(Completed) Craving Sara

By veryzani

*Aurther's note.* Thanks to anyone and everyone who has checked out my story.i hit 1k and i couldn't be happi... More

may 12th sara
may 12th james & ben
chaper 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8

chapter 9

6.2K 93 19
By veryzani

Sara pov

The sunlight shining through the window is what woke me in the morning.Becoming aware of 2 hard male bodies on either side of me had me remembering last night.

Oh my god... that was amazing.

"You look well pleased," Ben mutter as he sits up proping his pillow behide his back.

James also sits up, " baby how are you feeling this morning?"

"Ummm ...alittle sore," which also made me notice i had to fuckin pee.

Without thinking i push the covers off my body and crawl toward the end of the bed.

"Holy fuck ..that's hot." Ben
says.

I realize the view that i'm must be presenting to them. My ass up in the air with our combined cum still leaking out my pussy.

Ohh fuck...i turn my head and look over my shoulder at James.

He looks back at me with such want and need. Fuck..if only i didn't have to pee so bad.

I hurry into the bathroom to relieve my bladder.After i pee as i wash my hands i glance in the mirror.
I might as well take a shower, i'm a fuckin messy.
I turn on the water then step under the shower allow the water to ease my sore body.

About last night...what the fuck, as i think about James and Ben.

When i walked out the bathroom,the bedroom was empty.

Finding one of James tshirts i slid it over my head.Walking into the kitchen,Ben is standing at the stove making breakfast.

Turning when he hears me, "breakfast is almost ready."

"Cool thanks,i'm starven... where James?"

"Right here," as i feel strong arms wrap around me from behide.

My heart skips a beat...

I turn around in his arm...
He lends down crushing his mouth against mine,flicking his tongue my lips open.

"Mmmmm " moaning in the back of my throat.

Our tongues dance around my mouth,my nipples beads up as they rub against the tshirt.

Taking the kiss deeper as he lift me up and i wrap my legs around his waist.
Bringing my moist core in contact with his naked torso.

Fuck....i start rubbing myself against him, trying to find release.

I feel the counter on my ass as he sits me on top of it.

Grabbing the edge of my shirt, he lifts it over my head.A chill runs over me as my naked body becomes exposed to the cool air.

"Fuck yes baby...i think her nipples needs some attention,"
Ben says as he stand beside James.

Through half closed eyes i watch as Ben and James each captures a hard nipple in their mouth.

"FUCK....."

My back arches pushing more of my nipples in their mouth.
Sucking and nipping with their teeth...gasping, i grab both their heads as i nursed my men.

Fingers grab my thighs,opening them up wider.My swollen pussy lips were coated with my juices.One finger swipe through my wet slit, grazing over my clit.Sent me over the edge.

"Ahhhhh....ahhhhhh.....yess.....

" Fuck....i need to be inside her sweet pussy."

James doesn't even take off his pants,just frees his cock.In one powerful thrust, his cock is planted deep my pussy.

"Ahhhhhh....."

Wrapping my legs around his waist, he pulls almost out then slams back in.

"Shit baby....you're so fucken wet."

He lends down and lightly bites my exposed neck and he pumps his cock.

Ben pulls on my taut nipple as he strokes his hard cock, he pulled free from his pants.

I'm so close,i wrap my arms around James neck and pull him down.
Our mouths connect,his tongue thrust inside my open mouth.

James pumps faster and faster as he deeping our kiss,i come apart.

"Ahhhhhhh......." i groan in his mouth.

My pussy milks James cock,with a growl in the back of his throat.
His cock swells and shoots hot semen deep in my vagina.

"Fuck...fuck... yess....take it all..."

I pussy milks James cock for every last drop of cum.

"Mmmm.....yessssssss......."

Panting ..."fuck baby ...i wanna stay in your pussy longer. but i see Ben needs to get in your sweet pussy before he shoots his cum all over the floor."

Laughing.....then moaning as he slowly withdrawn from my wet heat.

James moves over to the side as Ben holding his cock, lining it up with my pussy.

"God damn.. you're perfect."

Slowly sliding his cock deep in my pussy,i wrap my legs around his waist.

With his dick deeply panted in my soaked core,he picks me up and carry me to the couch in the living room.

Sitting down and now i'm straddling his hip , grabbing my hips we slowly start to move together.
"Mmmmmm....

With my nipple close to his mouth,he latches on and start to suckle.His cock slides deep in my pussy.

My womb clenches....

Panting..."Ben..Ben.. i'm not going to last long."

"Cum baby..."

"I need to cum with you" i whisper with a gasp as James reaches between our bodies and rubs my clit between two fingers.

"Yesss...."

With a cry my pussy releases it's cream,which sets Ben off.

With one finally thrust Ben shoots his load.

James pov

As Ben and i watch Sara sun bathing by the lakes edge.

"There's no turning back for us now, she's ours. " Ben states.

For the pass week we fucked our Sara endless times,my cock twitches just thinking about it.

"You do realize that our Sara might be pregnant with our baby," Ben says as he glances over at me.

"Fuck me....no i didn't think of that."

"Well.. not once did either of us use a condom ,and how many time this week that we've shot our load in her pussy."

"Our Sara, stomach swollen with our baby...that's fucken hot."

"Fuck yeah."

Sara pov

Soaking in a nice hot bubble bath,thinking about this pass week.I haven't been able to stop smiling,they've made me so crazy happy.
The sex is so fucking hot, i've lost count on how times i had them.
Having two men and not just any two but my dad and uncle.
My heart starts pounding when i think of my men.
Oh my fucking god.....I'm in love with them.

As i climb out the tub and stand in front of the mirror.I have so many hickys on my body,looking down at my clean shaved vagina.
Mmmm...Ben going love it shaved.

Laying down in bed that night with James on one side and Ben on the other side.

While i watch my show on tv,Ben rubs little circle on my tummy.

Hmmm... "is there a reason you've taken an interest with rubbing my tummy all of a sudden."i ask
I've notice every time Ben touches me now it's to rub my stomach.

As his hand slid down my stomach and cups my shaved pussy under the cover.

"Fuck... you shaved."as his finger traces my lips then dips inside my wet slit.

"Ohhh..what.. was i about to say?

As i giggle and moan alittle as his finger plays with my coated lips.

Then he ask me a question that never even crossed my mind.

"Are you on birth control?"

"What my brother is tring to say,"James cuts in.
"There is a very high chances that we got you pregnant."

Ohhhh.....my womb clenches and my pussy drips cream.

"By the way her pussy just got wetter,i think our littles Sara loves the idea of us planting a baby in her belly."
Ben says as he pushes the cover off my legs,then climb between them.

Sliding his hands under my ass, he lifts up my pussy.His breath tickles my thigh ,with a swipe of his tongue.Ben laps up my juices,like a kitten lapping up milk.

"Ohhh... god..."

"Her fucking pussy is dripping like a faucet,"ben says between licks.
My back arches off the bed when James lends down and latches on to my nipple.

Ben flicks my clit with his tongue the sucks my clit. Sliding two finger in my pussy, he pumps his fingers and i shatters.

"YESSS...."

Before i can fully come down, James rolls me on top of him.Straddling his hips as my open pussy rubs against his pre cum leaking cock.

I grab his cock and rub his pre cum all around my pussy,then i slide him in my pussy.

"Ahhhhhh...."

Slowly my hips start to move as i ride James.
"Baby ,we want to fuck you at the same time,"ben says as he kisses my back.

Alittle confused.

James says," baby, lay against my chest ."
As i lay down on James my hips rotate,Ben lends over my back.

I feel alittle panic when i feel his cock rub against my pussy.

"Ummm...it's not going to fit yall are too huge."

"It's ok Sara, it will feel very tight but you can fit us both," as Ben pushes his cock against my pussy.

James reaches between us and rubs my clit, causing my pussy to drip.
As he rubs my clit, Ben pushes his cock little by little in.
With a finally push,we all gasp as both their dicks stretch my pussy.

As they find their rhythm, pumping their cocks in and out.

"Ohhh.. god it feels soo good."

"How does it feel to have you daddy and uncle fucking your pussy at the same time."

"Soooo fucking good....please........"

"Please what.?"

"I wanna cum.. please,"i saying panting.

"James , how do you think her milk is going to taste ,once her tits are full with milk."

I gasp....of fuck...

James latches on to my nipple and sucks.My pussy clenches around their cock.

"Ohhh... she likes that."as they slam their dicks deep.

"Baby ..do you want your belly swollen with our babies."

"Ohhhh....fuck yesss...
Please daddyyyy ." I wailed.
They both working their cocks back and forth,so deep in my pussy.

"James how about we give our sara what she needs."

With rough pumps their cocks slammed deep inside my pussy.I was being stretched and pounded and my pussy couldn't get enough.

Screaming as my pussy squirts my cream.

"DADDY......."

That set James and Ben off, grunting as their cocks shot hot seeds in my waiting pussy.

"Fuck....

"Mother fucker..."

My pussy milked and milked their semen.Loads after hot loads squirted deep inside my cum filled pussy .I cum again.. gushing cream all over their cocks.

"Don't pull out yet..i love the feeling of your dicks in my pussy ."i say as we all catch our breath.

Ben reaches around and cover my tummy with his hand,i cover his with mine.Then James hand covers mine.

*authors note*

Thank you all ,for taken the time to read my story.I would love to hear any feed back,it will help me become a better writer.
I love forward to writing more stories and sharing them with you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 1.1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...
202K 3.9K 25
*MATURE CONTENT* A Little Insight: As I walked to my wardrobe, he stood up and began taking slow, sinister steps towards me with his claws extracted...
25.4K 530 18
R-rated, for mature audiences! So, where do I start? My name is Elizabeth. I'm 26 and I'm bored as f*ck. You could think I have a perfect life. My h...
180K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...