Bad Boy And Good Girl: Kiss M...

By zevka_

Grayson Leech, 17 y.o - a young independent good looking guy. He along with his 3 friends are the school bad... More

Chapter 1: I am back, London
Chapter 2: She's Cute
Chapter 3: Beautiful Name
Chapter 4: Shhh...
Chapter 5: It's Cold
Chapter 6: Meet My Family
Chapter 7: Taste Like Yours
Chapter 8: One Day With The Boys
Chapter 9: Dance With Me
Chapter 10: Paris
Chapter 11: Don't Tell Him
Chapter 12: You're Mine
Chapter 13: Kiss Me Slowly
Chapter 14: I Can't Do This
Chapter 15: Sorry
Chapter 16: One Call Away
Chapter 17: I'll Save You
Chapter 18: I'm a Loser
Chapter 19: Good Bye
Chapter 20: I Miss You
Chapter 21: Hello Beautiful
Chapter 22: I Love You, Brother
Chapter 24: My Everything

Chapter 23: Don't Run Away

42 1 0
By zevka_

- Cassiela POV -

It's been a while since Liam has gone, school was just fine, unlike the early days when Grayson was always around well he's still around, I know he followed me took the tube until I got home. I guess he's been doing it for quite a while, I find it cute somehow. He joined my table during lunch time, he texted me good night, and about Hunter it's all done, I feel good, and happy for him. He can do things better, I expect about us honestly, I think he took it slowly or did he wait for me until I'm ready?

"Hey Cass, are you free this weekend?" Harry said, I was about to go home when four boys came to me, I noticed Grayson in the back, his eyes on me.

"Why? I'm afraid that I'll be snatched just like the last time" I complained

"No.. no.. don't worry girl, let's have fun, there will be a party at Harry's, we just finished all the exam" Oliver put his hand around my shoulder causing Grayson's eyes wide open.

"Come on.. I miss you" Harry said, he winked to Grayson, and came to me grabbed me by my waist so I'm in between Oliver and Harry

"I will pick you up, you know I get used to it" Cody said as placing his hand on Grayson shoulder

"OK I'll be there" I replied

"Wear something nice" Grayson said with a smirk on his handsome face

"Oh whoaaa..." Oliver and Harry react, then the boys were laughing, teasing Grayson

"Look, someone is getting so excited" Cody said

"You know what to do.. wear something sexy, we want him to have a hard time" Oliver giggled

"That's enough guys.." Grayson said, his cheeks turned a bit red, he blushed, omg this bad boy how he can be so cute

It's Saturday, I woke up when the light of sunrise came to my face through uncovered gap of the window, I didn't close the curtain properly. I stepped out, walked to Edward room. I found him on his bed sleeping soundly, I crawled to lay down beside him, covering my body in the same cover. I fell asleep and found myself wrapped around his arm. I miss the time when we're kids, on the weekend he always sneaked into my room at night or early in the morning, we usually woke up late around 10 or 11, and mom, she brought a whole freshly baked pie to the room, and it forced us to get up from the bed.

I spent the day, browsing on my phone, online shopping. My parents were home, we ordered food delivery for lunch, Chinese Food.

Cody texted me that he will pick me up around 7. I dressed up in an off-shoulder blue dress, paired with black pointed heels. I waited in living when Edward about to leave, probably to the bar, or a date. My parents were watching TV. I told them that I will go to a party.

"So who's gonna pick you up dear?" My father asked

"A friend father, I think he will arrive shortly" I replied, as I sat beside my mother and rested my head on the side of her shoulder.

"Is it Grayson? Are you guys dating or something?" My mother asked, making me put my head up straight.

"No.. it's his friend, and no.. he's not my boyfriend" I blushed. I never talked about this topic with them, it's kinda awkward

"You two look well suited each other, he seems nice don't you think so Honey?" My mother looked me then turned his head to my father. My father nodded, smiling.

"Mom.. he's a bad boy, but well he's very attractive.. and he's just so pretty" I said, while imagined his face all over mind head.

"Look, she's falling in love.." My mother definitely teasing me, I blushed even more. It was the time when Cody called me and told me he's just arrived.

It took 15 minutes until we got to Harry's. Cody and I joined Harry. Oliver came to us few minutes later, he side hugged me as saying "Hey, you look so pretty.. where's Grayski by the way?"

"Oh he's upstairs he said he's a bit unwell, anyway why don't you check him out Cass? Bring him down" Harry replied then turned his head towards me

"Hmm okay" I was about to walk to the stairs, "It's the first room on the right" Harry added

I stepped on the stairs and finally reached the door, I opened and walked in, it was a bit dark, there were lights from the windows, and the standing lamp on the corner of the room. I found a figure laid down the bed, I reached the bed and sat on the edge, looking at him, he fell a sleep, I guessed. He must be tired, sleepy, headache? Is he ok? I questioned myself. Placing my palm onto his forehead, it was warm not in high temperature, he seems ok. Then, I felt his hand on mine, "Care for me, Princess?" He opened his eyes. I pouted, then a smile appeared on his face. He sat with his head resting on the headboard, pulled me closer, so I was facing him, while he wrapped me around by the waist.

"Don't run away" he pulled me even closer

"I won't" I replied shortly. I was a bit nervous, how I miss being close to him, how I miss his smell

"Good" he smiled, then he put his soft lips against mine, kiss me gently. He pulled me even closer, hugged me tight, the warmth of his body, it calmed me down. "You know I've been waiting to do this" he broke the kiss, and kissed me again, I did not refuse. It lasted for couple minutes, his hand roamed on my body, "Grayson" I called out.

———

- Grayson -

I laid down on a bed, I closed my eyes, I was so sleepy, I guess I fell asleep for awhile, it was until I heard someone opened the door and walked in. I felt a soft skin touched me, a cold hand on my forehead, a familiar fragrance, I know it's her. I opened my eyes and smiled. Pulled her closer, kissed her, the taste of her lips, how I miss her. She looked so beautiful, wrapped in blue dress. She called out my name, it's getting hot, she made me want even more. I kissed her neck, then her exposed shoulder, she let out a soft moan, damn she turned me on.

I stopped and stared at her eyes deeply, "Let me do it Princess" I said, and she giggled, breaking the moment oh I swear she's so cute. It's not that I hate it but how she turned me off in a really good way, "My bed is waiting for you, tonight will be the night, and I won't stop" I kissed her lips again

"Now I'm scared" she chuckled, "I don't bite ok, you will ask for more and more" Giving my signature smirk.

Then we went downstairs, I took her by the hand. Eyes on us, not a surprise, of course it's because of this beautiful creature beside me. I joined the boys while she looked for some drinks. Then suddenly, a girl leaned on me, I don't know who she is, well just like some other girls that I saw in a party. She laid her hands around my neck but then being pulled by someone, and drenched with sort of drinks on her head. I could see the boys opened their eyes wide for seconds then giggled. It was her, my Princess. Her face was turning red, she looked so angry and so the girl. Cody took the girl out, and I honestly had no idea what to do, I want to comfort her, she's jealous, I knew it. I never thought she'd be so angry.

She ran away, I followed her behind. I catch her by the hand, turning her around so we're facing each other. Her redden eyes, her sad face looked like a baby.

"I want to go home, please" she begged, then she looked away

"OK I'll take you home, let's get in the car" I said

We arrived in 15 minutes. She was about to get out from the car. But I grabbed her hand swiftly, holding it tight.

"Let go, I'm tired" she said avoiding me, turned her head to the window

"At least let me explain, it's not like what you think, you know I don't even know her" I said while looking to my baby girl, I know she's jealous

"I know.. I was overreacting, it's not easy for me" she turned his face looking at me, oh God she's just so beautiful, I just let her down, not anymore

"Shhh... I understand. I'm a bad person, my past was terrible, I made many mistakes, but to have you here beside me, I feel more than grateful. And I'm sorry for everything" I said as put my point finger to her lips

"Grayson.. I don't care about what you did in the past, all I know is I love you, I realized that I need you, even your smirk, I miss you" she said then smiling

"God, I love you too baby!!" I said while grabbing her hand. I have no idea what else to say. She loves me!!

—-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
1.3M 38K 50
Sometimes, the guy falls in love first. Deeply. In kindergarten, she gave him a flower. She forgot her kindness, but he would always remember. No ma...
481 50 4
Jolene was an average girl. Some would say there was absolutely nothing special about her. Yes, she was smart, but thatˋs pretty much it. Her looks w...
13.5K 452 51
Completed!! Carter Mason has a very dark secret that involves late nights, tight clothes and a vindictive mother. She knows things will end terribly...