Unwanted Attention

By ju7393

Being in a well known group. Known for their music, good looks and various other things. But, along with tho... More

Please Know
Chapter 2: Followed

Chapter 1: It Will Stop Soon

27 0 0
By ju7393

DISCLAIMER: I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.  I CAN'T EXACTLY SAY THAT I DON'T OR DO OWN BTS SINCE THEY ARE NOT AN ITEM.  BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS FANFIC.  I DON'T OWN BTS.

So here is a new BTS fanfiction.  I just wrote it now after having started roughly half an hour ago.  I'm sorry for taking a long time in updating my other work, I'm working on those.  Though I wish I could work on them faster and finish it soon.

Anyways, there is a reason I decided to type this.  And I'll explain that at the bottom.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.

Enjoy.

___________________________________________________________________________________

"It will stop soon" those were the words that they had heard countless times over and over again.

They had also heard, "It'll go away" over and over.

At first when it started to happen, it didn't seem like such a big deal. It was nothing to really worry about.

But that changed over time, when things began to escalate in a negative way.

An unknown stalker giving them unwanted attention.

BTS, was receiving more and more suspicious and worrying messages on their official pages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok took a deep breath through his mouth held it in for a few seconds and released it through his nose slowly. he repeated this action three more times to calm himself down.

He was on Twitter, reading the comments from their fans.

Some comments, made him smile, other laugh like no tomorrow. And others made him worry. Though there was one in particular that always stood out from all the others.

"Oppa, I really liked that green sweater you had on yesterday. It really suits you." One comment stated, and referring to Hoseok.

It would seem normal, and nothing much to it. But the thing is that, he and a few others did not go out at all. The farthest that he had gone out was when he opened the window in room to let in some fresh air.

And at that time indeed he was wearing a green sweater, but how would that person know that he was wearing a green sweater.

There had been countless other times, where not only he, but the others as well had recieved messages such as this one directed at them.

Sure, they had all come across some comments. That have been dubbed as the thirsty for them comments, which at times they found very unnerving, but not in any way threatening.   And somewhat funny.... when it was directed at one of the others.  But these comments, messages, tweets directed at them were something to worry about.

Because this person would post about things that no one knew about. Things that they did together as a group with only themselves and a few of management. Management that they have known for many years and can trust.

Only they knew what transpired in such events. Just how would someone know about this?

On countless occasions they had all been told not to worry about it. That it would die down and eventually come to a stop.

But it didn't.

It continued. And continued to grow and grow more to the point that they no longer wanted to see what their fans posted on Twitter or any other social media.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After Hoseok had showed the others what he had found. They were livid.

This was the sixth time something like that had happened to them this week, and it was barely Wednesday.

Jimin had been complemented on how amazing he looked while lifting weights. But that day, they had requested to have the entire gym reserved for two hours only for them. No one knew of this. It had been done in secret.

But apparently someone knew, and saw them. Saw him.

"You look so sexy washing dishes." Was what had been directed at Jin.

"See you later." Directed at Taehyung.

For Namjoon it was, "I can see you, and you look so wonderful." But in this time there were people around. They were walking in the airport. They could have brushed it aside as just a fan. But it was the same username as the one that had posted various other disturbing posts.

"Did you notice me?  We were so close, I could smell the cologne you used when you passed by me after the event was over." That had been direct to Yoongi from when they had done a fansign.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Can we do anything?" Jimin asked as he leaned back into the couch and brought up his legs onto the sofa and tucked them underneath him, "I can't stand this anymore." He said as he tugged on the sleeve of his purple shirt that covered almost to his finger tips.

Namjoon frowned and clenched his jaw, "I know. Neither of us can. But we really can't do anything. We don't know who it is? And according to the law they haven't done anything threatening, so we can't proceed with a legal search to find this person."

Yoongi clenched his hands tightly and scoffed, "Haven't done anything threatening. They don't know shit! They aren't the ones having all those weird and disturbing messages directed at them. They aren't the ones who have some deranged person watching them. From all that, we all know that that person needs help. We need help."

"I know." Jin sighed, "I know, and I know it's put us all on edge. But we have to wait. Even though I don't want to wait this out any longer."

They all stayed quiet for a short while only hearing their quiet breaths, and the sound of the tea kettle starting to whistle. They were all in the need of some calming tea.

"We need to be more on guard. Even if we have to, we'll have to have reject interviews until this is over." Jungkook suggested even though he didn't like the idea itself.

It will stop soon. That is what they all wish and want. But with the way this is going, they are in for a long long wait. Because this not going to end anytime soon.

________________________________________________________________________________

SO.... what did you guys think?  Was it bad?

Anyways, as I said up top, I'll explain.So yesterday I made my account on the amino app.  I really liked it at first.  Yes, Liked it, as in past tense.  There is a reason why.

After a few minutes of being there and joining a few BTS amino community things, I got a message from some person.  And being new there, I accepted the request to chat.  BIGGEST MISTAKE I MADE THAT DAY.  The conversation started out alright.  It started out with asking who my bias was.  Then that person said all of a sudden if I wanted to know their real name.  I didn't say yes. Before I could actually say no, they told me "their name".  The said that they were an idol (saying idol, since the name this person gave me is from a Korean singer). I decided to humor this person and be all, "That's awesome." So this person started a voice chat.  I answered and the person who answered sounded like some kid.  They sounded so young!  And she even said that she was currently in the U.S.  At this point I just wanted to hang up.

The call got interrupted and ended.  And after that logged out of the app saying that I'll log in to see if it gets fixed.  I did log back in, but from kindle.  And this person seemed to get so desperate to talk to me.  They had initiated three or four voice chats while I was logged out, and sending messages asking if I was there.  She even went to the point of giving me her phone number after saying "her manager" was okay with that.  Let's just say I got totally creeped out by that person.

So I got the idea for this story from that experience from yesterday.  And some of the experiences later on will be from things I have experienced.  This will be too realistic for me.

So that's it for now.  Hope you enjoyed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

182K 311 25
Compilation of the Best Stories on Literotica
468K 1.5K 47
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
11.6K 970 21
YUH EX MAN BRUK YUH HEART ND YUH NUH SEE HIM FI YEARS! JUS LEAN PON ME SHOULDER, MI EASE YUH TEARS🥹. NEW TO THIS WRITING THING SO BARE WITH ME🙏🏽�...
9.8K 38 6
A young girl named Abigail will have to deal with her stepmother for six months Comments, criticisms and suggestions welcome