Kaito's Odd Journey

By OmegaWilliam95

Kaito and his Stand have decided to move to Italy. What kind of crazy things will partake with them around? More

Chapter 1: Golden Wind
Chapter 2: Discovery
Chapter 3: Sticky Fingers (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Sticky Fingers (Part 2)
Chapter 6: The Test
Chapter 7: Entering The Gang
Chapter 8: Hidden Treasure
Chapter 9: Capri (Sun)
Chapter 10: Mista's Moment
Chapter 11: A Prrromotion!
Chapter 12: The Daughter of The Boss
Chapter 13: Little Feet
Chapter 14: The Reflection of Pompeii
Chapter 15: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Something Stupid This way Comes
Chapter 18: The King of Nothing
Chapter 19: Bonus: Say What Again!
Chapter 20: Bonus 2: An Insane Stand User!

Chapter 5: Sticky Fingers (Part 3)

492 7 3
By OmegaWilliam95

(Giorno)"This is bad! I shouldn't have let him escape! If I lose sight of Buccellati, then me and Kaito will never be 100% safe!"

He jumped through the window, and ran after Bruno.

(Kaito)"I know that the situation is serious, but did he really need to break through the window? The cable car was about to stop."

He pointed at the window, and the glass reformed.

(VoR)"We should catch up with him, he might need some help."

Kaito nodded, and they disappeared from the cable car, leaving the frightened people onboard even more puzzled. Kaito reappeared a few feet away from Giorno, who was looking around at four people who were on the ground.

(Kaito)"Where's Bruno?"

(Giorno)"Buccellati is inside one of these people, wearing them like a suit!"

(Kaito)"His stand can do that? I don't see a zipper on anybody. How are we going to do find him?"

(Giorno)"Watch."

A fly started to fly around one of the people wearing a red hat. He tried to wave off the fly, but it kept flying around his face.

(Man)"What the hell?! Damn annoying fly!"

He finally hit the fly with a back hand. When he did, the force was sent to his back, and a zipper appeared on his back that Bruno flew out of. The fly that the man hit immediately transformed into a tooth.

(Bruno)"Giorno Giovanna, it seems that your ability isn't something to be taken lightly. Since I can't hide myself, even if I face the danger of getting hit. I have no choice but to kill you two here."

(Kaito)"You'll find that to be impossible."

(Giorno)"I can't let you get away. Regarding that point, I'm desperate..."

(Bruno)"Get away? You don't have to worry about that anymore. The only thing that you should worry about..."

He put his hand out in Front of Giorno. And a blue aura surrounded him.

(Bruno)"Is what happens when you're pulled apart and left on the ground by my zippers."

A yellow aura surrounded Giorno.

(Bruno)"This is a battle of who'll hit the other first."

He brought his hand closer to Giorno, and Giorno didn't move a muscle.

(Bruno)"What's wrong?"

(Giorno)"..."

(Bruno)"Come on, Giovanna."

He was just about to make contact, when Gold Experience appeared and punched his arm. Life energy went through it like lighting. Bruno was first surprised, but he then had an ominous smile. His stand quickly punched Giorno's body, and multiple zippers appeared and opened.

Bruno pulled the left side of his shirt down to reveal a zipper around his arm.

(Bruno)"This isn't my arm. My stand, Sticky Fingers, has the ability to put multiple things together using zippers. This arm is from the kid I was hiding in earlier, so that I could minimize the chance of getting hit by your stands ability."

He unzipped the arm and it fell to the ground. He then got his stand out, ready to end this.

(Bruno)"I'm going to dispose of you, Giovanna!"

Giorno took his left arm, and ripped off the part that wasn't a zipper, and he punched Bruno right in the jaw.

(Giorno)"GOLD EXPERIENCE!"

Bruno took a few steps back. Giorno then got on his feet, slowly in Bruno's eyes.

(Bruno)"A-Again! Everything seems so slow! He's...he's going to kill me this time. If I have to feel that slow pain again, I'll probably die from shock!"

Bruno shut his eyes, ready to accept his death, but nothing happened. He turned around and saw Giorno and Kaito inspecting the kid that Bruno was hiding in. He also noticed that the zippers in Giorno are gone.

(Bruno)"He went out of range?!"

(Bruno)"What are you doing? Why didn't you finish me off!?"

(Giorno)"...Because you're a good person."

(Kaito)"If he's a good person, then I'm a priest with a dog's name."

(Giorno)"You're a gangster, but a good person. You hesitated to attack me, so I decided not to attack you. You saw the strange marks on the kid's arm when you removed it. You stopped fighting for a moment, because you were in shock, am I right?"

They all looked at the boy's arm, which had many injection marks in the center.

(Kaito)"How old is he?"

(Giorno)"He's 13. His student ID says so."

(Bruno)"..."

(Giorno)"Only when you hesitated, I was able to use Gold Experience on you. If you were the kind of person who wouldn't hesitate, I would have been in pieces."

(Giorno)"That's why I stopped my attack. Those who want to do drugs are free to do it. Those individual freedoms exist. Those who want to die, can choose how they want to die. That's what you're thinking about."

(Giorno)"And the one who's selling the drugs to them is your boss. And you were so conflicted, that your heart hurt when you saw that boy's arm."

(Bruno)"...And if that's true...it has nothing to do with the fact that I have to kill you both. I've been given orders to find out who attacked Luca and dispose of them! Just because you decided to stop fighting me, doesn't change the fact that I have to kill you!"

(Giorno)"You don't have to try and kill me anymore...because you'll be my ally."

(Bruno)"What did you just say!?"

(Giorno)"I plan on defeating your boss and taking over this city. In order to get rid of gangsters who sell drugs to children, you have to become a gangster yourself."

(Bruno)"You're saying that you seriously want to join a gang!?"

(Giorno)"Yes! In order to take control of this city, I have to join the organization controlling it and work my way up, I'm going to become...a Gang-Star!"

(Kaito)"Odd name."

(Giorno)"That's what I inspire to be."

Three children playing soccer accidentally kicked the ball at Bruno, and it hit his head. The children were scared of how he might react, but Bruno just smiled and kicked it back to them. He turned back to Giorno and said.

(Bruno)"Alright...I'll tell them I couldn't find the person who attacked Luca. And I'll inform them about you so that you can enter the organization. But, if anyone finds out what you're planning, I won't help you. You'll have to pay for your own mistakes."

Kaito decided to step in.

(Kaito)"Giorno...I'm going to join with you."

(Giorno)"Why? You'll just put yourself in danger?"

(Kaito)"Look, I've only known you for two days, but you're like a friend, a real friend. And I'm not going to let my friend do something this dangerous alone. Wether you like it or not, I'm going with you."

(Giorno)"...Alright, I won't stop you."

Bruno then began to explain the gang, Passione. It currently has 759 members, and how they were in control of basically everything in Italy. He also mentioned that nobody has ever seen the boss, they don't even know his real name. They eventually arrived at a large, grey building.

(Bruno)"So , Giorno, Kaito, the one who'll determine if you're in or not...is a man named Polpo who gives me orders. He's inside this building."

(Giorno)"You say building, but this is a prison."

(Bruno)"That's right, he is in the prison, and won't be out for about another 15 years. Of course, he could be let out if he wanted . But he has no reason to."

(Giorno)"Why?"

(Bruno)"You'll understand when you meet him. Make sure neither of you are found out."

The two teenagers were about to enter, when Giorno turned to Bruno and said.

(Giorno)"Your Stand. How did you develop it? Are there others?"

(Bruno)"You'll find out when you see him, if you pass..."

(Kaito)"Well, doesn't he like to be cryptic?"

They both then entered the prison. The guards searched them to make sure they didn't have any weapons, and let them into a barred gate that lead to a large room, and a ray of light came from a window from a wall on the very end of the room. They both looked in the cell were Polpo supposedly is, and saw only a bed with a yellow blanket.

(Kaito)"I don't see Polpo anywhere."

(???)"Are you injured? That left arm..."

They didn't see anyone, but the yellow blanket suddenly  sprouted arms, then a face. Giorno was shocked, but Kaito was unphased. The "bed" soon revealed itself as a large, obese man with blue lips, a hat with pins sticking out, and red eyes with black sclera.

[To be continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 3 3
CC was your average street thief, pickpocketing people for their euro's as she lived in the slums due to using the money she gets for food or anythin...
1.1K 85 8
You were just a normal 20 year old, struggling with a day to day job. But one night, During a very strange storm, you are struck by lightning and blo...
204K 9.3K 80
aha.. You're a stand user who was under control of Dio's Flesh Bud. Luckily for you, the Crusaders realized that you were not in control of your acti...
5.4K 143 26
this is my first story, hope you like it! :) ‼️This story includes part 3, 4, 5, and 6 so beware of spoilers‼️