are," Cadmus growls out.

"It happened during class," Erica explains her sap story. "I started seizing in my desk and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads my key card which tells them not to cause it could break my teeth."

Erica grabs ahold of Cadmus, and shakes her head. It hurts her to tell this story, because the world can be so cruel to such sweet people.

"Do you know what happens next?" Cadmus asks Scott, who shakes his head.

"I piss myself, and they start laughing."

"You know, the only good thing about seizures is that you never remember them," Cadmus comments.

"Until some brilliant jerk off had to go and put cameras in everybody's phones," Erica says angrily.

"Look at me now Scott," she demands, before looking over at Allison.

"That's right," she mumbles. "You only have eyes for her."

"Let's go, Erica," Cadmus says and leads her away.

During lunch, Erica and Cadmus stand together, leaning against a pillar. They were listening to Scott and Stiles talk, knowing that Stiles knowledge will soon prove himself.

"Scott, do you see that?" Stiles asks and motions to the empty table.

"What, it's an empty table?" Scott replies, more focused on his secret girlfriend than his friend.

"Yeah! But who's empty table?"

Realization hit Scott, it was Boyd's table. Boyd wasn't there, which meant he's next.

"Erica, go to Boyd's house and have a little chat with Stiles," Cadmus orders and he stands up straight. "I have a call to make."

Cadmus walks towards the ice rink as he pulls out his phone, dialing the number. It took a couple rings, but Derek picked up.

"Hey, Derek. The little pests finally figured out that Boyd was next. Meet us at the ice rink."

By the time everyone got there, Scott and Boyd were already talking.

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone everyday," Boyd tells Scott.

Boy did Derek know how to pick his pack.

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek."

"Yeah, we could be apart of your pack where you focus on your secret relationship with a hunter's daughter," Cadmus sasses from behind Scott.

"That really hurts, Scott," Derek says sarcastically while putting a hand on his heart.

"I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hm. In a world-class transformative," she replies, latching onto Cadmus' arm.

"Isaac?"

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great."

"What about you, Cadmus?"

"With this pack, I actually have a family," Cadmus admits to Scott, who frowns in response.

Cadmus then takes a step forward, sassing the wolf, "What's wrong, Scott? Can't take the fact you're not the only teenage wolf in town?"

Erica and Isaac transform and get ready to fight, Cadmus staying out of it. It wasn't that he was all bark and no bite, but Isaac asked him before they went in that he wouldn't fight Scott. He couldn't say no, Isaac did say please and called him baby.

"Okay, hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight," Scott tells Derek.

"Then go home Scott."

"He meant for them," Cadmus points out as the fight begins.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

445K 9.2K 70
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 when the McCall twins are thrown into the supernatural world? 𝘉𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴... {Based on MTV's Teen Wolf 'season 1'} ...
582K 22.2K 72
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘷𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯...
1.4K 17 8
Terrible at description but Has Scerek Started 31/7/21 Ended -