Sakura

By jimincherry

A 17-year-old girl who has been left alone by everyone. She is a girl with the ability to control all element... More

Intro ( part 1 )
Intro ( part 2 )
Summary Time
1
3
4
5

2

14 2 0
By jimincherry

———Flashback ———

(11 Years ago when I was 6 years old)

''Tony please please please let me to the bakery"

Tony ''you love it that much? What do you like there?" he asked smiling at me.

''cinnamon rolls, cinammon rolls" i shouted.

Nana ''ok let her go with zuki and yuta" she said to Tony

Tony sighed and just nodded.

Tony"yutaaaa, Zukiiiii, please com down"

I heard the two boys coming down.

Tony"please go to the bakery to buy cinnamon rolls"

„yes pleasepleaspleaseplease" I added

They both laughed and just smiled and nodded at me.

Yuta ''Sure but we want one too" said looking at Nana

Nana" okayokay get going now.

Both zuki and yuca too my hands on either sides and went to get the cinnamon rolls.

——— END of Flashback ————

I smiled at the thought of the memory. I was still lying on the couch. I was comfortable. This place was very familiar because I grew up here. Its Tony's home.

Sitting up I look around the room. It was the big living room with an amazing view of the ocean. It looked tropical with plants surrounded in the whole room. A big TV was built in which I was unfamiliar with. I remembered everything that happened and tried to organize all the thoughts.

These boys were after me, to bring me to tony. So they aren't bad people. so that one guy probably struck me to get me here without me doing stupid things. Okay.

Oh yeah. One thing, I can communicate with Tony through mind reading but only when I look into his eyes.

BUT do they actually know who I am? Did Tony tell them?

I mean they only saw me using one of my abilities. Thank god. but still ...

Standing up I try to figure out where Tony could be. I close my eyes and think about where Tony would wait

Obviously, he's in his little tea garden. He made himself a tee garden with benches and tables years ago. He used many plants to decorate the greenhouse and used to do certain training with his students there. he would take his students there if they had to calm down. It is a place that I loved as well. It had water flowing in little streams around the room. It rather looked like a cute greenhouse.

I stood up and went out to go to the greenhouse. It was right in the middle. Surrounding the greenhouse there were little houses surrounding the greenhouse. You could call some of the houses little dorms.

6 motorbikes were parked in front of Tony's house. It was the bikes of the boys. Mine swell, but how did they transport mine here. How did they even get me here?

I was confused but decided to brush that thought away.

The door was already opened I could already hear people talking. I went in and heard what they were talking about.

"Who is that girl tony?" someone said in a harsh tone to Tony.

Tony didn't answer.

"but this might cause trouble to us?" another boy answered.

No one knew who I was. I was glad, I did not want to cause trouble. My comeback to being queen needed a plan. No need for any attention now. Daring to come out from the hideout of the plants hiding me, I was very nervous and excited.

The 5 guys were seated looking up to me, I briefly looked at them but quickly looked at the back of Tony head. He was drinking his black tea. Like always it calmed him down. He told me that if I ever felt stressed I should drink warm tea and get over everything and enjoy what is given to me.

I cleared my throat.

"tony" I whispered in a weak tone.

He slowly turned around and I could see his face. He got some more wrinkles over the years. His grey hair was long, braided, and tied up. I ran to him and hug him tight. I hug me swell.

Then he looked at me. But didn't answer. Why did he not answer? I was wondering why he didn't talk.

''Tony?" I asked louder again and he just looked at me.

I came forward and sat down to look him into the eyes.

I decided to talk to him in my mind so no one could listen in to what we were talking about

Tony talk to me I said in my mind

I cant, They cut my tongue tony answered in my mind

Why would they do such a thing I asked

They did it because I didn't tell them where Nana went. They thought it was suspicious.

After that Kai Yuko ( murderer of my parents ) decided to cut my tongue tony answered

I give no expression.

The boys can't find out that I can communicate with him in my mind. I could only communicate with him because he taught me how to. It was part of one of my abilities and powers. But the other person must know how to do it as well. So we could only do it.

''what have they done to you?" I say in a soft tone looking at him again.

I look to the boys again and they just are at me. Man, can they do something else than just staring?? what the fuck?

Tony opened his mouth to let me see what they had done. He closed it again. I look to the boys.

I stare down at my hands. What have they done to the people I loved the most, the people that saved me. They did not deserve any of this. It was all my fault. It was because of me that Nana and Tony ended like this.

''we always communicate through writing everything down" one of the boys says.

I was still looking at my hands like I didn't care about what he said.

''Sometimes you don't need communication to understand a situation" I reply harshly and continue looking at my fingers. I feel tons hand on my back and look back up to him.

Suki it isnt you fault,Don't be mad , we are gonna get back everything that belongs to you. But be nice to these boys. They are good-hearted people that deserve kindness. tony says to me

I smile at him to show him that I agree.

Tony waves at the boy to give him the paper and Tony writes something down. I look over to the paper, I could see that stuff was already written on it. Probably from earlier conversations.

He hands the paper back to the boy.

The boy clears his throat.

''so my name is Leon , my element is Air, and I'm 16 years old"

My mood was not good, I wasn't in the mood for an introduction round of random boys that kidnapped me. I know they did it for the good but still.

I look up to Leon. I look at Tony again and he just nods.

Looking back to Leon I say „My Name is cherry".

I take a close look at Leon. Leon actually looked pretty cute. I can imagine he is the guy who would cheer everyone up. He had dirty blond hair and blue eyes. He was pure and seemed like a younger brother, even though he is only one year younger than me. He could be the sunshine of this group, to be honest.

Someone else cleared their throat.

„ehm my name is Ryder"I study Ryder's face and suddenly notice that he was the one who struck me with his powers.

''YOU are the one who struck me" I look mad at him now.

''Im sorry about that but there was no way you would have come with us"

I look at him and calm down. He was right. I sigh. "okay you're right, but don't do it again" I hiss.

''My element is Fire, that's why I was able to struck you. And I'm 21 years old"

Ryder looked a lot tougher than Leon. He was much bigger and muscular. He had dark brown hair and dark eyes. Those eyes were darker than my should and that's very rare to see. Now I sound gothic. I'm kidding my soul is rainbowish. No, to be honest, I don't think I have a soul anymore. Ugh, whatever you're going off topic suki.

I nodded to Ryder

Then I notice 2 other boys that actually looked very similar. Both had brown hair and light brown eyes, a chiseled jaw as well. I had a feeling that I knew who they were but I just couldn't solve the mystery. I definitely knew them but from where.

They noticed that I was staring at them both.

"my name is Yuta and this is Zuki"

It clicked. These are my childhood best friends. They are Tony's grandchildren. They are my friends which went to get cinnamon rolls with me every Friday.

I smiled at them and they were confused as to why I smiled. I went back to my blank expression. They can not know who I am. Not yet.

"Zuki has the power over earth and I have it over water just like you"

I know all of this already. Both of them were 20 years old now, they probably trained a lot with tony. But I do feel sorry that they had lost a lot too. They haven't seen their grandma Nana for over 10 years because Nana was with me. I feel sorry.

I briefly look at Zuki but he stayed quiet and just looked at me in a suspicious way. He looked like he knew something that none of the boys knew.

With that thought, the last person was left.

The guy with the green eyes and messy hair. I looked at him. He was the most good-looking guy out of them all. He had a very nice built muscular body. Not too much, but just perfect. He just stared at me. He didn't say anything. This guy wasn't talkative at all. He just had a cold stare towards me. What have I done to him what the fuck?

"His name is dean, he is 21 years old like me," Ryder says.

Dean looks over to tony annoyed. He looked like he wanted to get out of here.

I look at dean "what element do you have power over?"I asked getting his attention back at me.

Dean looked back into my eyes with his green ones. He waited but replied.

"All of them," He says in a deep, calm and emotionless tone.

So he is just like me. He has power over all elements just like me... 

But how is that possible?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 10.6K 19
-COMPLETED- Seventeen-year-old Violet Lockwood has always been a rule breaker. But when her parents both pass away, now she is in charge of her twel...
93.1K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
3.7K 152 20
"You have powers." "She isn't even human!" "She has awakened the element, which hasn't been touched since Great War Between Nations!" "She may never...
795 47 32
Hope. Courage. Self-value. Friends. These all were traits that former junior high soccer champion and first year Miyuki Sekken had none of until she...