Spider-man's Lily

By AylaBaker

She is perfect, beautiful, funny, and her smile is intoxicating. My sweet Lily, even though I hide my true fe... More

Author's Note
Lily
Movie Night
Peter
School
A Big Crush
Flash
Angry
Jealousy Mixed with Regret
Angry Tears
Forgive Me
Jerkface
Lost the Internship
Best Friends Once More
Making Sure She is Safe
Rain-Check
Our Language
Attacked
Fear
Spider-man Revealed
I Love You
Worry and Doubt
Pure Happiness
Sneaking Away
Special Kisses
The Only One
Please Stay
Stay Safe
Sweet 16
Moon and Sun
Facing Danger
Don't Leave Me
The Wizard
Goodbye
Stow Away
I Miss You
Waking Up
Thinking of You
A New Home
I Need You
14,000,605
Lonely
I Will Be Home
Sleepless Nights
I'm So Sorry Lily
They're Gone
Left Alone Once More
Avengers No More
Being There
Best Friends
MJ
Going Home
Faults
Worries
The Contact
Losing Peter
Making it Right
Help Me
Dance to Relax
Lily's Nightmares
I Want You Back
Secrets
Living Alone
Fear of Losing Me
Not Knowing
Night Terror
Special Visits
Revisions
Research
Searching for Answers
Missing
San Francisco
Quantum Tunnel
Captain Marvel
Time Vortex
One Down Five To Go
Two Down Four To Go
Tribute to Stan Lee
Choose Wisely
Three Down Three To Go
I'll Take That
End Game Part One
End Game Part Two
Sequel
Epilouge
Author's Note

I'm Sorry

11 4 0
By AylaBaker

Leilani

To Me

From Peter

Lily, I'm sorry. Please text me back.

To Me

From Peter

Lily, I need to speak with you, please. Come over tonight and we can continue binge watching Aliens. I need to talk to you, I will make popcorn, cake, or whatever. Look, I know I was a jerk. I am so, so very sorry. Please you're my Alien to my Predator.

This man sure knows the way to my heart, food, movies and movie puns. That night, I said goodnight to my parents and waited until they fell asleep. It only took 20 minutes though, both of them were exhausted from working all day. I then pull on my Chewbacca hoodie and my black leggings with my white tennis shoes. After I snuck out of my room, I raced to Peter's apartment.

I figured May might be asleep and well to tell the truth, I never use the door. I climbed up to Peter's window and started to climb through. As I closed the window and I turned around, I saw Peter standing there with no shirt. Oh my god! I couldn't stop staring, look away Lani, look away. I told myself, I've never seen Peter with no shirt. He was wow. "Uh, Pete." I shyly say as I cover my eyes. "Leilani! What the heck?! You should've texted or something." He shouts quietly. I couldn't help but giggle at what he said.

"Okay, Lily you can look now." Peter says. I open my eyes and see Peter with a shirt on, I frown in my mind and he was smiling at me. "Hey Pet- "I started to say before he pulled me into his arms and dug his head deep in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair. All of a sudden, I feel something wet hit my neck and felt his body tremble. "Peter what's wrong? I forgive you and I am also sorry too." I say to him, but I only hear him sniffling.

"Pete, please look at me. I don't hate you, okay. I shouldn't have said that, I am so sorry." I reassured him. Nothing I was telling him worked, so we stayed like this for a long while. His embrace is warm, safe, and always calms me down. He always gets relaxed near my neck, I think it's cute and funny.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 31 24
"Are you going to keep in touch with him?" "I don't know. I don't think so though." "C'mon Y/N! Don't do this to the poor guy." "I know, I know. But...
3K 150 27
"Live for the ones who don't get too. Use this time to become something that you only ever dreamed to be. Become extraordinary." After losing everyt...
613 19 8
"𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩..." ━︎━︎━...
165K 4.9K 29
You have lived your whole life, knowing who your father is, but he doesn't know about you. One day when your room mate and best friend, Peter Parker...