Apply the Pressure (Quando Ro...

By eightballarson

Ty'Lia's momma was trying to grant a favor. Mother to mother, she understood that having a child move out is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
.

31

7.7K 424 263
By eightballarson

Ty'Lia|Ty

"Lets go—Cheat on my girl, imma fuck on that hoe. If I go broke, imma stick up a sto'. If you go to school, go straight with a pole. Bet not let a nigga come step on you, no. Got brand new shoes, don't step on my toes. I'm ready to fight with a nigga or hoe. I leave out class cause I gotta go, I'm getting head in the bathroom." I mumble and hum to the music as I put the vacuum cleaner back in the closet. Me and Quan's mama came back this morning and been getting on my nerves about little shit and now wanna hold civil conversations.

"TyTy, you ready for college?" His mama asked me.

"Yes ma'am." I told her, sighing.

"Where you going?"

"Clark." I said, sitting down on the sofa.

"You got them sheets you needed?" My mama asked.

"Ma, you know I don't." I said, laying a hand on my forehead.

"We'll go get em later." She told me, making me nod. I heard the shower cut off and grabbed my phone. A couple songs later, a song I didn't recognize started playing. I scrunched my face up when I heard 'Quando Rondo Nigga'. Must be unreleased, because I swear I would at least recognize it.

"Whew chile, this my shit!" His mama yelled, going over to the stereo and cutting it up. I wondered why I didn't recognize it.

It's just the life before fame
Na na na, na na, na na, ayy, ayy
Quando Rondo nigga
My mama asked me how it feel to be in this position
To be honest, mama, this just the beginning.
And she say baby don't you stop 'til you at the finish
Don't forget you came a long way from them trenches

"Who playing this?" Quan came from the back, shirtless and tooth brush in his mouth. He looked like he just woke up, looking mean.

"It jus' came on."

"Must be usin my phone?" He asked, looking around.

"Yeah." He snatched it up off the sofa and the song cut off.

"Nig—cut it back on."

"Ma!" He scrunched his face up, whining.

"Turnthatshitbackthefuckonbeforeistompyoskinnyass." She said through her teeth.

"Mama, how you gon—"

"You think I'm playing? I will flip you, don't play." He sucked his teeth and put the song back on. He was about to walk off, but his mama called him.

"Bring yo ass back in here when you done. Hate when you do that pouting shit!" She told him, and he huffed as he went into the bathroom. He had a sour look on his face, and kept glancing at me as the song played.

Niggas be killing bout bitches
And killers turn into snitches
Joe lost his life to the system
Good niggas always fall victim
These niggas snakes filled with venom
Plenty nights we'n have dinner
Pistol stuck tight to my denim
Ralphie lost his life just last winter
It seem like nowadays, real and fake don't get separated
Charges in another county pending, I'm still fighting cases
They say I changed up, once I came up I just elevated
I was full of pain bruh, I fucked around and fell in love with Jaiden
If we ain't beefing—

(So Genius say that he said the word "jadin'". I don't think that's right but we gone pretend he said Jaiden)

Wait, what?

I looked over at him and he was looking around like he was lost. So boom, I'm lost too.

"Awww, you must got a girl back in Savannah?" I played stupid, smiling like a dummy.

"Do he? Girl, they so in love." I looked at his mama.

"Oh really? Must be nice."

"Mama!" He groaned.

"Boy shut up, don't try to act embarrassed. She told me she was coming to see you, too. Why Yeen tell me she was on the way up hea'?"

"Oh? I can't wait to meet her!" I smiled at Quando, and he just locked eyes with me.

"Ma, we'on even—"

"Matta fact, here she go. Asked me to meet her—wanna ride Talia?" I looked at my mama, and she glanced back and her.

"Yeah." She looked at me and stood up. "Quade!" She yelled out. "Imma get in my car so we can get the twins on the way back."

"Ma'am? He asked, coming to the front.

"Ride with us."

"I got to?" He asked.

"Didn't I just say...come on." She shook her head and followed Ms. Alisha out. I held the door open as Quade walked out.

"Aight, y'all be careful." I told them, smiling. I shut the door after they got to the elevator. I didn't know why, but I was laughing like something was funny.

"Ty'Lia. That's my ex. That's it." He said, staying in the kitchen. I didn't say nothing, I just looked up. "You got exes, too!" He tried to argue.

"I do. But why...did you feel the need to hide the song from me?" I gave him a look.

"Cause I knew you was gone act like this!"

"Acting like what? I'm genuinely just asking questions. She musta left her mark, saying you love her in yo songs and whatever. I was wondering who you wrote Go Wrong for, talm bout some 'Nobody, really.' It's aight though. Now I know why yeen take me 'round your people." I shrugged, sitting down.

"Man, I do not FUCK with that girl no more! Do too fucking much." He stressed.

"But why don't nobody else know that? Ian did nothing." I said, tapping on my phone. I wasn't even looking at the posts. I couldn't focus. I was trying not to be so mad but...it wasn't working.

"Ian bring you r—ight Ty'Lia. You most definitely got it." He said, grabbing his keys.

"Where you finna go? You got a guest coming!"

"Fuck up." He said, slamming the door hard enough to make a little vibration. I just shook my head as I got up and propped my phone up on the counter top. Going to Instagram live, I started it and fixed my hair in the camera. People started joining and I hooked up my old phone to the speakers and played music.

lil.ariel joined.

YRN.Eman joined.

Bxtchits_amber joined.

bbg.babyjoe joined.

d1.louiee joined.

hoesscreamquade joined.

lilbaby_1 joined.

nba_youngboy joined.

"Hey y'all." I said as more people joined. "What y'all tryna hear?"

Bxtchits_Amber: boo'd up 😂

"You already know what I'm finna say, Amber." I told her, shaking my head. I picked Oh Okay by Gunna before going to read the comments.

nba_youngboy: play dat song I sent u earlier

"Okay Imma play it after this."

lilbaby_1: what u kno bout that Gunna 🤣 lil innocent

"Boy, this my song and you know it." I said, laughing and rapping the lyrics.

gunna: me n D making another 1 for ya 🤦🏾‍♂️🔥

"Hey Gunna. Y'all gone let me listen before you release it?" I smile and keep scrolling, noticing my viewers steady going up.

gunna: 4sho

lilbaby_1: yeen gone say hey to us 🤦🏾‍♂️ well shit

hoesscreamquade: ^she acting like a fucking groupie

gunna: y'all hating 😂 on God this my lil buddy now 💯

"Quade shut up, you a groupie. Say YB, let him get a feature."

qrn.tayy: you n quando Rondo need to get back together 😭

nba_youngboy: lmao say he can rap?

hoesscreamquade: most def 😎❗️ shut up Ty

"I thought he went with that girl, can't remember her name—Anyways," I said, being petty.

Bxtchits_Amber: I—

Bxtchits_Amber: ok Ty'Lia

"I gotta get you hip. Imma text you later."

lilbaby_1: might was well make it a group chat.

d1.louiee: he around u rn? tell his black ass to answer the phone.

"He not 'round me. You must be his friend or something?" I ask the d1.louiee person.

d1.louiee: we sum like bros 💯

"Oh, that's cool." I nodded, going to my messages and playing the song that YB sent me.

alexthegreat: Whatever y'all got going on plz work that out 😓

"We ain't got nothing going on or nothing to work out."

lilbaby_1: y u capping on him like that 😭 y'all was all boo'd up yesterday

"Stop lying, I'm gay." I lied.

nbakd2x: 😂😂😂

YRN.Eman: wilding 🤦🏾‍♂️💀

Shay.60: lol

lilbaby_1: he said TUH, stamp that?

"Tell him if he wanna talk, he can join. I'm not gonna talk through you, D."

quando_rondo joined.

I accepted his follow request and went back to what I was doing.

"So we cappin' on live now?"

"Whatchu talm bout? Oh yeah, imma cap. I'm not attracted to nothing. What's the word for it?" I was obviously lying again, but I wished it was true.

mgng10x: unsexual?

nadasings: ^talm bout asexual 🤨

mgng10x: uk what I meant hoe ^

"You so capped up, it don't make no sense."

"Mm."

"You talm bout you not attracted to shit but when I fuck you issa whole different story."

"Mmm, lemme sip my tea on that one." I say.

nba_youngboy: OLE ☠️

"Man, she really hoeing yo ass. Look atcha, mad as fuck." Baby laughed at him as he mugged the screen.

"So, you mean to tell me youn remember when we fucked in the shower. It was not that long ago, please don't make me—"

"Noooo no, wait a minute now! We never did that!"

"So we didn't? When we was in Perk mama house?"

"Tyquian I didn't even meet Perk, Louiee, or the rest of the people you cool with, but that's fine."

Shay.60: nigga really just unfolded hisself like that

"Damn, nigga." Baby said.

"My bad, I was drunk—"

"Stop talkin' nigga!" Baby said.

hoesscreamquade: that's what u get for being grown.

"No, I fucked her before I even met you, so don't go to looking like that."

"Okay." He really making me look dumb on my own live. "I think imma end this 'fo you make me look even dumber." As soon as I snatched my phone up, mama came busting in.

"Ty, they finna come up here, be good." She said as Quade stepped in with his earbuds.

"I'm always on my best behavior." I say, ending the live.

"And...me and Lisha about to head to go get Cal and Neevah to do last minute shopping."

"So y'all leaving me al—" I just shook my head and chuckled. "K, ma." She just sighed as Quade brushed past her once again.

"Tyquian!" His mama came in calling for him.

"He left." I said, texting Amber back.

"Oh, well—Jai, this is Ty right hea. You can sit here til he come back. We'll be back later."

"Okay mama." She said, sitting down. When the door clicked closed, I don't know why, but I just started talking.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm straight. You want some water or some'?" My phone started ringing.

"I'm good, whatcha is to Quan?" I almost caught an attitude but I stopped and acted like I didn't hear her. Answering the phone, I hopped up on the counter.

"I know you fuckin' lyin'!" Amber said, looking at the camera with a shocked expression.

"I'm not. Jai, you can turn on the tv if you want to." I told her to tip Amber off. She let me know that she caught the hint.

"Ok but do sis know?"

"No. And she won't until brah brah start whining bout how I'm acting." shrugged.

"You was acting mad petty on live. Who taught you that? You got another bad influence in yo life?" She joked.

"Nah, that was just me not tryna get mad—hold on, somebody calling me."

"K, call me back." I ended and accepted Quan's call.

"Hey friend, wassup? Your girl's here." I tilted my head and gave him a small smile.

"Ty, I swear to GOD, you keep on that petty shit and imma put you on yo neck."

"What I do?"

"What petty shit?" She came in the camera and put her hand on her hip.

"Mane, move the fuck around Jaiden! You told me Yeen want me nomo, then—you popped the fuck out of nowhere talm bout we together again. Fuck type shit is that?"

"Yeen tell me you had a girl!"

"Cause that ain't yo business! When I told you okay cool, ion wanna be with you—you shoulda respected that."

"I'm finna go."

"Mane, I'm on the—" I cut him off and hung up on him. I stood up and put my phone in my pocket.

"So how long y'all been doing whatever the fuck—"

"Ask him ya questions." I cut her off and grabbed the keys to my car. I just need a lil breather cause chile.

_____________________

Bday tomorrow lol

Random thought: I wanna be friends with a rapper on God 😂 tryna be a hype man or some

Comment & Vote 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

949 9 6
"This mine sage you gon be stuck with me forever you gon be my wife, best friend, and babymama. Ma don't let no other nigga in it or imma kill you an...
16.2K 550 30
"I know what the lifestyle of Quando Rondo is like I Promise Imma Thug It Out With You Til The Very End 💙" - Miyah 💛 - The Trials And Tribulations...
139K 4.5K 51
Kehlani thought she was with the love of her life until she reunited with an old friend....
160K 9.9K 33
"I just need you ta believe in me, Kaliyah. Give me this one chance ta show you that I could be better fa you-" Kaliyah could just feel her heart rac...