Kaito's Odd Journey

By OmegaWilliam95

Kaito and his Stand have decided to move to Italy. What kind of crazy things will partake with them around? More

Chapter 1: Golden Wind
Chapter 2: Discovery
Chapter 3: Sticky Fingers (Part 1)
Chapter 5: Sticky Fingers (Part 3)
Chapter 6: The Test
Chapter 7: Entering The Gang
Chapter 8: Hidden Treasure
Chapter 9: Capri (Sun)
Chapter 10: Mista's Moment
Chapter 11: A Prrromotion!
Chapter 12: The Daughter of The Boss
Chapter 13: Little Feet
Chapter 14: The Reflection of Pompeii
Chapter 15: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 1)
Chapter 16: The Mobile Nursing Home (Part 2)
Chapter 17: Something Stupid This way Comes
Chapter 18: The King of Nothing
Chapter 19: Bonus: Say What Again!
Chapter 20: Bonus 2: An Insane Stand User!

Chapter 4: Sticky Fingers (Part 2)

559 9 3
By OmegaWilliam95

The man walked back into the cable car.

(???)"I told you I was done questioning, but the situations changed a bit, Giorno Giovanna. You lied! You said you didn't see Luca..."

(???)"Why would you like about that, hmm? Looks like I'll have to find out."

He brought his fist into the air, and punched Giorno, knocking him to the floor. Three people who just got on saw this, and the man turned to them.

(???)"What are you looking at? Are you jealous? Do you want to hit him too?"

They turned away, trying not to pay attention. The man turned to Kaito, who was just eating his sandwich.

(???)"And what about you? Aren't you going to help your friend?"

Kaito took another bite out of his sandwich and said.

(Kaito)"Don't need to. Giorno's got this."

(???)"We'll see about that."

He looked back to Giorno.

(Bruno)"My name is Bruno Buccellati. Answer me, this interrogation has become...a torture session!"

Giorno felt something in his mouth, and when he spat it out, it was 4 fingers.

(Giorno)"T-This is!"

(Bruno)"So, isn't my ability chilling? Those are Luca's fingers. In reality, they finished Luca off. The boss said their wasn't much point in keeping him alive."

(Giorno)"Again?! What did he do?! Can it be that he's...another stand user? Like me and Kaito?!"

(Bruno)"Besides my ability to tell when someone's lying...I can do things like that. Whatever the object, I can put it in your mouth."

(Kaito)"That sounds wrong in so many ways."

(Bruno)"There's nothing you can do against it."

(Kaito)"That sounds even worse."

(Bruno)"For example, I can put that fire extinguisher in your mouth"

Bruno knelt down to Giorno's face.

(Bruno)"Of course, if I did something like that, you'd die, hahaha!"

Giorno then noticed a zipper similar to the ones on Bruno's clothes on his cheek where he punched him. It opened up, and there was a black void inside. Bruno punched him once again in the same spot.

(Bruno)"If you don't start talking, the torture will keep on escalating! You've seen the culprit...did they tell you to stay quiet? Who attacked Luca?! I'll have you talking soon enough..."

The zipper on Giorno's face widened to half his neck, making his head wobble around.

(Giorno)"He...he does have a stand! Why do I find myself running into 'stand users' these past few days?"

Right now, he doesn't have time to be thinking about that. Another zipper appeared on his chest, connected to the other two, and opened.

(Bruno)"Your head's all wobbly...it feels like it's going to come off, right? You probably don't understand what I'm doing to you anyway."

(Bruno)"Giorno Giovanna...I can kick your head around like a soccer ball while asking you who attacked Leaky-eye Luca, you know."

(Giorno)"So that trick, putting the eye into my hand...that stand of his was how he did it! I can't take any more hits from him, I'll be torn to pieces! However! I never once used Gold Experience on a living being! I only just discovered it a few months ago. I know that Gold Experience's ability can give life to things like bricks and stones, but what would happen Gold Experience hits a live human being?!"

Giorno didn't have anymore time to think, as Bruno was about to hit him again, and Giorno noticed a blue hand under Bruno's.

(Bruno)"Answer me, Giovanna!"

Giorno summoned his stand, and it knocked Bruno's hand out of the way, breaking it.

(GE)"USELESS!"

(Giorno)"I had no other choice. I don't know what will happen if I use Gold Experience's ability on a person, but I have to for survival's sake!"

Bruno looked at the broken arm, now inraged.

(Bruno)"You...disgrazaito! You're a stand user?! You could see my stand ability?! And your only 15..."

He launched himself at Giorno.

(Bruno)"You're the one who did Luca in!"

(Kaito)"No, that would be me."

(Giorno)"GOLD EXPERIENCE!"

His stand punched Bruno in the chest, knocking him back behind a seat. Bruno used his right hand to push himself back up, and it somehow wasn't broken anymore.

(Giorno)"What?! That punch from Gold Experience should have broken his arm, so why is he using it to get back up? Is he not hurt?"

Bruno tried to use a handrail to pull himself up, but when he grabbed it, the handrail bent easily.

(Bruno)"What is this strength growing inside me?! All I did was try and stand up, but I bent the handrail with ease! As if I've been fueled with life!"

Gold Experience threw a barrage of punches at Bruno, who dodged them with inhuman speed.

(Bruno)"Your movements are incredibly slow!"

(Bruno)"If so, then what an idiot!"

He threw a punch at Giorno's face.

(Bruno)"Take this, Giovanna!"

His punch seemed to connect, but his entire body phased through Giorno's body.

(Bruno)"Huh?!"

He turned around and saw himself, who had barely moved.

(Bruno)"W-What?! My attack went through him, and my stand won't activate! And that's another me, behind me!"

He also noticed that the handrail he had bent earlier was no longer bent.

(Bruno)"The railing isn't bent...am I...just making this all up? Am I imagining that I have this strength? Is that my body over there, and my consciousness over here?!"

Gold Experience slowly punched the other Bruno in the face. Everything started to speed back up, as Bruno was knocked back, with one of his teeth flying out.

(Giorno)"Looks like when Gold Experience gives more life to a person, their consciousness goes out of control!"

Giorno felt his face, and the zippers were gone.

(Giorno)"It looks like both of our stands abilities only span a few meters."

Bruno began to laugh crazily.

(Bruno)"According to my investigation, you aren't in any gangs, I thought you were just a 15 year old kid. But you, Giorno Giovanna, you attacked Leaky-eye Luca. Why did you do Luca in? The boss wants to know."

(Giorno)"You won't believe me, but I never even touched him."

He then pointed to Kaito, who was on the last bite of his sandwich.

(Giorno)"He did it."

(Bruno)"What are you talking about?! No one saw him around where you and Luca was!"

(???)"To be more specific..."

Bruno saw the zipper on his left shoulder open, and a small Victim of Reality came out and sat on his shoulder.

(VoR)"I did it."

Bruno swatted VoR off, and he became his normal size.

(Bruno)"What the hell are you?!"

(VoR)"I'm Victim of Reality! And Kaito is my user!"

Kaito finished the sandwich and looked at the bleeding Bruno

(Kaito)"He's right, ya gross face licker."

(Giorno)"You're a person who's prepared himself for conflict. If you're prepared to kill someone, then in turn, you're also prepared for the possibility of getting killed."

(Bruno)"He's...going to try and kill me...he's completely serious! He's just a damn kid, and he's trying to kill me...his skin and sweat tells me he's not lying. When he says he'll do it, he'll do it. He has that kind of strength!"

Gold Experience was just about to punch Bruno, that's when Bruno revealed his stand to block it.

(Bruno)"I wasn't told to bring the culprit back alive. I could fight you two here, but frankly, I don't want to endanger myself with your bizzare abilities. I'll distance myself from you, and then I'll kill the two of you."

He fell through the floor. Giorno looked behind the seat, and saw Bruno in a gaint zipper that lead to outside of the cable car.

(Giorno)"This man he made a hole with a zipper on the side of the tram?! He's capable of going through walls?"

(Kaito)"That guy loves zippers."

Before Giorno could catch him, Bruno fell out of the cable car, and started to run away.

[To be continued]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 263 19
The Sidemen decide to take a vacation to the beautiful country of Italy, what happens when they get separated? Will the missing 2 be saved? Or will...
36.9K 1.4K 42
โ› ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ โœ - /๐ษชหˆ๐ซ๐žษช๐ง(๐)ส’๐/ Crazed, insane, demented, unbalanced, and unhinged adjective: deranged mad; insane. " ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ...
16.6K 494 9
You are (Y/n) (L/N), you were born in Italy in the city of Naples and raised there. Your life was a luxurious one living a wealthy life but you never...
100 11 4
Begin a fascinating voyage into "Aception World: Bufera Aureo (Golden Blizzard)," a gripping Wattpad tale spawned from an animated Discord roleplay t...