Mr CEOs Assistant

By meekatan

Alec Smith is a 23 year old American C.E.O. He is handsome,gorgeous, hot and cold hearted. He is the C.E.O of... More

chapter 1: Jobless
Chapter 2: Job hunting
chapter 3: finding the right PA
chapter 4: meeting my new boss
chapter 5: first day at work
chapter 6: my ex girlfriend
chapter 7: meeting mia
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10: disaster at the club
chapter 11:
chapter 12: Bad dream
chapter 13: Knight in armour
chapter 14: Embarrassment
chapter 15: jealousy
chapter 16: Great!
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
CHAPTER 20: Determination
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22: Regret
chapter 24: Going back to my old life
CHAPTER 25:
chapter 26: New lifestyle
CHAPTER 27
chapter 28: WHAT???!!
chapter 29: meet again
chapter 30
chapter 31: truth and fun
chapter 32: surprise
chapter 33: The baby kicked
chapter 34: happiness
chapter 36: The suspense of the surprise
Chapter 37: War
chapter : The turn around
This is why i love you

chapter. 35

8.2K 264 5
By meekatan

Alec POV

I woke up at 7:00 and drove to samantha's parents house informing them about my plan of keeping a surprise baby shower for her. I hired an event planner and Samantha's family will be there to supervise and make sure everything is going as planned.

I then call the doctor that we will be visiting and told her that I don't want her to tell Sam about the gender. I want her to text me after and tell me the gender of our baby so I can surprise her at the baby shower that we will be having for her in the evening.

I stop at the mall and decide to buy her a dress for the baby shower as well as Mia. I'll also get an outfit for myself.

Sam's pov

Alec has been on the road from this morning and haven't been home since.  It was now 11:00 and I'm going to bathe and bathe Mia so I won't be late for the doctor's appointment. I dressed in a red dress and my cousin, Meeka had cornoroe my hair last weekend.

I dressed Mia in a brown jumpsuit with her sneakers.

After couple minutes I heard Alec opening the door.

"Honey I'm so sorry. I was very busy on the road. I'm going to bathe and get ready then drive us to the office ". He pecked my lips.

"Want me to prepare an outfit for you?" I asked him.

"Sure hun. I know you got taste". He said cockily and started smirking. I rolled my eyes and laugh. I took out a leather jacket with a white t-shirt and a jeans pants. My mouth started to drool thinking about him in this suit.

He got dressed. We started to head for the doctor's office while listening to yummy by Justin Bieber. After about twenty minutes we arrive and headed to the Secretary.

"We are here for our appointment. The name is Samantha William". I told her.

" Dr. Miller will see you in a few minutes. You may have a seat". She said while pointing to the chairs across the room.

Alec started massaging my thighs and I know all too well that he saw how nervous I am and wanted me not to worry so he's trying to distract me and boy is it working. I had to bits my lips. Mia was on her tablet playing games so she wasn't paying any attention to us.

"Mr and Mrs Smith, you may come inside ". Dr Miller said. As I was about to correct her that we aren't married she walked away with a smirk.

" How are you feeling today? Still having morning sickness?"  She questioned as I lay on the bed.

"I'm feeling much better Dr. And the morning sickness is not as bad as before ". I replied smiling.

"Let's get this ultra sound started". She said while rubbing on the gel on my tummy.

"Mommy. What is she doing to you?" Mia asked sounding really pissed while she's in Alec's arms. He'll be a great dad but he spoiled Mia a little too much. Everyone chuckled because of how cute Mia looks sounding so protective.

"Well the doctor is checking to see if your little brother or sister is healthy Mia ". Alec told Mia while smiling at her with admiration.

"You're having a.......". Dr Miller started saying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.1K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...
652K 21.6K 30
18 year old Ariana Williams finds her self getting a job as a personal assistant for one of the top CEO's in New York city. Fresh out of high school...
5.5K 96 20
25 year old Kenya Smith, never had a normal childhood. With a absent father, drug addicted mother, verbally abusive twin. Her life took a drastic cha...
281K 16K 96
Zoey is a twenty one year old woman working as an assistant for a billionaire just trying to provide for herself. Having grown up first in foster car...